Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetVIP.com - BetVIPpoker.com - NEW LIVE SOCCER MATCH VIEWER! 100% Dep. Bonus!  (Read 39911 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:26:09 PM

betvip, any particular reason of why are you dropping the daily freerolls into 0.05 btc instead of 0.1 btc?  Embarrassed sad to see you lowered the amount of the daily freerolls but the good thing is you finally make a reasonable rules for the daily cash game tournament, so we wont have some person doing allin-rebuy tricks anymore

We're going to create tournaments more often and increase the cash game point tournament values - we want more people to play on the cash game tables and we feel like this is a good way to get them going,

Kind regards,
Jessica

You are right that the reward for the cash game point is increasing but can you add the bigger GTD tournament? it has been ages since the last 500 mbtc GTD. Perhaps you can arrange a tournament which will automatically give access to the user that finishes atleast top3 in a GTD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freshstorm

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:32:33 AM

very happy that found this place, feels like heaven  Smiley

Thanks Moonbind!

Don`t forget to tell your friends!

Regards
Jessica
i have made a withdraw request for over 20 hours and i still didnt receive money. can you please check this?
BetVIP (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:23:39 AM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica
i have made a withdraw request for over 20 hours and i still didnt receive money. can you please check this?

Hi there,

Your withdrawal is being processed right now. Apologies for the delay.

Regards
Jessica

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:31:09 AM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hello Jessica any update about instant payment processing module?
is that completed or not and whe you are going to start instant payout because manual withdraw taking too much time.
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 11:38:20 AM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

is that completed or not and whe you are going to start instant payout because manual withdraw taking too much time.

Hi there,

This project will not be happening immediately. It is a process we are working on. Apologies for any delay in withdrawal, please email support immediately if you are having delays and we will attend to your problem.

Regards
Jessica

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:26:28 PM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

This project will not be happening immediately. It is a process we are working on. Apologies for any delay in withdrawal, please email support immediately if you are having delays and we will attend to your problem.

Regards
Jessica
Hi Jessi!
Sorry, i'm here asking you for my friend. he has been deposit 1.2btc to betvip and he said to me that he didnt see any amount show in his account. Can you please check out this case? His id is rolandemaron7045@gmail.com. Thank you
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

thanks Jessica for your kind support at the moment i did not have any pending withdraw there but sometimes manal processing took up to 20 hours there so that is the reason to ask for automated payout system.
Ending

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:19:01 AM

Hi BetVIP,

I think you should improve some features of the payment system as well as system updates result in your site. It should be instant all. I made 3 bets yerterday but until now , it still "Unsettled" . I like your enthusiasm ! Hope that my bets will be resolved soon.
Sincerely thanks !
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:55:43 AM

Hi BetVIP,

I think you should improve some features of the payment system as well as system updates result in your site. It should be instant all. I made 3 bets yerterday but until now , it still "Unsettled" . I like your enthusiasm ! Hope that my bets will be resolved soon.
Sincerely thanks !

Hi Ending,

Please could you email your unsettled bets to support@betvip.com. These should be settled automatically and I will have to investigate why there is a delay.

Regards
Jessica

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:57:28 AM

Thanks Moonbind!

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica

Hi there,

Regards
Jessica
Hi Jessi!
Sorry, i'm here asking you for my friend. he has been deposit 1.2btc to betvip and he said to me that he didnt see any amount show in his account. Can you please check out this case? His id is rolandemaron7045@gmail.com. Thank you

Hi Moonbind,

Did he deposit into BetVIP or BetVIPpoker? There will sometimes be a delay as the payment will first need to be verified on blockchain. Please let me know if he is still experiencing any issues?

Regards
Jessica

BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:29:47 AM

Hello Poker Fans!

We have some great games lined up for you this weekend! Below is the schedule, dont miss out!

Friday 24th April
18:00 GMT 100 mBTC Freeroll
20:00 GMT 150 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament

Saturday 25th April

Sunday 26th April
17:00 GMT 100 mBTC Freeroll
19:00 GMT 150 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament
21:00 GMT 300 mBTC Guaranteed Cash Game Point Tournament

What are you waiting for? Go and register now and dont miss out on making some serious BTC!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:03:26 PM

Hello Poker Fans!

We have some great games lined up for you this weekend! Below is the schedule, dont miss out!

Friday 24th April

Saturday 25th April

Sunday 26th April
17:00 GMT 100 mBTC Freeroll
19:00 GMT 150 mBTC Guaranteed Tournament
21:00 GMT 300 mBTC Guaranteed Cash Game Point Tournament

What are you waiting for? Go and register now and dont miss out on making some serious BTC!

The BetVIPpoker Team  Smiley

Is there any reason on why are there no cash game tournaments for today? Cash game tournaments should be hold each day , the same as GTD and freerolls, and also please consider to set up a different time for the GTD and freerolls, there are alot of user coming not from the US and your time is favor to those in US
Itsmylife

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:07:24 PM

Hi Jessi!
My friend met this error. When he made withdraw request in afternoon, balance shown that he can withdraw an amount of 980mbtc. Then he won an event. And now when he want to withdraw, this note happened: Due to the bonus you have received, You can withdraw a maximum of : mBTC0.00 when his account balance still is 993mbtc. Can you please explain?
( Please note that my friend saw in his account that he can withdraw an amount of 980mbtc since afternoon. And 3 hours later, after won an event, he tried to made a withdraw and saw this note below)
Hope to hear from you soon!
BetVIP (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 02:14:53 PM

Hi Jessi!
My friend met this error. When he made withdraw request in afternoon, balance shown that he can withdraw an amount of 980mbtc. Then he won an event. And now when he want to withdraw, this note happened: Due to the bonus you have received, You can withdraw a maximum of : mBTC0.00 when his account balance still is 993mbtc. Can you please explain?
( Please note that my friend saw in his account that he can withdraw an amount of 980mbtc since afternoon. And 3 hours later, after won an event, he tried to made a withdraw and saw this note below)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

Can you please PM me his account details so that I can investigate?

Regards
Jessica

Itsmylife

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:20:52 PM

Hello Jessi!
my friend id is mybadillusion@gmail.com. He has made 3 request of withdrawal but nothing was paid. Can you please check out?
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:40:19 PM

Betvip put 100 mBTC (23 EUR) winning limit on my account. My last 4 bets was lost (3.9 BTC).  

I do not know what was my limit earlier because my highest  stake was only 1 BTC.

Sometimes betvip settle your bets lost despite of it is a winner bet.  (So always check your bet history. ) That happened to me twice so far.  
2nd time i can suppose they did it on purpose because i placed the same bet at another bookmaker too (that bookmaker used the same odds provider) and that bookmakers settled the bet as winner.  (I suppose that bookmakers get the results from their odds provider)

Mewtwo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

Hi BetVIP,

Honestly I feel there is something uncomfortable for the system to update the results match your site. It does not work correctly. The match ended a

few hours ago, but it does not update the results as well as update win money on my balance.

qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:58:35 AM

Betvip put 100 mBTC (23 EUR) winning limit on my account. My last 4 bets was lost (3.9 BTC).  

I do not know what was my limit earlier because my highest  stake was only 1 BTC.

Sometimes betvip settle your bets lost despite of it is a winner bet.  (So always check your bet history. ) That happened to me twice so far.  
2nd time i can suppose they did it on purpose because i placed the same bet at another bookmaker too (that bookmaker used the same odds provider) and that bookmakers settled the bet as winner.  (I suppose that bookmakers get the results from their odds provider)

I really do not feel safe when playing in BetVIP. A working very unprofessional. I have a win bet since yesterday but today it remains unpaid. The odds is very very bad. it's lower than the odds of other sites from 0.06 to 0.1. Withdraw takes 24 hours.
joegamble

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:51:56 PM

i cant seem to copy and paste my bitcoin address into withdraw field
is something wrong with the client,there's no way im manually typing it in there
Also huge problem why does everyone who gets reseated in tourneys post big blind immediately ,that's absurd
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:00:24 PM

We need your answering for some problem at BetVIP.com I did not see you for a long time. What happens ? I had a win bet but until now  it still

unsettled. Why Huh I looking forward from you ! Please !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: