Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62737 times)
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:40:40 PM

sometimes the project we hope for is actually a disappointing result. in following luck bounty is also needed not only project analysis.
we hope continue to get good luck looking for a bounty here

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:47:27 PM

Some bounties do surprise hunters. I have taken part in the bounty campaign of a project just because I felt it had great potential based on its hype and partnerships, upon listing, the price was 3x below ICO, a project which had no partnerships, it started trading at ICO price of $1 and the campaign was for 1million USD!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:59:45 PM

It seems you were thinking to remove your signature for another project before you made this post. Lol.. Bounties is very unpredictable, not sometimes. But if you see a good and promising project, don't hesitate to leave others and join cos u might regret later.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:06:09 PM

In the world of cryptocurrencies, we should stick to some rules not to get disappointed later. Sometimes it happens that the decision we have taken is wrong, but while taking decision we must do it carefully by doing possible research and not to feel guilty if something goes wrong.
We have to always remember that the decision taken at that point of time was correct because we trust ourselves to do it.
Its just like we have sold any stock or altcoin and after selling there is a huge price increase.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:06:46 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

bounties and airdrops are really unpredictable. In fact, i made loads of money promoting ico's and airdrops before, that got not really good project and team behind it. We need to really not judge anything here in crypto because a lot of money that you can make can be made from those hyped but not good projects.

Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:18:41 PM

Yes i think Bounties are unpredictable. Becouse bounty  depends on cryptocurrency market. When crypto market play good then Bounty play good and when crypto market play bad then Bounty also play bad.  So i think Bounty is always unpredictable.           

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:22:23 PM

Oh! It's very painful when something happens like this. One of my friends lost more than 9,000 USD because of changing the signature.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:32:22 PM

The fact that you have abandoned the chosen strategy is a good sign. So you know how to make decisions. In the cryptocurrency world, this is a very important skill.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:46:09 PM

Oh! It's very painful when something happens like this. One of my friends lost more than 9,000 USD because of changing the signature.
9000 dollars is unrealistic money in the current market for the signature campaign. Maybe he participated in the signature campaign for 2 years?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:12:10 PM

yes, this hurts friends, I took part in the project just 2 weeks ago moving on with another project and it turned out that the first project produced a good salary but the second project to date has not been paid from a few months ago. I took part in the first project and still got a salary  Cheesy
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:34:27 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
Yeah you are very correct on this, I have been a victim of the above scenario a couple of times. It is quite painful to see the ones you left doing well on exchanges, but the most painful aspect is when the one you later decided to promote turned out to be a scam project or worthless.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:43:15 PM

The same can as well be said for cryptocurrency. It Is actually a subset of cryptocurrency and it faces the usual volatility and uncertainty as regards exchange listing, token allocation changes, liquidity, token pump and dumps and even exit scams

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

It is ever I experienced and of course, I was very disappointed. I decided to remove the campaign signature because there are projects that I think is better. The huge allocation of funds made me move the Bounty project. The projects I follow have had failures and projects that were previously able to thrive in the crypto market.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:14:51 PM

It has been said times without number that bounties cannot be solely relied upon, a lot of tbings can happen during bounty like failure to meet softcap or minimum funds required to fund the project, the project turning to be a scam.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:32:49 PM

It has been said times without number that bounties cannot be solely relied upon, a lot of tbings can happen during bounty like failure to meet softcap or minimum funds required to fund the project, the project turning to be a scam.
there is no guarantee that we will earn money although projects meet softcap or hardcap.some developers team have bad attitude ,the fact different with their promise when start bounty campaign.

since the market is really saturated miniprojects not achieving their soft cap. Some of the projects reaching out the big investors and making there's of cap and hard cap also as much the expected.
So now if you want to join the bounties, we need to look at the capital ventures and private universities contribution on that ICO. Then we can join such bounties.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:57:27 PM

Yeah I also had experienced it in the past. Kinda feel upset and regret because i just lost those opportunity, but in the same i feel grateful because atleast I'm still getting some reward on other project as well, rather than getting scam project. Bounty also unpredictable, as same as Bitcoin & Altcoin value or price.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

I never choose a second bounty campaign before the first one ends. I think it's stupid to do it. If the project that you are promoting develops and the developers are doing everything right, then there is no point in changing the project.
Only in one case, you can change the project - this is when it turned out to be fraudulent.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:36:50 PM

Yea such happens and in such situations you have nothing to do than to move on to the next. I have learnt not to be solely over confident about a project and also not to disregard any as most time we never which one will give us that breakthrough we so much needed in bounties

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:54:32 PM

Damn true. It is hard to say which project will be successful and which will be failure. I have also my painful experience about bounty from the very beginning of my journey here. It is really unpredictable to say specifically. Sometimes they give us fake info to promote it more to attract investor.

Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:58:41 PM

The unpredictability of the bounties in the world of cryptocurrency cannot be over emphasis because some.many projects that van prove bounty hunter wrong are actually many, I had done some work on bounty before and I have gained much I can't reveals, so, bounties are generally not focasible in cryptocurrency. The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency make it not predictable.
As for me bounty is a kind of investment where we invest our time and effort and as the fact about investment that not all will success and much more on bounty, so even that is the situation we should have to focus until finishe and not to be tempted for the new bounty that you think its good because if we keep on starting new then nothing will be finished and end up for nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: