Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 08:09:59 PM

Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.

That's right, they can also use social media sites to be more known, many projects is also doing kind of this thing that they will use like Facebook platform as one of their booster to be popular to the people who are interested in their project.

Sorry mechanic08171 and justsimpleram, sorry it took so long to answer.  My wife had surgery so I have had to carry more of the load with the kids.

For your reference, here are all our social media links.  I must admit that some have little posting.  We have a small staff doing this. My email address is there all if anyone wants to ask me a more detail question.  Gary

Here are the links to our social media.
Telegram: https://t.me/AdSana71919
 E-mail: sto@adsana.io
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/AdSanaSTO/
Linked: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ad-sana-corporation/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdSanaSTO
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:15:25 AM

Social media can help the project to get some attention from the investors who wants new currency to invest. Facebook is the popular social media and we can get some of attentions of other investors there.

That's right, they can also use social media sites to be more known, many projects is also doing kind of this thing that they will use like Facebook platform as one of their booster to be popular to the people who are interested in their project.

Sorry mechanic08171 and justsimpleram, sorry it took so long to answer.  My wife had surgery so I have had to carry more of the load with the kids.

For your reference, here are all our social media links.  I must admit that some have little posting.  We have a small staff doing this. My email address is there all if anyone wants to ask me a more detail question.  Gary

That's okay, sir we understand you have very serious reason and urgent things that cause of a long time to answer our messages and it is okay that you need to do it first because of your problem. And also thanks for the link and the information that you gave that can cleared or answered our question right away.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:24:40 AM

It's ok sir! We understand your cause of late replies, we need to priority our family first when it comes with emergencies. But thankyou for your answer and for the links that you gave.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:03:53 PM

How is STO going? It would be interesting to see how much funds has been raised already.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:42:35 PM
Merited by Beoga (1)

How is STO going? It would be interesting to see how much funds has been raised already.

Hi Beoga,  well I am talking with a investment fund who is funding and building multiple veterinary clinics in the US and they are very excited about investing into our project.  They are discussing it at their board meeting this week.  I have been assured by the gentleman who made the introduction that they could easily write a check for $10 million.  I know the three people in the investment fund and two are heavily involved in cancer hospitals for people and the other is a Vet. 

I have said this before and I will say it again. When I raise the $10 million the pre-sale price is over.  The token price will go up to $.20 USD per token. 

That said, I have also said that, maybe when I raise the $10 million, I may decide to pause the main sale.  And instead use the $10 million to open 3 to 5 Canine Cancer Centers in key cities throughout the US and open a few human treatment clinics in key areas worldwide. 

Then spend 6 months to a year running the clinics and producing revenue and profits and actually show, we are doing what we said we would.  Then we would come back for the main sale but I assure you, if the clinics run as projected and the revenues and product are as projected, the price of the SANA tokens in the main sale will be based on the valuation of the company.  This means the SANA tokens could be for sale at a significantly higher price point than the $.20 USD. 

NOTE: This is all speculation, until the $10 Million is raised, the pre-sale is still open

What does this mean for all of you now?  If there is an interested in anyone to invest in the AdSana STO.  I would recommend you do your research and consider doing it now before you miss out on this $.10 USD opportunity.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:23:35 PM

That's okay, sir we understand you have very serious reason and urgent things that cause of a long time to answer our messages and it is okay that you need to do it first because of your problem. And also thanks for the link and the information that you gave that can cleared or answered our question right away.
Better let it be so that the team does not immediately respond but does and develops the project, we can wait for an answer Cool
alvin345

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:34:41 PM

Do you have any other news? or do you need to follow everything on social networks and instant messengers? usually there is much more news
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:43:19 PM

Do you have any other news? or do you need to follow everything on social networks and instant messengers? usually there is much more news

News on the project?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:23:21 AM

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.
That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors
Yes, Meeting everyone's expectations will be going to give them more trust in the project. Their own future will really depend on how they will go to work for it. I'm really hoping that they will be successful because the project concept really good to help the poor people.

At your service
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:32:21 AM

Agree, The more works that they have done the more trust and investors they will get because it will boost the people trust in their project. And they should really follow their own plan for the developments of the project.
That's right, they must constantly develop their project and follow their rules so that in the future the project fully meets the expectations of investors
Yes, Meeting everyone's expectations will be going to give them more trust in the project. Their own future will really depend on how they will go to work for it. I'm really hoping that they will be successful because the project concept really good to help the poor people.
Me too, I really like their concept because it's for the cancer patients without money for the treatments that they need and worth to invest because it's only 90$ and their investment helps the poor people.

Jr Member
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:27:54 AM

What does this mean for all of you now?  If there is an interested in anyone to invest in the AdSana STO.  I would recommend you do your research and consider doing it now before you miss out on this $.10 USD opportunity.

Thank you for answer, Gary.
There are several aspects for investors. On the one hand, it is the expectation of bitcoin growth and it makes sense to wait for some time and get more tokens, on the other-they may be late to participate in the presale.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:11:23 AM

Many projects start selling at a lower price is a normal practice. Someone can take a moment and buy tokens at this price but more cautious investors can wait a bit to understand how the sales are going. On the other hand, they may miss the moment and the price will rise.

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:48:21 PM

Me too, I really like their concept because it's for the cancer patients without money for the treatments that they need and worth to invest because it's only 90$ and their investment helps the poor people.
I think that in the future may be so . Although the first they want open clinics for dogs, but if all goes well the this method treatment can be will spread on people. for poor people it will be good because their treatment is much cheaper than existing methods

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

Many projects start selling at a lower price is a normal practice. Someone can take a moment and buy tokens at this price but more cautious investors can wait a bit to understand how the sales are going. On the other hand, they may miss the moment and the price will rise.
That's why some of projects, at the beginning they are failing to run their project because of not following their own plan and they cannot control their community to stop selling their coin at the low price. I see some of it on the airdrops.

Jr Member
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

Well put defyance.  It depends on your risk tolerance.  If an investor is very cautious then most likely they will wait to see the company successful and then buy the tokens on a security token exchange.  And yes they would most likely pay more for the tokens but with much less risk.

Other will say, I am going to take a chance because if I buy now the chance for the token price to go up is good.

Risk/Reward is one of the basic investment principles.  How much am I willing to Risk and what will be my Reward if I risk it.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:22:21 PM

Thank you for answer, Gary.
There are several aspects for investors. On the one hand, it is the expectation of bitcoin growth and it makes sense to wait for some time and get more tokens, on the other-they may be late to participate in the presale.

There's really a different type of person. Some of them are those early birds who are grabbing these kinds of opportunities while some of them are waiting for another time or giving some time a project to show them that making an investments to them is worth it.

At your service
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:35:09 PM

There's really a different type of person. Some of them are those early birds who are grabbing these kinds of opportunities while some of them are waiting for another time or giving some time a project to show them that making an investments to them is worth it.
[/quote]

Exactly.  I would also add to your statement it depends on how much are you willing to risk.  It the initial investment is not that much then there really is not much of a risk.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:58:42 PM

I agree that 90$ is not a lot of money. But profits may have to wait several years. And the profit will be proportional to the number of tokens you have and probably it will not be such a big profit if you bought only on $90. In General, different people will evaluate the project and the possibility of buying tokens in different ways.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 04:43:31 PM

I agree that 90$ is not a lot of money. But profits may have to wait several years. And the profit will be proportional to the number of tokens you have and probably it will not be such a big profit if you bought only on $90. In General, different people will evaluate the project and the possibility of buying tokens in different ways.

That is correct faraddy, and if everyone just invested $90 we would not raise enough money.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:18:49 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very volatility now and it is too much dependent from the market conditions.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: