Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big prize for 1 participant in a signature campaign?  (Read 973 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:28:32 AM

as far as I know a good project always has many participants who join in it but if the project has only one participant I think the project is one of the bad projects.
Of course the small number of campaign participants without restrictions from managers is one indication that there is a lack of potential in the project. Even if they succeed, the allocation will be reduced proportionally and maybe some managers have warned about it at first.
Sometimes, projects that have many participants but managers or teams can still cut the allocation of payments for certain reasons.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:33:57 AM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?

It all still falls on the team if there are only few participants if they will continue the campaign or if they will cut the fund of a certain campaign or move some of it in a campaign which has a lot of participants. It is not justifiable if your the owner of the projrct to hmgive that huge amount of bounty to only one participant since the signature exposure is only minimal.

Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:16:13 PM

I have never seen a campaign where just one person participated in the signature campaign but if such a campaign were to exist, it would depend on the team, the team would decide if they are willing to give the whole allocation to a single person or if they would reduce it to give any amount of their choice, this is why some bounties specify minimum amount of members needed in the campaign from the beginning so it wouldn't be an issue later incase the minimum number wasn't met.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:42:24 PM

No, no project will give the entire pool to just one participant. Most likely it will simply be distributed to other companies that are more profitable.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:06:27 PM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?

if the team is very fair, then I believe it can happen (all allocations are allocated to only one person), but as long as I follow the signature bounty campaign, I have never seen participation below 10 people (at least only around 15-20 people), so I'm sure it will be difficult to happen (people who follow the signature bounty campaign are only 1 participant).

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:35:15 AM

That's a big failure for a signature, he can only attract 1 campaigner out of thousands of members here, I don't think there's a campaign here that only attract one member, one of the reason could be that, the campaign has a bad reports and not projected to be a good project, but I doubt if all the allocations will go to to one member alone, that is making him a whales right away.
The bounty manager will allocate some of the stakes to other campaign that has a lot of participants, I have not yet encountereds one such campaign, even if the project has bad reports.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:40:24 AM

Did you remember if only one participated at signature campaign bounty will brings success for bounty campaign? I always check with signature spreadsheet campaign with how many participants first and looking what their level bitcointalk account, if there many higher level bitcointalk account I will joined signature campaign but if participants one member I not interested with this signature campaign.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:52:42 AM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant
That scenario is never going to happen and has never happened in the past, so this theoretical scenario is ridiculous. 

If only 1 participant signed up for a bounty or signature campaign, there must have been something seriously wrong with the project to begin with, because usually there are more signups than spots in the campaign.  Never, ever has there been just one person entitled to the percentage of stakes promised to the participants.  I would *assume* that if such a case ever did exist that the one person would get what was promised, but I doubt they would in reality.

How many times have you seen bounty hunters get less than what they expected?  Judging by the number of scam accusation threads against project devs, it's a common occurence.  So I would imagine even if there wasn't the ridiculously low number of a single bounty hunter in a campaign, if say there were only 10 bounty hunters signed up, that bounty wouldn't distribute the stakes fairly.  They would probably just back out and screw anyone who signed up.  That's the unfortunate reality, but that's probably what would happen.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:53:52 AM

Did you remember if only one participated at signature campaign bounty will brings success for bounty campaign? I always check with signature spreadsheet campaign with how many participants first and looking what their level bitcointalk account, if there many higher level bitcointalk account I will joined signature campaign but if participants one member I not interested with this signature campaign.
I think there is no such thing happened before.
So we really don't know if the project will actually give the whole bounty pool for that one participant in signature.
Most of the time, it is true that if a certain project has few participants, then it is most like be avoided by other bounty hunters.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:36:18 AM

So we really don't know if the project will actually give the whole bounty pool for that one participant in signature.
Most of the time, it is true that if a certain project has few participants, then it is most like be avoided by other bounty hunters.
I think it is at the discretion of the project team. it could be a prize deducted in number. because if given all to one person it will be very large and from one participant I think it does not contribute greatly in promoting the project.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:41:17 AM

I think in a scenario like you said , with 1 participant in signature campaign they will simply close the signature campaign leave the other ones running. If there are limited spots since beginning like 30 and they all get full and in the 1st week none of them gets the job done , you still won't get shares from everyone.

Basically , if only 1 participant get signed-up into the signature campaign they won't run it unless they is something shady and that one member is a part of the team project and that should be flag as scammed of bounty pool funds.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:42:10 AM

A legit project, the bounty manager will know how to avoid this problem. such as 1 week = 20 stakes, they will attach a note that is "or 1 week = 20 tokens".
And for fraud projects, only a few people participating in the bounty campaign, you probably know the results. Grin

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:02:58 AM

What you asked I have experienced too and I did not receive the amount of what was said when their rules were made. I once protested by telegram but my telegram was blocked, many reasons would be said by them to seek justification and finally we could not win the alibi. in order to avoid us not getting anything, there is no other way we accept.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:25:28 AM

First, I just heard that the project only has 1 participant involved in it (signature). I think if it really exists, the opportunity for one participant is very small and it is also impossible if the team will give all token allocations to only one participant.

angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:36:18 AM

I think it is at the discretion of the project team. it could be a prize deducted in number. because if given all to one person it will be very large and from one participant I think it does not contribute greatly in promoting the project.
If it will happen, it will lead to an unexpected event, if happen that the project become successful and the whole bounty pool will go to one user and dump it in the market, it will lead a chaos to the project. Considering that one user to hold a huge number of coin, it is actually unimaginable to happen and easily let by the project to happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:05:24 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 06:17:23 AM by Eugenar

In my experience, this kind of scenario is not yet happening in the bounty history, there might be some bounties that do consider paying small number of signature participants, but we should consider that bounties that have a potential do really need the support of the people, and for them to succeed, they need hunters. It is quite impossible that a project can succeed with just one bounty hunter for signature campaign. Thus, we can say it is impossible for a single bounty participant to have a fortune in gaining profit without the help of other bounty hunters for the project to succeed.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:18:49 AM

depending on the policy of the project itself whether you want to change the decision or stick to the first policy even some do not pay the reason the project sales are not achieved all that can happen
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:22:29 AM

I think yes because it's allocated as they promised, and it's divided for how many participants.
But i think if only 1 signature participants the project won't be famous to many people and the project maybe will not funded well, so the tokens would be worthless at the and of the campaign.
And oftenly projects with many bounty participants is more worth to join because the token price will be more valuable because it's promoted by many people
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:05:29 AM

Usually for a project where only one person has a signature, the project is definitely not good because the promotion that occurs is very small so that later it will have an impact on the price of very cheap coins, although for these participants the funds will be received to the maximum but the price is very low, and there also some projects that cut allocation funds for some reason even though only one participant.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:10:26 AM

Since i joined several signature campaigns i have never seen only one participant, if the duration of the campaign is long time there will definitely be a join because in this forum there are thousands of members who can register a signature campaign at any time

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀