Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2793 times)
moutaztahhan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:03:19 AM

⚡️What is the essence of innovative solution from Gigajoule?

Such decisions will be really useful for people. And cooperation with Siemens tells me a lot now. Good luck to you guys with the development of the project.
achmadtb

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:09:00 AM

In chat wrote about how that rounds of sales start this week. So I will wait for news concerning it. I have already decided to buy tokens for me.
sndsjr

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

This will be logical since the rounds of the bounty program have not yet started . I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. it is very important that the team clearly followed the road map.

I'm already making a decision in the bounty program. I will wait for announcements from the team and then the project will look just fine. But it will be in the long run.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:18:33 AM

⚡️Why have we chosen IEO?

In order to be able to finance the implementation of  Gigajoule project, our team decided to bring it to the IEO and launch a digital token called Gigajoule token (GIGJ).

The main difference between Gigajoule project and most other ICOs and IEOs is in the functionality of its tokoen – GIGJ. GIGJ has a special structure, similar to the security-token structure, thanks to which the token owner can benefit from the success of the project. This is a unique feature of  GIGJ token and fundamentally distinguishes it from any utility token that can be exchanged for services or goods produced within the project in the future.

🎯 the name of the token: the token Gigajoule
🎯 token format: ERC-20 standard
total number of tokens issued: 65 625 000
🎯 number of tokens available for sale within IEO: 52 500 000
🎯 standard token price: USD 1.00
🎯 token symbol: GIGJ
🎯 Soft-cap: USD 10,000,000
🎯 hard-cap : USD 50,000,000

Each GIGJ token holder will be able to get the right to own 15% of the profits generated by Gigajoule project, in proportion to the number of its tokens.

More advantages of  GIGJ token can be found on our website https://gigajoule.io/!

sadtec

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:53:57 AM

Still I would like to understand when the listing will be ? It will be much earlier than power plants will be started?

If it is as you say we can see the dump since there will be no demand for tokens yet. Although I can't be 100 sure%
Everything will depend on the results of the team. I think by the time of listing we will see more results and investors will be very interested in IEO
tricky239

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:23:43 AM

At the moment, this is one of the best ideas I have seen as it will allow to promote blockchain technology and connect them with real life.

I think that such projects will be able to promote the entire cryptocurrency market. It will be cool so it is a real use of technology.
skillz

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:52:44 AM

Still I would like to understand when the listing will be ? It will be much earlier than power plants will be started?

If it is as you say we can see the dump since there will be no demand for tokens yet. Although I can't be 100 sure%
I am sure that the project will be in demand. So I will buy tokens in the near future as long as the price is favorable.
mma7777

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:22:31 AM

⚡️The Gigajoule project is the result of a collaboration of professionals, each an expert in their respective fields of study. And today we are proud to introduce you to one of our founders – David Gardner!

I am glad that the project has such an authoritative team. I think it is very important because the project is very large-scale and technically complex.

I always study the team before investing in a project. And here the team looks very experienced and the idea looks very useful to people. This is the most important.

The idea is just great but its implementation takes a long time and we do not know what will happen to the cryptocurrency market by that time.
max2bel

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:52:53 AM

Are you currently negotiating only with the Nigerian government ? Or also with other countries ?

We are negotiating with other countries, both in developing and developed states. However, the projects we mention in Nigeria are closest to completion.

I think that the project will be in demand in many countries and therefore you will be able to scale quickly. It's good business guys and good luck with that.
theanhhpp

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:26:06 AM

The project looks quite interesting. There is a strong team and a strong idea. I think that the prospect will be huge if the team implements the project to the full.
The team looks great and I like the way it works. I think that such experienced guys will be able to implement this project in full.
pablovisk

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:33:42 PM

In fact, all these solutions are already on the market. I read that such power plants are already used in some countries. As I understand it, you just want to introduce blockchain into this business.
batmah1973

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:04:09 PM

Such decisions will be really useful for people. And cooperation with Siemens tells me a lot now. Good luck to you guys with the development of the project.

This will be great for both users and investors and therefore the project has a future. Moreover, there will be an opportunity to receive passive income.
alex3639

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:30:27 PM

In chat wrote about how that rounds of sales start this week. So I will wait for news concerning it. I have already decided to buy tokens for me.

In the chat wrote that the announcements to be this week, but we don't know when the start of sales. In any case, you need to understand that this is an investment for a long time, but still want to buy tokens at the most favorable prices.
badrkader

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:21:38 PM

As I understand it, investors will be able to receive dividends immediately after the first power plant starts its work.
asdasd888

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:51:35 PM

While I do not see the start date of token sales, but I think that it is logical to start with the bounty program. I will continue to monitor how this project works.
bastognard

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:20:10 PM

Are you currently negotiating only with the Nigerian government ? Or also with other countries ?

We are negotiating with other countries, both in developing and developed states. However, the projects we mention in Nigeria are closest to completion.

Such solutions may be in demand in many countries but it is also necessary to understand that the construction of such power plants will take a long time.
bachumohanrao

MmmExtra

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 08:49:48 PM

This will be logical since the rounds of the bounty program have not yet started . I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. it is very important that the team clearly followed the road map.

Now the team is showing good results and I think that they have very experienced staff who will implement the project. So I'm sure that they will be able to create something really useful.

Mmm participate get up to 100% per month
bdd2016

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:21:56 PM

The listing will be immediately after the end of the sales rounds and therefore it will be necessary to understand that the tokens can be sold immediately after the sales rounds are finished, but it will be better to wait until they start selling their services.
badrkader

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:50:58 PM

⚡️Why have we chosen IEO?

In order to be able to finance the implementation of  Gigajoule project, our team decided to bring it to the IEO and launch a digital token called Gigajoule token (GIGJ).

The main difference between Gigajoule project and most other ICOs and IEOs is in the functionality of its tokoen – GIGJ. GIGJ has a special structure, similar to the security-token structure, thanks to which the token owner can benefit from the success of the project. This is a unique feature of  GIGJ token and fundamentally distinguishes it from any utility token that can be exchanged for services or goods produced within the project in the future.

🎯 the name of the token: the token Gigajoule
🎯 token format: ERC-20 standard
total number of tokens issued: 65 625 000
🎯 number of tokens available for sale within IEO: 52 500 000
🎯 standard token price: USD 1.00
🎯 token symbol: GIGJ
🎯 Soft-cap: USD 10,000,000
🎯 hard-cap : USD 50,000,000

Each GIGJ token holder will be able to get the right to own 15% of the profits generated by Gigajoule project, in proportion to the number of its tokens.

More advantages of  GIGJ token can be found on our website https://gigajoule.io/!

https://b.radikal.ru/b03/1910/81/eca85cac3c04.jpg

I am waiting for announcements about this and I am sure that I will buy tokens for me. I think that the project has a great future and they will be in demand because I will also buy them in the near future.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:14:29 PM

The listing will be immediately after the end of the sales rounds and therefore it will be necessary to understand that the tokens can be sold immediately after the sales rounds are finished, but it will be better to wait until they start selling their services.

Are there plans on how to address the fact that once it gets listed, the price might come down fast?
The common problem of most projects is the continuous decline of its value in the market.
Whether they give the bounty hunters their share or not, still we can expect a downward trend.
Or is it better to show a good part of their platform development before listing it in exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: