Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 [2135] 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 ... 3768 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 422092 times)
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 11:59:45 PM

In La Liga it really already seems that there is no chance, despite the fact that there are still a sufficient number of matches, but if we assume that Barcelona should lose these matches (albeit not all), which is impossible in principle. On the other hand Real Madrid still have a chance to take the Champions League trophy, and the chance is great enough
I don't see the chance of Real Madrid winning the Laliga league if not Barcelona. The 12 points gap is not small. It's about 4 matches to be precise for Barcelona to lose for Real Madrid to top them. Barcelona has to lose four of their LaLiga matches for Real Madrid to surpass them. Do you think that such a scenario will happen if Barcelona continues in the current form without winning their remaining games, even if they decide to lose four of their games? Let's be realistic in this case
Real Madrid are currently focusing on two league titles at the same time, despite some poor matches in La Liga. Real Madrid are trying hard to secure victory in the Champions League and their biggest obstacle in La Liga is Barcelona.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 01:00:15 AM

It's one way or another to keep lewandowski motivated perform on top level ... it's proven pretty good now with barcelona relying on him to win every match through his goal , 2 goals from the last match against el che put him on the tip list of el pichichi this season.

17 goals with zero penalty is something! Really something! Paying such amount due the clause really worth every penny.
He is still sharp like before, and with this brace, Lewa is still showing his performance like he played on Bundesliga. And we know with his age, we doubt he can't do and create the same achievement, and all those assumptions have faded with 17 goals. Before starting. I guessed that Benzema is a person who is decisive in the Liga, but he turned out to be no better than Lewa. the reality is a Benzema light has faded by the old player.

W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 977

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 01:09:26 AM

On the other hand, Real Madrid's 0-6 victory will inspire a lot of enthusiasm to strugling against Barcelona in the coming days. I hope it will be the best El Clasico to determine who has the right to advance to the final. Whoever gets to the final I think they're going to win the title this season.
It will be very good if Madrid has the same performance as this when facing Barcelona in the second leg later.
Now I'm a little motivated again with Madrid seeing their previous form. Even though Barcelona and Valladolid are clear like heaven and earth, there is still hope, especially now that there is only 1 goal in aggregate.
There's still more or less 3 days to prepare them now, hopefully it turns out to be exactly what I hoped for Madrid.

Just do not forget that Barcelona is also in good shape, Real Madrid is not the only team that ended today's match with a smashing score. Barcelona's 4-0 win subtly hints that the return match will be just as difficult and it is unlikely they will give an easy goal to Madrid this time, as it was last time (in fact, in the last match Real Madrid did not score any, it was an auto goal)
Tonight's big win is of course an important capital for Real Madrid to face Barcelona in the second leg. I am very sure Los Blancos will be even more motivated, they will of course chase victory to open up hope of winning the Copa Del Rey trophy. But of course Barcelona is also very strong, Xavi's troops have also won 1-0 in the first leg.

In La Liga, Real Madrid's opportunities are tightly closed, the 12-point difference with Barcelona is not an easy matter for Madrid to catch up to. Therefore, I am absolutely sure that Ancelotti will exert his full strength in the 2nd leg of the CDR. Because only CDR has a trophy opportunity for Los Blancos.

In La Liga it really already seems that there is no chance, despite the fact that there are still a sufficient number of matches, but if we assume that Barcelona should lose these matches (albeit not all), which is impossible in principle. On the other hand Real Madrid still have a chance to take the Champions League trophy, and the chance is great enough

Real Madrid have a better chance of winning the UCL than the La Liga title. Barcelona will not leave the league after this stage. Considering the difference in points, they have a huge advantage. I didn't think it could happen this year. I thought Real Madrid would win the league again, but Barcelona showed great performance.  Obviously, they took on a different identity with Xavi.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 01:10:10 AM

Another win for atletico madrid and this round it was against Betis this make it four wins in a row, they are performing really great in the last couple of months which allowed them to put some distance and get comfortable in the third position it seems that they are even puting some pressure on real madrid.

With this win i believe atleteco Madrid totally secured a spot in the champoins league, it will be very hard for any team now to take atleteco third position this year because the gap is already big, with 6 points from sociedad and 9 points from betis i believe atleteco already secure the third place

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 02:55:14 AM

Real Madrid have a better chance of winning the UCL than the La Liga title. Barcelona will not leave the league after this stage. Considering the difference in points, they have a huge advantage. I didn't think it could happen this year. I thought Real Madrid would win the league again, but Barcelona showed great performance.  Obviously, they took on a different identity with Xavi.
I agree with you that Barcelona will not self destroy their big gap with Real Madrid and reward the title in their hands to Real Madrid within last several matches in La Liga. They also have good form that does not make me to think it's possible to see they suddenly turn over completely from super good to super bad form which is a condition for Real Madrid to catch Barcelona.

Could you stop quote many posts like this? Let's quote a post you reply on to keep your post cleaner.

He is still sharp like before, and with this brace, Lewa is still showing his performance like he played on Bundesliga. And we know with his age, we doubt he can't do and create the same achievement, and all those assumptions have faded with 17 goals. Before starting. I guessed that Benzema is a person who is decisive in the Liga, but he turned out to be no better than Lewa. the reality is a Benzema light has faded by the old player.
Lewandowski can be next Ibrahimovic and Cristiano Ronaldo who can play well after their 35s and at highest level in Europe. Lewandowski actually receives good support from his young team mates and since the past season, Barcelona bought some good swing backs who can provide more cross passes to Lewandowski who is sensitive with space and chance in the box.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 03:57:23 AM

I agree with you that Barcelona will not self destroy their big gap with Real Madrid and reward the title in their hands to Real Madrid within last several matches in La Liga. They also have good form that does not make me to think it's possible to see they suddenly turn over completely from super good to super bad form which is a condition for Real Madrid to catch Barcelona.
It's impossible for Barcelona to do something stupid like that, maintaining the top of the standings is their priority to win the La Liga title. Real Madrid will continue to chase Barcelona even though the points deficit is very far away, but Barcelona will try to make Real Madrid's efforts in vain by continuing to collect points in every game. La Liga still has 11 games left, Barcelona just needs to be consistent in the next few games to ensure a first place finish.
The super good performance shown by Real Madrid when they beat Valladolid must be maintained until the end of the season, even though Madrid failed to catch up with Barcelona in the title race, Real Madrid was able to secure second place from Atletico's pursuit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1525

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 04:08:13 AM

It's impossible for Barcelona to do something stupid like that, maintaining the top of the standings is their priority to win the La Liga title.

It is not impossible. It is increasingly unlikely as the calendar progresses and the gap is maintained, but we cannot rule out a comeback.

For me, the next three matchdays are going to be crucial. In the next two, Barcelona have two easy games, and in the third they face Atlético de Madrid at home. Simply not messing up will ensure they win the league. And even if they slip up, Madrid might also slip up that same matchday, which would maintain the gap.

zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:08:24 AM

Real Madrid are currently focusing on two league titles at the same time, despite some poor matches in La Liga. Real Madrid are trying hard to secure victory in the Champions League and their biggest obstacle in La Liga is Barcelona.

Especially for La Liga, to focus on stay in the current position yeah I agree, but to focus on take Barcelona's position at the top, I don't think so
This season's situation does not allow Real Madrid to do what they did last season to bring home two titles at once
Barcelona will ensure the La Liga title for them this season, it is comparable to their performance in La Liga

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:21:25 AM

Especially for La Liga, to focus on stay in the current position yeah I agree, but to focus on take Barcelona's position at the top, I don't think so
This season's situation does not allow Real Madrid to do what they did last season to bring home two titles at once
Barcelona will ensure the La Liga title for them this season, it is comparable to their performance in La Liga

They need a miracle to win the next four matches and at the same time hope that Barcelona loses their next four to even have a chance to catch up. However, it seem unrealistic. I do think it would be wiser for Real Madrid to focus on maintaining their current position in the league rather than pinning all their hopes on catching up to Barcelona. Let's face the truth, it's going to be a tough task to overtake them at this point. They can shift their attention to the UEFA Champions League and aim to win that once again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:58:46 AM

The distance between first position and second position is indeed very far and impossible to catch easily. Therefore,  the La Liga match may end quickly because it is already known who will be the winner, but this match will still be interesting when used to do gambling and make money from the results of bets in each match.
The remaining matches become even fewer and there's no chance happened in the standing as the gap between barcelona and real madrid remains the same. Any matches passed by barcelona with winning the game will be also decrease the chance of real madrid winning the trophy of la liga.
Barcelona become even closer to the trophy. It seems like that barcelona had a very big chance to take the trophy soon. 11 matches are remaining at this moment and real madrid had 12 points gap over barcelona.

Real madrid is still having 7 more matches to make sure that it will always be taking full points. Barcelona is still possible to go down again at the end of the season. Xavi is fully focusing to win la liga right now. This competition is very hard for real madrid as the club is in a bad position.

The next match gonna be another important match caused by the winning from the upcoming match will determine which club will take copa del rey for this season.

I would say that the final is here. The next match against a weak club should not be counted. Real madrid must have come with something different or it will lose against barcelona.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 06:01:48 AM

They need a miracle to win the next four matches and at the same time hope that Barcelona loses their next four to even have a chance to catch up. However, it seem unrealistic. I do think it would be wiser for Real Madrid to focus on maintaining their current position in the league rather than pinning all their hopes on catching up to Barcelona. Let's face the truth, it's going to be a tough task to overtake them at this point. They can shift their attention to the UEFA Champions League and aim to win that once again.

Real Madrid will probably win all their upcoming matches. However, it is highly unlikely that Barcelona will lose 4 of their next 11 matches. Because Barcelona is consistently performing very well in La Liga this season. They have lost only 2 matches out of 27 matches. And so even if Real Madrid wins all their next matches, it is not guaranteed that they will be able to occupy the top spot in the table. Barcelona will be top of the table this season and will win the title unless a miracle happens. As Xavi's only goal, this season is the La Liga title. He would never want to lose it. I have full faith in Xavi's ability. He will win this year's La Liga title.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 06:32:09 AM

Quote from: Velvet78
The second leg of the Real Madrid - Barcelona matchup in the Copa del Rey is nearly upon us. Barcelona surprised me by winning in the first leg despite its being an away game.

I think this win will be a really big advantage for them in Camp Nou as well. Barcelona already beat them once in this stadium before. Maybe Real Madrid scored first but Barcelona made a really great comeback. Maybe we can watch a similar scenario here as well. I don't think Barcelona would play more complacent here. Because they would have done it in the first leg already then. But they played with their main players instead and fought for the win hard. Barcelona can eliminate them.

I don't think, Barcelona will make mistake in this match for Real Madrid to defeat them because the first leg really made people to believed that Barcelona are stronger than Real Madrid for the victory they got from Real Madrid. Despite, Real Madrid defeated Real Valladolid doesn't mean they will defeat Barcelona because Barcelona players are well organized to make it happen again by winning the match with many goals to maintain their position. I believe, the match is going to be a tough match but Barcelona will definitely embrace victory at the end, because they will not allow Karim Benzema to display his tactics in this match.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 06:39:15 AM

Quote from: Velvet78
The second leg of the Real Madrid - Barcelona matchup in the Copa del Rey is nearly upon us. Barcelona surprised me by winning in the first leg despite its being an away game.

I think this win will be a really big advantage for them in Camp Nou as well. Barcelona already beat them once in this stadium before. Maybe Real Madrid scored first but Barcelona made a really great comeback. Maybe we can watch a similar scenario here as well. I don't think Barcelona would play more complacent here. Because they would have done it in the first leg already then. But they played with their main players instead and fought for the win hard. Barcelona can eliminate them.

I don't think, Barcelona will make mistake in this match for Real Madrid to defeat them because the first leg really made people to believed that Barcelona are stronger than Real Madrid for the victory they got from Real Madrid. Despite, Real Madrid defeated Real Valladolid doesn't mean they will defeat Barcelona because Barcelona players are well organized to make it happen again by winning the match with many goals to maintain their position. I believe, the match is going to be a tough match but Barcelona will definitely embrace victory at the end, because they will not allow Karim Benzema to display his tactics in this match.

to beat Barca is certainly still possible for Madrid. Madrid is a strong team even though playing away. when the two teams meet it will be difficult to predict the victory.
however, this fight will not be easy for Barca. if Barca is going to win, it will be full of effort. Madrid did not come to continue to be beaten by Barca, they must have learned a lot from Xavi's tactics. I hope the fight will be very interesting.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 06:51:14 AM

Real Madrid will probably win all their upcoming matches. However, it is highly unlikely that Barcelona will lose 4 of their next 11 matches. Because Barcelona is consistently performing very well in La Liga this season. They have lost only 2 matches out of 27 matches. And so even if Real Madrid wins all their next matches, it is not guaranteed that they will be able to occupy the top spot in the table. Barcelona will be top of the table this season and will win the title unless a miracle happens. As Xavi's only goal, this season is the La Liga title. He would never want to lose it. I have full faith in Xavi's ability. He will win this year's La Liga title.
Barcelona is the most consistent team in Laliga they even only lose once in the last 18 matches so hoping them lose 4 times in the remaining matches of Laliga sound impossible for me and for Madrid they should be give up to thinking about Laliga trophy because obviously Barcelona will gets the title soon and just like i said before Real Madrid should be thinking other competitions such as champion league or Copa Del Rey because from these competitions their chances to gets the trophies is more good

Mathematically only took 8 wins remaining for Barcelona to gets the trophy early and this is not impossible target for them because according to their upcoming matches i didn't see any strong teams will be their opponents and indeed they will faced some of tough teams such as Atletico Madrid, Betis and Sociedad but i think Barcelona will be able to overcoming these teams

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:10:34 AM

Another win for atletico madrid and this round it was against Betis this make it four wins in a row, they are performing really great in the last couple of months which allowed them to put some distance and get comfortable in the third position it seems that they are even puting some pressure on real madrid.

With this win i believe atleteco Madrid totally secured a spot in the champoins league, it will be very hard for any team now to take atleteco third position this year because the gap is already big, with 6 points from sociedad and 9 points from betis i believe atleteco already secure the third place
Atletico Madrid still does not have immunity at their present spot, they can be displaced if they are not maintaining their winnings as they did in recent times. Anything is possible in football, and if they relax and Real Sociedad wins all their games, the situation will be the opposite. Still, Atletico Madrid has a better match for future success over Real Sociedad if their past performances are to be put into consideration.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 07:20:02 AM

The Copa del Rey is one of the remaining tournaments for Real Madrid to achieve something this season. But their job is going to be quite difficult at the same time. Because they already lost to Barcelona in Santiago Bernabeu in the first leg. This is just forcing them to play much better. While Barcelona are in such an amazing shape Real Madrid will need to fight like hell. Actually this latest win over Valladolid by a big score must be some help for Real Madrid.
This must have improved the morale of the players a lot. Benzema's effort was the most impressive thing for me and the supporters will wait to see it in this El Clasico again. But it feels like Barcelona will secure their ticket to next stage in the cup. I expect both teams to start with their usual lineups by the way just as it was in the previous leg.
Madrid's players will certainly be confident after scoring 6 goals against Valladolid. But Barcelona is now in a very strong position. They also won the last match against Elche 4-0. Also since Barcelona won the away match in the first leg, they will be under a bit less pressure in the second leg. Yet el classico is always unpredictable. Both Barcelona and Madrid are in very good form. So it is not possible to say with certainty which team will win. Another important thing is that it is a Barcelona home match. Barcelona is a strong team at Camp Nou, the players will be more confident. It will be much more difficult for Madrid to win this match.
In the 2nd leg of the Copa Del Rey later, I doubt Madrid will be able to turn things around after they lost 1-0 on aggregate to Barcelona. in several el clasico matches, barcelona has always excelled, and that is what makes the news that ancelotti will be sacked circulates even stronger, if madrid loses in this 2nd leg then it is likely that the news of ancelotti's dismissal will sound louder, madrid's performance in la liga is also not good So it's only natural that Madrid's management is quite angry with ancelotti.

Ever since Xavi became the coach of Barcelona, Barcelona has been performing well in El Clasico. Out of 5 matches they have won 4 matches. Although Barcelona's performance in the Champions League and Europa League is weak, Barcelona is a very strong team in La Liga. Barcelona is playing well in every match. Because Barcelona cannot play well in the Champions League or Europa League. Xavi will certainly want to secure the La Liga and Copa del Rey titles. Barcelona will play to win the home match of the second leg after winning the first leg.
But I don't think Ancelotti will be sacked if Madrid loses this match. Although Madrid's performance in La Liga is not as good as expected, the team is able to play very well in the Champions League. Madrid management likely to decide to sack Ancelotti if Champions League defeat against Chelsea.

BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:26:22 AM

Atletico Madrid have indeed continued to maintain their current consistency very well. I even believe that in the next match Atletico will still be able to win. even the difference in points with Real Madrid is getting thinner. so that Real Madrid also cannot be complacent and must continue to defend their victory. because the difference of 5 points with Atletico Madrid is not a big difference.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:40:24 AM

Atletico Madrid have indeed continued to maintain their current consistency very well. I even believe that in the next match Atletico will still be able to win. even the difference in points with Real Madrid is getting thinner. so that Real Madrid also cannot be complacent and must continue to defend their victory. because the difference of 5 points with Atletico Madrid is not a big difference.
Actually, for now Atletico is indeed maintaining a trend where they continue to secure a position in the top 3. But for the sake of achievement they are still there and they will still be difficult to overtake Madrid no matter what.
Atletico, Barcelona and Madrid have always been the top teams in La Liga but still in this case the clear order is Atletico in 3rd place. Even though for the previous few seasons they always put real pressure on and even won La Liga once too but for now not possible and they can only be in the top 3 and that is something that is absolutely certain.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:56:40 AM

Actually, for now Atletico is indeed maintaining a trend where they continue to secure a position in the top 3. But for the sake of achievement they are still there and they will still be difficult to overtake Madrid no matter what.
Atletico, Barcelona and Madrid have always been the top teams in La Liga but still in this case the clear order is Atletico in 3rd place. Even though for the previous few seasons they always put real pressure on and even won La Liga once too but for now not possible and they can only be in the top 3 and that is something that is absolutely certain.
of course it might be like that. As long as Real Madrid also continues to win in the remaining matches this season, of course Atletico will not be able to overtake Real Madrid. and maybe you are right. even after I saw Atletico Madrid's match schedule on Matchday 30 it seemed that Atletico would most likely lose points in that match. because on Matchday 30 Atletico Madrid must face Barcelona who currently top the standings and have the best level of consistency in Laliga so far this season. but with 11 games left in the season anything can still happen.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1235

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 08:01:41 AM

of course it might be like that. As long as Real Madrid also continues to win in the remaining matches this season, of course Atletico will not be able to overtake Real Madrid. and maybe you are right. even after I saw Atletico Madrid's match schedule on Matchday 30 it seemed that Atletico would most likely lose points in that match. because on Matchday 30 Atletico Madrid must face Barcelona who currently top the standings and have the best level of consistency in Laliga so far this season. but with 11 games left in the season anything can still happen.

I think that is not a sure thing.If we look at past matches Atletico Madrid to Barcelona is some kind of "black cat" which has caused damage to Barcelona as they have been able to win against them even when Barcelona was much stronger than it is now,in the glorious days of Messi,Atletico Madrid has managed to win against Barcelona so I would not say it is a sure thing.

Also lately Atletico Madrid has had a better run compared to Real Madrid and I think anything can happen in 11 games,they may even be capable of surpassing Real Madrid in the standings in the end of the season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 [2135] 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 ... 3768 »
  Print  

Jump to: