Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

truth be told, i dont know this IDCM exchange up until now. but looking at their 24h volumes on their active markets is not bad. maybe this project can pull off and reach even their soft cap. they dont need much money here to proceed with their developments.
dont need to be greedy because this is only app and while clients are using this app, they can raise money, right? so this one needs min amt to go thru unless the dev team wants to have a fat pocket.

I kinda reason along same line as you. Since the project is based on dream realization. What infrastructure are they aiming to build with the projected amount for fundraising? Logically you may be right. Except of course dev wants a fat pocket.

When it comes to raising funds for a project, it would be impossible to know all that the team intends to do with the funds raised. In fact, the amount of funds that would be raised after the tokensale is not known and the team would be a good position to know how best to utilize any fund raised.

Dude there is the road map which guides this type of process. So far I haven't seen any road map from Dreamr this far. There is suppose to be specific breakdown of how they intend to utilize funds.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:33:11 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

truth be told, i dont know this IDCM exchange up until now. but looking at their 24h volumes on their active markets is not bad. maybe this project can pull off and reach even their soft cap. they dont need much money here to proceed with their developments.
dont need to be greedy because this is only app and while clients are using this app, they can raise money, right? so this one needs min amt to go thru unless the dev team wants to have a fat pocket.

This is not just a app but a crowdfunding platform where people can get funding to fulfill their dream. Don't have all information about how this will work but I think they are not greedy and will raise only required funds.

The crowfunding feature of the dreamr platform is one out of several others. This feature allows a dreamer who has built a required number of connections to raise funds in the platform in order to undertake an activity. The user is expected to complete his KYC and the platform would monitor and ensure that the fund is utilized for the purpose as required.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:36:21 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

Many saying their KYC got approved within 24 hours. So it's true that KYC at IDCM is very fast. Dreamr have selected good exchange.

The KYC in IDCM is indeed very fast, in many cases the kyc result is made available in less than 12 hours. This shows that the exchange is indeed committed to giving everyone an opportunity to access the website and take advantage of the tokensale which is ongoing.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 03:20:49 AM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

Many saying their KYC got approved within 24 hours. So it's true that KYC at IDCM is very fast. Dreamr have selected good exchange.

The KYC in IDCM is indeed very fast, in many cases the kyc result is made available in less than 12 hours. This shows that the exchange is indeed committed to giving everyone an opportunity to access the website and take advantage of the tokensale which is ongoing.

No doubt about KYC and now and by looking at volume I think this is one of the top exchange which is available today. BTW, if I buy Dreamr tokens at IDCM then will it get credited to my account immediately or I have to wait for something to see Dreamr deposit withdrawal address getting generated?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:06:42 AM

Does anyone know how much tokens sold till today? I mean is there any official information from project team available? Are we in second round or first only?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:22:40 AM

Does anyone know how much tokens sold till today? I mean is there any official information from project team available? Are we in second round or first only?

The tokensales was not divided into rounds, it's only one period that would be utilized and hopefully there won't be an extension. The team hasn't published any information on the amount of tokens sold till date and I hope they make the announcement any time from now. Its been two weeks since the tokensales began and we're expecting some information on how it's been going.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:28:31 AM

No doubt about KYC and now and by looking at volume I think this is one of the top exchange which is available today. BTW, if I buy Dreamr tokens at IDCM then will it get credited to my account immediately or I have to wait for something to see Dreamr deposit withdrawal address getting generated?

If you decide to participate in the tokensales, you need to open an account with IDCM exchange and complete your KYC. On the exchange, there's a column for IEO, click on it, and you'll be directed to the IEO platform where you'll see different projects that are conducting their tokensale. Since you want to buy dreamr tokens, you click on dreamr project and it would direct you to a page solely for dreamr project, where you'll find all the necessary information you need. You can only make payment for the tokens now. The tokens would be distributed after 15 days from the date of completion of the tokensales.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:33:59 AM

I kinda reason along same line as you. Since the project is based on dream realization. What infrastructure are they aiming to build with the projected amount for fundraising? Logically you may be right. Except of course dev wants a fat pocket.

When it comes to raising funds for a project, it would be impossible to know all that the team intends to do with the funds raised. In fact, the amount of funds that would be raised after the tokensale is not known and the team would be a good position to know how best to utilize any fund raised.

Dude there is the road map which guides this type of process. So far I haven't seen any road map from Dreamr this far. There is suppose to be specific breakdown of how they intend to utilize funds.

The dreamr project has a road map, I remember it was once posted on this thread and I went through it. The project development is expected to kickstart with the release of the mobile app by December 2019. I can't lay my hands on the link now, but you can go through the previous posts on the thread to get the link.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:07:45 AM

I began thinking in this direction when I got mine verified in couple of minutes. I am also thinking IDCM and Dreamr made an agreement to have such speedy processing of documents.

champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 06:13:55 AM

I began thinking in this direction when I got mine verified in couple of minutes. I am also thinking IDCM and Dreamr made an agreement to have such speedy processing of documents.

In couple of minutes? Are you sure? I don't know what to say here mean, did they even checked your documents at least? Or just clicked on approved?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:33:49 AM

I don't think so, I guess it's a standard that IDCM seeks to maintain. When it comes to KYC process, the exchange has its policy and most exchange strive to ensure that all documents are processed within 72 hours. In some situations, this policy may not be maintained because of the number of verifications that needs to be processed.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 08:37:17 AM

It very impressive, it goes to show how fast the whole platform is. I believe getting listed in such platform is a very wise decision and in the right direction

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:38:40 AM

I don't think so, I guess it's a standard that IDCM seeks to maintain. When it comes to KYC process, the exchange has its policy and most exchange strive to ensure that all documents are processed within 72 hours. In some situations, this policy may not be maintained because of the number of verifications that needs to be processed.

There was a period where complaints where being made about the KYC of IDCM. Several investors were complaining on the dreamr telegram group about their difficulties in completing the process. I am glad that those issues are behind us now as the KYC process is now very fast and several persons are giving their testimony.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:01:18 PM

In couple of minutes? Are you sure? I don't know what to say here mean, did they even checked your documents at least? Or just clicked on approved?

Firstly, I would like to bring to your attention that some platforms carry out their KYC process automatically, meaning that your KYC results will be released in few seconds. For the case of IDCM exchange, I doubt if the kyc is checked automatically and that's why it could take a couple of minutes to few hours to get the exchange verdict.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:04:45 PM

Firstly, I would like to bring to your attention that some platforms carry out their KYC process automatically, meaning that your KYC results will be released in few seconds. For the case of IDCM exchange, I doubt if the kyc is checked automatically and that's why it could take a couple of minutes to few hours to get the exchange verdict.

I love the idea of KYC documents been processed automatically, it would save a great deal of time, both from the Admin checking the documents and the users of the platform who would know the stance of their submission outrightly.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:08:27 PM

For sure they checked the document before clicking, if you submit the right document, which is clear, I don't think it should take up to 5 minutes to confirm. The reason why it takes hours to process the KYC is because several people documents are on the queue and needs to be checked also.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:10:00 PM

Seriously in couple of minutes you got your kyc done? I'm trying but not able to get my kyc done yet.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 05:26:27 PM

How is the token sales going on? Any updates? I could not follow this part for a week time now. I would like to know whether the team has already achieved softcap which is a very important news also for most.

Always asking for this updates in here. Check past threads. Or maybe there are information and announcements in the group.

Anyone with useful link?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:47:16 PM

I think it's because of the high resolution pics. Pictures where sharp and very bright. I guess they had no issues going through the details.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:28:46 PM

This is not just a app but a crowdfunding platform where people can get funding to fulfill their dream. Don't have all information about how this will work but I think they are not greedy and will raise only required funds.

The crowfunding feature of the dreamr platform is one out of several others. This feature allows a dreamer who has built a required number of connections to raise funds in the platform in order to undertake an activity. The user is expected to complete his KYC and the platform would monitor and ensure that the fund is utilized for the purpose as required.

So this is the part that has been bugging me for a while, like how will they track the progress of anyone or group of persons that will eventually get the funds?, never thought about the KYC process which is also a good way of getting the details of individual but i will also love to see more stringent measures in this aspect to help curtail fraudulent activities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: