Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big prize for 1 participant in a signature campaign?  (Read 973 times)
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:04:00 AM

I doubt with such a project, that usually projects that have high expectations are always many participants, but if it is really a legitimate project and a good project manager at least a prize will be given to the participant. but the manager will not give everything, at least half of the total number of signature prizes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

Some projects in such scenarios peg their reward to a token worth of certain among. The person will only the highest possible reward in line with the bounty rule. I am on a campaign that claims that their payments is paid in number of stakes acquired with reward fixed on a stake as $0.1. That means if you happen to be the only one, you will just get reward for stakes you have acquired.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:45:56 AM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?
I havent experienced this kind of scenario but mostly bounty manager or the team cuts the bounty allocation for certain campaign if they don't have needed participants. But it depends on the team or the bounty manager's decision if they will cut it or give the whole bounty allocation to that one lucky person.

Ghenjer

Activity: 97

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:03:30 PM

I want to know about the project that you said, can you provide a link to the project, so we can all know the truth? I personally have just heard this because what is meant by the OP is one participant, and if 5-10 participants I have personally seen it and prizes are distributed equally to the participants. if one participant I think that's impossible
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:05:16 PM

It will reduce the payment if only one bounty hunter participate in signature campaign. I'm sure the team don't want to give all rewards for one person because he can dump the token for sure.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:05:43 PM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
Yes, this probably should happen if bounty participant earn all stakes in the campaign.
But, I have an experience that it may not be so. For example Ellcrys didn´t want to distribute all allocated rewards to only 10 participants. So in the most cases they will reduce the number of rewards, if there are only few participants.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:14:47 PM

i already joined several campaigns and i already see alot of campaigns or thier rules rather but i never seen anything like that ( the one that you mentioned on the op )  instead what is more common is that  the rewards are already divided per user depending on thier rank  and depending on the work that they have done  but i think there is no such thing that one user or few more user can divide the total allocations for the campaign because the unsused funds will always be returned by the manager to its rightful owner  .
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:22:01 PM

Everything is based on rules, if the rule completely says it is, then the team has no choice but to award the reward to a single signature campaign participants. However, I have never witness this kind of scenario in the past, good projects usually attracts a lot of bounty participants especially the signature campaign where there's less participants to divide a good portion of the total allocation.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:48:34 PM

I do not think only a participant and a few participants can get all bounty pool allocated under Signature. They may provide any excuses in that case. They may reduce bounty pool by some percent in that case. They may refer some portion of bounty pool under Signature to other campaigns like telegram, facebook, twitter.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:05:43 PM

Usually, in the rules of participation of a bounty company, the condition for changing the awards depending on the number of participants is announced, or at least any possible change is announced. And one member of a subscription company is generally an out of the ordinary event. In good companies, this does not happen.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 02:14:20 PM

In common case, the allocation already setup if the participant are less from the target. Mostly they are reduce it 50%. Very rare to find project which is paid the participant fully.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:28:58 PM

I don't think so,even some bounty projects that have too low participants promoting the projects always end up distributing half of the max bounty allocation,Gowithmi did the same thing too
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:14:21 PM

It's quite strange, because as far as I know a good project has many participants, but if the project only has 1 participant, I doubt that. if the likelihood of the project succeeding automatically the person is very lucky to get a lot of tokens, but the problem is the team will not allow that to happen, at least at the end of the campaign there will be a cut in the allocation of prizes.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

In my opinion, if that happened on a campaign then the Manager will probably put some discretion on its announcement that if certain participants didn't reached their target for participants then the rewards will be deducted. Actually its quite unfair for that single if his the only participant then it will be reduced due to none joiners of that campaign. Well, the Manager must give him at least a bonus for being faitful  Cool
Only a very bad bounty project will have one bounty hunter promoting the project,even scam and fake bounties are been promoted by multiple bounty hunters but having one bounty hunter doing all the job is still zero for the project so it doesn't make sense to pay all the bounty rewards to a single bounty hunter

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:46:47 PM

As per the stakes calculation yes,the one participant needs to be give all the bounty allocation on the other hand chances of that project to attain the soft cap  value with only one person advertising it is merely zero so he won't be give anything if it failed to reach the soft cap value.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 04:08:26 AM

Some campaign have specific requirements before a type of bounty will be eligible for distribution. If you observe the terms and conditions you will notice something like e.g If the campaign doesn't get enough participants or doesn't meet their minimum limit of accepted participants, a particular percentage of the bounty allocation will be removed etc. And the most common terms which is "The manager has the right to stop/adjust the campaign at any given time".

Therefore, before the signature campaigns even come to an ends, it would be stopped by the campaign manager and most time, fund will be moved to other categories like Twitter or Facebook campaigns. No manager will operating a signature campaign with just 1 member so technically the scenario you highlighted above isn't possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:04:29 AM

In this case, it is useless to speculate what will happen. The decision will be made by the project team. Of course, in a good way, they should give everything to the one (sole) participant. But any other decision can be made. In the bounty, nothing depends on the participant; the organizer can change any rule at any time.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:23:30 AM

I do not think that this is possible. most likely campaign managers will reduce reward and set some kind of fix token limit per person

mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:31:13 AM

Of course not, the allocation definitely will be reduced maybe into around 90% from the total allocation amount. If they paying only 1 bounty participants with full allocation amount they definitely loss. Because they like giving blind salary to the 1 bounty participant and they got nothing.
1 signature participants is very less to make an awareness in this forum

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:34:12 AM

That will never happen. because when they put out a pool for a campaign, they need a minimum of 50 to 100 participants. If that goal is not met, they will reduce the number of tokens to be fairer for other bounty hunters.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: