Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8172 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:18:27 AM

Why are you using crypto to raise the funds? If what you claim is true then there should be hundreds of company that will be willing to fund you.

What will be SANA token be used for?

The main problem of the project for now is that they are under the radar. They are already did some steps to fix it, and they plan new steps in the nearest future.

Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:08:14 AM

Do you already have a plan how exactly you will drive up the price of your token? I mean, I understand that it will go up when you will open a clinic, but what else?

By creating a demand for the treatment will create excitement about the clinics and wanting to invest in the company.
By marketing our successes with the treatment. Have the Canine Cancer Center written about and talked about.
By producing revenue AND profit.
By advertising in the right publications
By creating value in the company

These are a few.

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

Yes our treatment is unique and no one else is using it.

Yes it can kill cancer at all stages.
I believe you and your team are good and experienced people in the field of medicine. but to succeed in funding your project, I think you need a partnership with another project that has been successful, because in my opinion your funding target ($ 42,000,000) is a very large amount.

$42 mln is a hard cap. If you go to previous pages, you can find an image, where all spendings are shown. They need at least $1mln for the start.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:38:40 AM

this project should be able to submit or invite cooperation in several well-known hospitals to help with what is needed in health

If I understood right, they didn't finish the process of patenting. I don't think that they will show the world their method before they get that patent.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:03:15 AM

Do you already have a plan how exactly you will drive up the price of your token? I mean, I understand that it will go up when you will open a clinic, but what else?

By creating a demand for the treatment will create excitement about the clinics and wanting to invest in the company.
By marketing our successes with the treatment. Have the Canine Cancer Center written about and talked about.
By producing revenue AND profit.
By advertising in the right publications
By creating value in the company

These are a few.

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

Yes our treatment is unique and no one else is using it.

Yes it can kill cancer at all stages.
I believe you and your team are good and experienced people in the field of medicine. but to succeed in funding your project, I think you need a partnership with another project that has been successful, because in my opinion your funding target ($ 42,000,000) is a very large amount.

Any partnership will be good, no doubt. But, what exact successful projects are you talking about? As for me, I remember only 1 project that is related to health care, but it is about teeth care.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:43:48 AM

Why are you using crypto to raise the funds? If what you claim is true then there should be hundreds of company that will be willing to fund you.

I don't know why they are using crypto, but I think that companies will want to have a big influence on this business. I don't think that it is very interesting to the team. In fact, they can use funds of those companies if the project won't raise enough money here.
Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:27:42 AM

I don't know why they are using crypto, but I think that companies will want to have a big influence on this business. I don't think that it is very interesting to the team. In fact, they can use funds of those companies if the project won't raise enough money here.

I think you've answered on this question by your last sentence.  Smiley Indeed, public sales in crypto can bring investors who has no desires to have any influence on the project. They just want to get profits.

Vesna

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:05:01 PM

I think you've answered on this question by your last sentence.  Smiley Indeed, public sales in crypto can bring investors who has no desires to have any influence on the project. They just want to get profits.

You are right. But still, this project is strong enough to be able to raise fund here without giving big investor a part of their business.
Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:23:01 PM

You are right. But still, this project is strong enough to be able to raise fund here without giving big investor a part of their business.

I know that, that's why I'm supporting it. I believe that they will raise enough money to start their business. They have a unique method of cancer treatment that can change the world.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:05:16 PM

I like projects related to health and well-being, as well as projects involved in the search for the cure of serious diseases, few have been successful, but it is good to see that there are more, and concerned about the welfare of animals, especially dogs, I have 2 and I love them as members of my family.

I believe, that such projects, that are related to health as well as projects that are related to Earth health are the most important projects ever. But only when they are really good as AdSana, for example.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:34:42 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 02:23:38 PM by ValeraGolyb

If I remember right, you want to open a clinic in USA too, but your WP says that your method of treatment is patented in Australia, China and Japan. Are you planning to patent it in USA too?

Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:25:44 PM

If I remember right, you want to open a clinic in USA too, but your WP says that your method of treatment is patented in Australia, China and Japan. Are you planning to patent it in USA too?

I have a question regarding patents too. It was said, that at the moment this method is using in China only, right? So, Australian and Japanese patents mean that there is a plan to expand to this countries, don't they?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:46:21 PM

I like projects related to health and well-being, as well as projects involved in the search for the cure of serious diseases, few have been successful, but it is good to see that there are more, and concerned about the welfare of animals, especially dogs, I have 2 and I love them as members of my family.

If you like projects such as this why don't you invest.  I have decided to offer a special deal to the first 100 investor who come from Bitcointalk. A 20% bonus in tokens.  So if someone bought 10,000 SANA tokens they would get a bonus of 2,000 more SANA tokens for a total of 12,000 SANA tokens.

Our treatment is already working so the only way this project would fail is if we did not raise the money.  And our business model is fluid.  If we only raise $3 Million we could build just a few clinics and we would build more with the profits.  We would grow but slowly.  If we only raise $10 Million we would be find.  Open 5 clinics and open more as we grow.  If we raised it all, $42 Million we would build 15 to 20 clinics worldwide and also clinics for people in the Caribbean and Asia.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:23:14 PM

Some new way of spam? I advice the team to contact any moderator and ask him to delete these posts. So, annoying.

r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 03:42:01 PM

Some new way of spam? I advice the team to contact any moderator and ask him to delete these posts. So, annoying.

I believe so, if they allow it, they will soon start to do as in Telegram, annoying and disrespectful.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:49:59 PM

If you like projects such as this why don't you invest.  I have decided to offer a special deal to the first 100 investor who come from Bitcointalk. A 20% bonus in tokens.  So if someone bought 10,000 SANA tokens they would get a bonus of 2,000 more SANA tokens for a total of 12,000 SANA tokens.

Our treatment is already working so the only way this project would fail is if we did not raise the money.  And our business model is fluid.  If we only raise $3 Million we could build just a few clinics and we would build more with the profits.  We would grow but slowly.  If we only raise $10 Million we would be find.  Open 5 clinics and open more as we grow.  If we raised it all, $42 Million we would build 15 to 20 clinics worldwide and also clinics for people in the Caribbean and Asia.

Gary

I believe, you can raise even more. At the moment, you need to show yourself to the world, because investors from this forum are very fearful.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:24:50 PM

Gary

I believe, you can raise even more. At the moment, you need to show yourself to the world, because investors from this forum are very fearful.

Wow, it is a great bonus! But, how will you know that investor is from the forum? Will you inform us how many slots left, by the way?

Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:10:53 PM

The bonus is really tasty. I think it would be better to create a new announcement thread for this news. It would help to spread the word about it wider.

Vesna

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

Gary

I believe, you can't fail. Actually, I think that you will find big investor on the 1st blockchain event that you will visit as a speaker.
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 05:51:32 PM

Gary

Yes, I'm thinking about it, I found the bonus attractive, I'll see how I do in the week to withdraw some money, who knows... Wink

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Piastr

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:25:10 PM

Gary

I believe, you can't fail. Actually, I think that you will find big investor on the 1st blockchain event that you will visit as a speaker.

Usually, speakers' slots are not cheap, but in case with Adsana project, I believe, it will be worth it. But, they will need to be prepared very well to attract investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: