Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2019, 11:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 6391 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

Yes, this year the number of successful projects has decreased considerably compared to previous years. I think the biggest reason for this situation stems from the current situation of the market. Projects need funding to develop itselves. But because of the market situation and number of the the scams projects in the market, investors are not trust the new projects very much and are not supporting its. This causes projects to fail to reach the amount of funds it need and ultimately fail.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polar91

Activity: 994
Merit: 412

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 11:09:01 AM

However, I believe good project with strong team still live here and their will manage well for everyone investors. Actually before year 2017 best surprise history for more successful project but investors take lossing their money of this year 2018-2019. Two more years have lot of scam project with fake team for the reason crypto investors decrease. But i hope next upcoming year we will receive good project.
hopefully 2020 will be better, but now with IEO makes it easy for investors to choose clear projects, that's where the progress is,
we can choose IEO that is implemented in Binance or Bittrex, but in Bittrex IEO is not always there so it's great if you follow it
Actually, as long as it's listed in a registered exchange, even though it's not the top one or top two then it's completely fine. A lot of traders have different biases when it comes to selecting which exchanges suit for them. On the other hand, partnering with various exchanges for IEO projects can certainly give more chanes to be successful.

[ Mix coins ]

Your BITCOIN Transaction
made Truly ANONYMOUS

███████
█████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████                    ██████████
█████████                          █████████
███████                                    ████████
          ███████                                        ███████        ██
          █████████████████████████████████████      ███
          █████████████████████████████████████  █████
          ████████████████████████████████████  ██████
        ██████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
█████                                        ████████████
                                  ██████████████
██                          █████████████████████          ██     
█████              ███████████████████████          ████     
█████████████████████████████            █████████     
██████████████████                      ████████████       
██████████████████████████████████████     
████████████████████████  ███████ 
    ██████████              █████
                      ████████
      ████████████████    █
        ██████████████████
                  █████      ███
                      █████
                    ████

Blender

The ULTIMATE BITCOIN Mixer
with an ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY

███████████   
███████████████████████   
████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████   

█████████████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
██████
                                          ███████████
        ██
                                        ████████████
        ██
    ██                              █████████████
        ██
    ████                      ███████████████
        ██
    ██████              █████████████████
        ██
    █████████████████████████████
          ██ 
      ███████████████████████████
          ███
      ██████  ████████████████████
        ████
      ██████████████████████████
  ██████
      ██████████████████████████
███████
  █████      ████████████████████
███
████          ████████████████
████ 
████          ████████████████       
████████████████████████

█████████████████████████       
███████████████████████████       
█████████    ██    ███    ██████████     
███████████    ██    ███     ██████████       
███████████    ██    ███     ███████████     
██████████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████████       
kwazikiwi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

The altcoin market looks sad. But Bitcoin is not in the best shape right now. In general, if you look, the reason is the lack of thought on the ecosystem distribution strategy for each project. Now only the one with a strong customer base, community and partners is winning. Like Brave does. All the same, the reward system stimulates interest in the token, but the browser itself is also very good.
Cc12

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:11:30 PM

The altcoin market looks sad. But Bitcoin is not in the best shape right now. In general, if you look, the reason is the lack of thought on the ecosystem distribution strategy for each project. Now only the one with a strong customer base, community and partners is winning. Like Brave does. All the same, the reward system stimulates interest in the token, but the browser itself is also very good.

Some platforms did not even create their token, and they feel great. I'm talking about publish0x. The platform is developing actively even simply with the support of several affiliate tokens. I think the altcoin season may return if there is an inflow of capital to the market, because so far the trust is very low and almost all altcoins with the exception of binance coins, bitrents go with a decreasing curve.
Poi1234

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

Some platforms did not even create their token, and they feel great. I'm talking about publish0x. The platform is developing actively even simply with the support of several affiliate tokens. I think the altcoin season may return if there is an inflow of capital to the market, because so far the trust is very low and almost all altcoins with the exception of binance coins, bitrents go with a decreasing curve.

it is logical that you will buy tokens from exchanges like Houbi token or binance coin when they still offer profitable service. But I do not exclude the return of interest in the crypto market. Now a new IMO proposal model has appeared, when investors can finance the project throughout the development cycle, and not wait only for a private sale or token sale. Perhaps this method will allow you to gradually inject crypto startups into the market. And even if financing does not raise billions, it continues, which is beneficial for developers and shows investor interest
WersicyMonree

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:13:52 PM

it is logical that you will buy tokens from exchanges like Houbi token or binance coin when they still offer profitable service. But I do not exclude the return of interest in the crypto market. Now a new IMO proposal model has appeared, when investors can finance the project throughout the development cycle, and not wait only for a private sale or token sale. Perhaps this method will allow you to gradually inject crypto startups into the market. And even if financing does not raise billions, it continues, which is beneficial for developers and shows investor interest

gaining trust is difficult when the whole environment is filled with rumors of fraud. Nevertheless, I am sure that there are strong projects and will continue to appear. Now I see prospects in the taкlimakan project, a platform where financial instruments for analyzing cryptocurrencies are collected, there is a system for posting their forecasts and trading signals, but the most relevant is that users can chat and do collective analysis of crypto and startups. This should help reduce the number of deceived users and also help shape the generation of new investors.
SalazarHP

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:14:38 PM

gaining trust is difficult when the whole environment is filled with rumors of fraud. Nevertheless, I am sure that there are strong projects and will continue to appear. Now I see prospects in the taкlimakan project, a platform where financial instruments for analyzing cryptocurrencies are collected, there is a system for posting their forecasts and trading signals, but the most relevant is that users can chat and do collective analysis of crypto and startups. This should help reduce the number of deceived users and also help shape the generation of new investors.

If investors are not ready to go to the market, then where do new strong ideas come from? At the same time, blockchain can be used in a very large number of projects and industries. But current investors prefer to work with existing systems, which in turn are shrinking. Some kind of stupid vicious circle. Maybe when from 2020 European banks will be able to work with cryptocurrencies this will create more hopes for the return of altcoins?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

However, I believe good project with strong team still live here and their will manage well for everyone investors. Actually before year 2017 best surprise history for more successful project but investors take lossing their money of this year 2018-2019. Two more years have lot of scam project with fake team for the reason crypto investors decrease. But i hope next upcoming year we will receive good project.
hopefully 2020 will be better, but now with IEO makes it easy for investors to choose clear projects, that's where the progress is,
we can choose IEO that is implemented in Binance or Bittrex, but in Bittrex IEO is not always there so it's great if you follow it
I believe that the coming year 2020 will be a good and bettet year for us bounty hunters and I hope there would be a lot of good and legit project that will come this year 2020 so that we would experience a good profit from the effort we are giving to support the project. We are all hoping for a good project will come for the current year so that we could experience again what happened in the year 2017 and also to be paid off all of the hardworks that we do for the succeeding years in supporting fake projects that make us a huge disappointment.

I just hope you are right mate, at the moment is just wasting time to work for a bounty, to many scammers or a failure project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.