Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:24:08 PM

I think is still a best option to have stable mind on any project but if you did some on one and move to another the both will be a reward to you in case one seize to perform the other will and is always good to tell the manager on your move on before you remove it as some will not allow such and some do allow it . at end no one know tomorrow as why you can't predict the out come of any bounty.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable therefore it is not a big deal if bounties are unpredictable too.
What we need is the knowledge to investigate and do research.
why not make some studies before joining any bounty. put some time and effort!
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:33:31 PM

Bounties are most unpredictable especially when it deals with signature campaigns. I always join social media as well to enable me gain something from every project I wish to promote. In a situation like this, it's important to diversify your bounty skills join as many campaigns as you can.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:38:46 PM

Many bounty campaigns promise a lot.
But in reality, I had many cases when you do not wait for a reward.
But I continue to believe in  developers and that the bounty will bring the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable therefore it is not a big deal if bounties are unpredictable too.
This,many say, but many people forget about that even carefully examined the project it is still possible to make a mistake.The bounty participant can not in fact affect the external processes that occur with the project.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:55:57 PM

It is very rare that a Bounty company promises members very little rewards.  But today the situation has really changed compared to previous years.  Almost half of the companies do not respond to the requests of the participants of the Bounty companies, because the team either rests on the Canaries or on the run.  And the other part of the Bounty companies cut rewards not only a hundred, but a thousand times, such as 888token or Dabanking.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:38:38 PM

I never regret choosing one or another project. I try to choose a project that I like. Sometimes I fail. And alsou I don’t like when a team prolongs a bounty period or distribution . For example most recently,  the payment to the bounty hunters was blocked by DigitalBits's team  until April 2020.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

I seem to be able to relate with the OP. He is talking from experience and of course, you will not be happy with the decision made, but it is at the same time a lesson, learnt in a hard way.
Such happens sometimes and there are times that you might not participate in a project that you once thought will be good. Then see it later performing well and you blame yourself for the oversight.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 09:06:26 AM

Yes, these kinds of things happen in bounty hunting. It is indeed, unpredictable. What I do is do my research and just trust in the first campaign that I joined and do whatever is right. More often than not, that campaign hits a good jackpot but sometimes they don’t, it’s just a matter of luck, research and patience.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:20:15 AM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

You already answered your own topic. I know majority of the participants who joined in bounties encountered that things.
But at this moment most of the campaign got dumped its price deeply, then only few of them got increased and has a good volume
too in the exchange.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 09:56:05 AM

The thing that often happens, after some I follow the gift always appears others are better than that, so hesitant in continuing the gift, after following the new one leaving the old one, it turns out that the first bigger gift, indeed the final gift cannot be predicted to be made it is an important experience going forward

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:17:26 AM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

I agree with you, it's virtually impossible to predict anything in the cryptocurrency space. We can't determine a successful project by merely participating in the bounty or listening to the Admin and team members. There's a lot that comes to play for a project to do well. The best approach is to make your research before joining a project and stick with the project till the end. I personally prefer doing bounties for projects whose campaign are less than a month. To have opportunity to work for other projects.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:19:55 AM

This happens very often, but when it happens to me I don’t even know about it and I’m not going to check it, for example, I wore a signature from one bounty company and suddenly I came across another bounty company and I started wearing signature from this new bounty company which I saw later and continue to wear signature till the end of bounty company and then after some time I just forget about the first bounty company and just move on, just when you participating in a lot of bounty companies you forget about old bounty companies.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:28:11 AM

Consideration is very important before reacting to removing the sign after you have followed the campaign for weeks, let 1-2 days pause the work of the project is supported to re-analyze the success of the project.
I agree that the end of the project journey cannot be predicted after the sale, but IEO will indicate potential projects.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:57:34 AM

This happens very often, but when it happens to me I don’t even know about it and I’m not going to check it, for example, I wore a signature from one bounty company and suddenly I came across another bounty company and I started wearing signature from this new bounty company which I saw later and continue to wear signature till the end of bounty company and then after some time I just forget about the first bounty company and just move on, just when you participating in a lot of bounty companies you forget about old bounty companies.

It's possible to forget about the old bounty, but when you hear from others who participated in the bounty saying the value is at its peak, then you regret your actions. Atimes, it's obvious when a project has the potential to be successful, but not all the time.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:10:39 PM

Consideration is very important before reacting to removing the sign after you have followed the campaign for weeks, let 1-2 days pause the work of the project is supported to re-analyze the success of the project.
I agree that the end of the project journey cannot be predicted after the sale, but IEO will indicate potential projects.

We should research the project at the beginning of the campaign so that we are sure not to leave in the middle of the campaign. Leaving singnature in the middle of the campaign only makes our work in vain and sometimes the new bounties we follow are no better than what we left behind
it often happens that all the work we did is empty, but it’s better to stop in the middle if you see signs of a scam project and inform the forum administration about it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:28:24 PM

Wow, you got a very good point, everything in this space is actually unpredictable, so we need to understand that so much is dependent on our ability to make informed decision. One of the tenets of this industry is that so much is dependent on us. We are always responsible for our actions and results.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:10:58 PM

That's the ecosystem we're in buddy. It's somewhat funny and somewhat sad when that happens lol. Anyways there's no way you're gonna get a definite formula for predicting profitable projects or bounties so don't let that affect your bounty doing habits. Just mive on and try others if you miss out on the good ones, and moreover, don't forget to follow Bounty Managers with good track records.

Black bro

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:15:58 PM

That's right, we can't predict the final outcome of a prize, if I myself focus more on what the project is running, and don't be fooled by the big payoffs, the important thing is that we stick to the main objectives of a successful project and get the usual results.
buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

i choose bounties with high icobench rating - much bigger chance of successful ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: