Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

By the way dreamr can be seen as a non crypto project, so they shouldn't limit their marketing to crypto related platforms.

It’s actually a blockchain project, goes beyond just crypto related platform. For a fact, one of the basic uses of Dreamr in the whitepaper is it’s use in crowdfunding users dreams. Dreamr also claims to use blockchain technology for the App development.
By the way, I don’t think all these are important to a simple Dreamr App user. Who's interested in just getting their dreams to come true.

I've not seen a thriving fundraising project on the blockchain just yet. I know of PLG but I didn't hear of them anymore after crossing to Binance chain bep2. Fundraising blockchain seem to be a struggling aspect of Crypto sphere.

Yea and which gives dreamr every opportunity to make a difference and stand out, i stated sometime back that there are hundreds of projects littered across the blockchain industry and only few of them are known to be successful, it all bores down to the community, the team behind the project and their vision, if these three core aspects are well managed, then they have a successful project
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

One of the leading crypto media The Merkle about Dreamr in their article:

"Dreamr creates the network around users’ dreams and aspirations giving power to their hands."

https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/

Dreamr is being mentioned in new posts this week. And most recent mentions are in post about a Tachyon, a Web 3.0 protocol. Is there some kind of partnership between the two projects? Is it the same project team handling the two projects? I just want to know why it gets mentioned.

Here’s another https://hackernoon.com/my-overview-of-3-web-30-projects-tachyon-protocol-substratum-and-unstoppable-domains-8x4y44qu
AFAIK there is no partnership between Dreamr project and Tachyon. I think the writer is trying to highlight other prominent blockchain projects he feels would be amazing when fully launched.

Yeah, and to an extent I believe him regarding dreamr. When fully implemented I believe it will be a wonderful development to the public. Blockchain technology will shape the society in ways a lot of people are unaware

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

"Dreamr creates the network around users’ dreams and aspirations giving power to their hands."

Dreamr is being mentioned in new posts this week. And most recent mentions are in post about a Tachyon, a Web 3.0 protocol. Is there some kind of partnership between the two projects? Is it the same project team handling the two projects? I just want to know why it gets mentioned.

Here’s another https://hackernoon.com/my-overview-of-3-web-30-projects-tachyon-protocol-substratum-and-unstoppable-domains-8x4y44qu
AFAIK there is no partnership between Dreamr project and Tachyon. I think the writer is trying to highlight other prominent blockchain projects he feels would be amazing when fully launched.

Yeah, and to an extent I believe him regarding dreamr. When fully implemented I believe it will be a wonderful development to the public. Blockchain technology will shape the society in ways a lot of people are unaware

Yeah. It's one of the fast rising technology of the future. I believe we have not seen the full application of how blockchain can be used to shape our community in the positive way.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

The internet is changing the world. Blockchain technology makes the change faster. Cryptocurrency makes the process transparent. Dreamr app release might be a game changer in the social media industry. I do think this would be a difficult task, but Dreamr has some features which distinguishes it and puts Dreamr at an advantage.

I like to spend time reading the whitepaper of every project I’m putting my hard earned money into. It’s an investment and there’re risks involved. I think Dreamr is worth risking for since there’re some features you can’t find on other social media platforms. Just my 1 cent.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:28:59 PM

The internet is changing the world. Blockchain technology makes the change faster. Cryptocurrency makes the process transparent. Dreamr app release might be a game changer in the social media industry. I do think this would be a difficult task, but Dreamr has some features which distinguishes it and puts Dreamr at an advantage.

I like to spend time reading the whitepaper of every project I’m putting my hard earned money into. It’s an investment and there’re risks involved. I think Dreamr is worth risking for since there’re some features you can’t find on other social media platforms. Just my 1 cent.

Its of necessity that anyone investing in any project should go through the whitepaper, its also a thing to note that any investment is considered risky as one can not say for sure where it will end, it may not be from the team behind such or vice versa, my point is, take responsibility of your actions, the industry is still growing and some will come to deliver value, others will come to rip it off, just make your findings in any project before investing
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:47:23 PM

The article is pointer of the need of a partnership formed between the 2 companies. I'm all up for collaboration with ideal partners to harness the full potential of the company. Tachyon seem like a great deal for dreamr to come to collaboration with.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:54:32 PM

Its of necessity that anyone investing in any project should go through the whitepaper, its also a thing to note that any investment is considered risky as one can not say for sure where it will end, it may not be from the team behind such or vice versa, my point is, take responsibility of your actions, the industry is still growing and some will come to deliver value, others will come to rip it off, just make your findings in any project before investing

If investors did a good job, there would be less scams. Projects seeking for investors fund should have an MVP. The team has to invest some personal funds and time in building an MVP. Dreamr has one. The Dreamr App on App Store gave Dreamr project the attention. I was attracted to buy some DRMR tokens when I saw the app.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:57:46 PM

Like I earlier said one time. Dreamr is the sum to total of what we have as centralized app. It's built with superb cutting edge tech products. The aspect that will need a great amount of handling is the marketing aspect.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:17:26 PM

Like I earlier said one time. Dreamr is the sum to total of what we have as centralized app. It's built with superb cutting edge tech products. The aspect that will need a great amount of handling is the marketing aspect.

I got to ask, have you been able to get hold of the application and use it. I don't know if the android version has been released yet.
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:55:40 AM

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

You saying Giftcards aren't easy liquidated?.

I don't think that's something hard to do especially when we loads of online market and business ready to trade any available gift cards these days.

I’m saying winners should be paid in bitcoin, since this is a cryptocurrency project. Just a way to make people learn about bitcoin/cryptocurrency. It’s just like on Cash App. They do this thing every Friday where winners receive an amount in BTC to their Cash App. I’m pretty sure that might be the first cryptocurrency they ever had.

Your view is quite Insightful, but you need to understand that the dreamr platform is not expected to be only accessible to cryptocurrency enthusiast, from my understanding of the project, its expected to service all and sundry irrespective of their involvement in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology. The team understands why gift cards are the sole medium of distributing rewards.

That’s my thoughts though. The team must have their reason for using other payment methods.
And that’s right. Dreamr isn’t restricted to blockchain technology projects, it’s a social media platform that can be used by anyone with a dream. I think that’s what makes Dreamr a potential success.

As I always say dreamr always finds a suprising way to impress. And yes agreed team has some thoughtful reason behind these gift cards,one way or another it's fulfilling what it has claimed so fingers crossed for the success of Dreamr.
you are right i too believe it’s actually planned with very idiographic view considering and unique because the aim is to emphasise other people’s dreams to become true but am still doubting how they will target their funding process because they need or i can say they have to have more fund to implement this
Ace44

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:08:19 AM

If investors did a good job, there would be less scams. Projects seeking for investors fund should have an MVP. The team has to invest some personal funds and time in building an MVP. Dreamr has one. The Dreamr App on App Store gave Dreamr project the attention. I was attracted to buy some DRMR tokens when I saw the app.

I'm not sure it has to do with investors doing a good job or not, rather it should be a case of the team behind the project doing a good job and such is an open invitation to investors, investors will only put their money in what they believe in and creating that scenario of attraction is left for the team, before one plans to commence any project, adequate plans must be done
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:08:21 AM

There has been good and bad investments for me. I had to rethink and decided to put in more efforts in researching each project and project team before putting in a dime. I have to say that was the best decision I ever made in Purchasing ICO Tokens and altcoins. Sometime ago, with the ICO craze, there came up some self-claimed ICO analysts like Ian Balina and others. I think many people lost investment funds in these ‘high potential ROI projects’ which are no where near the ICO price right now.
I’ll keep Doing my research, stick to it and take responsibilities/profits when it comes. I have to say that I’ve grown in making Better investing decisions and it’s paying off.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:34:49 AM

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

You saying Giftcards aren't easy liquidated?.

I don't think that's something hard to do especially when we loads of online market and business ready to trade any available gift cards these days.

I’m saying winners should be paid in bitcoin, since this is a cryptocurrency project. Just a way to make people learn about bitcoin/cryptocurrency. It’s just like on Cash App. They do this thing every Friday where winners receive an amount in BTC to their Cash App. I’m pretty sure that might be the first cryptocurrency they ever had.

Your view is quite Insightful, but you need to understand that the dreamr platform is not expected to be only accessible to cryptocurrency enthusiast, from my understanding of the project, its expected to service all and sundry irrespective of their involvement in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology. The team understands why gift cards are the sole medium of distributing rewards.

That’s my thoughts though. The team must have their reason for using other payment methods.
And that’s right. Dreamr isn’t restricted to blockchain technology projects, it’s a social media platform that can be used by anyone with a dream. I think that’s what makes Dreamr a potential success.

In my opinion, it would be a wise idea to have different payment options on the dreamr platform to give different users an opportunity to utilise the platform optimally. Since the platform is expected to serve both cryptocurrency enthusiast and other conventional users it should support a wide range of payment options.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:04:12 PM

I'm not sure it has to do with investors doing a good job or not, rather it should be a case of the team behind the project doing a good job and such is an open invitation to investors, investors will only put their money in what they believe in and creating that scenario of attraction is left for the team, before one plans to commence any project, adequate plans must be done

I can see we are all saying the same thing, but looking from diverse perspectives. The team has the sole responsibility of ensuring that the project is loaded with great potentials and attractive to the investors. The investors on the other hand should be very careful in making an investment decision and only invest in projects with valid team and opportunities.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:15:31 PM

I sometimes search the internet to read blogs where Dreamr project is mentioned. Here’s a blog on Tachyon Protocol, a blockchain project that seeks to build a model which would eliminate the need for client server designs. https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/.
Although, Dreamr just gets mentioned twice, I think it’s good advertising for a project like Dreamr which is a social media platform for people with amazing projects and dreams.

Thanks for sharing this blog article. I agree wit you on proper marketing of the project in crypto related sites. Coinmarketcap is one of the best apart from worldcoinindex.

Advertising on coinmarketcap is expensive. It’s one of the best place to advertise but it’s expensive. I won’t advise  that Dreamr go on to spend that amount just for advertising. I think they should pay more attention on the app development. If you read through the whitepaper, Dreamr doesn’t seem to be an app that would have much of it’s users interested in blockchain technology or how blockchain tech could help their dreams. It’s just going to be a social media platform to them.

Advertising on CMC looks very expensive but the traction could be worth it. The reach and the fact that CMC would only advertise project with good product and dedicated team. Besides I don't see the need for it either since dreamr as a project have come a long way in their token sales.

I think they need more funds. They stopped the STEOon IDCM, and my best guess is they wanted to control the sales themselves. They want to know who buys how much, what price and how much tokens has been sold. Which is good on one part, but they’ll need to advertise the sales more than they had to the first time.

I don't get the part where you stated something about them controlling the sales themselves, like aren't they the ones doing so in the first place?, or is it because they are listed on an exchange, even at that, i believe they have some sort of agreement with the stated exchange, the thing is, they should make things transparent, so the community don't rely on rumors

I believe that the definition of controlling the sales themselves is simply geared towards ensuring that the team could monitor every purchase of their tokens made from their own portal. This would give the team a better chance to be more transparent. Since there's no third party involved, as in the case of the first round on IDCM exchange.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 12:29:06 PM

Dreamr whitepaper ain't much for anyone to lazy around. It's a simple document that states facts about the project. Anyone's should find it interesting to read it.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:31:09 PM

As I always say dreamr always finds a suprising way to impress. And yes agreed team has some thoughtful reason behind these gift cards,one way or another it's fulfilling what it has claimed so fingers crossed for the success of Dreamr.
you are right i too believe it’s actually planned with very idiographic view considering and unique because the aim is to emphasise other people’s dreams to become true but am still doubting how they will target their funding process because they need or i can say they have to have more fund to implement this
[/quote]

As said earlier when your marketing is to Notch you won't care too much for funding. Do the right thing. Bring out the right product and there is no way you're going to lose on this.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:54:44 PM

The dreamr project indeed is at an advantage, owing to the fact that the project is directed towards serving humanity and would be of immense assistance not only to the cryptocurrency space, but the world in general. I have a firm conviction that the project would be making a huge difference as it assists individuals in achieving their goals and aspirations.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

Dreamr whitepaper ain't much for anyone to lazy around. It's a simple document that states facts about the project. Anyone's should find it interesting to read it.

LOL, not everyone finds reading interesting. In my opinion, everyone should make research before making an investment in any project. Research could be derived from various sources, some videos and articles about the project could also suffice, if reading the entire white paper document is not convenient.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 02:35:37 PM

Dreamr is a very simple project with a simple development process and implementation. I don't think anybody should have difficulty understanding the whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: