Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

Our dog-focused treatments are priced $3K-$10K lower than conventional cancer
therapies.

Why it is so cheap and why there is so big difference between the lowest and the highest prices? Lower price of drugs you are using?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:03:20 PM

therapies.

Why it is so cheap and why there is so big difference between the lowest and the highest prices? Lower price of drugs you are using?

What I want to say is that Garyn said they used only 10% of normal dose, when they aer curing dogs. Not sure about people. Maybe, this is the answer.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 11:27:39 PM

therapies.

therapies.

What I want to say is that Garyn said they used only 10% of normal dose, when they aer curing dogs. Not sure about people. Maybe, this is the answer.

There are many reasons.  First of all I cannot explain to you why others charged such I rates for chemotherapy.  We can buy a 100 ml of Doxorubicin, a commonly used chemotherapy drug used on dogs, for about $35.00 a bottle.  That is it.  And that is from Walmart.  The other drug we use is about $25.00 per 100ml bottle.  All I can say is that Oncologist, Hospitals and Vet Oncologist have high overhead with all the equipment and staff.  The average salary for an Oncologist is about $500,000 USD per year.  Someone has to cover those high costs.
telabang

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:47:26 PM

Adsana's has developed an effective and affordable Cancer Infusion Therapy that has shown to kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells in dogs and in humans. The Adsana Team intends to establish Treatment Centers bringing a low cost, highly effective treatment for cancer.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:05:26 AM

therapies.

therapies.

There are many reasons.  First of all I cannot explain to you why others charged such I rates for chemotherapy.  We can buy a 100 ml of Doxorubicin, a commonly used chemotherapy drug used on dogs, for about $35.00 a bottle.  That is it.  And that is from Walmart.  The other drug we use is about $25.00 per 100ml bottle.  All I can say is that Oncologist, Hospitals and Vet Oncologist have high overhead with all the equipment and staff.  The average salary for an Oncologist is about $500,000 USD per year.  Someone has to cover those high costs.

So, you will not charge so high prices, because the medicines are cheaper or you will pay less to your Oncologists?

Piastr

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:03:26 AM

therapies.

therapies.

When you will be able to build more clinics, in what countries you will do it first? What are the parameters you are interesting in, when you are choosing the county?

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:20:44 AM

therapies.

therapies.

When you will be able to build more clinics, in what countries you will do it first? What are the parameters you are interesting in, when you are choosing the county?

The 1st rule of any business is that there must abe a demand on your product. So, I think the main parameter of the county for them is how bad is the situation with dogs' cancer in this current county at the moment.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:07:46 AM

Have you done any tests on people? IMHO if you are making something great you must use this on people?

They are treating people since 2009. Dr. Tsang started from 1 govermental clinic, and now his approach is used in 26 govermental clinics in China.

Kiriya

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:39:38 AM

therapies.

therapies.

The 1st rule of any business is that there must abe a demand on your product. So, I think the main parameter of the county for them is how bad is the situation with dogs' cancer in this current county at the moment.

Another rule says that potential client should have enough money to buy your services. So, I don't think it is a good idea to build such clinic in the country of such called third world, where people, often, don't have money for themselves.

Piastr

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:07:07 AM

therapies.

therapies.

Another rule says that potential client should have enough money to buy your services. So, I don't think it is a good idea to build such clinic in the country of such called third world, where people, often, don't have money for themselves.

I understand that there are many various factors that will determine what country they will choose. But, I'd like to know from them what exact factors are the most important for them.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:38:02 AM

therapies.

therapies.

I understand that there are many various factors that will determine what country they will choose. But, I'd like to know from them what exact factors are the most important for them.

Sure, just told my opinion. We are here to discuss the project, right? :=) You question is really interesting, because such decisions will determine how fast they will build their business and how fast investors will start to get their dividends.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:32:36 PM

therapies.

therapies.

There are many reasons.  First of all I cannot explain to you why others charged such I rates for chemotherapy.  We can buy a 100 ml of Doxorubicin, a commonly used chemotherapy drug used on dogs, for about $35.00 a bottle.  That is it.  And that is from Walmart.  The other drug we use is about $25.00 per 100ml bottle.  All I can say is that Oncologist, Hospitals and Vet Oncologist have high overhead with all the equipment and staff.  The average salary for an Oncologist is about $500,000 USD per year.  Someone has to cover those high costs.

Sure, just told my opinion. We are here to discuss the project, right? :=) Your question is really interesting, because such decisions will determine how fast they will build their business and how fast investors will start to get their dividends.

Indeed, this information can be very useful for investors. In fact, it can help them to make a decision to invest in this project.
Kiriya

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:48:34 PM

What about the drugs, that ar used in this method of therapy? Are they legal in all countries?

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:14:12 PM

Have read 5 pages of this thread and I what say, that I am stunned! If everything, that was said before is true, this will be the greatest project ever!
Piastr

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:12:25 PM

By the way, how many dogs can be treated at the same time and how many of them can be treated annually?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:20:41 PM

Very interesting! So, their method of cancer treatment is better than any other in the world? Really? How they did it and why they are not billionaires yet?

Hello Yanina,  You have asked a great question. I am not expecting to become a billionaire from this although it would be nice.  We are trying to keep the fees we charge as low as possible so everyone can have access to the treatment.  And since 2009 Dr. Tsang has basically been working for very little as his main purpose is to stop cancer.  

And to answer your question about this being better than anything else.  It is highly effective and the simple reason that no one else is using it, is one, they do not know about it.  It is a propriety treatment and there is not a high profit margin in our treatment.  Hospitals, Oncologist and Veterinarian Oncologist has high overhead in costs and need to make more money than this treatment will bring.

Very interesting! So, they method of cancer treatment is better than any other in the world? Really? How they did it and why they are not billionaires yet?

Everything has its time. As I understood, they don't want to sell the rights for using this method to another clinics. They are trying to get investments to build their own clinics all over the world.

That is correct.  Plan right now is to build clinics.  We MAY in the future license out our treatment to other doctors and veterianrians

They are using drugs to treat dogs? It is some kind of special drug only for dogs or those drugs can be used for other animals? Maybe even for people?

Hi Yanina,  It has been used on people since 2009 but only in China.  We want to open clinics for dogs and people.  

this project should be able to submit or invite cooperation in several well-known hospitals to help with what is needed in health

Hi Wiss19,  Our business model right now is to open our own clinics. This is a propriety treatment.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:38:05 PM

The project team includes highly qualified specialists who have already achieved success in treating cancer. And I think that investors can trust this project with complete confidence.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

I believe you and your team are good and experienced people in the field of medicine. but to succeed in funding your project, I think you need a partnership with another project that has been successful, because in my opinion your funding target ($ 42,000,000) is a very large amount.

Hi nire09, I agree to reach the $42 Million we are going to have to have to get some large institutional investor.  And if other projects want to get involved I would be happy to talk with them.

Like I have said before.  Raising $42 million will allow us to grow and open a lot of clinics for dogs and people quickly.  But we can start with just $3 Million and open a few Canine Cancer Centers in the U.S.  And if we were to raise $10 Million, I think we could open enough Canine Cancer Centers in the US PLUS a few people clinics in key places around the world.  

Our business model is very fluid and we can build and grow with different amounts raised.  It is just how fast we can grow from our profits depends on how many clinics we have open.

Why are you using crypto to raise the funds? If what you claim is true then there should be hundreds of company that will be willing to fund you.

What will be SANA token be used for?
I don't know why they are using crypto, but I think that companies will want to have a big influence on this business. I don't think that it is very interesting to the team. In fact, they can use funds of those companies if the project won't raise enough money here.

Our SANA token is a security token so its use is the owners of it have a ownership interest in AdSana.  And as token holders they are shareholders in the company and can vote, participate in dividends and hopefully at sometime if they want sell the SANA tokens on an exchange for a profit or hold them as a long term investment.

The project team includes highly qualified specialists who have already achieved success in treating cancer. And I think that investors can trust this project with complete confidence.

Thank you Bitkocha,  Yes I feel we have a very strong management team to achieve success once we get funding.
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:08:32 PM

Thank you for the answer. If tokenholders hava a right of voting, is a situation when tokenholders can vote about firing the top management real?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:15:43 PM

If you like projects such as this why don't you invest.  I have decided to offer a special deal to the first 100 investor who come from Bitcointalk. A 20% bonus in tokens.  So if someone bought 10,000 SANA tokens they would get a bonus of 2,000 more SANA tokens for a total of 12,000 SANA tokens.

Gary
Wow, it is a great bonus! But, how will you know that investor is from the forum? Will you inform us how many slots left, by the way?

To get the bonus you are going to have to post on this ANN thread that you invested.  And then PM me the legal name you invested under and I will be able to verify it.  Once verified I will ask for your wallet address and will within a few hours send you your bonus tokens.  

The bonus is really tasty. I think it would be better to create a new announcement thread for this news. It would help to spread the word about it wider.

That might be a great idea.  It depends on how much it is discussed here.  Because if I post another ANN thread and it is not very active then the bonus concept will be lost.  But if it gets a lot of conversation here on this ANN thread then it will get read a lot and there is no need to post another thread.

I think this ANN thread is very active and the bonus concept is a great opportunity so hopefully it will be discussed here more and will create more interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: