Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:15:40 AM

yes, most of what is in a bounty campaign is luck. because even though we already predict what we will get from the bounty that we follow, the results we get are actually different. luck is the main factor of everything we have done.
but luck is actually created, and what creates is us, one of the ways is not to discard a possibility, I believe it, and rest assured that small things can be great, because we don't know from which project we will get a lot of money.
Bounty payments are hard to predict, but at least we don't throw away all opportunities.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:16:41 PM

Depends on the person managing the campaign. I saw a campaign recently that allows it's participants to remove their signature after three weeks which I see as a good deal. I would love to see more campaigns like that because sticking to one signature campaign, especially the long term campaigns are stressing.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

Depends on the person managing the campaign. I saw a campaign recently that allows it's participants to remove their signature after three weeks which I see as a good deal. I would love to see more campaigns like that because sticking to one signature campaign, especially the long term campaigns are stressing.
Of course the participants will be very bored following a bounty project that runs long enough, so many participants who prefer to follow the project at the end of the bounty, because they think with a bounty duration that is too long would be very risky if the project is a scam and of course the participants only wasting their time, I really agree if indeed the manager took the policy to save the stakes of the participants if out of a bounty and of course with the provision of a minimum number of weeks that participants have followed.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:51:03 PM

haha i agree with your point.  In this market we cannot predict anything.  For signature camp, before joining you must carefully check what that project is.  It is important that the team has a lot of experience and a large community to grow together.  It is my opinion to evaluate a potential project.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:38:08 PM

Very very unpredictable and heart breaking, they make you have false hope at the end your expected gain will be -1000 of what you expect
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:21:05 PM

prizes in projects cannot be accurately predicted. For example if it is not a scam project, of course you will experience risks such as cutting the prize allocation at the end of the campaign but otherwise if it is really a scam project you will not get a penny and just waste your time on fraudulent projects. and that's one of the risks of being a bounty hunter

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:24:59 PM

bOUNTINES  will always be unpredictable as it is a cryptocurrency.
Every token and coins in the community is always unpredictable and we should ecxpect it moving alwats.
Bounties are not exactly what we wnat but we can always still stay on the winning side, we just need to give more effort.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:27:04 PM

As a beginner I made this mistake before, but now I am used to studying the project carefully before joining its signature bounty, and if I join I follow the rules strictly (if it is not allowed to remove the signature till the end of the campaign I don't remove it), and I think that's better than joining many campaigns without getting paid from anyone of them.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:29:55 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 02:16:11 AM by PuertoLibre

As a beginner I made this mistake before, but now I am used to studying the project carefully before joining its signature bounty, and if I join I follow the rules strictly (if it is not allowed to remove the signature till the end of the campaign I don't remove it), and I think that's better than joining many campaigns without getting paid from anyone of them.
In my opinion, the bounty campaigns don't have the same weight, signature campaigns are more popular than twitter, facebook or other social media campaigns. The bounty hunters look for the best campaigns in the market and they don't hesitate to apply even if there is no slot in the campaigns. More powerful bounty campaigns don't last more than a few months, these bounty campaigns get filled as soon as possible by the knowledgeable bounty hunters. 

Through the IEOs, teams don't plan to use wider bounty campaigns and this foresight lead to the fewer bounty rewards from my life practice. Bounty allocation has been cut by numerous times in the campaigns which take more than a year because the more they look for from the promotion viewpoint, they lose more investors in this time block. 
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:22:39 PM

not just sometimes but bounties are truly unpredictable in a whole. You may be thinking you're leaving a project you're participating in to promote another project then boom the project you left sky rockets and you start blaming yourself for leaving the project. To meet the unpredictability of bounties, treat all bounties with equal attention.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
seanskie18

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:09:20 PM

Bounties is unpredictable all the time because it depends on how strong their projects really are, the team behind those bounty project, the investors and the supporters because if all of them is working good, it will listed on the biggest market then I'm pretty sure the project will hit it's success.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:36:24 PM

Bounties is predictable, through detailed research about the project, I research before joining a bounty, just the way I do as an investor, to predict a bounty, do not join base on crypto space hype,join base on  the whitepaper, amount allocated for  bounty, and the past track record of the  developer, in other to predict the success or failure of the project at the long run.
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 09:52:05 PM

Bounties is predictable, through detailed research about the project, I research before joining a bounty, just the way I do as an investor, to predict a bounty, do not join base on crypto space hype,join base on  the whitepaper, amount allocated for  bounty, and the past track record of the  developer, in other to predict the success or failure of the project at the long run.
is still unpredictable what will we get and how about the market condition? however if the market condition is bad i think the token/coin will going to dump and need take time for the price being goes up.

www.bitcoinisle.com
ventelo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:36:36 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

I think bounty all the time unpredictable, no one can know how much can gain.
And i can say if this happen, then it is bad luck

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:53:37 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

I think bounty all the time unpredictable, no one can know how much can gain.
And i can say if this happen, then it is bad luck

Bounty now, even though I get a lot of tokens, we still don't know how much I will receive a dollar because prices on the market always go down when distributed to hunters.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:59:02 PM

Bounties sometimes are unpredictable
I think bounty is not sometimes unpredictable but it is always unpredictable. And the most unpredictable things are many bounties indicated as scams after they were already over.

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn!
It was just not your fortune. Don't think too much about it. There will be another good project to earn money. Never regret just because of the wrong choice.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:43:39 AM

Id rather be sure and bold to choose my own mistake. I do some research first, cause I dont want this kind of scenario happens. Yes, this is one of the most painful feeling like, you've lost a game with big bet and lose cause you change side. Many do these for sure, they think their choice is not good and got influence by their friends that their pick is scam and turns out to  be legit one. How come it can be unpredictable if you knew yourself you did the necessary need to promote the project?
bijiami

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:20:13 AM

As usual, regret about the times you give them effort and then realize it not worth but when it pays, it is not what you expect. Doing bounty campaign is depend how lucky or how good you are in finding a project and you have to stick into it though it is unpredictable and not sure if going to be listed.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:37:46 AM

If the success of a bounty is unpredictable, then the participant must endeavor to research deeply into the project behind the bounty program. The success of the project determines the success of the bounty program. Hence, studying the team, the road map, the idea and product of the project in order to ascertain its authenticity and potentials is very necessary in choosing which bounty program to join.

Researching before joining the bounty campaign is needed so that we are not disappointed. At present the bounty is unpredictable but I think if we first research the team or project, we will still get good reward from bounty campaign
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:45:45 AM

yes, most of what is in a bounty campaign is luck. because even though we already predict what we will get from the bounty that we follow, the results we get are actually different. luck is the main factor of everything we have done.
It is not all about luck. The expertise of the bounty hunter in choosing certain bounty programs can make a huge difference. Not all the bounty programs are worth joining and in view of this, the bounty hunter must study the project and its team very well. This will help the bounty hunter know the potentials of the project and once the project is success, the bounty will certainly follow the same trend because most bounty programs pay with the native tokens.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: