Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:49:46 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

I have been engaged in bounty for quite some time, but I can say with accuracy - it all depends on the current market situation and on luck. There have been projects that make you rich, and sometimes 3-4 companies in a row do not give you even the slightest profit ... Now the market situation is even more unpredictable, so how much you earn - zero or a million - is unpredictable!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

Replacing projects without bringing to the end is also not the best option. Therefore, it is very important to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the project and its team in order to avoid unnecessary doubts about participation in the future. If you have already decided to participate, bring your participation to the logical end.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:20:39 PM

We never get to maximise our chances out here. Most times even investors fall to this thoughts of another project being better than the other. As a bounty hunter develop skills to join other sections of the campaign like social media.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:23:55 PM

Unpredictable is a very big word when it comes to Cryptocurrency and Bounty Campaigns. I am doing Bounty Campaign continously and I think that is normal especially now that we are on bear season. No assurance at all. What we need to donos do our best and hope for the best. We also need to conduct research so somehow we can choose a potential project that will succeed.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:45:55 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

Cryptocurrency as a whole is unpredictable. You can only apply all necessary precautions by verifying team members, analysing token economics and token allocation as well as platform usecase. As a result of these, Bounties can't be predicted as well because it depends on the success of a project too

wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:01:14 PM

Of course. It's like when you invest in crypto, it's hard to predict anything. That's the nature of this market, and you have to get used to it. The best way to minimize that is to have a good understanding of the project as well as the bounty you intend to join.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:13:39 PM

It is precisely because the generosity of bounty campaigns of the ICO is unpredictable in most cases, we will occasionally make mistakes when joining the subscription campaign for various reasons, and sometimes we will change our signatures. I, however, very rarely do it, only in case of discovery of the fact that the team cheats or cheats in any other way.

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:32:54 PM

same experience in past time. 4 campaigns in a row. none of them got success because of didn't able to complete their softcaps. I need to be more aware when choosing a project to follow.

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:35:33 PM

Rather, even always, if you take into account those that are held on the ICO, but there are many other bounty that are already running projects, and they really can earn, although in our time and not much.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:55:52 PM

Someone said that bounty campaigns are like a chocolate, you do not know before you taste (participate)  Grin.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:23:23 PM

I always say to my friends that bounties are like a can of worms, you never know until you get it opened. You can think you have find a good bounty with a good allocation but the project ends up failing or dumping of the exchange, while the one you neglected did very well. It could be very painful but it is unavoidable and unpredictable.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

I have never do that but i thing it is ill-reseach that does lead to something like that. Before I participate in any bounty I make sure it is something that worth it and if the projects after the icos are listed and there are not doing well I will understand that it is a demand and supply problem and the best thing to do is to keep holding.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:38:51 PM

Very true.. Personally, I have had several experiences. Some times, we place so much believe in a particular project and invariably, Bounties only to watch or find such projects disappointing completely. On the other hand, some projects which seemed unserious may turn out huge and in so doing, blessing several people associated with the project.
bennguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:45:54 PM

It depends on luck. You even see a better project and want to participate but can't. Nobody anticipates the future so we need to look carefully at projects before starting to participate in their bonuses.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:53:24 PM

Unfortunately it happens that even a promising at first glance, the project may be nothing. It is impossible to guess which of them will succeed and which will not. Because in many ways it does not depend on us. Therefore, it is always better to do your job well so that you can get a decent reward.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:14:05 PM

I also had such situations when I stopped participating in the bounty and then regretted it. Sometimes it happens that our instincts fail us and we can devote more time and effort to the project, which is not worth it. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do, such is the fate of bounty hunter.
working on bounty campaign need our patience , we will face any situtation that could not predicted before.sometimes we will gain huge reward and sometime we will not.the thing we could do only give the best effort to get maximum reward.and if the result not suitable with our hope we should moved to another campaign.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:14:57 PM

That was unfortunately also happened to many people including me. I think I was done with the project and damn it was got listed and the price was double. This is the best lesson for me and i will not too rush to change my project ever again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:16:10 PM

What project are You talking about?Personally, I choose projects to sign very carefully and then I do not regret even if the result was not very good.Recently, I have not met situations in which tokens began to cost very expensive.Really payment at the moment for carrying the signature of the project is very small.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:35:55 PM

Bounties are truly an unpredictable game which can make you regret a decision you once took. Sometimes you just consider a bounty project you ignored sake of low participation of hunters and joining a hype project and later finding out the hyped project was a scam but the other project you ignored has been listed with value 4 times the ICO price.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 12:19:02 AM

yes, sometimes the project that we think is normal, it produces a very large income. I once felt that, and once also felt that it was a very good project, it didn't even get income at all. very difficult to guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: