Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 3808 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 425862 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:05:54 PM

Can you imagine that Real Madrid are signing Haaland and Mbappe both in the future and building a literally dream team?  Grin

Who knows it isn't impossible in the end. I already think about Mbappe transfer to happen in a few years. I think he will spend his time with PSG for 2 or 3 more years the most - including this one. After that Real Madrid would have the upper hand on signing Mbappe rather than some other team. They were already close to it last summer but PSG's insane contract changed his mind. Real Madrid would just offer a similar contract and convince him. Haaland is also going to be available by paying his release clause in 2 years seemingly. Real Madrid might find a way to lure him also.

There would be an amazing trio of Vinicius Jr - Haaland - Mbappe.  Smiley

I am sure that I will never see a pair of Mbappe + Haaland in the same team. Haaland had already turned down a move to Real Madrid because he thought Mbappe's move there was settled. These two players are direct competitors and they will avoid such a situation at all costs when there will be competition between them also within the same team.

Yeah, maybe I'm just too optimist to see these stars playing for the same team.  Grin  But even the dream of it makes me really excited. It would be the best attacking trio compared to the rest of European teams. But of course we never know how coherent these players would be.

I'm thinking of Betis and Atletico Madrid for the 3rd and 4th places in the standings this season. I think of a scenario like Betis finish in the 3rd place rather than Atletico Madrid. Because Atletico Madrid seem more unreliable to me with their game. Because it is the same old one and Simeone doesn't seem willing to make any big change. I trust Pellegrini's Betis to do better. Besides I think Real Sociedad - A. Bilbao duo will be out of top 4 again just as they were last season. They make good starts but have difficulties in making it to the end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:21:11 PM

The highest achievable for Atletico will be 3rd place. That is usually the case every year. It's a wonder how they managed to finish 3rd last season. They had received the necessary help from Sevilla, who failed to win game after game. You should actually take the ranking last season at the winter break. Whoever had seen the final ranking would think that photoshop had been tampered with. We can write Sevilla off for this season, but real betis and a few other teams also have serious chances to finish in 3rd place.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:29:40 PM

With Sevilla so desperate for every available point to take them up and far from the relegation zone I have a feeling Sevilla will win the game. This will be an interesting game to watch and with the break coming to an end I expect to see a different Sevilla that has taken time to restructure, and are coming back strong to reclaim their position at the top half of the league table.
[/quotes]

Seville performance have improved since they got a new manager. I believe they'll fight to leave the relegation zone but I don't see them getting a spot for European competition. Then again, it's football and anything can happen. It'll be beautiful to see how they fight their way to the top half of the table.
I also believe they'll win their next game.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:43:39 PM

I don't know if Rodrygo ever played as a center forward. But he seems more suitable as the right winger in Real Madrid. He is a quick player, he can deliver good assists, and he has accuracy in shooting. With his ability and his height (1,74 m), the ideal position for him is a winger (not a center forward). In my opinion, he must improve his physical strength and his height if he wants to be a center forward. If Real Madrid has no money, they can use the alternative to make Rodrygo be a CF. But if Real Madrid has a money to buy top striker, it is better to buy a new striker (Mbappe should be the ideal CF).
When Benzema was not actually there, if you look at Madrid's matches in the previous season, he was often projected there even though there were indeed some changes made, such as when Asensio and Hazard were also tried there but of course more often on Rodrygo.
Speaking of strengths he is still very young and can still be honed and of course this could be very good if he can do that.
But I agree with what you said, he is a runner type of player and indeed Madrid suits his style on both wings Vini and Rodrygo can be a reference although I also like to see Valverde in that position but it doesn't really matter because Valverde is also very good in midfield.

In terms of strikers I would probably exclude Mbappe here because I still don't think he will be at Madrid after what he did last season.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1257

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:52:14 PM

No one to replace him in the French team? Or in Real Madrid after all? Perhaps you meant to say the second, but that too is a moot point. Rumours are rife that Real Madrid want Mbappe and are prepared to pay up to a billion euros for the player and then Benzema will have competition. Although I would not call it that, because Karim is already thinking about the end of his career (based on media reports) and Mbappe will just be his successor

From what I hear, Madrid has prepared another target as an alternative if they fail to sign Mbappe, he is Endrick, a talented young player
Madrid will not make Mbappe a priority because Endrick is predicted to be able to compete and become a new star
Regardless of whether this young player can be relied upon, we'll see in the continuation of the competition.

Hm, well, I think the deal with Mbappe will still happen, because even PSG does not expect the player to stay with them for another season, so most likely Real Madrid will not even have to stress about it. If you look at it adequately, PSG have a priority to sign Messi for one more season, but not Mbappe, because the club's management finally understands that they cannot keep all the players

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:52:24 PM

I am sure that I will never see a pair of Mbappe + Haaland in the same team. Haaland had already turned down a move to Real Madrid because he thought Mbappe's move there was settled. These two players are direct competitors and they will avoid such a situation at all costs when there will be competition between them also within the same team.
Agree with what you say because indeed in this case they are also often compared to the same as the two goats now and in fact there are still many who feel that with their current abilities it is not impossible that they will become real rivals to replace the current two goats so it is difficult to unite the two .
Regardless of whether this makes sense even if there were clubs trying to get together I think one of them would definitely Turned oot that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 09:55:01 PM

isco and sevilla again split by mutual consent. I was surprised to hear this news because Sevilla is having bad luck this season plus it has terminated the cooperation contract with Isco. some rumors circulating in the media it seems that isco has an unfavorable relationship with the club owner so sevilla terminated the contract with isco. Isco when he was in Madrid performed quite well but slowly his name began to sink with his performance. isco is now a free agent, there has been no update as to which team will make a bid for him. on the sevilla side maybe they will return to clean up for this season's transfer window.
Unlucky lad

One of the promising and brilliant player I saw had a future at Real Madrid. Unfortunately, things did work for him as he started being a regular bench warmer. When he moved to Seville, I was happy for him because i thought he would reignite his magic there. I hope one of the top European teams picks him up.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 10:05:58 PM

A pair of them will be practically impossible I think also. They’re just two good talented players that will want themselves to stand out to the world independently. I feel if they play together, one will definitely outshine the other, which will not be acceptable to them. After Messi and Ronaldo period in the history of football, I believe a new era of football has begun. Let's see who steps up to fight for the title of greatest of all time (GOAT) right now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 10:08:24 PM

Benzema is a really good player. It was actually surprising to see that he was able to do what he did at this age. No one actually thought he is going to order from like this in my opinion. He was able to perform like he was in his prime at 34. He would like to continue performing like that, but the problem is, he is facing some injuries. He is also not being able to play as well as he did the last season.
Benzema has decided to retire from the French national team after the Qatar World Cup for various reasonable reasons.
But what is certain, for now, he will only focus on Real Madrid. And he has also decided that he will retire at Real Madrid someday and will not move to other clubs, so it's possible that after his career is over, he won't be playing football for the club anymore. He said that if he was sure that Real Madrid would be his last club until he retired and enjoyed old age. We can't deny that injuries really influence his performance. After he becomes the best player in the last season, I thought that he will be again this season. But the injury that he is facing really give a bad impact on his health and performance.  After that, I don't know whether he will continue to be involved in the world of football or not, is it possible that he is capable and suitable to be a coach in a club?

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 10:10:00 PM

isco and sevilla again split by mutual consent. I was surprised to hear this news because Sevilla is having bad luck this season plus it has terminated the cooperation contract with Isco. some rumors circulating in the media it seems that isco has an unfavorable relationship with the club owner so sevilla terminated the contract with isco. Isco when he was in Madrid performed quite well but slowly his name began to sink with his performance. isco is now a free agent, there has been no update as to which team will make a bid for him. on the sevilla side maybe they will return to clean up for this season's transfer window.
Unlucky lad

One of the promising and brilliant player I saw had a future at Real Madrid. Unfortunately, things did work for him as he started being a regular bench warmer. When he moved to Seville, I was happy for him because i thought he would reignite his magic there. I hope one of the top European teams picks him up.
Yes he had such a bright future he is a really talented player i doubt top teams will be interested in him but i think the best move for him now is to go to a medium team regain his former performance and then move to a better team i think the premiere league would suit his play style and there are a lot of good teams in england to choose from.
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 10:15:23 PM

Agree with what you say because indeed in this case they are also often compared to the same as the two goats now and in fact there are still many who feel that with their current abilities it is not impossible that they will become real rivals to replace the current two goats so it is difficult to unite the two .
Regardless of whether this makes sense even if there were clubs trying to get together I think one of them would definitely Turned oot that.
Having both goats on the same team is definitely incredible combination but then how possible is that to happen as both world best players fees are very high and will be difficult for the club to afford both players, and I suggest the get one-star player then use the remaining money to buy other you players that the club can build up.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 620

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 10:22:26 PM

Benzema has decided to retire from the French national team after the Qatar World Cup for various reasonable reasons.
But what is certain, for now, he will only focus on Real Madrid. And he has also decided that he will retire at Real Madrid someday and will not move to other clubs, so it's possible that after his career is over, he won't be playing football for the club anymore. He said that if he was sure that Real Madrid would be his last club until he retired and enjoyed old age. We can't deny that injuries really influence his performance. After he becomes the best player in the last season, I thought that he will be again this season. But the injury that he is facing really give a bad impact on his health and performance.  After that, I don't know whether he will continue to be involved in the world of football or not, is it possible that he is capable and suitable to be a coach in a club?

Why shouldn't it be a.  good coach?  More or less all coaches first had a football career and then continued to coach.  I still think he has a good vision of the game, and that coaching a team isn't a problem, especially if it's a lower category team or a championship that isn't particularly difficult.
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 784
Merit: 1045

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 10:22:33 PM

A pair of them will be practically impossible I think also. They’re just two good talented players that will want themselves to stand out to the world independently. I feel if they play together, one will definitely outshine the other, which will not be acceptable to them. After Messi and Ronaldo period in the history of football, I believe a new era of football has begun. Let's see who steps up to fight for the title of greatest of all time (GOAT) right now.
That'll just be some kinda dispute and struggle for game and carrier achievements...... y'all remember a time when  Mo.Salah won't give pass the ball to Mane, no matter how close the range is?? That could as well be the same case here.
The one thing I love 'bout mbappe is his speed and agility. He has this swift ability to push the ball ahead of any careless defender ( and many more times, he wins in the contest), despite the fact that he's behind, he'll still make a run ahead of the defender and make a shot or a nice cross. Mbappe has shocked me severally to my veins -- and I just see him as a better option -- that's prolly how he sees himself too, according to an interview immediately after the world cup finals.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 10:57:27 PM

Next week La Liga will come back, with no too exciting matches in general. Maybe the only exception are the ones between Athletic de Bilbao and Betis, or Real Sociedad and Osasuna, because of their place right now in the classification.

After the World Cup, I guess that we are badly used to great games.

in my opinion we will have many very interesting games, real madrid will play against real valladolid that is in position 12 and comes into this game with 3 wins and 2 losses and in its last game it lost against Ath. Bilbao, but that doesn't mean that real valladolid won't be able to cause problems for real madrid because they will be playing at home and we all know that real madrid when not playing with benzema has had difficulties in winning games, I saw that benzema was participating of training but I don't know if he will play in that game, in case he plays then real madrid will win the game without having too many difficulties

another interesting game will be barcelona's game against Espanyol that comes into this game with 3 draws and 2 defeats, normally barcelona would not have much difficulty in winning this game but it seems to me that Lewandowski will not be able to play in this game because the resource that barcelona post no of the Administrative Court of Sport was refused, that means that Lewandowski will stay 3 games without playing, he will fail in the game against atlético madrid and against getafe, with Lewandowski absent in the game against Espanyol so barcelona will have hard to win this game

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2022, 11:00:00 PM

Mbappe played very well in the World Cup, but I do not understand why there is so much hype about him. Yes, he is a great striker even before the World Cup, but his results in the finals were only due to two penalties. The rest of the time he was no better than the rest of France's forwards. Of course he's better than many and worthy of playing for Real Madrid, but I think there's a lot of unnecessary expectations around him now.
In the World Cup match, Mbappe managed to bring his country to the final round, and of course it was a good achievement with his skills. Mbappe was seen by the Real Madrid coach, and Real Madrid had planned to buy Mbappe when the January transfer window opened. At least there is an opportunity to develop Mbappe's career at Real Madrid.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 11:10:42 PM

Noone can really near the two goat messi & ronaldo especially in the near generation nor in haaland / mbappe era , both will be on a different level as yeah it's like pele and maradona greatness would be there still while the new goat keep coming born , that's how we appreciate the great right?

La liga might won't have such players for the heating elclassico unfortunately.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 11:19:32 PM

I also don't find it realistic to have Mbappe and Haaland both at the same time for Real Madrid. It is valid for any other team as well. However I think one of these superstars will be seen playing for Real Madrid in the future. And that player can really be Mbappe. Because they were already close to a deal last summer.

Let's say things didn't go Real Madrid's way about signing Mbappe again then their target would surely be Haaland. He might seem eager to play for another top team after having 2 or 3 years with Manchester City.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 586

God is great

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 11:25:15 PM

France went to the final and got a great opportunity to win the World Cup. They repeatedly came close to winning the World Cup by conceding goals. But in the end, Argentina suffered a heavy defeat through a penalty shootout. It is doubtful whether their team will have this kind of performance in the next World Cup.

It is not certain that he will be able to return to the final again (France)
It's not easy to know who in four years will be strong enough to beat the competition

in any case we are off topic, here we are talking about the league Smiley sorry for telling you
Getting to the world cup final is not easy,  if it works for a team to reach the finals this world cup it might not be possible for the same team to get to finals in the next world cup.  Mbappe was the main reason why France are able to reach the finals,  he scored most of the goals for France.  If he can still play this way in the next world cup,  France have chance of getting to the finals in next world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 11:39:53 PM

Let's say things didn't go Real Madrid's way about signing Mbappe again then their target would surely be Haaland. He might seem eager to play for another top team after having 2 or 3 years with Manchester City.

Haaland's father has a similar explanation to this:

Haaland would also like to try his luck in Serie A, La Liga or Ligue 1: "In Germany he already spent two and a half years and he could do it again in the future. He could spend three years in the Premier League and then go to Italy, Spain or France. Nothing is decided, but it is a possibility. He is capable of being a winner in any team."
https://www.besoccer.com/new/haaland-s-father-he-could-play-in-italy-spain-or-france-1211184

The English Premier League is considered by many respected authorities as the best league. I think it would be a little strange for Haaland to leave Manchester City and go to other leagues. I definitely believe he will be successful in the Spanish League, but I don't think he will go to Spain when all the spotlight is on him in England. Therefore, Mbappe will be the best option for Real Madrid, and if Real Madrid manages to sign Mbappe, they will have the opportunity to dominate the Spanish League for at least another five years without interruption. I think Real Madrid's first choice should be Mbappe.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 11:56:05 PM

Quote from: TopT3ns
Quote from: baeva
No one to replace him in the French team? Or in Real Madrid after all? Perhaps you meant to say the second, but that too is a moot point. Rumours are rife that Real Madrid want Mbappe and are prepared to pay up to a billion euros for the player and then Benzema will have competition. Although I would not call it that, because Karim is already thinking about the end of his career (based on media reports) and Mbappe will just be his successor
When Mbappe is targeted by Real Madrid, it is a good opportunity for career development because Real Madrid is a big club that has a lot of money and a team that can work well together. What needs to be considered is that Mbappe must be able to interact well and not be a person who stubborn or difficult to manage.

If Real Madrid have player like Mbappe and Karim Benzema in this season, it will really help the team to perform better because we saw what Mbappe displayed in the FIFA world cup competition that just concluded few days ago, despite Argentina won the title. Mbappe has what Real Madrid want but to release the money to get Play like Mbappe is very hard but I know Real Madrid are capable to afford any amount of money just to get him. And, I believe Mbappe will never make real Madrid to regret for such decision in future.
Mbappe played very well in the World Cup, but I do not understand why there is so much hype about him. Yes, he is a great striker even before the World Cup, but his results in the finals were only due to two penalties. The rest of the time he was no better than the rest of France's forwards. Of course he's better than many and worthy of playing for Real Madrid, but I think there's a lot of unnecessary expectations around him now.
scoring in a world cup final is not easy, yet he scored 3, and he got the 2nd penalty for his team in extra time, and he scored the equalizer in the last minutes of the match too, what did a player like harry kane do with a penalty ? he sent it to the crowds and couldn't handle the pressure, unlike Mbappe, and overall he is the goalscorer of the world cup, you can't take that away from him, he scored 12 goals in just two world cups, and he still has time to play two more to score even more and break more records, Real Madrid will be so lucky to have a player like him to play for the team.

Pages: « 1 ... 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 3808 »
  Print  

Jump to: