Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8166 times)
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 07:20:08 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:41:38 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.
But still, there will be those people who trust projects, although this is not at all a fact that money will be invested there
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:56:32 PM

This is just a category of people who believe in something else, but at the expense of simple medicine, they bypass it and do not trust doctors
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 06:43:28 AM

This is just a category of people who believe in something else, but at the expense of simple medicine, they bypass it and do not trust doctors

Here in my country we have so many traditional medicine with our own and still using these days. But even though our government supporting both traditional and modern medicine.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:45:56 AM

All people are different and can trust different treatments. But here we are looking at a specific project that is based on scientific methods of cancer treatment and should proceed from this.
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:12:51 AM

Cost for the cancer treatment is very expensive but if we choose a country that has a highest count of cancer, I think we can see the results for the project if its getting a positive feedback or not.

Ion the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.  Using the word cheap is not always a positive term.  Our is inexpensive compared to the average but that is because most treatments are so high because either a new drug, or piece of equipment has been patented after spending $100's of millions to get it approved with the FDA and now they have to get that initial investment back and create a large profit.

Again we use already approve FDA drugs and they are inexpensive for us to buy so we pass that onto the patient.

Hope that explains it better.

Gary

There is a very big difference between  $125,000  and  $10,000. If the treatment of cancers will realy costs  $10,000 and this treatment will be resultative it will be a very good price for treatment.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

Cost for the cancer treatment is very expensive but if we choose a country that has a highest count of cancer, I think we can see the results for the project if its getting a positive feedback or not.

Ion the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.  Using the word cheap is not always a positive term.  Our is inexpensive compared to the average but that is because most treatments are so high because either a new drug, or piece of equipment has been patented after spending $100's of millions to get it approved with the FDA and now they have to get that initial investment back and create a large profit.

Again we use already approve FDA drugs and they are inexpensive for us to buy so we pass that onto the patient.

Gary
I agree that cheap, or rather cheaper than the national average, does not mean bad. A sick man can pay everything he has. But expensive treatment also does not guarantee getting rid of cancer.

Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

Gary
I agree that cheap, or rather cheaper than the national average, does not mean bad. A sick man can pay everything he has. But expensive treatment also does not guarantee getting rid of cancer.

In many countries for treatment of the cancer is used medical insurance. But very often it is very difficult to get medical insurance for treatment of cancer and it does not guaranty the results.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:37:07 AM

I know that cancer treatment is not available to all people on the planet. It would be great to make this accessible to all people with cancer. The team is moving in the right direction. I believe we will succeed.

That would be nice.  And it may be possible.  We would have to have a diagnosis by a physician for people.  To stay low cost, our clinics would not have all the diagnostic equipment.  So if any where in the world where there are doctors or hospitals that can give a diagnosis of cancer we can open a clinic.  And if we are making the good profits as projected that can help lower the costs for clinics in poorer areas.

Gary
I like your plan, Gary. This will help save money, as well as make the treatment even more cheap than other competitors. It's great. Wish you luck!
But the main thing is that in the future these low prices do not affect the quality of service

The results are very important. The price of the treatment of cancer is very big but very often the results are unpredictable.
But you will agree with me that when the service is given qualitatively, the chance of recovery is much higher? That is why I am for the services to be optimally good and the prices reasonable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:04:41 AM

Gary

There is a very big difference between  $125,000  and  $10,000. If the treatment of cancers will realy costs  $10,000 and this treatment will be resultative it will be a very good price for treatment.

It will be a lot of clinics for dogs and I am not sure that the owners of dogs will pay $10,000 for the treatment of cancer of dogs.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 01:11:15 PM

But still, there will be those people who trust projects, although this is not at all a fact that money will be invested there
People are very trusting and often, in pursuit of profit, they do not understand the project, but stupidly carry their money. Therefore, they lose them. One needs to invest in application projects such as this one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 04:11:26 PM

People are very trusting and often, in pursuit of profit, they do not understand the project, but stupidly carry their money. Therefore, they lose them. One needs to invest in application projects such as this one.
Its good that people should trust the project they will participate in or invest their money on it, but they should not stick to that they also need to do more like check how the project will run or it will be stable in the near future.

Jr Member

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:55:53 PM

I also have more confidence in traditional medicine and methods of treatment confirmed by scientific data. Here Gary explained the essence of the method and prospects of its application quite well.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

I also have more confidence in traditional medicine and methods of treatment confirmed by scientific data. Here Gary explained the essence of the method and prospects of its application quite well.
Gary and Dr. Tsang can make a breakthrough in cancer treatment. This technique will find its place in the scientific and applied world. Therefore, I vote for Gary's project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:10:43 PM

I am assuming Nevsky you are talk about the comments above you.  Because we not alternative medicine.  We are real medicine using FDA approve drugs one being chemo therapy.  If you mentioned using Chemo to an alternative medicine person that would freak out.  And there have been medical scammer since forever.  We are the professional.  Dogs will be treated by a Veterinarian..  And for people, there will be treated my a license Doctor.

We are not risking anyone's lives and we following all medical and veterinarian rules within any country we have a clinic.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:46:33 PM

Gary and Dr. Tsang can make a breakthrough in cancer treatment. This technique will find its place in the scientific and applied world. Therefore, I vote for Gary's project.
I also support him, but you need to help everyone with this for a long period of time, since all projects have been developing for more than one year
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 11:00:49 PM

I also support him, but you need to help everyone with this for a long period of time, since all projects have been developing for more than one year

Thank you Nthert.  So I have to ask the question.  Why has no one from the forum invested.  Not one?

I have answered every question I could.  I even arrange for one of the people here to see one of the doctors in China.

I am not a scam.  You can find anything you want to know about me at either

alvin345

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:42:51 PM

Thank you Nthert.  So I have to ask the question.  Why has no one from the forum invested.  Not one?

I have answered every question I could.  I even arrange for one of the people here to see one of the doctors in China.

Here people on this forum trust very few people, time will pass and everything will be different, just need to prove that it is not Smiley
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:31:17 AM

No matter what you do now will not make some people believe to you but once the project started to show what they really got it will change how does people think. For now, I suggest focus on more developments and keep being active to answer their questions. I really looking forward to this project concept.

At your service
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:32:17 AM

No matter what you do now will not make some people believe to you but once the project started to show what they really got it will change how does people think. For now, I suggest focus on more developments and keep being active to answer their questions. I really looking forward to this project concept.

I think you're right the team should focus on the project developments and stay active on their social media sites even though people have some doubt, but still just continue a hard work and then let your hard work have a good outcome. And with that outcome one by one the people who had doubts will decrease because of the work you have done.

Jr Member

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: