Real Madrid - 81 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 [1876] 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 3753 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 413364 times)
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 616

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 08:19:04 PM

Tonight will be an interesting match, the Madrid derby... The Spanish Cup quarterfinals between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid... I guess for Real Madrid this match isn't very important, because they are focused on La Liga and the Champions League, but Atletico will try to win... It's hard to guess who the winner will be, but I think it will be Atletico...
Real Madrid are backed by a superior record against Atletico going into the Madrid derby at the CDR, while Atletico are unbeaten since last losing to Barcelona in La Liga. Atletico faces a big challenge in its mission to qualify for the semifinals of the CDR, but Atletico will try to give all their strength to advance to the next round.
After previously falling in the UCL group phase and being 13 points different from Barcelona in the La Liga title race, CDR is the only competition that Atletico can still win this season. Although there is very little chance of qualifying for the next round due to having to play at the Santiago Bernabeu and losing too many times in the Madrid derby, Simeone will try to lead Atletico to pose a threat to Real Madrid and work very well as a team to win this derby match.

Atletico Madrid will only do their best and nothing more. Atletico qualifying for the next round of CDR is on a very slim chance.  The game might see some level of difficulty for Madrid but the Los Blancos will always have their way around to getting their easy win over Atletico. Real Madrid will be more concerned in winning this cup as they are in winning the Spanish league. So it will be a tough night for Atletico
Both teams seem to want to do their best in this match and if we see they are playing at their full strength.
But in this Madrid game I didn't really like the experiments that Ancelotti always did. He again tried Camavinga in the center position where in the previous match it didn't go well and now it was forced again.
At the moment Madrid are still quite good in possession but there is still not a single chance in these first 10 minutes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 08:28:29 PM

Brais Mendez's red card can be the difference in this match. If Sociedad were to play with 11 players I can still be sure they will maximize the draw but when they are now in a desperate condition and have lost 1 player it is clear that it becomes difficult and hopeless I feel.
The current score is 1-0 in favor of Barcelona even though this is enough to bring them to the semi-finals but I'm not sure they will be satisfied with just 1 goal.
Indeed, there is a possibility that with 11 players Real Sociedad will be able to make this match a draw, because their defense is very solid. Even with 10 players this team is hard to beat, Barcelona can only score one goal and yeah I agree Barcelona probably won't be satisfied with this result, there are many missed good opportunities.
Another match in the Copa del Rey Osasuna vs Sevilla, although Sevilla dominated the match but Osasuna was lead, the score now is 1-0.
It's difficult when you see the conditions of playing with a player down in the first 45 minutes but they still played very well in this match.
The Sevilla match had to end but this was also quite interesting to watch because this match was indeed quite hot with lots of fouls and opportunities there even though Osasuna did emerge victorious.

Now I see a pretty decent big match between Madrid and Atletico. Atletico are able to take the lead now through Morata's goal but the game is still far away and surely Madrid will not sit idly by now.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 08:28:57 PM

Everyone would expect Real Madrid to win this match in the end, but I think it's always possible to get Atletico Madrid to win it.
Real Madrid are quality team but it is always possible to expect them not to win one or more important matches. The probability of victory was high, but that would only depend on how well the player performed in the match. Consider Atletico Madrid to win, but that has a low probability.

There is only 1 ticket to the semifinals, both teams will desperately win it. Don't underestimate Ateltico Madrid even though this match was played at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. For other matches, Valencia and Bilbao were still tied at 0-0. Bilbao is likely to be expected to be success for 1 ticket, but Valencia is also possibility.
Morata put Atletico ahead, in the old days I would say that Real could be in trouble if Atletico had the same good defense as they used to. But now we can wait a bit and bet Real +1, or Real will score. It will be necessary to look at which event will have better odds. Atletico took the lead a little unexpectedly, but Real Madrid has been missing a lot lately, I think that Real Madrid won’t give up so easily, all the struggle is still ahead.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 08:31:00 PM

Cadiz and Getafe wins might be a good sign for Sevilla to improve their form. However I still don't want to be sure of anything yet. Because Sevilla still haven't reached the level to give confidence to people about their performance. They are really trying lately though. For example, their Osasuna game in the Copa del Rey also was impressive. They made a big effort in offense especially. But their problem was with finishing as usual. If you don't score goals in such situation then teams like Osasuna can punish you for it like that.

Next time Sevilla are playing against Elche home in the La Liga. This is the most comfortable game of the season by far so I expect nothing different than a win for Sevilla.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 08:36:05 PM

Real Madrid are most likely to win against Atletico Madrid today. It is a really low possibility for Atletico Madrid to eliminate them.

Real Madrid have seemed a little weak in defense in the recent times in some games. But they are still able to make up for it by being more effective in scoring goals. It was the exact same scenario in their Villarreal game in the Copa del Rey. But this time I don't even think they will have to make a comeback to win. Atletico Madrid are having quite much problem in big games these days. Their chance in Santiago Bernabeu is even lower than a home game for them.
Right now two quarterfinals are in progress with first between Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao into 75th minute and Athletic Bilbao is leading by 1 - 2 and all three goals done by them in first half which is good as they are controlling this match having good chance for win and going into semifinal of the Copa del Ray 2023 because Valencia is surely having not good time in La Liga and now in this match as well.

In the second quarterfinal of the day which is playing at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu Madrid Morata gives early lead to Atlético Madrid even both teams are performing good, but first shot on the goal give them good lead and now having good play from them as well with just 35 minutes gone and still we have another one hour game to be played for the result of this match how things will go surely its interesting for the both teams fans.

Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 08:59:20 PM

Morata put Atletico ahead, in the old days I would say that Real could be in trouble if Atletico had the same good defense as they used to. But now we can wait a bit and bet Real +1, or Real will score. It will be necessary to look at which event will have better odds. Atletico took the lead a little unexpectedly, but Real Madrid has been missing a lot lately, I think that Real Madrid won’t give up so easily, all the struggle is still ahead.
Indeed, Real Madrid is one goal behind and can still return to the match to score the equalizer or win in the presence of Benzema,Modric and Vinny, who can create chances in the second half.
With odds of 5.5 I think it's a generous offer from the bookies, let's see if I can taste the cake tonight.
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:04:48 PM

I am very optimistic that real madrid will win this match even with the on goal difference, since we are just in the first half and if you have been following real madrid performances throughout history, you will already know that Madrid always wants to get a come back after the first half.

So I am sure real Madrid will score multiple goals in the second half of this match.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:14:12 PM

Real Madrid are currently 0-1 behind at home for the Copa del Rey. Not too good but the 2nd half is just on its way. Atletico Madrid could use another success after the championship a few seasons ago. Real Madrid really seems to play in the strongest line-up, so they can't hide behind that. I just don't know if this is the final stage of the cup or if we're just getting started. Because we also had all the matches of the Super Cup recently. It is strange that it is all played in such a short time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:16:06 PM

I am very optimistic that real madrid will win this match even with the on goal difference, since we are just in the first half and if you have been following real madrid performances throughout history, you will already know that Madrid always wants to get a come back after the first half.

So I am sure real Madrid will score multiple goals in the second half of this match.
I will like to see how true this analysis is. Atletico through Morata scored in the 20 minute and since then Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have the same number of shot on target. If they will be a come back for Madrid the game will have extra time and they still can't score more goals it will lead to penalty shoot

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 643

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:25:12 PM

I disagree with bashing Barcelona for just one goal win. If they got the three points then that's all that matters and they did manage to win and they are still leading the league.

Doesn't matter if the win was with just one goal or with 5, as long as they get the win that's all that matters. They are doing quite well too, they are at a point where they are having less worry about losing the league, they could end up with losing eventually and then they can start to worry but so far they are leading with some points at hand and that's all that matters. From a team that sucked to a team that's winning the league in a year, that's actually a great improvement.
But for the current context it might be a little different because Barcelona's narrow victory definitely refers to yesterday's match against Sociedad which did not have an impact on points.
As for the continuation of the League, I really agree with what you said because regardless of whether it's 1 goal or more, it's still 3 points, but in yesterday's match, even though they should have been able to score more than that with the advantage of players, it's a shame only 1 goal was created even though that too positive impact because they advanced to the next round.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:27:00 PM

Right now we are in 66th minute of the game and Real Madrid are trying their best for having better results but things looking not good for them as Atlético Madrid defense is having good performance, and they are not allowing them to have anything which helps them for having any encouragement most chances result will be same, and Atlético Madrid will be able to qualify for the next round with these successes and Real Madrid have to stay better for the League because their performance is on decline, and they are feeling not comfortable in last few matches which is surely a concern for the Carlos Ancelotti who is currently IN charge and trying to defend two titles in this season but things looking not good for this all after lost against Barcelona and Villarreal in last few matches.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 09:34:00 PM

Right now we are in 66th minute of the game and Real Madrid are trying their best for having better results but things looking not good for them as Atlético Madrid defense is having good performance, and they are not allowing them to have anything which helps them for having any encouragement most chances result will be same, and Atlético Madrid will be able to qualify for the next round with these successes and Real Madrid have to stay better for the League because their performance is on decline, and they are feeling not comfortable in last few matches which is surely a concern for the Carlos Ancelotti who is currently IN charge and trying to defend two titles in this season but things looking not good for this all after lost against Barcelona and Villarreal in last few matches.
Diego Simeon men are really defending well to keep the 1:0, they're giving Madrid any chance. Atletico Madrid are really performing well in the game, I think altetico Madrid are back to winning way after a poor start this season.  If Madrid can't break the altetico Madrid defense to score tonight, let them just forget about the cup and focus on the league title.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:39:07 PM

The match is entering a crucial time now and this can be a decider because sometimes Madrid always go all out when they are in the last 10 minutes even though it will be a little difficult because Atletico with their defensive scheme are still quite disciplined so far.
Many chances were wasted for Madrid and I tried to see what Ancelotti did from the start of the match which I think was a little wrong when playing a player who couldn't be in his position.
Even though in this case Modric and Kroos played, but when placing Modric on the side that was actually not his post, this slightly hampered the flow of the ball.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:43:14 PM

Diego Simeon men are really defending well to keep the 1:0, they're giving Madrid any chance. Atletico Madrid are really performing well in the game, I think altetico Madrid are back to winning way after a poor start this season.  If Madrid can't break the altetico Madrid defense to score tonight, let them just forget about the cup and focus on the league title.
As usual, Real Madrid will have a comeback in the last minutes. And now, the position is 1 - 1 for Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. Finally, Real Madrid could similarly the goal from Rodrygo. With this, at least, they have the draw result and if there is a penalty, I am sure that Real Madrid will have a higher chance to win the match. But once again, this will depend on what players are chosen for the penalty. This is a Quarter Final match and actually, Madrid has some chances to score, but the condition seems to decrease.

redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:49:33 PM

Cadiz and Getafe wins might be a good sign for Sevilla to improve their form. However I still don't want to be sure of anything yet. Because Sevilla still haven't reached the level to give confidence to people about their performance. They are really trying lately though. For example, their Osasuna game in the Copa del Rey also was impressive. They made a big effort in offense especially. But their problem was with finishing as usual. If you don't score goals in such situation then teams like Osasuna can punish you for it like that.

Next time Sevilla are playing against Elche home in the La Liga. This is the most comfortable game of the season by far so I expect nothing different than a win for Sevilla.
Sevilla which was one of the best team in last season having one of the worst start of this season and stay into relegation zone for long time but now after break they are improving their performance which is helping them for having better results and now better rank in league table last four matches give them seven points, and now they are going to face Elche which is at the bottom of the league table if they are able to win this match then surely this could be big relief for them because with this they could be able to have third win after break and 21 points which will bring them in better zone of the league table even they still need more improvement and better quality for having better spot until end of this season but with this improvement we can expect better performance in coming matches and having better end of this season as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 09:54:39 PM

The match is entering a crucial time now and this can be a decider because sometimes Madrid always go all out when they are in the last 10 minutes even though it will be a little difficult because Atletico with their defensive scheme are still quite disciplined so far.
Many chances were wasted for Madrid and I tried to see what Ancelotti did from the start of the match which I think was a little wrong when playing a player who couldn't be in his position.
Even though in this case Modric and Kroos played, but when placing Modric on the side that was actually not his post, this slightly hampered the flow of the ball.
At the moment you can see that real Madrid have made one goal score making the match score to be 1:1 even though the time is far gone, real madrid already wasted alot of opportunities and if care is not taken, the match will end in a draw is not so good for real Madrid current standing.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 09:58:46 PM

As usual, Real Madrid will have a comeback in the last minutes. And now, the position is 1 - 1 for Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid. Finally, Real Madrid could similarly the goal from Rodrygo. With this, at least, they have the draw result and if there is a penalty, I am sure that Real Madrid will have a higher chance to win the match. But once again, this will depend on what players are chosen for the penalty. This is a Quarter Final match and actually, Madrid has some chances to score, but the condition seems to decrease.
Actually that's the magic of Real Madrid as usual no matter which players or coach leading this club it's always been the same exciting scenario for important matches with the White house where we enjoy last minutes when they score drawing goal and most likely win the match. The young player Rodrygo managed to pass all Atliteco Madrid defense and score a very beautiful goal with his solo game.
It's like a tradition to see this scenario of Madrid derby where Real score drawing goal in last minutes of the game against Atletico. I bet that La Casa Blanca will win this match since in the other hand Atletico lost many hope while they could end the match in several chances but they didn't do and now they are paying for it

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:06:18 PM

Barcelona will win tonight match but for the safety of my stake, I will give the double chance on my bet which I already did, it will protect my bets in case Real Sociedad decides to make funny moves, Barcelona will want to draw against them at all cost.
Barcelona are not that strong this season, am Suprise seeing them toping the Spanish Liga, I can't really see what they are playing and how come they are at the top of the league. Real Sociedad are really in a good form, they have be unbeaten in their last five games, talking about the game tonight, is not going to be an easy game for both team, Barcelona are more liking to win because they are the favorite, but football anything is possible, but I see a tight game tonight and they won't be much goals tonight.

Wow! Are you really referring to Barcelona, the Spanish one or there is another from the one I grew to know about?
Barcelona is not that strong? Did you watch the final Spanish super Cup? Didn't the ending tells you what they really are or you also consider that's as a luck.  Cheesy

Real Sociedad you rooted for lost to Barcelona, not because they are favorite but because they had a red card and playing 10 against 11 is very difficult especially a team like Barcelona. Barcelona are top of the season because they deserve it, may be a first leg highlights review will help you, you should check out.

bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:09:01 PM

Real Madrid are currently 0-1 behind at home for the Copa del Rey. Not too good but the 2nd half is just on its way. Atletico Madrid could use another success after the championship a few seasons ago. Real Madrid really seems to play in the strongest line-up, so they can't hide behind that. I just don't know if this is the final stage of the cup or if we're just getting started. Because we also had all the matches of the Super Cup recently. It is strange that it is all played in such a short time.
the score is a draw and it's currently in extra time at the moment, both of them are playing well and strong, I still believe real madrid can overcome this make another goal in extra time or win on penalties

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 10:09:48 PM

Actually that's the magic of Real Madrid as usual no matter which players or coach leading this club it's always been the same exciting scenario for important matches with the White house where we enjoy last minutes when they score drawing goal and most likely win the match. The young player Rodrygo managed to pass all Atliteco Madrid defense and score a very beautiful goal with his solo game.
It's like a tradition to see this scenario of Madrid derby where Real score drawing goal in last minutes of the game against Atletico. I bet that La Casa Blanca will win this match since in the other hand Atletico lost many hope while they could end the match in several chances but they didn't do and now they are paying for it

This is what happens when you don't tighten your defense to prevent the opponent from passing through until the referee blows the final whistle. The game is now in a new phase, with Real Madrid putting a lot of pressure on Atletico Madrid. When Real Madrid scores a last-minute goal, they usually win the game. If Atletico Madrid allows Real Madrid to pass through like this, I'd rather call the team a weak one.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 [1876] 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 ... 3753 »
  Print  

Jump to: