Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8258 times)
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 11:49:51 PM

indeed this is a difficult time for the crypto world, many projects have failed and are still waiting to improve but there are also some that are successful although not many but it's not bad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:37:34 AM

the desire to make a new project is certainly very hopeful to be able to achieve success and success, but in the process of making a project has various obstacles and problems that cause the project can not achieve success and success, so that not all projects are not good, however, there are also some projects that have been achieve success and even though price development is not so fast, and maybe it's all caused by price movements that are currently happening in the market.

Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:00:48 AM

I think cryptocean very interesting project, but that project very unpopular and i dont know why
Interesting in what ways brother? whether the cryptocean project has many working partners or the project has run their concept very well this year, because I also do not know about the cryptocean project.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:32:20 AM

The present result is not entirely bad, some projects are struggling to recover and few projects are doing just fine, in no time every thing will turn bullish and only those who lacks patience with miss out, good projects will always come and i am expecting more in 2020

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:38:54 AM

The present result is not entirely bad, some projects are struggling to recover and few projects are doing just fine, in no time every thing will turn bullish and only those who lacks patience with miss out, good projects will always come and i am expecting more in 2020
Good project if there's really potential one coming from new created coins will stand up and makes a good outcome while bad projects will ends up doing nothing and die naturally. Everything around this industry have it's own destination, good project will survive while scam and no real usage coins will be doomed away. Best to keep yourself aware and stay away.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:39:27 AM

That's right, I also hope that there will be more good projects in the next year, because this year there are very few projects worth participating in, even though there are a number of projects that are struggling to improve themselves this year.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:53:22 AM

There are many new projects that are promising, potential and with innovative and great ideas. But the problems why these projects are not getting attentions of the investors are that most of investors and bounty hunters are losing their interest in cryptocurrency lately. It is because of the crypto market  crashing. Bittorrent is surely a good project for investment like Ethereum, BNB and bitcoin.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:13:13 PM

A real project always their have more good idea so don't need long time for successful token sales. I think at this time if a project give proof real and trust developing good speed then their no need long time process.
Yes, good things take time to come and to show us our presence so if the crypto maker is taking time to recover we should not be worry infect we should try to buy more and save. There are some new projects in the market people are not liking them so leave all and just spend your money on well-known projects only they are safer and profitable as compared to old ones, it’s time to keep patience and wait.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:41:46 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

It's not that the world is out of ideas or solutions, it is just that we are slowly having the concept in our minds about wonderful solution for the problems we are facing but the challenge for the projects is the successful launch and execution of the ideas because mostly, people are now focusing into the value of the coin from these projects and not the usage itself. Mainly people are focusing on the profit not the idea of the project anymore. There are really a lot of promising projects that offer greater solutions for the problems but people are not noticing it because their eye is already into the profit not the project itself. If we will be mainly focusing on general ideas to offer solutions about the problems, we can create an execute such projects if we do really want. We must just start improving the existing ideas and from those we can create a good project that will provide great solution for the existing problems we have right now.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

Yeah most projects that pop up in the crypto industry have no real use case to the outside world. Actually the world is not full of ideas but it has rather become full of greedy men who only care about the money they raise for the project and not how to develop the project to the benefit of its community. Becareful with any project that you invest into.
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:00:34 PM

I think that good projects has come and it's just that you didn't notice, for example the EOS Blockchain came and most d'Apps on Ethereum Blockchain decided to move there but it turned out not to be the saviour that it initially looked like but some other side chains has been built in it that seems to be more resilient and one of them.is the WAX chain, I really don't know if it would stand the test of time but only time would tell.. but there are definitely good projects out there although not as good as ETH, Ethereum is on a class of it's own.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:02:58 PM

we did have good projects in past 6 months like Harmony and any Binance type of IEO but somehow the IEO is slowly turning around to be kinda slowly missing the hype especially with how many scams out there that you can't count. we can just hope that next year we would get something new and fresh like IEO at this year

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:31:47 PM

Good projects really have not been for a long time. There are some projects that will show themselves only after a while. They need to achieve all the planned goals.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 12:46:24 PM

Unfortunately, we have not had a good project for a long time. Binance's IEOs make some money. Then they drop their prices. There are constant ups and downs. This market should become a more stable economy.

It's a risk that everyone sees the price going up and buying at that time but the following year the price goes down and is increasingly destroyed until the coin has no price until now. Very beautiful short story.

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:54:24 PM

People just like new thing so they came with a new ideas but no potential at all or no support from the community. I know a very good project that has very good potential but they are lack of support. That's not true that there is no good project at all.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:31:26 PM

The good projects are still out there just that they lack the target audience as a result of the dilution of the industry with several scams, this is raising the level of skeptism of investors too, hence making it difficult for good prokects to raise funds.
Projects like bcnex and harmony came up in the year 2019 and so far, they are looking great.
Thats a relief at least.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:25:03 PM

Well, from the topic, I do not agree with you that there has never been any good project for a long time, because you have not participated in all the coins. There are few that made it well.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:00:58 PM

A real project always their have more good idea so don't need long time for successful token sales. I think at this time if a project give proof real and trust developing good speed then their no need long time process.
Yes, good things take time to come and to show us our presence so if the crypto maker is taking time to recover we should not be worry infect we should try to buy more and save. There are some new projects in the market people are not liking them so leave all and just spend your money on well-known projects only they are safer and profitable as compared to old ones, it’s time to keep patience and wait.
Indeed, we can say that projects that are being produced right now is not that actually good because of the market's condition. I think there are still some projects that are really promising and needs support from investors but since investors nowadays especially in a situation like this, they dont want to invest right now because of the condition of the market. But if we look on a bright side they can maybe earn in the future if they support it. Investing is profitable and it is based if it is long term or short term. We should have patience and wait for the right time that the market recovers so that good projects will come. Cryptocurrencies are volatile in price so we dont need to stress ourselves when we are experiencing downfall because there are big possibility that it will turn back to its good condition.

shadow.bishop

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:14:53 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

I agree with you there was so many projects in the past, but nowadays we do not witness so qualified projects.

When i was surfing in internet yesterday, i found an interesting project: HOX Token. Their slogan is really nice; "Sharing By Happiness". When i analyze this token, it came to me promising.

Maybe it seen to me so good because it is Turkish project (can be emotional Smiley ) so if anyone can check HOX and said his opinion to me it will be better in order to become objective analysis.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:50:19 PM

I don't think the world is out of ideas. 2017 was the golden year for the crypto world, everything was great that year. Many great projects came in 2017, but the long-run bear market in 2018 ruined lots of good things. In 2019, we found some good projects like BitTorrent, Harmony, Tokoin, ATOM! They are doing well! You can't expect projects like Ethereum, Tron every year! Now, in 2020, I think many great ideas will come to crypto, who knows Certesi can be the one!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: