Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again.  (Read 2760 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:19:43 PM

We can surely have altcoins season again. The present condition of altcoin price in the market is something that is of great concern to many crypto investors. There is this constant fear from everyone that there may not be a better season of altcoins anymore but I would say that all hope is not lost. Actually the rise and decrease in btc price  is greatly having effect on  the price value of altcoin as well. We just need to be patient for that moment we have been waiting for to come. I strongly believe that the bull run will still happen again no matter the time it will take. Let's stay focused and remain consistent in our investment in altcoins.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:45:04 PM

Yes why not there will always be a alt season as soon as volume will flow back into alts and overall market will be booming as well so if one can hold i think patience will definitely pay of.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:50:08 PM

Of course, now is a bear season for altcoins, and when weak hands will leave the market we will see rising like BTC from 3k to 12k and even more

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:50:22 PM

Until now there is still no sign that the altcoin bullrun season is seen. But just the opposite, the price continues to decline when the price of bitcoin decreases. We cannot predict further, but I hope there is still hope for altcoin holders. Honestly, I'm a little sad to see ethereum prices for now. And I can't think if the price drops below $ 200. I have no idea.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:09:14 PM

Bitcoin always has a strong volatility, and in my experience for the growth of Altcoins need a stable price from bitcoin, so just wait.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:16:48 PM

I have no doubt that the season of the violas will come someday, maybe it will not happen this year, but next year. the question is, will all the coins live to see the pump
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:32:01 PM

altcoin season will start at that moment when market will grow, when major currencies will grow well - altcoins will grow too, I think just in this way
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:41:19 PM

Yes why not there will always be a alt season as soon as volume will flow back into alts and overall market will be booming as well so if one can hold i think patience will definitely pay of.

We will see another big Altcoin market, but not this year. We are concerned that Altcoin is more than bitcoins in the third quarter of this year. Bitcoin's dominance in the Altcoins market has been heavily influenced. Altcoin moves very slowly when a coin is raised, but moves when it falls.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

We always use Bitcoin as a yardstick to measure the success of the cryptocurrency market, but Altcoins are doing so well now and I think it will keep increasing, the alt market is coming soon.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:12:11 PM

Well, I would say that Alt season will come again, in the crypto world one cannot know it all, also nothing is certain, therefore there is every possibility that Alt Season will come ,could be sooner than we think

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

Why loose hope in altcoins. If some of them can bring good yield before the altcoiins bull, then it is possible for all to take off at the same time.
Although, there might be some changes at this time. In the sense that useless coins might not partake in it.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:12:16 PM

I think we will see the certainty altcoin season again. But it's impossible for me to know exactly when this happens. Altcoin prices continue to decline. And I hope that, the rise in the nearly future will begin in the altcoins.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:13:34 PM

I hope so, because the market is very unpredictable and I was shocked when I saw the market yesterday. Altseason should come now, because BTC price and its dominance are decreasing, so it would be a great moment to start.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:54:26 PM

If you are believer of the altcoins I think you do not have to be worry about whats happening to altcoins because it's not all the time the altcoins decreased the price. But I will suggested to you just concerned to the altcoins that you have and do a check regularly if the coin is same potential or have improvements since you buy it.  We have 3rd to 4th quarter and we still have chance to rise it.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:22:53 PM

since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

I think your and a lot of members want to believe in altcoins not that they have a real reasons for that, they just want to see their portfolios green once again.
A lot of members here were posting  threads with tittles tied to new altcoin season but as you stated it has not come yet.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

If you are believer of the altcoins I think you do not have to be worry about whats happening to altcoins because it's not all the time the altcoins decreased the price. But I will suggested to you just concerned to the altcoins that you have and do a check regularly if the coin is same potential or have improvements since you buy it.  We have 3rd to 4th quarter and we still have chance to rise it.
I think that the big movement will start in the end of August or early September, so now we need to continue to buy more altcoins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

To be honest i feel at the moment btc is the only hot buy from here and even if i want to get in some alts i will only pick Eth only because i do not see real alt season coming anytime soon.
I agree.  If you choose what to invest among altcoins.  That definitely need to choose ethereum.  Because it is the most profitable option.
The volatility affects my willingness to invest in Ethereum, I love putting coins on my eth wallet but usually lost its value, timing is so important, just buy low and sell high when needed. I think I'm losing hope on alts but will surely invest if I have huge extra money.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:43:13 PM

I honestly do not know if there will still be an altcoin season but for altcoin holders, like me, have no choice but to hold on to it or sell at loss. I believe in the fundamentals of the altcoin that I am holding right now so, I do not fear this bear season for alts. I believe my alts will eventually move up in value.

I think that the big movement will start in the end of August or early September, so now we need to continue to buy more altcoins.

What made you think that this will happen? If bitcoin price continues to rise, altcoins will remain in the back burner. I do not see bitcoin slowing down, at least for the near future.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:18:10 PM

As what i have always said from the start, cryptois really always unpredictable, so there is always a great posibility that the altcoin will have a great season again in this year 2019, if bitcoin rise altcoin will surely rises too. So we need to wait for it, because crypto is all about patience. If we dont have a big patience we will surely loss on it.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 05:26:32 PM

The altcoins season will come up again sooner or later. The btc growth that we see now it's just a fake pump, it doesn't looks like a natural market growth. Altcoins price recovery will only after btc price stabilisation. Probably it will happen only in autumn.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: