Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My greatest crypto regret  (Read 4854 times)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:59:10 AM

regret that here on forum you later have reached this foolish you must now focus on the future forum and altcoins
everyone has mistakes, it's only natural. but when people learn from mistakes made in the future will have better judgment and decisions. we all learn from mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:26:55 PM

My greatest regret was my brother in 2014 told me to work as a bounty hunter. But I declined thinking I could not earn much. But now I think had I joined bounty campaigns I could buy big coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, even bitcoin and others when their prices were so low. I regret this.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:38:31 PM

Why I was not introduced to cryptocurrency or particularly to bitcoin during 2010 when price of bitcoin was very low. Sadly I was brought to the world of cryptocurrency only during 2018 when there was too late to earn more profits from cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
LostinCrypto

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:57:48 PM

Being to emotionally attached to a project/bag to sell it, than regretting not 3x-5x my bag by not being able to buy the dip!
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

sometimes we are always doubting things that have not been proven to actually provide profit but it turns out that over time the profits provided are so large that we regret not believing from the beginning, this is also what happened to me because I belatedly believed in crypto, but regret will not change the situation, so I chose to go through what is right now, the delay in knowing crypto became one of the biggest regrets of my life

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:39:19 PM

My greatest crypto regret was when a friend wanted to give me 6btc in 2010 and i told him this 'you are just wasting your time with all this useless internet things' and even the guy wasnt sure if what is holding will worth it in future so the guy replied 'it costs me nothing' ,after few months i stop seeing the guy again even till date,i thinks he is not in my city anymore,what is your greatest crypto regret?

That is actually a typical regret that almost everyone in cryptocurrency have.
We will never know about the future my friend. Even if there are some new coins which will be mooning in the future,
i don't think we will buy and keep holding that coin because we never know which one will be moon.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

I think that recalling the lost profit / opportunity in the crypto industry is very stupid, since every year in this area there are opportunities for good money. We must live in the present and not in the past.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:43:36 PM

When they (friends) are busy with crypto activities, I assume they have wasted their daily time. After I learned with one of them, it turns out I am a person who does not know how to use time.
We actually have some people that are wasting their energy in the cryptocurrency world, so many of them, some are busy creating fud news without thinking of how they can make their own impact or money  from it, but  I can understand also how we have neglected the serious ones when they first invited us to cryptocurrency and I too has been in a situation where I actually told a friend of mine to get a better life than all these Ponzi scheme that they are doing, but little did I have the knowledge that crypto was a currency, but after getting the knowledge of it, I did not hesitate to take action immediately to secure my future by investing in it, and now I am glad that I did so. I might have neglected it when I first got to know about it, but I still did not make decision when it was too late.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:53:07 PM

My biggest regret in the history of the crypto industry is that I got to know this industry too late, and most newcomers will certainly say this. but whatever has passed and there is no need to regret it, the most important thing is to focus on the next step.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:02:27 PM

My biggest regret in the history of the crypto industry is that I got to know this industry too late, and most newcomers will certainly say this. but whatever has passed and there is no need to regret it, the most important thing is to focus on the next step.
Investing is the most important thing that you should do. It is not big deal if you invest early or later in time is bad for getting in market as you got in so now don’t be worth after few months you will be able to recover your lose again.  So no need to regret the only biggest regret is panic selling try to stay away from it.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:17:32 PM

If I have any regret whatsoever, is to see a good project that I should invest in, but there might not be fund to do that. This has happened to me several times. So when I see those coins perform well in the market, it pains me. The same had happened recently again, which makes me to see it reoccur several times. Although, I believe I will one day overcome such challenge.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:47:59 PM

Op must be very sorry about that. I also have a similar experience. My friend invited and taught me to trade, at that time around 2016, I managed to collect around 2 Btc, I didn't think about long-term investment and immediately sold it to buy my dream items. Once in the late 2017s I was quite sorry because the surge in BTC was so high, I could get many times over from the start.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:33:10 AM

My greatest crypto regret was I sold off my all All.me tokens I got from my first bounty campaign right after it hit exchanges. I sold the tokens for low, but the token increased 1000 percent later. Now the token has remained stable at a certain point (at $0.15). Its ICO price was 0.01. I regret having sold the token.

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:47:17 AM

My greatest crypto regret was when a friend wanted to give me 6btc in 2010 and i told him this 'you are just wasting your time with all this useless internet things' and even the guy wasnt sure if what is holding will worth it in future so the guy replied 'it costs me nothing' ,after few months i stop seeing the guy again even till date,i thinks he is not in my city anymore,what is your greatest crypto regret?
My biggest regret is my friends joined us in this market in the 2nd. They told Ema to join in. I did not.They all own a lot of capital now. And I am the same as before. Then I might as well own some capital.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:36:25 AM

Oh, sorry to hear that was really a regreful thing happend to u. But I can't blame you, who would have thought that bitcoin will gonna boomed this way today? As for me, I regret i just know bitcoin last year. If I have known this kind of digital currency as early as that 2010, maybe I am happy now with because I may bought many btc before. But what can we do, past is past and we can't go back so let's move forward and be happy that we have been part of this advanced technology
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:43:54 AM

My greatest regret is that I’m not very impatient and I sell my coins that are worth holding very early.  I can’t overcome myself and suffer from it very much.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:57:35 AM

That is actually a typical regret that almost everyone in cryptocurrency have.
We will never know about the future my friend. Even if there are some new coins which will be mooning in the future,
i don't think we will buy and keep holding that coin because we never know which one will be moon.
could other altcoin or other crypto have a future similar to bitcoin story? so we can buy another altcoin and expect have the same movement and not be disappointed for the second time?
I also feel the disappointment, because I joined bitcoin when prices were still very cheap too, when many people were still demeaning bitcoin. I was wrong not to buy as much as possible, and not to save it for the future Sad
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

We are not a fortune teller, for us to think that something like Bitcoin will worth thousands of dollars in the future, we have our own regrets until now, because there are so many coins coming in the market, but because of lack of knowledge, and insight we failed to analyze it's potential in the future and so we missed the opportunity of buying these coins.
There is too much of those coins for us to start analyzing them, if I may ask you, do you think you can analyses over 2000 altcoins? Analyzing these coins requires through investigation for your to really be able to know their future, and you know the time it takes to analyses each of these coins?

We can only use our discretion or based on people’s recommendation and opinion to pick some of those coins to analyze which some of them will still end of failing, in fact aside bitcoin, until now, it is still very much more impossible for you to really know the future of those coins, as everything all  depends on the project team, and only them can really tell of their strength and mindset towards the project that they released to the public.
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:04:22 PM

My greatest cryptocurrency regret was giving someone I haven't seen or know any information about her my funds to trade for me and be paying me 10% of my funds weekly, two weeks into the deal, there was bloody dip and that was the end of my money, she scammed most of us in her group
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 08:45:13 PM

I have just so many regret with crypto The biggest one is selling high I never learn my lesson I am a big holder when it comes down to token and other coin I keep till is valueless then after no way out i sell I wished i sold all my ETH at 1k back then for some Tether

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: