Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019?
No, bounty campaign is not profitable in 2019 - 84 (46.4%)
Yes, bounty campaign profitable in 2019 - 97 (53.6%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019 or no?  (Read 2761 times)
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:03:44 AM

I see that in 2019 there are more projects making money compared to 2018. I have received a few payments since 2019. But it seems that I spend a lot of time and only get some money back. scanty. However, I only do this job when I have free time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:31:43 AM

there are a lot of bounties in 2019 that I have participated in and it is not yet time for distribution, when the distribution of the bounty starts, the price will be a dump. that's what I often experience in 2019. so it's not worth it bounty for now.
I agree with you, most of the bonuses in 2019 are bad and unprofitable projects, what the bounty hunter receives is just a landfill.
Hopefully by 2020, the market will prosper and the bounty campaigns will be better.

It is time to stop being delusional mate. I have said the same with full confidence for 2018 and this year 2019 but none of those I joined gave me at least a single chance to have a profit. All my time are just wasted on asking these projects in telegram but seeing that they ain't active I just gave up. I do bounty but I don't exert much effort anymore and just trying my best luck.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:17:36 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

This question cannot yet be unambiguously answered. The cost of the tokens that we now earn in ICO bounty campaigns, as a rule, is several tens of dollars. At the same time, altcoins are now in great decline. If the altcoin market will rise, it is possible that the tokens we have earned now can bring us good profit. In any case, I now hope so, so far I keep my received tokens.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:23:40 AM

if I were to compare my bounty campaigns in 2017, 2018 and now they are even bigger than they are now because bounty campaigns are a little bit more secure if you make big money by the length of the process.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:39:48 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

It all depends on how much is considered profitable for you, for example, if for example getting 100$ in a month from bounty companies is a good profit for you, then yes, you can still get at least 100$ every month, but if you want to get 1000$ in a month, then unfortunately this is already impossible, I have not received such amounts and most likely that I will never receive it, because the cryptocurrency market is gradually dying and bounty companies, too, and my earnings fell at least in ten times.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:53:09 AM

In my opinion, bounty hunting is profitable in 2019, but one needs to work twice as hard. The only way to break even is to participate in multiple campaigns and several projects. With this one could have a better cumulative earning. It's much more easier to earn decently participating in bounties when one has a high ranking account on the forum. That's where you can earn more in Bitcoin and ethereum.
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:58:55 AM

after I counted, I thought this was not profitable, and also not detrimental. however, sometimes I feel that the profit given is in accordance with what I do, although sometimes I also do not get anything from the work I do.

worth, or not, for this year I have not been able to fix it. as far as the projects that I support, the potential is almost the same as in 2018, only at this time the pay is quite low. I just hope that the conclusion of this is that Bounty Hunter is still worthy and profitable.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:08:14 AM

Join all bounty campaign without care about profitable or not, when have good planning, team, owner and road map I will join all of bounty campaign using social media account.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:19:19 AM

The profitability of bounty hunting has been dwindling in recent years, 2017 was a very successful year for bounty hunters due to the bull run which was enduring. I only wish that next year will be a better year for us as we anticipate another successful year. Am not giving up on bounty hunting, because I know that there's much more to be derived from this market.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:50:44 AM

I agree with you, most of the bonuses in 2019 are bad and unprofitable projects, what the bounty hunter receives is just a landfill.
Hopefully by 2020, the market will prosper and the bounty campaigns will be better.

You want good and profitable, and you also want bonuses. You have to make up your mind sometimes as do all bounty hunters. Do you want free stuff? With no effort or almost no effort? Then you can get them everywhere.

But if you want good deals with reasonable profit, then you have to really make the effort.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:38:16 AM

Bounty campaigns are profitable in 2019 but being a bounty hunter should have patience in working for bountites bountues hunter can see benefits in bull market untill then those tokens are being hold
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:39:07 AM

based on my experience the bounty campaign is now more profitable 2019 than hundreds of people because my current bounty campaigns are so big that I have been earning nothing like the process that took so long to recover your income.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:27:59 PM

what I feel is not, because during 2018-2019 there were many projects that ended in fraud, almost 80% of the projects were scams, the market cycle was full of scamers too and most investors were skeptical about crypto again, I had some altcoins that were obtained in 2018 but not yet listed on the exchange.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:40:28 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 02:49:10 AM by mr_random

I see that in 2019 there are more projects making money compared to 2018. I have received a few payments since 2019. But it seems that I spend a lot of time and only get some money back. scanty. However, I only do this job when I have free time.
The continuous process of bear market doesn't provide the good opportunities for the ICO investors. IEOs sometimes can left a nice return on the investment if the IEO is part of the well-known exchanges. 2019 is not going to make as much money as the investors made during the last year's bull market. The calendar year is just a number, the market cycle determines the cycle of the market. Market cycles are used for the finding the best trading setups with improved efficiency in personal trading strategy.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

I am pretty satisfied with my earnings. Thanks to savedroid I am earning tokens with real use case. Sooner or later people will start with savings into cryptocurrencies and my tokens become very valuable. Cool
I am not, I have received tokens and I can sell it under ico price and few projects did not send any tokens. It wasn't profitable this year but who knows, perhaps things change, still waiting for several projects to start developing to call it profitable.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:26:49 PM

The bounty campaign is actually better than last year but better here is probably as you say, a little and a lot more projects start to distribute tokens, the profits cannot be called too good, and very lucky that you only do this job as an extra job. If you join bounty as an official job, living on it, the last few years is probably a series of hard days because the rewards are declining, the project quality is not improving, I don't know how long the campaign will last but very close to the end, this is my feeling
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

The bounty campaign is actually still profitable this year, but the amount of profit is different from the previous year, in 2017 the bounty can indeed provide a very large profit for those who join in because there are many successful projects, while this year there are only a few bounties that provide profits due to the number of projects failing and uncertain market conditions after a drastic decline that occurred some time ago, if you want to earn profits from bounties then you must be more selective in choosing bounties and don't give up when you fail, look for bounties that will provide great profits in the future for you

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:34:40 PM

Bounting companies do not bring large revenues, as in 2017, but still, if possible, you can participate in them to get additional income

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

The market is going down and this is also hard for bounty hunters. Good projects and the quality is less and the bonus is becoming less and less. There are projects that cause us to be scammed and not receive any money at all. The market is very wide, so look carefully as there are many things to make money.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:35:06 PM

either in 2018 or 2019 if you cannot analyze the Bounty company then you will always have bad luck because you join a Bounty scam. especially in 2019 there are some good Bounty companies and have the opportunity to earn lots of money,so before you join, investigate the Bounty company first

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: