Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
umarashraf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:07:23 AM

Have you already set the amount of profit for those participants who accept your terms of use with the application?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maddog2013

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:56:26 AM

now the project looks just fine. I will follow the announcements you need to have time to buy tokens while trading is not activated)

let's see what will happen in the future and how many tokens I can buy now for my portfolio and I have not made a decision about it.
Now the token is placed on four exchanges, so you can choose the best place to buy. I also decided to join the project.
I saw that the token can bring a good profit and be used to buy goods. In my opinion, this is a great option for investment.
auxdude

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:46:15 AM

Are you developing new applications that will also be able to embed a token into their ecosystem, other than those already listed on the website?
gerfercar

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:30:31 AM

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.

let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that the project has a great future but while trading volumes are quite low.

the project is only at the initial stages of development and therefore it is necessary to understand the future perspective and therefore.
I think a lot will depend on the strategy of the team.If they can increase the HYPE community, maybe we'll see a rapid development.
I think that this is a real opportunity to increase the liquidity of the token, and if the voting function is opened in the near future, I think that the community will continue to expand.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:32:31 AM

Are you developing new applications that will also be able to embed a token into their ecosystem, other than those already listed on the website?

Yes there will be blockchain based games coming out soon!

dannycorta

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:25:32 PM

What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem

There is no minimum required for you to join our awesome community & participate in the experiment. For more information, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/hypetoken
it is good that the minimum for participation is not required. I also want to know more about you before buying tokens, andI hope for a fruitful cooperation.
tranngocha242

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:11:14 PM

now the project looks just fine. I will follow the announcements you need to have time to buy tokens while trading is not activated)

let's see what will happen in September as I understand we will have a lot of announcements and news it will increase the demand for tokens and activity of traders.
Where can I follow the latest updates on the start of voting? I understand some conditions may change.
I think the basic information will be placed in the Telegram chat. This is the fastest update for active participants.
komalc660

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

Are you currently negotiating with new participants who can expand your ecosystem? I'm wondering what the expansion plan is for 2020?
maddog2013

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:51:14 PM

the ability to freeze tokens for me is very good. Since getting passive income is the most important motivation.
I also think that for the initial work with the project, this is the best option. If the project attracts more participants, will it affect my profit?
If I understand correctly, everything will depend on the number of tokens that you will attract for this period, and not depend on the number of participants.
auxdude

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:43:21 PM

as I understand in September we will see listing on new exchanges and many interesting events. it seems to me that now is a pretty good time to buy tokens.

let's see what will happen to the price of tokens in the future. But in any case, such an economic model will be in real demand.
still, we should not forget that the project initially positions itself as an experiment.I would like to understand how the conditions for token holders can change?
I think that the team will be able to control this process in order to continue the development of the project as efficiently as possible and ensure the profitability of the token.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:54:40 AM

Are you currently negotiating with new participants who can expand your ecosystem? I'm wondering what the expansion plan is for 2020?

Hello, the roadmap for the ecosystem platforms are outlined at the bottom of the whitepaper here:
https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e

gerfercar

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:22:48 AM

That's cool. All your projects are somehow connected by one platform, so that participants can understand the structure of your ecosystem?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:11:28 AM

That's cool. All your projects are somehow connected by one platform, so that participants can understand the structure of your ecosystem?

Yes it all runs under the HYPE ecosystem & utilizes or have integrated HYPE Token as a form of payment/utility token.

rf786

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:12:14 AM

as I understand in September we will see listing on new exchanges and many interesting events. it seems to me that now is a pretty good time to buy tokens.

let's see what will happen to the price of tokens in the future. But in any case, such an economic model will be in real demand.
still, we should not forget that the project initially positions itself as an experiment.I would like to understand how the conditions for token holders can change?
I think that the team will be able to control this process in order to continue the development of the project as efficiently as possible and ensure the profitability of the token.
I am currently exploring the possibility of buying tokens to receive passive income.I think that the community can even participate well in the process of determining inflation and deflation of the token supply rate.
PETECA

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:05:21 AM

To participate in your project, I can join at any stage between the voting? How will the procedure of registration of new token holders take place?
raja399

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:55:30 AM

I see that the project is really interesting for new participants, both trading companies and gaming platforms. If the community is active and effective in decision-making, then HYPE will be popular.
Lirabit

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:45:11 AM

In any case, passive income is important for me. And even if the experiment itself does not last for a long time, the token can be used in the HYPE ecosystem.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

To participate in your project, I can join at any stage between the voting? How will the procedure of registration of new token holders take place?

You can join the experiment with any address which has a HYPE balance.

No registrations required. All you need to do is access the dapp with Metamask or your Trust Wallet (mobile).

ninejewels

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:41:14 PM

I have not yet fully understood all the nuances for the voting participants. I want to study your white paper. I hope to find many answers there.
Ruudinuustik223

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:31:21 PM

What services are currently open to your token holders? I want to understand how many tokens I need to become an active member of your ecosystem

There is no minimum required for you to join our awesome community & participate in the experiment. For more information, please join us on Telegram https://t.me/hypetoken
it is good that the minimum for participation is not required. I also want to know more about you before buying tokens, andI hope for a fruitful cooperation.
It's an interesting way to assess your capabilities. So you can start with a small amount of participation. Now the project is interested in a large community?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: