Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 05:39:30 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.
I think that over time they will help in the treatment of cancer in poor countries. But you can't start doing that without enough money and a well-developed network of clinics. First you need to build the project and this can be done in developed countries.
You understand that opening clinics in poor countries will be much more difficult. Of course, they will first appear in the United States, there are all the necessary conditions, and money that may not be enough for the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:15:24 PM

Honestly, on my own opinion, I guess they should start with some poor countries that have a lot of cancer diagnosis instead of some countries that have a low rate of cancer. I mean I think they will help more people if they will start with the poor countries because they needed it the most.
Of course, it is a good idea if this project is started to be implemented in poor countries, but of course the project must have strong financial support so that the project program can be realized smoothly and well in the country, but I think the  team has also done a good job in a country as big as America so that the funds collected can be a driving force for the team to develop their programs in poor countries, so that, the project will not be short of funds when the program starts running in the these poor countries.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:32:48 PM

I have read different posts above in this thread, and someone didn't even know that dogs could have cancer. I didn't know it either but now I know how common this disease is among our pets.

Yes, They do have cancer and even other animals might have that kind of disease aswell. Good thing there's project like this that focus on animal disease . It's best if they will not just focus on Cancer, there are other disease that is also Fatal for dogs like Parvovirus which is airborne and more contagious.

That's right, this disease name Parvovirus is the top disease that our pet dogs can have if they don't get vaccinated, they can have liked this and it's very deadly. But what good on this project they are focusing cancer treatment, both humans and dogs it has a good purpose in both and it can even help more.

Exactly! This will be a medical breakthrough for both human and animals. And this kind of project deserves all the support it can get morally and financially. And its good for investors to invest in this project at this early development phase. It will sure be profitable once all their plan is done accordingly.

Their concept is really good but the problem I think is if they will going to get that support easily because it's really a big concept. Maybe most of the people or investors will think that they will wait for the result first before making some investment in it but it's also good to be an early bird. Let's see if they can really make it on top.
I agree, the investors will wait for the result of the project before they invest. I think the other investor thinks that when they invest in the platform, the platform will goes to the top but that's not easy to go to the top. But if we work together, we can do it.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bimtaganile26

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:26:41 AM

I agree, the investors will wait for the result of the project before they invest. I think the other investor thinks that when they invest in the platform, the platform will goes to the top but that's not easy to go to the top. But if we work together, we can do it.

Well, every investment has 50/50% risk that's why its very advisable to have fully knowledge about yhe project you're investing in and from there you'll decide if you're going to gamble even if its still on an early phase. But for me with yhis project it's a risk that is surely worth it to try. The concept is new and the development and progress is consistent. It's worth a shot
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:16:59 AM

Of course, any investment is a risk, and the investor understands what he is doing. No one can guarantee a quick result and return on investment. Therefore, it must be understood. Perhaps when there is some report on the work done, then collecting the remaining funds will not be difficult.

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.

At your service
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:57:15 AM

I think that many people understand that the time of fast earnings in cryptocurrency is gradually passing.  Over the past year, very few projects have brought a good income, most were unprofitable. It is time to move on to longer-term investments, but with a more predictable prospect.
Agreed, many people thinks earning cryptocurrency gives us big profit when they saw their coin gains x2 of their investment but they didn't know how to hodl in long term because x2 is just a little gain for me but it depends on the users if they buy back or they dump all of their coins in just a cheap price.

Jr Member
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:03:16 AM

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.

That's crypto world turn around every project in cryptocurrency is very risky at the first look, but investors should trust the project that they want to participate in even though they explore it and study the project, but we have to take a little risk to it or as we gonna regret it.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:00:33 PM

I think that many people understand that the time of fast earnings in cryptocurrency is gradually passing.  Over the past year, very few projects have brought a good income, most were unprofitable. It is time to move on to longer-term investments, but with a more predictable prospect.
Agreed, many people thinks earning cryptocurrency gives us big profit when they saw their coin gains x2 of their investment but they didn't know how to hodl in long term because x2 is just a little gain for me but it depends on the users if they buy back or they dump all of their coins in just a cheap price.

The reason why some of them are not hoping for a big profits is they afraid that the project might fail that's why even their earnings is just around x2 or sometimes even lower on it they are not risking their investment but if this project will show that their members can trust them it will not going to be a problem to have a long term investors.

At your service
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:38:34 PM

But if all tokens are sold at once, then the price will be even lower, this is a big problem for the young token
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 07:17:31 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
Do you plan to sell the franchise for treatment in other countries?
This could be an additional funds source for building clinics in the United States.

Eventually, we are going to sell the right to use the treatment. 

You think right Gary . Of course, need to invest as much as the budget allows. But if man have money, why limit yourself?))

You say if a man has money why limit.  Well that depends on your risk tolerance and your situation.  If you are young, not married and no children then go for it.  That the risk but if your money is also used to support your wife and kids then you many need to limit the investment.

this project got my attention cause well cancer is one of the most deadliest decease. my question is, is this project already in the main stream? and do you already cure a cancer patient? human or a dog?

Ye we already have treated both people and dogs.  Please check out our website it talks about all of this plus there is a good video to watch.
adsana.io  Video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjiPFDxXhI
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:25:00 PM

That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:44:25 PM

You are not planning to lower investments yet? that is, make a minimum contribution below so that as many new investors as possible get to you
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:06:29 PM

That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors
Some of projects failed due to not follow their own rules that's why they are failing to run their project. And they are not following the exact date of their plans, sometimes delay sometimes postpone that's why their investors are afraid and the project is losing their trust.

Jr Member
Xannad

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:06:50 PM

You are not planning to lower investments yet? that is, make a minimum contribution below so that as many new investors as possible get to you
If you lower the investment threshold, more investors will come in. I agree, but we need to hold as many conferences as possible so that in the future a lot of people know about the project
justsimpleram

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

They should maintain or do more developments in their project so that it will people attention and they will start investing in this project. Continues development is very important so that the project will not be able to get left behind by the other projects.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:13:31 PM

Multiple Comments and Response
In China, this method of treatment is applied to people. Therefore, there is an advantage that the method does not need long-term adaptation for human treatment. But of course for the treatment of people need appropriate clinics and it should work according to certain rules.

zzortyx  this treatment does not need to be adapted to people.  It has been used on people since 2009.  Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wjiPFDxXhI

But if all tokens are sold at once, then the price will be even lower, this is a big problem for the young token

There is not logical way or reason they would all sell at once. First the buying of the tokens during this STO have selling restrictions.  For US investors they cannot sell their SANA tokens for 12 months.

For International investors they cannot sell their SANA tokens for 90 days.

And since investors get their tokens minted when they invest then all investors will have different times they can sell and many will hold on their their SANA tokens long term to take advantage of the dividends and stock price potential rising.

That's crypto world turn around every project in cryptocurrency is very risky at the first look, but investors should trust the project that they want to participate in even though they explore it and study the project, but we have to take a little risk to it or as we gonna regret it.

You are correct justsimpleram but remember we are not a typical crypto currency that is based on some software still to be created.  Our SANA token is a security token with ownership, voting and dividend rights and is based on a real already existing treatment and will have real brick and mortar clinics.

The quote from day one of starting our the National Canine Cancer Foundation in 2006 was "If we all work together, we are the Cure!"  In fact the NCCF's website is wearethecure.org.  So I have always been about working together like you said

If you lower the investment threshold, more investors will come in. I agree, but we need to hold as many conferences as possible so that in the future a lot of people know about the project

It is at $90 for international investors. Trying to get to conferences.
alvin345

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 11:32:56 PM

They should maintain or do more developments in their project so that it will people attention and they will start investing in this project. Continues development is very important so that the project will not be able to get left behind by the other projects.
Even subtle nuances can decide the popularity of the project, that is, the better the quality of the development itself, the more people it will attract in the future
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.

Jr Member
justsimpleram

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.

That's right, they can also use social media sites to be more known, many projects is also doing kind of this thing that they will use like Facebook platform as one of their booster to be popular to the people who are interested in their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: