Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look For In A Bounty Campaign  (Read 1146 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:48:28 PM

In looking for a quality bounty project, of course we have to look at it from various aspects, such as the idea of ​​the project being developed, the allocation of funds, and also the bounty manager, because if the product idea offered is quite interesting, I think the project will continue to grow rapidly but it is also needed teams that are reliable in handling the project. If the project continues to grow, by itself the value of their tokens will continue to increase in the market, and this will also automatically benefit their token holders later.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:35:42 PM

Join bounty needs complex consideration. First, I always compare the allocation with the duration of the bounty. Long duration with little allocation will end up worthless, not worth your hard work. Second, I analyze the strength of the project, I would prefer projects with working products or projects that are real use. Third, I am also selective in choosing bounty managers and careful in reading the rules. I tend to avoid bounty managers with a bad reputation, who let scammers and cheaters make it uncomfortable.

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:38:15 AM

The first thing i look for in every bounty campaigns is what will make the project have high demand, working product is a must for any coin to have higher demand or adoption now, especially now that altcoins are falling hard if the project is not strong enough it will surely fail
Nowadays, looking out for a working product from a project has become very imperative to many investors and bounty hunters because a working product with high demand on the market is what will grant the coin its survival on the market. The team behind the project must also be well-endowed with cryptocurrency knowledge and marketing in order to create thorough and well-organized awareness about the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:42:46 AM

Join bounty needs complex consideration. First, I always compare the allocation with the duration of the bounty. Long duration with little allocation will end up worthless, not worth your hard work. Second, I analyze the strength of the project, I would prefer projects with working products or projects that are real use. Third, I am also selective in choosing bounty managers and careful in reading the rules. I tend to avoid bounty managers with a bad reputation, who let scammers and cheaters make it uncomfortable.

Right ,, I want to add more.

I always see that teams often hold meetings for partnerships

Seeing the sales of ICO or ICO that is running sometimes the bounty is now IEO and the bounty campaign is running together.

Finally, always monitor social media or Telegram so as not to miss updates on the project.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:22:48 AM

A reasonable budget and have the right number of participants. That's what I look for in bounty projects.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:13:28 AM

Im looking for a campaign that has a working product because its an indication if the project will succeed or not.

The team should be transparent with advisor that has previous success project record.

A reputed manager who will manage the campaign is important too because usually its a sign of legitimate project.
yeah, i think you have said everything i wanted to say.

i also prioritize famous managers, because most of them have good and legitimate projects. i don't judge new managers badly, there are indeed some new managers who also have good projects. but such managers are still very difficult to find.

cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:44:21 AM

I am always looking for a legit project and always follow what the project says. For example, the distribution token takes place as mentioned, the listing exchange is not delayed, that's what I need most in bounty campaigns. In this year, I worked on many bad projects, they were continuously delayed distribution until the token price was only a few cents. This makes me feel disrespectful and I really hate this.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:21:20 AM

Let me tell you this to all aspiring BM in this forum in my opinion most bounty hunters are looking first for the reward of course considering the participants enrolled rewards must be sufficient enough and must be escrowed by a third party escrow services or any trusted forum members the date of distribution must also stated "ALWAYS" this is very important because many bounty hunters needs to liquidate tokens into btc for own expenses we are humans we need basic needs second the legitimacy of the project is also really important before starting a campaign be sure to research first about the team, location, contacts are all gathered and recorded so that if anything goes wrong we all know where we can contact them. 

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:36:34 AM

Most of the bounty hunters are looking for a beautiful project that our hard work, time and effort will not be wasted therefore we preferred a feasible product that could attract more people to invest which mean a higher chance for the project to become a success and of course it should be legit too.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:39:47 AM

I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

Any insight and feedback would be extremely helpful so that I can adjust my campaign if needed in order to maximize the results.

Thanks!

I want a complete package I want a new concept, a new and fresh platform, and a great team and they should have a very good marketing, at this point in time it's not the hype we're looking for, we're more looking for a project that we think we'll go for a long term although I read that Chinese are more on hype it's cool but I prefer concept anytime.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:55:34 AM

Since not all of us are not daytraders (like me) and don't have so much hope for finding and trusting a possible good project, for me what matters the most is the reward and credibility of the manager Smiley. As bounty hunters/sig campaigners no one doesn't want a cheap campaign with a not so professional manager, right? Of course what we want is a campaign with sufficient payment for our time and efforts Smiley. Plus a healthy workmates and working environment too.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:09:28 AM

Can i know what bounty do you managed now?
I think many bounty hunters prefer to choose campaign with project running on ethereum platform rather than VeChainThor Blockchain.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:32:06 AM

Since not all of us are not daytraders (like me) and don't have so much hope for finding and trusting a possible good project,
you know that you are not a trader  , you might be lacking of funds to trade or invest but why you are not hopeful on trying to find ways to earn without a capital  ?

for me what matters the most is the reward and credibility of the manager Smiley
your saying that your standards are too high  . in reality its almost impossible to find both of that qualities on the bounties of  sig campaign these days .  

. As bounty hunters/sig campaigners no one doesn't want a cheap campaign with a not so professional manager, right?
like i said earlier , its hard to find a perfect campaing/bounty ,  id rather join a not so good campaign than waste too much time waiting for the impossible to happen  .

Of course what we want is a campaign with sufficient payment for our time and efforts Smiley. Plus a healthy workmates and working environment too.
stop day  dreaming dude .  wake up dude
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:00:23 AM

In the bounty campaign, I am looking for an interesting idea that can definitely be used in the real world. Also, the project should have a qualified team (found out in personal conversations) and certain developments on the proposed product (prototypes, preferably on github).
Brybro27 (OP)

Activity: 98

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:11:08 PM

Let me tell you this to all aspiring BM in this forum in my opinion most bounty hunters are looking first for the reward of course considering the participants enrolled rewards must be sufficient enough and must be escrowed by a third party escrow services or any trusted forum members the date of distribution must also stated "ALWAYS" this is very important because many bounty hunters needs to liquidate tokens into btc for own expenses we are humans we need basic needs second the legitimacy of the project is also really important before starting a campaign be sure to research first about the team, location, contacts are all gathered and recorded so that if anything goes wrong we all know where we can contact them. 

Yeah I completely understand everything you stated.

Unfortunately, for the campaign I'm managing right now, we don't have a set distribution date only because we don't have a set public sale currently. The team wanted to focus mainly on the pre-sale, which is live right now, and they didn't want to rush it and set a definitive end date. So until the pre-sale concludes, then we will have dates for the public sale and distribution date of bounty rewards.

So to your point, you would most likely avoid our campaign as it stands right now. That is understandable. However, I wouldn't completely ignore it without learning more about the project and team members because if you got to know us, I think you'd quickly gain trust in us and know that all rewards will be paid out as soon as the public sale is over.

Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

Can i know what bounty do you managed now?
I think many bounty hunters prefer to choose campaign with project running on ethereum platform rather than VeChainThor Blockchain.

It seems you already know what campaign I manage as we are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain. So as you probably looked, I am managing the PlanChain Bounty Campaign.[/b]

I agree, I believe most bounty hunters prefer ERC-20 tokens as well since mostly all hunters already have a ERC-20 compatible wallet. However, I wouldn't make this a deterring factor in terms of determining what campaign you participate in or not.

VeChain is growing and increasing their adoption more and more everyday. They have a very close knit community and strive to help all their dApps succeed. All their dApps are currently trading and are successful, except for 1. There also is a VeChainThor dedicated exchange called OceanEx, which will be more than likely where PLAN gets listed as soon as the public sale ends.

Quick disclaimer, I am a VeChain supporter. But morale of the story, I think there are plenty of other chains out there that deserve to be noticed even though they aren't Ethereum.

Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

So I noticed the majority of responses state that they look for a credible bounty manager before considering a new bounty campaign. This is completely understandable because if a bounty manager has a good reputation of managing high quality projects and getting rewards out on time, then there is no reason to doubt that participating in any of their future campaigns would be any different.

However, I've asked this question multiple times but haven't received any answers yet, so I'm hoping someone can at least answer me from this post.

How do you determine if the bounty manager is credible or not? Do you view the post history on here, Bitcointalk? Or do they have a separate site or portfolio like on LinkedIn that you view?

I would really like to know this so I can begin taking the necessary steps to building my portfolio and assuring bounty hunters that I'm one of these credible managers!

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:59:14 PM

You should look for bounties that have strong team and unique ideas for more innovations and improvements that will soon make the project be stable at all times even if there are consequences to be faced with.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:09:04 PM

Here are my criteria for looking a good bounty campaign such as follows,

- Having an escrows is an advantage, but not a mandatory things to apply.
- Bounty manager must be credible its also an advantage too.
- The whitepaper must be unique and not a plagiarism copy or revise only.
- The campaign should be transparent and always give updates to their community as well.
- The usage of the utility token must be attractive by the mass adoptions.

These are the things that I've been looking for a good bounty project.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:18:33 PM

Here are my criteria for looking a good bounty campaign such as follows,

- Having an escrows is an advantage, but not a mandatory things to apply.
- Bounty manager must be credible its also an advantage too.
- The whitepaper must be unique and not a plagiarism copy or revise only.
- The campaign should be transparent and always give updates to their community as well.
- The usage of the utility token must be attractive by the mass adoptions.

These are the things that I've been looking for a good bounty project.
yes I agree with you. added I will see the team if they are experts in their fields because the team is very important in running a project. After that, the concept and then I am interested in projects with better products, or projects that give higher prizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: