Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 1028 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 135535 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 07:49:25 AM

Sheer coincidence that previously in between too Rahul Dravid had done wicketkeeping and was a batsman and now we have Rahul again who is keeping and a batsman too. But yes India now has some talent with them and if not performed they would be replaced soon by some others. So one has to keep performing and be in the team squad.

Rahul Dravid kept wickets for a few matches, but it was more like a misadventure. His keeping was not up to the mark, as he missed a few easy stumpings and catches. On top of that, his batting performance also went down, probably due to the additional work load. I can see the same repeating in the case of KL Rahul, and that is why I don't want him as the permanent wicket keeper in the Indian side.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3886

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 07:56:22 AM

Yeah, I got the fund. I will send the winners there winnings later today.

It was a good batting showdown from India but I had my money with Australia not only in the pool but in with bookies too. When India was 1xx+ runs at some stage for only two wickets I got a bet for Australia @ 4.xx odd. I had this confidence that Australia will settle Indian innings under 300 or the highest 310ish but those last 10 over runs (around 90 runs) took the match away from Australia.

Anyway, exciting for India. The series is still alive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:04:07 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (1)

I don't agree with it. It is true that Rishabh Pant is under a lot of pressure and he is not performing. But at the same time, KL Rahul is a part-time wicket keeper and he can't really replace Pant in the team on a permanent basis. It may affect his batting, and as of now Rahul is an important component of the batting lineup. Pant can be replaced by Sanju Samson or Ishan Kishan, but not by KL Rahul.
You underestimate what Rahul brings to the table. This way of thinking was what gave Pant so many chances and we all know what happened. KL Rahul is the middle order king that fans have been waiting for quite sometime now and I think he basically grabbed the spot.

The current lineup seems perfect and I don't want to see Pant or Samson replace Rahul as the wicket-keeper anytime soon. I would replace Saini with Chahar or Bhuvi and not replace the rest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 08:12:47 AM

KL Rahul becoming better day by day. Behind the wicket and as a batsman as well. I think Pant really had enough and he needs a break to realize what he had. Too young to realize the gem he had but wasted it most of the time.

KL Rahul reminds me Rahul Dravid when he bat and when he keeps he reminds me Dhoni in some cases but obviously Dhoni is THE BEST when it comes to keep.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:22:36 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

The last meme exactly matches to what has happened after the last ODI. I now feel pant will now become a standby wicket keeper. This shows how you can lose your spot if you do not perform in Indian cricket.

I sympathize with Pant as he's one my fav young player but he can use some time off and fine-tuning as he's young fella and has plenty of time to bounce back in the limited over cricket. his test spot as wicket keeper- batsman seems fine after Saha retirement or at least in SENA countries.

About Rahul's as an batsman-Wicket Keeper, in limited over cricket management can try him at this position because it helps their cause ( middle order crisis ) and its opens the possibility of including one extra batsman as well. Having said that i have been watching KL Rahul for last 2-3 years but this is the first time he justified his selection IMO and i really enjoyed his match winning performance.

But its only one performance and consistency is very much required so i won't jump in any conclusion and wait for more games.

~snip~
You underestimate what Rahul brings to the table. This way of thinking was what gave Pant so many chances and we all know what happened. KL Rahul is the middle order king that fans have been waiting for quite sometime now and I think he basically grabbed the spot.

His record in middle order are promising but sometimes stats bluff big time. contribution in winning cause is more important than making runs in one-sided games.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
jonyjon2456

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:16:15 AM
Merited by NNRR (1)

India vs Australia 3rd ODI (One day international) will be held on Tomorrow 19.01.2020
This match is most important for both team.
India and Australia ODI head to head
Total match: 139
India win: 51
Australia win: 78
No result: 10

I think both team will perform well. All player of both team are on Form. Virat kohili  is the captain of team India and Aroan Finch is the captain of team Australia. Both captain has different plan and they optimist that they will perform well.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 10:27:18 AM

I am going to pick Australia in the final ODI too. India batted well yesterday and if Australia was a bit more alert then I think they could win it too. At some stage it did not look that hard however we must admit that some of the bowling was very good from India.

I will create the pool shortly and feel free to join there.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NNRR

Activity: 1568
Merit: 15

🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 10:44:16 AM

I am going to pick Australia in the final ODI too. India batted well yesterday and if Australia was a bit more alert then I think they could win it too. At some stage it did not look that hard however we must admit that some of the bowling was very good from India.

I hope India win this series, Indian Bowler and batsman great performance last match. so next match i support win India...........

Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:53:47 AM

His record in middle order are promising but sometimes stats bluff big time. contribution in winning cause is more important than making runs in one-sided games.
I do agree that consistency is the key factor and Rahul is definitely not the most consistent player out there, but he is much better than many other players like Pant and Samson these days and he has the experience to back it up.

He has amazing records in the IPL too and I have heard commentators mention how good he is across all 3 formats(Especially Sunny G). KL Rahul is the wicket-keeper I will back through and through across all 3 formats.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 11:26:53 AM

India have comeback and what a comeback it was but they always need a shocker match to come back strong which was the previous match that was a shutter disappointment. I still choose India as it was not a single player that performed well overall the team performed great. They need to improve on their bowling definitely but Aus have shown their dependence on Smith as he was the only one to cross 50+ while the others were like guest appearances. After he got out they just managed some 80 runs and lost 5 wickets.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 12:17:48 PM

Who will win on Sunday, its hard to guess but lets see some stats for this upcoming match. The last two matches at Bengaluru between Australia and India produced 650 Plus runs means the match will be high scoring one. Rohit has made more than 300+ runs in this ground in last 3 ODIs. Look like India will be favorite at Bengaluru seeing the records.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

I guessed so, Yesterday I shared with a person that India won the second game but I didn't think that India could win such in a way, sorry for Smith's 98 runs and Dhawa's 96 runs, I think both two hundred could bring more entertainment at the 2nd ODI, But we have seen the disappointing result from the Australian bowling department, It's true that This is cricket, not every day is yours, but still, my prediction goes to Australia to win this Series, I hope the 3rd ODI will be the same as the 1st one, Whatever the case is, I Can't wait anymore to enjoy the test Series Between these two countries.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 01:19:41 PM

India vs Australia 3rd ODI (One day international) will be held on Tomorrow 19.01.2020

I think both team will perform well. All player of both team are on Form. Virat kohili  is the captain of team India and Aroan Finch is the captain of team Australia. Both captain has different plan and they optimist that they will perform well.
India is a completely a different team now compared to 15 years back where they mostly relied on particular batsman for scoring and if he got out then that is the end but now everyone can be a match winner with the ball and bat so head to head comparision may not give exact analysis of match.

Moreover Virat knows the bangalore pitch more than anyone because it is his home ground since the beginning of IPL tournament,expecting a century from him at this match. Smiley
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:26:01 PM

I do agree that consistency is the key factor and Rahul is definitely not the most consistent player out there, but he is much better than many other players like Pant and Samson these days and he has the experience to back it up.
If you are looking at the past few series KL Rahul is performing really well and that too consistently. If someone is able to score 91, 102, 77, 45, 54, 47 and 80 in his last 8 matches and you do not consider it as a consistent performance then who is the most consistent player in world right now. He is really consistent and he is performing extraordinary well and he impressed me with his wicket keeping skills as well and he should be in the team for a really long time as he is really young too.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:10:47 PM

If you are looking at the past few series KL Rahul is performing really well and that too consistently. If someone is able to score 91, 102, 77, 45, 54, 47 and 80 in his last 8 matches and you do not consider it as a consistent performance then who is the most consistent player in world right now. He is really consistent and he is performing extraordinary well and he impressed me with his wicket keeping skills as well and he should be in the team for a really long time as he is really young too.
This doesn't mean he is a consistent player, it just proves that he is in a fantastic form right now. A consistent player is one we can always look up to when the team needs him the most throughout his career. Maybe if we give him more time, who knows, we might find him to be a consistent player for India.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:22:24 PM

This doesn't mean he is a consistent player, it just proves that he is in a fantastic form right now. A consistent player is one we can always look up to when the team needs him the most throughout his career. Maybe if we give him more time, who knows, we might find him to be a consistent player for India.
Apart from Kohli and Rohit tell me 2 other players in the Indian team we can say that, take Australia other than Steve Smith and Labuschagne who else is consistent, in England other than Ben Stokes who is the other player who is consistent, what about South Africa tell me one player who is consistent and that is the case with the rest of the teams. Form translates to consistency and you cannot differentiate that. Wink
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:32:47 PM

He is giving his best whenever he got chances but presence of dhoni didn't allow him to play more matches unfortunately but now there is a vacancy to fill that spot and he could be a strong competition for that place compared to pant or other wicket keeping batsman.

Let him to play more matches and he will show his consistency as well. Smiley
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2100
Merit: 772

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:40:01 PM

Those figures will change s lot in coming years. Team India is a different team now. They are more aggressive and commited than the oldies. Tomorrows match is very important, looking at India's perfomance in the last match I am sure everyone here will be eager to watch it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 05:04:54 PM

Those figures will change s lot in coming years. Team India is a different team now. They are more aggressive and commited than the oldies. Tomorrows match is very important, looking at India's perfomance in the last match I am sure everyone here will be eager to watch it.

Everyone , including me is waiting for the tomorrow match. Although i am not gambling on it, yet i would like to hear the views as who is the most favorite among the two and odds favors which team now ?
Another thing is that this match will make the Sunday an exciting one  Wink

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:06:02 PM

He is giving his best whenever he got chances but presence of dhoni didn't allow him to play more matches unfortunately but now there is a vacancy to fill that spot and he could be a strong competition for that place compared to pant or other wicket keeping batsman.
It looks like India got the best player to fill the spot who can bat really well but you cannot find a replacement for Dhoni because of the skills he had including his leadership skills as well as the finisher he is in the history of cricket.

India is a completely different team and they are winning matches and the level of players Australia had in the past was legendary and it cannot be replaced, in short the level of quality from Australia came down and so is the reason it has become a level playing field Wink.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 1028 »
  Print  

Jump to: