Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:54:55 AM

I have been in quite a number of bounties that I did research on thinking that i made a good choice. Many bounties I thought will be useless became the best bounty and I missed out. I which there is a way to know how to know good bounty and not make a mistake

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:11:02 AM

yes it is true bounties are unpredictable some times you a bounty thing of a good one but the outcome would zero the bounty which you left thinking that is not a good project they give good apparitions 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:19:49 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 11:50:18 AM by Indamuck

Why do so many people seem to not consider their time valuable?  People say they get some crypto for free but all the time they spend they could of just made more by working a regular job and using a portion of their salary to just buy bitcoin.
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

Yeah. now you can write a lot of posts in the bounty but don't get almost nothing. But most likely many bounty hunters have a different income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:14:05 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
yes I was like that, when I followed the signature campaign of a project I tried to move to another project that I thought was better than the previous project, but instead I got a bad result that might be a lesson so that whatever we follow continues to go through it fully heart
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:19:16 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

Correction, bounties always unpredictable because most of them they are great in hyping the community, giving promises and had a good communication skills but in the end they're not. And sometimes some of the bounty campaign are mostly a cheater or scammer.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:35:28 PM

I would say bounty is unpredictable, rather we should look at the project, so it should be project here, bounty is just a means of promoting a project. Actually some project really are unpredictable, you see then going well but at the end, you get disappointed.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

that is true that is why i thoroughly review the campaigns then i choose
you do not have to missed details such as the team how they work and how often they post updates on their social account how active they are on telegrams, how good is their website much better if they have update about production like reaching their small caps
the most important thing i look for is the uniqueness and usability of the project itself. sometimes its sad that good projects do not pushed through because of mismanagement of the team.

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

That is the risk involved in joining a bounty, they are very unpredictable and we do not know whether they will be successful or not in the end. Today it is very rare that you can join a bounty that will be successful as the market is still down and a lot of scammers are still lurking.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:44:54 AM

That's right. It's hard to tell which one will succeed. Even with the highest ICO rating, do fail sometimes. The truth is, joining signature campaign is risky. Because you will give your time and best effort and at the end, you won't get rewarded. I guess if it is your lucky day, then everything will pay off. If not, move on and find another good project.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:07:48 AM

I agree with your statement that prizes cannot be predicted correctly, sometimes they have high expectations, but they can vice versa. but I think everyone has different thoughts and beliefs depending on how they think. the project can stop at any time just as you can decide to stop when you feel there is something strange in the project that you are following.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 11:43:45 AM

I am usually checking the projects on the icodrops website. If they have listed the project than it worthy to join the bounty campaign. Looks easy and guys from icodrops do the verification on their own.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:48:33 AM

I am usually checking the projects on the icodrops website. If they have listed the project than it worthy to join the bounty campaign. Looks easy and guys from icodrops do the verification on their own.

I wouldn't completely rely on the check of any of these websites. Sometimes they charge money to list/rate a project. Always do a double check of the project on your own.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 11:48:44 AM

it really is unpredictable, i strongly agree with you ! i remember i did not continue doing a bounty because i feel like it is just a scam because of wrong spellings on some of its channel when they are posting something, but when my fb friends got the token reward, it is worth hundreds of dollars.

mr.dash

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:26:58 PM

I not believe in bounties very hard money to earn for me now I only doing few in the start I start bounties for full time even 12 hours  a day but result is nothing so I decide to invest in btc rather wasting time on new projects which mostly worth nothing
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

I have many experience with bounty campaigns.
Sometimes you get nothing.
Sometimes you get something what you can´t be sold.
Sometimes you get something that loose value in few hours.
Sometimes you get something what you sell immediately and after that it shoots to the moon.
Sometime you get more than you expect.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:45:22 PM

My worst feeling about signature is that i got the coin time by time waiting for the exchange , ( i didnt know cz it's have no value on ethploler) but after seeing the official grup it was listed and was dumped so hard
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:38:37 AM

Yes, I have made the same mistake. I participated in Bcnex's signature campaign in the first few weeks but felt that the number of tokens sold was very slow. I decided to give up but after just 1 month, it attracted over $ 28 million.
That's my biggest mistake ever. therefore, we should be loyal to a project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:50:56 PM

Bounty used to be like that in those days but not any more as the market is very bearish and the team are no more trustworthy anymore and are only after money which made them loss it all.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:54:13 PM

when we follow the bounty, we are actually trying our luck. like gambling, but we only use the time capital to still be able to do the bounty. For success, we all bounty hunters will not know the truth. even though we've followed a nearly successful project, it doesn't guarantee we will have and get tokens that have value. 2018 has given me a lot of experience for bounty hunters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: