Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5153 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:07:12 PM

TAA I shit on you like the whores who shat on Jogn McAfee on his hammock, just move on and accept defeat.

I am a greater opponent than you will ever be. I have friends and colleagues - even QS thinks you are a small time Pajeet.

when will theymos just hurry up and ban you?
The OP needs to start discussing other topics. His opinion has been made known to everyone and he should move on.

He is only capable of repeating himself over and over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:21:32 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 06:35:49 PM by The-One-Above-All

TAA I shit on you like the whores who shat on Jogn McAfee on his hammock, just move on and accept defeat.

I am a greater opponent than you will ever be. I have friends and colleagues - even QS thinks you are a small time Pajeet.

when will theymos just hurry up and ban you?
The OP needs to start discussing other topics. His opinion has been made known to everyone and he should move on.

There is no OPINION where observable instances are concerned and there are clearly defined universally accepted definitions the criteria of which have been clearly met.

Tman was claiming you are a scammer and that your words can not be trusted (not that we share that view) must be getting desperate to reference (err something you did not actually say) something you have apparently said.

I mean it is clear he is telling me NOT to accept your words are true though previously....so hmmmm tricky one...haha

I will just do what the fuck I want and keep applying pressure over time and keeping max exposure on the scammers that have infested DT and their supporters. Where of course it is on topic and relevant and provides value to the reader that does not want to get scammed.

I am certainly branching out to other topics of interest that I stumble across. I particularly like the new thread provided by xtraelv under the guise of IRONY ON BITCOINTALK. He is a sneaky one..haha  what have you scammers done to this guy to upset him so?? haha

I have no idea why Tman is calling upon another person who has PROVEN  that tman was involved in a serious extortion attempt with fellow scammer Lauda. Desperate times call for desperate measure though I guess.

Haha I tman call my first witness to defend against my auction scamming.....I call the guy...errr ...the  guy who proved I'm an extortionist and fellow scammer supporter....hhahahaah  weeeee out of the frying pan into ......

Ok tman ...err is that though not only the guy that proven you are an extortionist but the same guy you said is a scammer and you can not trust a word he says Huh

Bitcointalk is the BEST... you can NOT get entertainment like this for free elsewhere. Nowhere else do these dummies exist that will gladly take the piss out of themselves 24/7 on command for free ( well to us) others may have to  pay them dearly with their life savings...hahaha

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:18:52 PM

The OP is unable to move on. He cannot even construct a reply that responds directly to the conversation. He is a scratched record permanently on repeat that occasionally moves to the next scratch.

Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click. 

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:26:21 PM
Merited by TMAN (2), xtraelv (1)

The OP is unable to move on. He cannot even construct a reply that responds directly to the conversation. He is a scratched record permanently on repeat that occasionally moves to the next scratch.

If he cannot move on, then it may be time to lock this thread and any future similar threads.

I would invite the OP to discuss various debates in the P&S sub.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:28:22 PM

If he cannot move on, then it may be time to lock this thread and any future similar threads.

That is probably the smartest thing I've seen written in the whole thread.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 08:35:54 PM

Quoting the text you are replying to will also increase the word count. If you quote TOAA or CH text then you'll have a much higher word count without any effort.

I'm excluding quotes so TMAN's cunts are 100% his own:
Code:
UserName|WordCount|Merits|WordsPerMerit|
--------|---------|------|-------------|
TMAN    |    29810|   205|          145|

(for posts containing "cunt" or "fuck")

ha ha ha - your 50,000 word posts get less merits than me calling "someone" well mainly you a cunt.

what does that tell you? ill let you know what it means - the forum as a whole thinks you are a cunt, Theymos thinks you are a waste of space - fuck I bet Satoshi wants to come back here just to call you a knob cheese sallower

just fuck off you silly pajeet

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

I would invite the OP to discuss various debates in the P&S sub.

There are no grounds on which to lock this thread. This is an open discussion of who is the most OBSERVABLY AND UNDENIABLY financially dangerous individual on Default trust.

ANY ATTEMPT to lock this thread would immediately be investigated and the person locking it should be viewed as fully complicit.

I will then be calling a rep thread on theymos and the mods for observable double standards. They had no issue letting the troll poll proceed and there was NO evidence for their claims which we actual debunked when calling ANY of them to present the the false or incorrect information we had presented. NOBODY presented any.

This poll is fully validated with undeniable observable instances.

Yes let it go, let scammers get away with it, let them abuse you account.

What on earth is wrong with you ? what a pussy attitude everyone has around here.

You can allow yourself to be given red trust if you like by scammers and let them get away with it.

Sadly that is not going to be happening with us. We are not interested in sucking up to them to regain favor like you. We will be crushing each and everyone of them.

Lock threads with vital and  important information that can prevent scamming you say??  sorry , no thanks.

We're starting to think you're rather slimy actually. If you have an alt in that poll then tough shit, it is either a scammer or scammer supporter.

Let's censor only non scammers that present observable instances that undeniably demonstrate we have scammers on DT?  is that what you are saying QS??

Now stay the fuck away from derailing our threads with your pussy slimy cowardly suggestions. Slimy little snake..

Marooned out on politics .....no thanks. This is their fav board for getting in theymos's ear with their  ....

pssst  I'll be a merit source theymos..

psssst  don't you think we should raise it to 250 merits theymos

pssst  how about we turn the volume down on people that dont get x merits per week

psttt  let's lock threads with any undeniable evidence of us scamming other members theymos

psssst  whistle blowing is worthy of red trust isn't theymos

Fuck off you snake, we had believed you were not as scammy as the others here but don't make us review that position.  We are concerned you want to HIDE observable instances of scamming from view.

Explain yourself now, else fuck off and stop derailing our thread with your stupid ideas.

Don't attempt to use us to worm your way back on to DT or into theymos's favor.  

Theymos made this fucked up mess and allowed these undeniable scammers in entrenched positions of trust. He must fix it or else must be reminded frequently that that is exactly what has happened here.

Man you you fucking snake, you like those kids at school who get slapped around then try to side with the bullies when they try to pick on the next kid .. hoping to become their bitch who get some small scraps of favor.

That's not going to happen with us. You will be viewed as a fucking coward and as hostile if you keep presenting your dumb fuck suggestions.

Now explain WHY this should be locked clearly or fuck off.

You go make some threads in the politics forum ... we may join you there but we are not locking this thread.  

What purpose would locking it serve? if you don't want to read this thread then don't enter it.

I note you're one of the biggest and most pathetic ass kissers when it come to theymos. Surely even he does not respect total and utter servile and pathetic slobbering does he?

Better he hears the truth for his own good and the good of this movement.

@xtraWIMP  wanting it locked because he is now revealed as a scammer supporter. This would not have been CLEAR and UNDENIABLE had the thread been locked.

META is bursting with scammers and scammer supporters. Haha the entire thing should be isolated from the rest of the community.

Bunches of nobodies that I never heard of been here for years and years and zero achievements except a long rap sheet of scamming. hahah

Yep lock all future threads presenting observable scamming taking place with in DT .. great idea QS.

No more double standards allowed. Troll poll is fine here, DT dirty turds poll is fine here. Simple as that. This is far more valuable and indeed does demonstrate to theymos that default trust and merit is entirely broken and indeed dangerous.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:25:45 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 11:06:19 PM by xtraelv

No more double standards allowed. Troll poll is fine here, DT dirty turds poll is fine here. Simple as that. This is far more valuable and indeed does demonstrate to theymos that default trust and merit is entirely broken and indeed dangerous.

No more double standards. Except when it comes to self vouching for his own alt.

Or accusing moderators for not enforcing (non existent) rules in an attempt to censor people whose opinions he doesn't like.

Bitcointalk is the BEST... you can NOT get entertainment like this for free elsewhere. Nowhere else do these dummies exist that will gladly take the piss out of themselves 24/7 on command for free ( well to us) others may have to  pay them dearly with their life savings...hahaha

Proof this troll is just here for the Lulz

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get covered in shit.  The difference being - the pig loves it.

TOAA loves the shit (Just look at all the references he makes to faeces, sexual body fluids) and fantasies about handling wrestling men.

Let me save you the hassle of the word wall. I've turned the scratched record on again.

Quote from: The-One-Above-All
Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click.... Let me look at your balls while little bears chant, click...dirty turds, click...I win and you are dirty turds,click. Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click

Do you notice how he refers to "dirty turds" - as opposed to his own "clean turds" that he bathes in.

It is not "free speech" it is merit-less word walls that takes up paid server space.

Sorry - I forgot. TOAA always has to have the last word without responding to anything that was said.

Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click.... dirty turds, click.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:58:02 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 12:19:36 AM by The-One-Above-All

No more double standards. Except when it comes to self vouching for his own alt.

Or accusing moderators for not enforcing (non existent) rules in an attempt to censor people whose opinions he doesn't like.

Proof this troll is just here for the Lulz

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get covered in shit.  The difference being - the pig loves it.

TOAA loves the shit (Just look at all the references he makes to faeces, sexual body fluids) and fantasies about handling wrestling men.

Let me save you the hassle of the word wall. I've turned the scratched record on again.

Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click.... Let me look at your balls while little bears chant, click...dirty turds, click...I win and you are dirty turds,click. Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click

Do you notice how he refers to "dirty turds" - as opposed to his own "clean turds" that he bathes in.

It is not "free speech" it is merit-less word walls that takes up paid server space.

Sorry - I forgot. TOAA always has to have the last word without responding to anything that was said.

Undeniable proof, click. Undeniable proof, click.... dirty turds, click.

Look, I know you are possibly trying to help us bust these scammers by bumping and dragging them through the mud over and over. Forcing us to keep slapping you around with their observable and undeniable scamming deeds that you WILL not agree are scamming yes or no. The fact you keep side tracking is a good ploy in making it worse for them because you want them to seem guilty right (that's why you don't just say no) but saying yes won't have the same impact because it will no longer require us to keep presenting the observable instances of his undeniable scamming over and over. That "only comments " defense was a classic, i mean how do you think up these totally retarded defenses for scammers that would render all scamming null and void since they are just using comments too. That was a master stroke of course. That is the kind of super stupid defense that makes the entire premise that a defense is even possible in such an undeniable auction scam is ridiculous and insulting to the reader.

It's great, but when you start opening other threads that make it too obvious you are setting them up like that they will eventually start catching on. Keep it down a bit and only bump once it gets nearer the bottom of page 1. That way our shared goal of forcing the description of their scamming over and over and over does not lose its bite and become too familiar. Also can you please start opening more threads that give us an ontopic and relevant open to inject this into on other board.

That meriting of one liner insults with no supporting argument and zero real value is another good tactic, and allows us to use you as a useful idiot who become offended at getting humiliated and degraded by pure reason and logic and then uses the merit system on political grounds and will stretch to giving merit to ANY thing at all to get some small form of cathartic release. Excellent work.

haha

Now thanks again for now opening yourself up to allow me to both debunk all of your points and also humiliate you all over again, although the value of doing so it kind of diminishing since it happens to your every post right... try to make some neutral or sensible points that are not overly easy to make a laughing stock out of.

Too many immediate self debunkings and ironic (well those will be useful now we have a thread for them) fuck ups is a bit of a give away hehe

You points have been debunked but I know you want to give us another opportunity to degrade you further in public.

1. vouching for own alt point = No proof since that would be impossible as it is not true, presenting observable instances that are independently verifiable can be done by any person. You seem to want to discount undeniable observable instances of scamming where the scammer does not deny it (because again that would be impossible) but then grasp to theories that are equally as impossible to prove.  That is both funny and desperate ... as are most of your pathetic and retarded excuses and accusations.

2. claiming accusing mods for non existent rules in attempt to censor people.... again this is a moronic statement that we will be debunking when we get around to that low priority thread. However since you have just gone and given merit to this post.

Here she goes again, who put a dollar in the cunt?

Then again you will be our useful idiot for further demonstrating the clear double standards in moderation. Thanks but again don't make it too obvious.

3. Yes, bitcointalk is entertaining because imbeciles and low functioning dregs with no capacity for reason and debate make fools of themselves over and over when you simply put their posts under scrutiny. The FACT it is amusing they troll themselves whilst not even realizing it, is certainly NOT proof that I am trolling them. Well to a complete fool like you it may be proof of course.

4. Not sure about the dirty turds and clean turds... I guess as the saying goes you can not polish a turd. Hence we have no idea why you spell check your posts to prevent your dyslexia confusing people. I mean your posts are so convoluted and retarded, I think the only real value  could be the challenge of rearranging the letters in the correct order to form the words.  The rest of the mess you shart out ( need to get my shit quota in) I guess does have comedy value but since most here are too low functioning to appreciate how funny you are then only we would benefit. It is good that we lack empathy for scammer supporters else it would be sad rather than funny.

5. merit-less ( i think we debunked the validity of merit several thousand times already). But cling to that if it helps you feel you have to.

6. "Sorry - I forgot. TOAA always has to have the last word without responding to anything that was said"  

seems like you need to read our interactions back, we have responded to every moronic thing you have slobbered over this thread.

Watch this...

Why do you reply to this with a simple YES or NO. I mean what are you afraid of.... (fun playing this one is it not xtrahelper they will catch on soon though then you will be in trouble..haha those dumb scammers)

Remember just yes or no

Was tmans deliberate deception for direct financial gain scamming  YES OR NO.  

Please do not demonstrate you will reply without responding to that simple question because that would be ironic in view of your above claims.

or are you thinking ahead so we can put this on your irony of bitcointalk thread?  well do what you feel punishes these scammers the most.

thanks xtrauseful idiot. haha

also just give a quick update to the irony thread, we have tons more ready but don't want to double post, please update with your own find some of ours so you look extra bitchy and pathetic I know they will be difficult if not impossible to find. Do you best keep searching day and night. Your service is appreciated you are our fav useful idiot so far...well..perhaps.

The most important thing to remember though is... you xtraelv MUST have the last word on this thread. Whatever we say do NOT let us look like we bested you. Well obviously we always do on every post... but make is seem like you don't notice (like you are doing now) and keep coming back no matter what.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 12:26:41 AM

This thread is still going on, huh?

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:43:05 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 05:15:48 AM by xtraelv

I'm sure you are disappointed with getting your posts torn to piece and made to look like you have far greater cognitive issues than dyslexia ...haha looks more like serious mental damage driven by the need to feltch the ass holes of your scamming pals whilst virtue signalling for some kind of validation to your pathetic existence.

I highlighted some mistakes. I'm Dyslexic. What is your excuse ?

I had to look up what "feltch" meant and to learn about your alternative lifestyle.

1. vouching for own alt point = No proof since that would be impossible as it is not true, presenting observable instances that are independently verifiable can be done by any person. You seem to want to discount undeniable observable instances of scamming where the scammer does not deny it (because again that would be impossible) but then grasp to theories that are equally as impossible to prove.  That is both funny and desperate ... as are most of your pathetic and retarded excuses and accusations.

Easy to prove.

Is Cryptohunter an account that you or "we" ever had or have the password for ? Yes / No

2. claiming accusing mods for non existent rules in attempt to censor people.... again this is a moronic statement that we will be debunking when we get around to that low priority thread. However since you have just gone and given merit to this post.

My full response that has been there since 5 November

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

3. Yes, bitcointalk is entertaining because imbeciles and low functioning dregs with no capacity for reason and debate make fools of themselves over and over when you simply put their posts under scrutiny. The FACT it is amusing they troll themselves whilst not even realizing it, is certainly NOT proof that I am trolling them. Well to a complete fool like you it may be proof of course.

I see you are starting to get some self awareness.

4. Not sure about the dirty turds and clean turds... I guess as the saying goes you can not polish a turd. Hence we have no idea why you spell check your posts to prevent your dyslexia confusing people. I mean your posts are so convoluted and retarded, I think the only real value  could be the challenge of rearranging the letters in the correct order to form the words.  The rest of the mess you shart out ( need to get my shit quota in) I guess does have comedy value but since most here are too low functioning to appreciate how funny you are then only we would benefit. It is good that we lack empathy for scammer supporters else it would be sad rather than funny.

Perhaps you can learn about the use of a double negative and redundancy.

Quote from: The-Ass-Above-All
I don't need no education.

Describing a "dirty turd" implies that there is such thing as a "clean turd". Because if turds are dirty by definition you would not need to use the word dirty in the sentence.

5. merit-less ( i think we debunked the validity of merit several thousand times already). But cling to that if it helps you feel you have to.

Even unpopular characters in the forum get merit. Just shit posters don't get it. If you made one decent post with a well constructed argument, without expletives or personal attacks - it would most likely get merit.

Tag - some other dirty turd can talk to the TOAD "in the ring" so he can have homo-erotic fantasies about doing physical things to you. Just watch out for his hands - he likes balls and faecies.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 07:51:56 AM

so bring me observable proof of your usefulness here.

bring it or without it by association you are admitting that you suck off donkeys for fun

so without any OBSERVEABLE proof of your usefulness here you have admitted that you suck donkey dick for entertainment.

/thread.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:24:12 PM

I'm sure you are disappointed with getting your posts torn to piece and made to look like you have far greater cognitive issues than dyslexia ...haha looks more like serious mental damage driven by the need to feltch the ass holes of your scamming pals whilst virtue signalling for some kind of validation to your pathetic existence.

I highlighted some mistakes. I'm Dyslexic. What is your excuse ?

I had to look up what "feltch" meant and to learn about your alternative lifestyle.

Easy to prove.

Is Cryptohunter an account that you or "we" ever had or have the password for ? Yes / No

My full response that has been there since 5 November

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

I see you are starting to get some self awareness.

Perhaps you can learn about the use of a double negative and redundancy.

Quote from: The-Ass-Above-All
I don't need no education.

Describing a "dirty turd" implies that there is such thing as a "clean turd". Because if turds are dirty by definition you would not need to use the word dirty in the sentence.

Even unpopular characters in the forum get merit. Just shit posters don't get it. If you made one decent post with a well constructed argument, without expletives or personal attacks - it would most likely get merit.

Tag - some other dirty turd can talk to the TOAD "in the ring" so he can have homo-erotic fantasies about doing physical things to you. Just watch out for his hands - he likes balls and faecies.

This is a great ploy trevlax, but don't do it with every post. Tman will never catch on but some of the others may.

This asking questions that were just explained a few posts ago is certainly a nice touch to add to your useful idiot repertoire, but not straight after your other  obvious bungles.  Spread your mistakes out make it seem more believable.

Ah the old feltching... yes now you have the correct term for what you are undeniably performing in public to you scammer masters.

Again with the accusing people of not answering your queries , then when they do and post their own direct questions you immediately and ironically avoid answering

Was tmans auction deception for direct financial gain SCAMMING  - YES OR NO??

Now don't be extra silly and go and say, well you have not answered the cryptohunter password question, because it is easy for the reader to look back and observe clearly you are refusing to answer our question THAT IS ON TOPIC and relevant since it relates to a DT member/ Dirty turd, and we are not going to indulge your off topic and irrelevant question (concerning a non DT member) until you have done so.

Now get on with answering our question before the scammers catch on to what we are really doing here.

Was tmans auction deception for direct financial gain SCAMMING  - YES OR NO??

@mant

Sorry to be giving you less attention than usual - well except to use you as a great example of an undeniable scammer.
However, whilst we have xldiv here with free unlimited bumps and WHOM provides far more helpful openings then you are just going to get the odd derisory put down when and where we feel like it. Since really your random tourettes infested baseless and random slobbering is not even that satisfying to poke fun at then, you see that until we require your bumps you can't expect any more than these crumbs for now. Hope you understand. haha

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 01:35:49 PM

bring it or without it by association you are admitting that you suck off donkeys for fun

so without any OBSERVEABLE proof of your usefulness here you have admitted that you suck donkey dick for entertainment.

/thread.

yet again you are running away from my direct challenge, I require OBSERVEABLE proof of your usefulness here on the forum.

you are running like the scared beaten dog you are.

stop running from me

bring me OBSERVEABLE proof of you being useful

PAJEET

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

/thread.

yet again you are running away from my direct challenge, I require OBSERVEABLE proof of your usefulness here on the forum.

you are running like the scared beaten dog you are.

stop running from me

bring me OBSERVEABLE proof of you being useful

PAJEET

The fact you are here crying and bleating like a little girl because I am presenting undeniable observable instances of your observable and undeniable auction scamming is all the proof one needs.

You likely missed the rules of the thread ... this is for the discussion ONLY regarding default trust members so you are again off topic trying to goad me into boasting about my undeniable usefulness.

I mean we are only starting off with low hanging fruit like you Tman because you are an easy target. You don't have the capacity to defend your actions ( well nobody really can from the position you have placed yourself in with such overt scamming, extorting, and self confessed trust abuse of whistle blowers) ..

Just getting warmed up. Although just triggering your tourettes and the outpouring of you broken and diseased mind is also something one can develop an aquired taste for if they can suppress their conscience in relation to the suffering and squirming of undeniable scammers.

Again tman let me ask you to look back and notice that you have failed to answer our ontopic and relevant question FIRST.

Were you scamming on that auction yes or no. If not explain why you feel you were not scamming??

Failure to answer looks ...........well ...........even you can see how it looks surely??  come on auction scammer just fess up and the pain will be over (temporarily)

Take your time tman, don't rush. Give your post some thought.

I was not scamming, I was..err

I was pretending the coin was not my coin and that I would by it if I did not have so many, so I could talk up the price and shout down and threaten other members giving fair appraisal so ..............input your reasons.

or just adopt the " only comments" defense that xtraelv your scammer supporting friend concocted to make your position look .....well rather bad to be fair.

Happy to give you a little more attention until our new helper returns, he can't run away because we have between us sneakily boxed ourselves into a last word scenario that looks like we are in a never ending battle, whilst really as you see he hands me more and more opportunities to recite their undeniable scamming observable instances and also provide hilarious excuses that demonstrate just how silly it would be to attempt excusing them...haha

So come on tmaN ... another cathartic expulsion of all that pent up scamming frustration rolled into a mass of tourettes laden swearing and sexually deviant fantasies to project over this forum like a never ending fountain of pajeet jizz , window lickers slobber , rancid vaginal fluids and anal excretions... hahaha

Go tourettes poet, some of your finest work is yet to come we feel. Just the correct amount of pressure must be applied though, don't want you to put quantity above quality. Pace yourself.

I mean one could argue that since much of your finest poetry is inspired by our good selves, then since that is so valuable that ALONE could be proof enough of our value here??

A lot to get through ( for you) so take your time. Really want to see a good effort this time auction scammer.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:49:51 PM

~ZZZZ

I just masturbated whilst you failed to bring an OBSAERVABLE instance of you assisting anyone or bringing any value anywhere.

back on ignore small time.

xxxx

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:36:27 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2019, 09:42:47 PM by The-One-Above-All

Observable instances of cryptopajeet being a dumb, insane cunt:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789

Need more be said? The thrust of my argument: not really.

Just TRY to COUNTER us with your INANE LOGIC and YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

xtraelv Huh just pretending to have run away??... to keep our ruse going a little longer??  got to time your reentry, I'll taunt you a bit more, then you burst back in  all fueled up, full of equally funny excuses and comparisons. I'm not expecting you to actually TOP the " only comments" defense but even so, do your uttermost.

Nutildah, we had speculated Tmans variant of mutated tourettes could have been contagious, those " protein" injections him and lauda give you from both ends together was never going to end well. How's living out there going? 0.02btc out there must go a bit further. Plus you have your writing talents to fall back on and dazzle the natives with.

Enjoying this poll and the new irony thread. Ha thought so. I think actually you have more claim to being entertaining than tman. I like how you at least try to present your low functioning garbage in a nicer format. Well, you did.  Or are you aiming for  your own nutildah poetry thread now too?

This poll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1622642.5 is a little more difficult to follow, it seems to be about cryptohunter but then on further reading it looks like your scam facilitating for 0.3 BTC account selling thread, that you have sneakily edited to try to excuse your evil ways?

Hmm chud or chode...

Default trust member nutildah  ....has quite a ring to it....a very hollow ring now that I hear it. Oh, hold on,   I was just striking a piece of 2 by 4 across tmans skull repeatedly  that was what that sound was... haha  donk donk...haha

Just a small request... could you present the specific example of inane logic you are mistakenly referring to? I think you should stick around (until xlidiv thinks up some more piss taking excuses), if anyone can demonstrate our central points can be debunked it won't be you.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:38:10 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 12:34:34 AM by xtraelv

The relevance of the Cryptohunter question is:

1) You were warned of a ban by Theymos for repeatedly breaking the forum rules.

2) It shows you have had  "net negative" effect on the forum for years.
Endless word walls that are negative, combative, deceptive and have little or no substance.

3) It shows you have run threads exactly like this for years and it is nothing "new or interesting" - it is the same information
over and over again. Where you use abuse, distortion, distraction and manipulation to alter what people actually say.

4) You are guilty of the same things you accuse other people of:

a) Pretending to be someone else
Account sales and having alts that are not disclosed are both frowned upon because people are pretending to be someone else.

b) Vouching for yourself
Using an alt to enhance your reputation is symilar as commenting on you own auction.

c) Censorship
Using local rules to distract from the actual issues that you use at the center of your complaint (Censorship and gaining an advantage by pretending to be someone else) so that you can attack and troll specific people that you hold a grudge against.

d) Using an alt in a "sting operation" in a misguided attempt to "entrap" those that you believe are guilty of scamming.

None of which I have tagged you for. Are you accusing me of being complicit in your scam too ?

Now don't be extra silly and go and say, well you have not answered the cryptohunter password question, because it is easy for the reader to look back and observe clearly you are refusing to answer our question THAT IS ON TOPIC and relevant since it relates to a DT member/ Dirty turd, and we are not going to indulge your off topic and irrelevant question (concerning a non DT member) until you have done so.

Lets look at the evidence.

You (cryptohunter) might've had some case for the trust system being broken if you had handled your initial trust issues with rationality and patience instead of absolutely losing your mind and throwing lies around, and even now I could imagine your red trust eventually being cleared if you were able to attain a stable mindset.

We see you doing this over and over again. There are 61 good reports against you in the last 60 days. You're going to get banned if you keep this up.

Wait a second, there were still people that thought this stupid cunt WASN'T CH...   No wonder so many people get scammed on this fucking site, people are fucking stupid...

In other breaking news water is wet, hookers will fuck you for money etc etc...

This might as well be CH right now:

We feel

When I compared your writing of "suspected as same person":

It means that it is is far more likely than not that it was written by the same person.

So:

Failing to answer the question shows you are morally corrupt and intent to deceive.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:38:13 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 02:00:15 AM by The-One-Above-All

Haha,

I think you missed this part

Was tmans auction deception for direct financial gain SCAMMING  - YES OR NO??

Now get on with answering our question before the scammers catch on to what we are really doing here.

We should not really indulge you since you are Undeniably a  SCAMMER SUPPORTER and refuse to answer a simple question.

Although you may deny it,  I have sought others opinions and they agree. There can be no doubt that you are "more likely than not " friendly and must be attempting to help us draw attention to the undeniable scamming actions of at least TMAN. Although I am sure you will help to drag the other scammers through the mill with us at great length too. I want to just thank you for that opportunity to bring another 1200 plus views and several extra pages thrashing out their undeniable scamming ways.

Thanks for providing more easy to debunk assumptions and the very poor " more likely than not"  lsm score.  I mean since we immediately came to meta, immediately continued where cryptohunter left off, and immediately addressed everyone with the same pet names he gave them, and stated we fully intending to match or as best we could replicate the style he had adopted. Since that is all pretty much public domain stuff then that score is very upsetting. Me must do better.

That kind of puts your other statements/fantasies firmly in the realm of speculation and wishful thinking.

Of course spouting undeniable madness regarding the true legend cryptohunters net negative "effect" on the forum in all those years is a brilliant master stroke. I mean knowing full well he is arguably the largest scam hunter ( in terms of effectiveness) in the entire forums history. Not just for forcing a $ 2 000 000 000 (20 000 000 back then) compensation airdrop offer to the entire board, but actually for making their project synonymous with instamine/scamming. Their community has accused him of preventing them knocking bitcoin from the top spot on coinmarketcap. That is reasonable since even though a huge proportion of the entire board was screaming it was a scam, the project was at number 2 spot for some time.  That is not even consider all the other HUGE projects that he met head on in battle and often alone against hoards of " investors/insiders" over the years and was first to break many huge scams to the main board.

That is not even considering that it was demonstrated he picked ...I think it was 6 of the top 12 largest rising projects in the last bull run way before the bull took place, giving freely his advice and making many millionaires from nothing.  

There is FAR more - pushing and helping the fair launch protocol for all members to have a fair chance to mine at the start of launch, being a community holder for a project when at one point he was holding huge dollar values of coins and no problems with him scamming. Pushing for a fair initial distribution for many many projects against greedy scum when he could have gained far more advantage himself by accepting their methods. Defending against bullying of other members.

You on the other hand are supporting and protecting SCAMMERS in fact some of the very scammers that the real legend cryptohunter has fought before, scammers that lied and scammed and tried to prevent the $ 2 000 000 000 usd air drop compensation offer to the entire board. Who then went accuse cryptohunter of being a liar years later, when he asked for evidence they just repeated the false claim. When cryptohunter told these undeniable scammers that he would point others to their history they trust abused his account haha and theymos sits there and does nothing, but more or less tells cryptohunter to shut up moaning he is boring...hahaha

You can't expect anyone who knows the past to take you as a noob fool, thinking playing whack a mole with the odd 2 bit scammers, whilst protect and supporting HUGE past time scammers and undeniable auction scammers is to be taken seriously and is net positive. You are our useful idiot that is your only net positive in any meaningful way.

Now as to your other false accusations...

Theymos warned CH of a ban based on the gamed and weaponized metric of deleted posts. Since we have clearly demonstrated moderators have incentive and clearly do delete posts that are on topic and relevant at the whim of their DT scamming pals who control their sigs then that metric is bogus.  To make it even more LAUGHABLE ...some useful idiot about 10 mins or so after theymos said that reported every single one of his 2 word posts from 6 years of history. So about 22 more deletes in a few mins. haha

Theymos was observably incorrect, cryptohunter did not get angry and start throwing lies around. We challenged theymos to present the lies on a different thread and the entire thread vanished.

The censorship issue is laughable,  but since you feel that those kinds of posts are acceptable and okay look forward to those on your threads.

Now thanks for allowing us to pull you apart and humiliate you again in public whilst boasting about a real legend. Come on scammer supporter, dyslexia can only answer for so much of your retardation.  As if you noob trash bumbling scam supporting dreg, have any business even mentioning cryptohunter.

You are an UNDENIABLE scammer supporter. Those scammers are guilty of multiple counts of financially high risk behaviors, and arguable some of the most financially dangerous members here.

Why are you so TERRIFIED of answering the question we keep asking you.??  It makes you looks super foolish and also super financially high risk to the rest of the board that even TMAN does not deny he was scamming there but you claim it is not scamming but " ONLY COMMENTS"

Don't go full retard, you will be of no use to us at all.

BTW don't reply too quickly,  start waiting till this goes near the bottom of page or at least half way down 1, this is not a sprint, this is a pressure over time tactic which will be far more effective to keep the spotlight on those scammers you are pretending to support. (We will keep deriding and humiliating you to keep them guessing. We will attack from both sides.) If it stays at the very top constantly that is going to start to annoy the other attention seekers as we have already noticed. However if you have more brilliant ideas to make us look good and the scammers look like scammers and you look like a fucktard then don't hold back because you may forget or get muddled up.

Can you confirm ( by asking your mother to confirm) that you are intending to be called xtraelv?  is your name trev? by any chance? or lex? hang on alex?? hmmm I thought this self debunking tactic was familiar..

Good bump on the irony thread, will add some more soon there to keep that current for you.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7976

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:02:00 AM

Haha,

When I compared your writing of "suspected as same person":

It means that it is is far more likely than not that it was written by the same person.

So:

Failing to answer the question shows you are morally corrupt and intent to deceive.

rekt.

Seems to me like he's trying to facilitate the scam of wasting our time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀