Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:23:59 PM

every prize given is very difficult to predict, sometimes what we predict can be just an issue, and many prizes can make us smile, because our work during promoting a bounty is rewarded with enough payment for us
Now we are paid very little money, but sometimes we can meet good projects. this is happening very rare but if you are lucky you can earn big money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

My feelings? Complicated.
But honestly, I have never been like that. I always look for information first before I put my signature. Because joining the signature campaign was very tiring. And I don't want my work to be wasted by following the wrong campaign.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:00:59 PM

bounty indeed we cannot predict. it will be very difficult for us to know the bounties that really pay us for sure. except the bounty who paid us with BTC. we can see clear results that we will receive every week.

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:35:28 PM

Bounties are really unpredictable. The ones we put so much trust in are the very ones that have an unsuccessful ends but the ones we consider as nothing good bounties end up increasing in value on several exchanges leaving u dumbfounded. Start treating all bounty projects equally and you will not be surprised with the predictability of bounties.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:06:15 PM

This is normal in crypto. We can't predict everything perfect. Sometimes a good project has a little reward and sometimes an average project can give huge reward to its bounty hunters. That's why hard-working bounty hunter does all potential bounties, not just one signature!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 07:12:18 PM

Yes, I agree that the bounty cannot be predicted from several aspects it's hard to tell which bounties will it works and give lots of money
I am principled to follow all the bounties even though I did not know it would give money or not

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:07:22 PM

The entire crypto space is unpredictable not just bounty campaigns. The crypto ecosystem is one big mystery if you are thinking at the rate prices change in the market within some few minutes or hours. You just have to spend some time to analyse how relevant the bounty campaign you are participating is to the entire crypto ecosystem and the kind of solution it will provide. This can somehow tell the progress of the project in some time to come....
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:22:19 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

Bounty is definitely unpredictable, most at times the bounties you do just for the sake of doing it are the ones that actually pays that well while those you have full confidence in always tends to be flop
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 10:22:52 PM

One of the best things you can do is reach out directly to the team; if they are very vague or elusive, that's already a red flag in terms

of client relations and integrity. If they sound like professional guys with good intentions, that's still not sufficient but at least it's an evidence

that they might have fulfilled the human resources element of what it takes to be a successful project...

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:26:25 PM

The truth about it all is that bounty campaigns or projects are very unpredictable and henceforth care should be taken on how to select the projects to promote. Ignoring the hype by bounty hunters and ico rating websites are all major factors to consider before any project stands unpredictable to you. Though bounties are unpredictable but I think with the right measures of research, you will always be on guard and alert for anything that pops up.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:43:19 PM

many people facing thi, I never experienced that. I followed the bounty consistent with my choice before moving to another.

maybe at this time you have not experienced what others have experienced before. but my advice to you, before joining a project, you must first learn the concepts and final goals of a project, so you do not experience like others who have experienced before.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:00:36 PM

your instinct should tell you that you should always stick to original or initial plans no matter the outcome. it will pay at last. projects are unpredictable and also make your research before joining any campaign. most juicy projects you are seeing now will turn out later and fade off at the long run.   

tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:37:47 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
  yeah! It's really hard to predict which projects will succeed. And it's even harder when you want to predict whether the project's tokens are of high value when they are listed on the exchange. So what you should do is make a decision before joining the ad for the project. If you feel it is a good project, you should follow along

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:56:53 PM

indeed very complicated but I have never experienced anything like that because I always join bounty in full, so before joining bounty please do some research before joining

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

That is a really bad thing. You just missed a great opportunity to make money. I have suffered so much. So in my experience you should identify what is a  potential project and work until it ends. because it is difficult to predict whether its value will be high or low. Please make the right decision

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:42:57 PM

That's how whole market's running. You could rarely guess anything. Altcoin's prices are also work the same.
Some good but most of them were down for good,
My first bounty that i done became to zero after 1 month listed in exchange. They over sold the token, and it dead for good
Anyways, congratulations!!

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:29:59 PM

In order not to have to delete your signature before the campaign is over, you need to carefully select the signature bounty campaign where you want to participate. Of course, there are unforeseen cases and a new campaign may appear with very large rewards. In this case, you need to unsubscribe in the topic of the old campaign that you are leaving it, apologize and wait for the response of the bounty manager.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:02:50 PM

The whole industry is unpredictable, not only bounty programmes. Mostly it depends on the project itself and they can stop/prolong/cancel bounty at any time they want, because we are all accepting the terms and conditions of each bounty programme where we take part.
we just have to be always ready for some unforeseen conditions. the most important thing is if the bounty campaign managers do not behave correctly in relation to the bounty hunters then we should report this on the forum

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:21:19 PM

That's right!! Bounty is unpredictable. The best way is to have multiple BTT accounts to do the signature task. Or you can do other campaigns.

Have a good day!!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

You shouldn't regret anything here, in crypto world. Everybody is smart when talking about the past and thinking that one should have bought here and sold there. But in real life this "smart" thoughts are useless, they don't help you to get rich Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: