Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:14:08 AM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.
I also have more confidence in traditional medicine and methods of treatment confirmed by scientific data. Here Gary explained the essence of the method and prospects of its application quite well.
Gary and Dr. Tsang can make a breakthrough in cancer treatment. This technique will find its place in the scientific and applied world. Therefore, I vote for Gary's project.
Yes, Their method of treatment looks promising and most importantly that it is based on the achievements of modern science and it already has experience of use.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:30:45 AM

Gary and Dr. Tsang can make a breakthrough in cancer treatment. This technique will find its place in the scientific and applied world. Therefore, I vote for Gary's project.
I also support him, but you need to help everyone with this for a long period of time, since all projects have been developing for more than one year
Many projects for a long time could not release the final product that investors expected. In our case, it is proposed to invest in the opening of clinics for dogs and then have some income from the work of these clinics. There is no need to develop something new. the technology is ready.

mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:38:50 AM

I also support him, but you need to help everyone with this for a long period of time, since all projects have been developing for more than one year

Thank you Nthert.  So I have to ask the question.  Why has no one from the forum invested.  Not one?

I have answered every question I could.  I even arrange for one of the people here to see one of the doctors in China.

I am not a scam.  You can find anything you want to know about me at either

No matter what you do now will not make some people believe to you but once the project started to show what they really got it will change how does people think. For now, I suggest focus on more developments and keep being active to answer their questions. I really looking forward to this project concept.

I think you're right the team should focus on the project developments and stay active on their social media sites even though people have some doubt, but still just continue a hard work and then let your hard work have a good outcome. And with that outcome one by one the people who had doubts will decrease because of the work you have done.
We can see the improvement of the project if they are passionate to work hard. But some are too slow to improve their project but we can see their achievements. Some are saying the project is scam just because they can't wait for too long..

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:23:14 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.

I am assuming Nevsky you are talk about the comments above you.  Because we not alternative medicine.  We are real medicine using FDA approve drugs one being chemo therapy.  If you mentioned using Chemo to an alternative medicine person that would freak out.  And there have been medical scammer since forever.  We are the professional.  Dogs will be treated by a Veterinarian..  And for people, there will be treated my a license Doctor.

We are not risking anyone's lives and we following all medical and veterinarian rules within any country we have a clinic.

In what countries will you have clinics, because every country has its own requirements for medical clinics?
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:26:57 PM

Thank you Nthert.  So I have to ask the question.  Why has no one from the forum invested.  Not one?

I have answered every question I could.  I even arrange for one of the people here to see one of the doctors in China.

I am not a scam.  You can find anything you want to know about me at either

No matter what you do now will not make some people believe to you but once the project started to show what they really got it will change how does people think. For now, I suggest focus on more developments and keep being active to answer their questions. I really looking forward to this project concept.

I think you're right the team should focus on the project developments and stay active on their social media sites even though people have some doubt, but still just continue a hard work and then let your hard work have a good outcome. And with that outcome one by one the people who had doubts will decrease because of the work you have done.

Well, that was really the logic of some people's minds. The more you show them those developments it's just like they started to trust more the project. All the hard works will really be paid off once the project is fully launched and started what they called low cost treatment.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:20:43 PM

They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

Now I know where they are planning to start with and where they will be next places if they gonna have the next branch. I hope they will stick to the plan and they can achieve it on the time span they make so that the project will continue to move forward.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:06:31 PM

Now I know where they are planning to start with and where they will be next places if they gonna have the next branch. I hope they will stick to the plan and they can achieve it on the time span they make so that the project will continue to move forward.

We need to get the funding first and then we will stick to the plan. 
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:02:29 PM

n USA there are a lot of rich person. Some person are so rich that they are ready to spend $10,000 for the treatment of cancer for a lovely dog.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 06:14:30 PM

n USA there are a lot of rich person. Some person are so rich that they are ready to spend $10,000 for the treatment of cancer for a lovely dog.

Enyanha you miss-read what I wrote.  I wrote
In the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.

I was talking about our cost for treating people and saying that would be $10,000 and comparing it to what normal cancer treatments are for people in the US of $125,000 to $250,000.  But of course their insurance pays for a lot of that. 

The cost for treating dogs, with our treatment, will be around $4,000.  That said for the other cancer treatments available for dogs the normal cost for cancer treatment in dogs is $6,000 to $10,000 or more.  And yes millions of dogs owners a year will pay that in the US.  They either have it or borrow it.  Many have borrowed up to $25,000 to treat their dog and the dog still will die within 60 days. 

That is why our effective treatment is needed so badly.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:52:27 PM

In the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.

I was talking about our cost for treating people and saying that would be $10,000 and comparing it to what normal cancer treatments are for people in the US of $125,000 to $250,000.  But of course their insurance pays for a lot of that. 

The cost for treating dogs, with our treatment, will be around $4,000.  That said for the other cancer treatments available for dogs the normal cost for cancer treatment in dogs is $6,000 to $10,000 or more.  And yes millions of dogs owners a year will pay that in the US.  They either have it or borrow it.  Many have borrowed up to $25,000 to treat their dog and the dog still will die within 60 days. 

If the treatment is effective some owners of the dogs are ready to pay a vary big money for the treatment of their dog. And it is very good that for the treatment of people there is an insurance.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 07:08:02 PM

If the treatment is effective some owners of the dogs are ready to pay a vary big money for the treatment of their dog. And it is very good that for the treatment of people there is an insurance.

Yes.  I agree for dogs.  For people even with the insurance the co-pays, the part that the insured has to pay, can be $1000's a month.  Many cannot afford it.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:55:17 PM

Yes.  I agree for dogs.  For people even with the insurance the co-pays, the part that the insured has to pay, can be $1000's a month.  Many cannot afford it.
As i understand it, you will also have insurance and milking dogs? if so, at what cost
alvin345

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:04:03 PM

People have different interests and tastes, since a pet is like a member of a family, so they do not spare money
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:29:19 PM

People have different interests and tastes, since a pet is like a member of a family, so they do not spare money

Too many yes. 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:34:04 AM

I think it's a good start but why they need to start with animals first? Or they are planning to build knowledge and ideas in animals before they will proceed to the treatment of the people? What I mean is for the launching they will going to use animals first.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:35:36 AM

Many people in the US will gonna invest in this because they are very open about this kind of project that can help their pets, especially to the dog owners. And this is a great investment for them because they are spending a lot of money on their dogs.
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:54:25 AM

Many peoples takes a banks credits for the treatments of cancer. They must be sure in the results of treatment but nobody can guarantee such results.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:34:02 AM

Many peoples takes a banks credits for the treatments of cancer. They must be sure in the results of treatment but nobody can guarantee such results.

If treatment of cancer will be unsuccessful people could not return a bank credit that he took for the treatment of cancer.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:45:43 AM

If treatment of cancer will be unsuccessful people could not return a bank credit that he took for the treatment of cancer.
Probably in developed countries should operate health insurance. Well, or the Bank must foresee the situation that should be specified in the loan agreement.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: