Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties sometimes are unpredictable  (Read 62734 times)
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:15:07 PM

Bounties are always unpredictable not even sometimes. I always tell my friends that I do bounties jst for the sake of it, with an open mind and not being expectant. You might think you are participating in a good project but get the shock of your life at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:19:22 PM

Yes, you are right. Actually crypto projects are unpredictable. I never thought Harmony can get accepted by the Binance, the bounty budget was very less. But what happened later? Harmony price has grown 800% after the IEO. So, you can predict which project will do well after listing. Last year I though ICNQ is a very good project with a low supply. But day by day it is being another shit coin! Though they have many updates!
These projects are also very familiar to me because I participated in both the one and the other, but made the wrong bid.  And now ICNQ only showed + 25% a week ago and then fell again.  But on GBX there are not even orders to buy and sell at the current price.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:21:49 PM

Don't regret anything when taking part in bounty programs and airdrops. Do what you should do and let it be Smiley
None can predict anything here and the silliest thing is trying to choose the best project at any cost Smiley

We can not predict but if we research well then we can find out the best projects, right? Sometimes we may fail to catch the best bounty but a true researcher fails a little time. We just shouldn't let it go easily. Bounty is not an easy job anymore, so, we should keep looking the better one.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:39:08 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results

Sometimes you finish your bounty and everyone says you that the project you promoted is a scam, but in a half of a year you can get a real reward. You never know what to expect
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

Yes bounty is very unpredictable, some projects will appear legit and you will put in a lot of efforts promoting them and they give you peanuts while some other you will neglect will do way better. In Signature Campaign, you have to choose wisely cause most times if you remove Signature before bounty ends you will lose all stakes.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:44:42 PM

Yes it is sure in predictable. I resumed county in March this year. After taking a long break during the bear market. So many I started with never paid. One I never expected that lasted for just 4 weeks has paid huge now.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:11:22 PM

The most painful experience when promoting a bounty project is thinking you made a right choice by removing the signature of the project you are promoting presently for another project that you think its better and later on? Grin

The first project you are promoting get listed and doubled in value ,how will you feel? Damn! The fact is bounties are unpredictable sometimes ,no one can predict the end results
that is of course and cannot deny it.
Many projects we see are very grand, but then they become deceptive, or dead.
Many projects look pretty bad but they can be listed on the exchange. The problem is that you must have selective skills, you will minimize the wrong choice of projects.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:45:03 PM

Again, you can only delete the project signature in which you are currently participating if you have participated very little, otherwise you will lose all the money you have earned during the long weeks. There is an opportunity to talk with campaign managers and they can go to your meeting and save your stacks.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:40:42 PM

For bounties, its unpredictable and will continue to be unpredictable most especially to we the bounty hunters who have decided not to read and research deep into projects before participating into it. The only way to make bounties unpredictable is to stick to your bounties you are taking part in after your reearch just hoping it will end up well. Don't follow the crowd and take your signature off for another, who knows tomorrow?

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:21:00 AM

I have never put high hopes on the project that I am working on, but I do my job wholeheartedly and professionally because for me doing my best is our duty. For results, I leave everything to the project team so that they also do the best for the project. Don't get hung up on one project in doing work because it will only make us continue to regret every time
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

if the bounty can be predicted, there will be many people participating in the project.
for me when I joined the bounty signature, I would revoke it when the bounty project was over.
compared to 2017, there are now a lot of people in bounty campaigns, but this does not mean that bounty success is predictable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

yes it is true that prizes cannot be predicted correctly, so you should not expect too much from the gift project you are following, I mean the current project is different from 2017, and even in 2018 - until now, you can see that many gift projects ended in fraud, yes maybe there are still some that produce but not large.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:28:57 PM

Actually I don't play such kind of games changing bounty campaigns in the middle of their ways,maybe with only one exeption - when it lasts too long ,like 5-6 months.That's why I prefer joining short-term campaigns - one-two-three months .
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:02:26 AM

Who can guess and guarantee one good bounty or not. Because most bounties are initially good, they can turn out to be bad after it's finished and vice versa. This is the need for you to make your own decisions when you want to be part of the bounty. so that we don't blame others when things happen in the future.

From the 2017 market, I realized that if it was profitable after a new project listed exchange. At least sell the token with the money you spent. Don't be too greedy
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:39:13 AM

In my opinion, choosing good bounties is the same as Investors choosing projects to invest. Therefore research is needed and I think all projects depend on the developer team included in the bounty, if we choose a good bounty manager, I think the project will be good too
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:11:32 PM

Bounties are unpredictable and having that in mind alone solves 99% of the problem. If you have this in mind and treat all your researched and verified bounties very well and equally, you will never get disappointment because the bounties you think will make you rich can end up being a scam project and the ones with less hope can be your breakthrough. Bounties are truly unpredictable and treating them all equal is key to success.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

Not just bounty unfortunately, crypto in general are unpredictable otherwise all crypto Analyst will get it right in their predictions but since that has not been possible then bounty too is not any different, all you can do is accept what any bounty gives in a particular campaign, sometimes you get good reward and other times it is the opposite.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:40:14 PM

In general even life itself is very unpredictable ,you cannot guarantie anything for tomorrow,next week,month,year and etc. So just enjoy yourself and be happy if you could make some money from bounties.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:30:35 PM

Bounty hunting is a tedious work and all bounty campaigns should be treated equally, the moment you start treating some projects more higher than others, that is when bounties will show you how unpredictable it can be, treat all bounties equal after they have all passed your research examination and trust me bounties wont get the chance to be unpredictable to you.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:50:51 AM

You suddenly jump from your current bounties to another, because you were assuming it will give you more profit, then I goes to nothing or less from what you're expecting. This is the mere fact, high profit is no assurance on bounties, however, it's still a better ways of earning money.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: