Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8253 times)
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:56:56 AM

I believe that the coming year 2020 will be a good and bettet year for us bounty hunters and I hope there would be a lot of good and legit project that will come this year 2020 so that we would experience a good profit from the effort we are giving to support the project. We are all hoping for a good project will come for the current year so that we could experience again what happened in the year 2017 and also to be paid off all of the hardworks that we do for the succeeding years in supporting fake projects that make us a huge disappointment.
Why are you so sure? Do you have a special reason?
I think the bounties are decreasing from year to year, especially when there are projects that hold IEO in large exchanges, no one has held a bounty program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

Yes, this year the number of successful projects has decreased considerably compared to previous years. I think the biggest reason for this situation stems from the current situation of the market. Projects need funding to develop itselves. But because of the market situation and number of the the scams projects in the market, investors are not trust the new projects very much and are not supporting its. This causes projects to fail to reach the amount of funds it need and ultimately fail.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 11:09:01 AM

However, I believe good project with strong team still live here and their will manage well for everyone investors. Actually before year 2017 best surprise history for more successful project but investors take lossing their money of this year 2018-2019. Two more years have lot of scam project with fake team for the reason crypto investors decrease. But i hope next upcoming year we will receive good project.
hopefully 2020 will be better, but now with IEO makes it easy for investors to choose clear projects, that's where the progress is,
we can choose IEO that is implemented in Binance or Bittrex, but in Bittrex IEO is not always there so it's great if you follow it
Actually, as long as it's listed in a registered exchange, even though it's not the top one or top two then it's completely fine. A lot of traders have different biases when it comes to selecting which exchanges suit for them. On the other hand, partnering with various exchanges for IEO projects can certainly give more chanes to be successful.
WersicyMonree

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:13:52 PM

The altcoin market looks sad. But Bitcoin is not in the best shape right now. In general, if you look, the reason is the lack of thought on the ecosystem distribution strategy for each project. Now only the one with a strong customer base, community and partners is winning. Like Brave does. All the same, the reward system stimulates interest in the token, but the browser itself is also very good.

Some platforms did not even create their token, and they feel great. I'm talking about publish0x. The platform is developing actively even simply with the support of several affiliate tokens. I think the altcoin season may return if there is an inflow of capital to the market, because so far the trust is very low and almost all altcoins with the exception of binance coins, bitrents go with a decreasing curve.

it is logical that you will buy tokens from exchanges like Houbi token or binance coin when they still offer profitable service. But I do not exclude the return of interest in the crypto market. Now a new IMO proposal model has appeared, when investors can finance the project throughout the development cycle, and not wait only for a private sale or token sale. Perhaps this method will allow you to gradually inject crypto startups into the market. And even if financing does not raise billions, it continues, which is beneficial for developers and shows investor interest

gaining trust is difficult when the whole environment is filled with rumors of fraud. Nevertheless, I am sure that there are strong projects and will continue to appear. Now I see prospects in the taкlimakan project, a platform where financial instruments for analyzing cryptocurrencies are collected, there is a system for posting their forecasts and trading signals, but the most relevant is that users can chat and do collective analysis of crypto and startups. This should help reduce the number of deceived users and also help shape the generation of new investors.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

However, I believe good project with strong team still live here and their will manage well for everyone investors. Actually before year 2017 best surprise history for more successful project but investors take lossing their money of this year 2018-2019. Two more years have lot of scam project with fake team for the reason crypto investors decrease. But i hope next upcoming year we will receive good project.
hopefully 2020 will be better, but now with IEO makes it easy for investors to choose clear projects, that's where the progress is,
we can choose IEO that is implemented in Binance or Bittrex, but in Bittrex IEO is not always there so it's great if you follow it
I believe that the coming year 2020 will be a good and bettet year for us bounty hunters and I hope there would be a lot of good and legit project that will come this year 2020 so that we would experience a good profit from the effort we are giving to support the project. We are all hoping for a good project will come for the current year so that we could experience again what happened in the year 2017 and also to be paid off all of the hardworks that we do for the succeeding years in supporting fake projects that make us a huge disappointment.

I just hope you are right mate, at the moment is just wasting time to work for a bounty, to many scammers or a failure project.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:41:07 PM

I still think that the definition of a good project us very subjective.  There are new projects that have the potential to effectively transform various aspects of the cryptocurrency space and blockchain interactions as we know it.  Those projects might not be making massive runs on exchanges but they are present and growing in userbase.
I do not agree with your post, if such coins exist then those are good projects that are still not recognized by the community at large but that will happen eventually, you just need it to give it time, but even if such projects exist they are a minority and it is really difficult to find them, in order to do so you will need to have a deep knowledge about this market and how cryptocurrencies really work and very few people have that kind of knowledge.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?
perhaps it can be said that there are too many competing projects so people are confused about which projects will go ahead which is better to invest I say many good projects but fail in financing the lack of support is what keeps the project from developing
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:36:39 PM

The altcoin market looks sad. But Bitcoin is not in the best shape right now. In general, if you look, the reason is the lack of thought on the ecosystem distribution strategy for each project. Now only the one with a strong customer base, community and partners is winning. Like Brave does. All the same, the reward system stimulates interest in the token, but the browser itself is also very good.

Due to many scams pdpject it affects the market as well, but I have a coin named KUV , I dont know of everyone elses know theirs too. It is a good project for me , their aim , vission, devs and team profile is good together with their project. I hope that by next year I would not regret buying this coin and trusting this coin more than anyone elses project

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:42:23 PM

there are good projects man
ERGO, DUSK, COTI
these 3 are very good projects and they barely get the attention they should
i am sure that there are many more
we need to open our eyes and always research, so we find the interesting projects
there always will be some
Hardcore-coin

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

Just looks like we are in time before something big. The last good projects which have really great names is Harmony and Matic.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:02:29 AM

Though crypto space is full of so many fake project but that is not to say that we don't have good project at all. We have so many good project that we can choose from.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:21:19 AM

Actually, as long as it's listed in a registered exchange, even though it's not the top one or top two then it's completely fine. A lot of traders have different biases when it comes to selecting which exchanges suit for them. On the other hand, partnering with various exchanges for IEO projects can certainly give more chanes to be successful.
When project listed with big exchange market and have big volume transaction I think become good coin for holding in long term, just fake coin not good investment for long term because they not try to listed with good exchange market and keep make their coin assets with lower price, maybe when many developer keep getting trusted from investor always have new way how to make their coin keep exist with higher price.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:18:02 PM

When project listed with big exchange market and have big volume transaction I think become good coin for holding in long term, just fake coin not good investment for long term because they not try to listed with good exchange market and keep make their coin assets with lower price, maybe when many developer keep getting trusted from investor always have new way how to make their coin keep exist with higher price.
Trustworthy and renowned exchanges will never ever put on a scam project in their lists and whatever coin or token makes it through big exchanges, it could be considered to give a try. But here the main point is how much this act is going to benefit the holder. Trying a new coin is encouraged. However, if the investor first buys bitcoin or ethereum, then testing new coins becomes harmless.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:35:14 AM

What this "long time" means? We didn't have a good project for days, months or years? More then 5 years or 10 years? Maybe people
think that Bitcoin was a good project 10 years ago, but recently we didn't have any other good project?
   This is not true, simply it's not. Take a look in the past 2 years how many projects there were in crypto-space, now some of them are
successful, some are not. But to say that in crypto-market there are no good project for a long time is nonsense.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

Perhaps because many ICOs are scams and IEOs that are not worth it cause investors to be hesitant to invest their money. In fact there are many good projects except that they lack the funds to run the project and launch the products offered

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:36:41 PM

I still think that the definition of a good project us very subjective.  There are new projects that have the potential to effectively transform various aspects of the cryptocurrency space and blockchain interactions as we know it.  Those projects might not be making massive runs on exchanges but they are present and growing in userbase.
I do not agree with your post, if such coins exist then those are good projects that are still not recognized by the community at large but that will happen eventually, you just need it to give it time, but even if such projects exist they are a minority and it is really difficult to find them, in order to do so you will need to have a deep knowledge about this market and how cryptocurrencies really work and very few people have that kind of knowledge.

I share the same sentiments with you. While people complain there are no good projects, quality and top tier projects like Carry protocol and Harmony has launched and done incredibly well. The issue is there has been a down time in the quality of research done by crypto user.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:56:16 PM

yes there has been many of them since 2018 but only few of them are genuine others have just stole from people and shut down down and gone with all funds

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:45:20 PM

Though crypto space is full of so many fake project but that is not to say that we don't have good project at all. We have so many good project that we can choose from.
There are a few good projects but not "so many" like you mentioned  to be sincere. Most of these projects have already been abandoned by team members in the real sense after achieving their aim fund-wise, and that's why we don't see development progress for most projects after a while. Well, the good thing is that some projects are really giving hope to crypto enthusiasts, and we expect more genuine projects with dedicated team members to sprout with time, even with more improved blockchain architectures ameliorating the drawbacks of existing projects.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:29:28 PM

Seriously it's hard trying to know what's happening, like why old coins like Eth still continues to grow and new coins which are meant to come up with new ideas to rival ETH and co are just dying off at a faster rate, with just a few struggling to stand. When I took time to analyse this, I only realised that Eth have a strong team who are after value first. But nowadays, we have so many projects which don't even have any tangible idea they want to Implement, even those with ideas lacks the ability to carryout; it all looks like they are after the money. Nevertheless I still believe there are some coins which are worth it but needs more improvement, and also projects as good as ETH will still come in.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:36:39 PM

There are still many good projects because every day there are new ones, maybe if you are more careful in seeing the projects you will find good ones, indeed most projects have a lot of spammers or scams but not all of them, there are real industrial projects that clearly have a vision and mission. projects that will be successful, good analysis is needed to see projects with good potential, going forward we always hope that new projects will emerge that can pump up the crypto market

There are many projects but sadly those projects just become like a carbon copy of another project. We need uniqueness not just in name of the project but also to its utilization. Not just something of a coin that you will sell after the tokens reached the exchange that they were planning before. Make sure that the project is something that you want to hold for like a year or two. This is why people just tend to invest in the safer side like ETH.
And that is one of the biggest problems of this market, we have thousands of coins and it is impossible for every person to know all of those projects in a deep way, however if you really begin to look at many of the projects that we have in this market you will realize that many are just copies of old projects so there is not anything original in them and such projects will never make it big as no investor is going to take that new coin over the original.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: