Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:14:27 PM

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

If this USP <800>
is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy
, why they won't just start to cure cancer in other way?

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:27:11 PM

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

If this USP <800>

Well, if those companies are specialized on injectable chemotherapy of cancer, than they hired people who are good in this method of treatment, they bought special equipment for this method of treatment, they have experience in this method of treatment. It will be extremely difficult for them to change the method to a new one.

Piastr

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:03:14 PM

If this USP <800>

Well, if those companies are specialized on injectable chemotherapy of cancer, than they hired people who are good in this method of treatment, they bought special equipment for this method of treatment, they have experience in this method of treatment. It will be extremely difficult for them to change the method to a new one.

You are surely right, but in other side, they have their reputation and they will have to buy new facilities to be able to work. They should be interested in sharing their client base with AdSana, right?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 09:22:36 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:05:59 PM by mprep

Hello! What you will do with all cryptocurrency raised on the sale? Will you hold it or will you sell it immediately?

The way Prime Trust’s escrow account service works is that they convert all cryptocurrency to USD within 24 hours.

Which is fine because our goal is with all the money raised to it to opening clinics and the working capital needed to run them until they become self sustaining clinics and then profit producing clinics.

Gary

I see. I've asked, because some project's don't convert cryptocurrency into USD immediatelly. They are hoping that cryptocurrency's price will raise and they will gain more money.

That is true but it could go the other way too.  And with these fund, we don’t want to speculate on other investments, we want to use the money right away and build clinics and treat cancer.

GAry

Hello! What you will do with all cryptocurrency raised on the sale? Will you hold it or will you sell it immediately?

The way Prime Trust’s escrow account service works is that they convert all cryptocurrency to USD within 24 hours.

Which is fine because our goal is with all the money raised to it to opening clinics and the working capital needed to run them until they become self sustaining clinics and then profit producing clinics.

Gary

I see. I've asked, because some project's don't convert cryptocurrency into USD immediatelly. They are hoping that cryptocurrency's price will raise and they will gain more money.

Yeah, and many of them have lost all their money at the beginning of 2018 year. I remember situations when projects opened new sales after that.

Some lost it because they had yet to build or have a product that creates revenue.  We don’t have that issue.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

Interesting! Will you pay to those Vet clinics for their references? If yes, what currency will you use, USD or your Security token?

Traditionally in the U.S. no one pays for references.  I suggested it one time and was promptly told that is not done.  There are referring patient because they want the patient to win the battle against cancer.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

If this USP <800>

They do now. There are other treatmenht options depending on the type of cancer.  There are chemotherapy pills, radiation, surgery, immunotherapy and other.  But with dogs not much else works that well.  Many people have spent $10,000, $25,000 and more and still lose their dog with in 60 days.  There are some treatments that work on some cancer in dogs, like Chemo on Lymphoma.  Dogs can live between 10 months to 2 years.  But they if the Chemo comes out of remission only 50% of those dogs will get any benefit from Chemo.

That said, injectable chemo is still a very often used treatment of choice.  So either the clinic spends the $200,000 plus to be compliant which most smaller clinics cannot afford that or they will refer it to a Veterinarian Oncologist who is USP <800> compliant or refer to us.
Gary

One of our other big advantages we have in building our business and getting the word out about our treatment for dogs, is the relationship with have developed, since 2006, with dog owners through our non profit, the National Canine Cancer Foundation, that we have been running for the past 13 years.

We have been involved with all aspects of the dogs world including dog sports like Dog Agility, Dog Conformation, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and of course the every day dog owner.  Through all of our sources, we can reach about 2 million dog owners.  So our marketing plan is very strong.

Gary
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:07:27 PM

How much do you need to fully equip 1 Canine Cancer Center with everything that you need to fit that USP <800>?
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

If this USP <800>

You are surely right, but in other side, they have their reputation and they will have to buy new facilities to be able to work. They should be interested in sharing their client base with AdSana, right?

Hm, didn't think about that. maybe, you are right. Than, AdSana really should think about creation of a pool for encouragement such clinics to tell their clients about AdSana.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:50:01 PM

One of our other big advantages we have in building our business and getting the word out about our treatment for dogs, is the relationship with have developed, since 2006, with dog owners through our non profit, the National Canine Cancer Foundation, that we have been running for the past 13 years.

We have been involved with all aspects of the dogs world including dog sports like Dog Agility, Dog Conformation, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and of course the every day dog owner.  Through all of our sources, we can reach about 2 million dog owners.  So our marketing plan is very strong.

Gary

Hello,

We were actually the first to launch a Token to support biomedical research back in 2017. Out token, INNBCL, was issued to support the development of our novel cell-based therapy for HIV, (you can read find our latest animal study here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27128948/)

One of the hardest challenges is that this market is full of pointeless/bubble soap projects so it takes time to make people understand they are investing into something solid and concrete such as scientific research. So I wish you good luck.

We also published a paper on the salamander regeneration process as a model for developing novel therapies for regenerative medicine and cancer, and I thought you may find it interesting (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25258653) as we are also developing novel therapies to address cancer studying the reversal of tumorigenicity that happens naturally in these animals.

I was wondering where I can find the publications where you published the results of your cancer treatment.

Best,
Innovative Bioresearch team.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:52:47 PM

How much do you need to fully equip 1 Canine Cancer Center with everything that you need to fit that USP <800>?

I don't think they will disclose such figure. But I just wish for this project to succeed by all means. They might be helping a lot of pet owners out there, which they treat them as part of their family already.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:14:56 AM

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Interesting. Do you remember the name of that project? by the way, I can tell you 2 main reasons of their failure right now. Crypto crisys and russian project.
If I'm not mistaken, the project was called Liven. But after an unsuccessful fundraiser, they disappeared and not sure that they returned the funds to investors. Maybe you're right about the crisis. And what will the project do if you fail to raise funds?

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Hello BITpashaCOIN,  From what I know of HYIP they promise high returns in short periods of time. We are definitely not that.  But I may be wrong in what you are describing as a HYIP

We are an offering based upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933. By securities laws, I can say or claim much about future profits.  I can show projections in financials but that is about it.

In reference to your quote, in one part you said
or some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine.

I hope not.  

Why is that? BITpashaCOIN, I would love your insight. During 2017 and 2018, many of the investors in crypto currency jumped into ICO deals that were highly speculative and some years off from coming to fruition.  I remember one ICO that actually raised $125 million for a blockchain software program that they said would not be working until 2024.  Heck by then, the software would probably be obsolete.  

So why do you think ordinary investors put over $125 million into an investment like that but would not be interested or want to invest in a project like ours with a real working treatment since 2009, that has a real revenue model right now.

Look forward to your response.

Gary

Thank you for the detailed answer, unfortunately I am a realist with a little pessimistic look. Now -today 99% of ideas in the form of ICO end in failure, they simply can not raise the necessary amount, especially when the minimum amount for the project is unreasonably large.

And this is your case, I read your white paper and I'm very skeptical about the numbers on page 25 - 28... "FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS" ...  For the "STAFF AND COST NEEDED TO TREAT UP TO 30 DOGS PER MONTH - Yearly Cost per Animal Clinic $464,000 " Who came up with these numbers?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 01:13:39 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:06:52 PM by mprep

Per Cinic about $200K plus it is included in our 5 yr projection

Interesting. Do you remember the name of that project? by the way, I can tell you 2 main reasons of their failure right now. Crypto crisys and russian project.
If I'm not mistaken, the project was called Liven. But after an unsuccessful fundraiser, they disappeared and not sure that they returned the funds to investors. Maybe you're right about the crisis. And what will the project do if you fail to raise funds?

Hello BITpashaCOIN,  From what I know of HYIP they promise high returns in short periods of time. We are definitely not that.  But I may be wrong in what you are describing as a HYIP

We are an offering based upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933. By securities laws, I can say or claim much about future profits.  I can show projections in financials but that is about it.

or some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine.

I hope not. 

Why is that? BITpashaCOIN, I would love your insight. During 2017 and 2018, many of the investors in crypto currency jumped into ICO deals that were highly speculative and some years off from coming to fruition.  I remember one ICO that actually raised $125 million for a blockchain software program that they said would not be working until 2024.  Heck by then, the software would probably be obsolete. 

So why do you think ordinary investors put over $125 million into an investment like that but would not be interested or want to invest in a project like ours with a real working treatment since 2009, that has a real revenue model right now.

Gary

Thank you for the detailed answer, unfortunately I am a realist with a little pessimistic look. Now -today 99% of ideas in the form of ICO end in failure, they simply can not raise the necessary amount, especially when the minimum amount for the project is unreasonably large.

And this is your case, I read your white paper and I'm very skeptical about the numbers on page 25 - 28... "FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS" ...  For the "STAFF AND COST NEEDED TO TREAT UP TO 30 DOGS PER MONTH - Yearly Cost per Animal Clinic $464,000 " Who came up with these numbers?

I came up with the number from 13 years of funding cancer research and over 39 years of owning and running my own businesses.  Any more questions?

Hello BITpashaCOIN,  From what I know of HYIP they promise high returns in short periods of time. We are definitely not that.  But I may be wrong in what you are describing as a HYIP

We are an offering based upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933. By securities laws, I can say or claim much about future profits.  I can show projections in financials but that is about it.

I hope not. 

Why is that? BITpashaCOIN, I would love your insight. During 2017 and 2018, many of the investors in crypto currency jumped into ICO deals that were highly speculative and some years off from coming to fruition.  I remember one ICO that actually raised $125 million for a blockchain software program that they said would not be working until 2024.  Heck by then, the software would probably be obsolete. 

Gary

And this is your case, I read your white paper and I'm very skeptical about the numbers on page 25 - 28... "FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS" ...  For the "STAFF AND COST NEEDED TO TREAT UP TO 30 DOGS PER MONTH - Yearly Cost per Animal Clinic $464,000 " Who came up with these numbers?

I came up with the number from 13 years of funding cancer research and over 39 years of owning and running my own businesses.  Any more questions?

I have had a long time of running my own businesses and cancer research.  I have a very good grasp of what things cost and how to staff and run a business and what it takes to keep a business going.  So when I give you projections.  It is not giving you hype it is knowing what it takes and how long it takes to get a c oompany to profitablility.

Gary
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:46:47 AM

Hi, little bit confused and sorry if I didn't saw answer before.
First Sana selling security tokens? Right? Why there is a lot of conversations about utility tokens?
Is there any soft cap minimum amount of money that will enough to start project?
And after STO how people can buy tokens? Any exchanges in plans?
Thanks for answers.

Vesna

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:17:47 AM

First Sana selling security tokens? Right? Why there is a lot of conversations about utility tokens?
Is there any soft cap minimum amount of money that will enough to start project?
Thanks for answers.

They are selling Security tokens, which have a vote right and a right for dividends. Dividends will be paid from Clinics' profit, including sales of Utility tokens. Utility tokens will be created after the end of STO. To get a 20% discount for the treatment clients will need to have some utility tokens.
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:52:44 AM

Thanks for answers.

All unsold tokens will be locked. If they will need for funds, they will open new sale using these tokens. So, there will be one more way to buy SANA, not only on exchanges.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 09:00:50 AM

And this is your case, I read your white paper and I'm very skeptical about the numbers on page 25 - 28... "FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS" ...  For the "STAFF AND COST NEEDED TO TREAT UP TO 30 DOGS PER MONTH - Yearly Cost per Animal Clinic $464,000 " Who came up with these numbers?

Well, 99% of those ICO projects were bubble soap projects that disappear the day after the ICO because they are not solving any real issue and are just a collection of fancy presentations. Is is only people fault for suppoting those pointless scamcoins instead of real projects that we ended up in the current situation. Instead of just ignoring my messages (this forum seems to be populated by bots), try to read about our INNBCL project, and how we are working to bring scientific research to the blockchain. We are moving and step after step we established us enought to even get listed on CoinMarketCap.

Now, this project is based on a real business for a start and not just on a digital ecosystem. I just would like to check the scientific publications testing their cancer treatment.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:22:01 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:07:13 PM by mprep

Gary

That is true but it could go the other way too.  And with these fund, we don’t want to speculate on other investments, we want to use the money right away and build clinics and treat cancer.

GAry

This is the only one right decision that is possible in this case. I hope you will find enough funds to start your business. Cancer treatment is very important for the mankind.

Interesting! Will you pay to those Vet clinics for their references? If yes, what currency will you use, USD or your Security token?

Traditionally in the U.S. no one pays for references.  I suggested it one time and was promptly told that is not done.  There are referring patient because they want the patient to win the battle against cancer.

Well, we are calling this way of cooperation a partnership. I've never been in USA, that's why I can't imagine why they don't want to have some income from telling people about you.

Piastr

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:13:40 AM

As I know, there are several stages of Cancer. What stages are you able to treat? Can you treat cancer with metastases?

Vesna

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:21:43 AM

Gary

Yeah, and many of them have lost all their money at the beginning of 2018 year. I remember situations when projects opened new sales after that.

Some lost it because they had yet to build or have a product that creates revenue.  We don’t have that issue.

Indeed, one of the most important advantage of AdSana is that you already have working method, so you won't need to do R&D, you won't spend time and money for that.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:01:22 PM

We have been involved with all aspects of the dogs world including dog sports like Dog Agility, Dog Conformation, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and of course the every day dog owner.  Through all of our sources, we can reach about 2 million dog owners.  So our marketing plan is very strong.

Gary

Hello,

We were actually the first to launch a Token to support biomedical research back in 2017. Out token, INNBCL, was issued to support the development of our novel cell-based therapy for HIV, (you can read find our latest animal study here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27128948/)

One of the hardest challenges is that this market is full of pointeless/bubble soap projects so it takes time to make people understand they are investing into something solid and concrete such as scientific research. So I wish you good luck.

We also published a paper on the salamander regeneration process as a model for developing novel therapies for regenerative medicine and cancer, and I thought you may find it interesting (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25258653) as we are also developing novel therapies to address cancer studying the reversal of tumorigenicity that happens naturally in these animals.

I was wondering where I can find the publications where you published the results of your cancer treatment.

Best,

So, AdSana is your competitor? Or your treatment method is different? If yes, you can share your experience with the team of this project.

Piastr

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:23:52 PM

Gary

Hello,

Best,

So, AdSana is your competitor? Or your treatment method is different? If yes, you can share your experience with the team of this project.

Would be great, by the way. For example, they can share their mistakes. As I understood, their ICO was in 2017 when BTC was feeling very good. So, I'm curious why they failed?

Vesna

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:47:55 PM

I don't think they will disclose such figure. But I just wish for this project to succeed by all means. They might be helping a lot of pet owners out there, which they treat them as part of their family already.

Why not? In fact, any spartup has to share such information in a document, called Business Plan. Investor has a right to be involved in how his money will be spent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: