Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to keep investing? market is crumbling again  (Read 3664 times)
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:58:46 PM

I would choose both. Invest 50% to bitcoin and 50% to different altcoins - create a smart portfolio. Don't go all in, that's a big mistake. Diversify your investments.
yes, most people will choose the way you like. even altcoin sometimes brings greater profits than bitcoin. but it depends on how altcoin has progressed faster than bitcoin.
choosing the best investment assets in a down market condition is very difficult, even though all the cheap ones but choosing assets that will survive and more quickly bring in profits is not easy.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:14:59 PM

I think you made right decision. Investing in ethereum is always a good idea and without any doubt BNB is worth to invest. Both coins will grow continuously. But I would prefer to invest both in bitcoin and altcoins.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:20:39 PM

at this time i decided to invest in bitcoin because i think the current bitcoin price of $ 8.3k is a good opportunity to buy, besides that I also keep some altcoins like eth, bnb, eos, and usdt. but I will not sell it, I will keep holding it until the market is stable again.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:26:59 PM

Altcoins have now fallen in price so much that they cost only a few percent of their previous value. In this regard, some on this forum expressed the opinion that they will not be restored at the previous price at all. Over time, bitcoin may give up its position as a leader and dominant in terms of price in this market. However, good altcoins will always thrive. Now it is still profitable to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and promising altcoins.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:34:00 PM

It is wrong time to throw your 50% investment in altcoins. The market value of altcoins is contracting and we can see the same trend going on for some more time. Bitcoin dominance may cross 70% this month. So it is better to keep all money in BTC and wait for the moment. I think right time to go for altcoins is near Christmas. Trends show that prices of altcoins grow in holidays.

You may be right, but who knows, this is all guesswork. Personally I think if anyone wants to get into alts, now may be the time, and hope for a little altcoin season between now and the next couple of months. My reasoning is that if BTC's price has stalled out for now, whales may want to feed in altcoin waters for a while.

But buying in Dec could be pushing it, not sure if that'd be the beginning or end of any sort of altcoin rise, that could be around when BTC wakes up pre-halvening.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:13:15 PM

Yes, the sudden dip in the crypto market is a good opportunity to enter the market at a very low price and make some profits when it rises again. My best bet is to invest into bitcoin but Ethereum and Binance Coin are also not bad cryptocurrencies to invest into even though it would take a real time before we see a huge rise in their prices again.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:24:51 PM

Honestly I dont think that ETH is a good buy but Binance coin maybe is a good thing.BNB could be a good investment if you believe that there will not be another number one new exchnage. And that the exchnage token hype will not be over soon.

Bitcoin can 2 things, hold this level  and start to go up soon or hold the level for longer time and brake down to 6k.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:56:53 AM

Actually, this is the best time to buy cryptocurrency since the market is on a downfall, remember the technique that buy low and sell high. I recommend everyone who wants to invest their money and who are afraid to invest, this is the time to invest and you should search projects that is legit you can actually check it on their whitepaper to see the roadmap of the project. It is a good start to be brave for you to earn money. We are in a good time now, don't wait for the time that you get regrets that you should buy earlier. Just pick a trusted and legitimate project or coin you want to invest in. Just make sure also that you are good at trading you should learn and study it for yourself and for your money's sake.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:03:44 AM

That will be a great idea if you invest at this moment because the market is looking at some sort of vulnerable. Look, When you see the downfall then you should invest here but you have to follow some basic things very carefully, I think you know how to select your desired coin, You have to look over very carefully about the roadmap, whitepaper, and the team's profile. but from my observation, I love investing in Bitcoin in the long run because all the cryptocurrencies price is more or less depends on the price of Bitcoin, along with Bitcoin, Bitcoincash, Etherum, Binance coin. litecoin and some of the credible coins would be preferable to buy at this moment. so let's set a plan of buying the coin at this downfall situation.

weidex

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 11:32:23 AM

Dollar Cost Average is probably a smart strategy. You can avoid big risks and stay untouched by day-to-day volatility.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

Will you choose to invest in bitcoin now that its at 8k or still continue investing in altcoin since many big altcoins have already lose up to 30% value again, well i decide to invest in bitcoin if further value loss takes place and i keep buying bnb token and ETH too, good idea or bad idea??
Do not just invest your money without prior experience and knowledge. There is always a right time to make investment, you should have triggers on when will you make investments.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:36:37 AM

Will you choose to invest in bitcoin now that its at 8k or still continue investing in altcoin since many big altcoins have already lose up to 30% value again, well i decide to invest in bitcoin if further value loss takes place and i keep buying bnb token and ETH too, good idea or bad idea??
To me, yes, the current situation is a better time to invest. I evaluate this price fall as a beginning of future increases. Always hesitate to think about the price causes regret in most of us. Even if we try and lose this time, we will not lose much. Each time the cheaper price is the most appropriate price to gain.
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

if I have a lot of capital of course I will invest in bitcoin, moreover the price of bitcoin is currently down in the range of $ 8.3k and this is a good opportunity to buy, at the moment I only invest in top altcoin bags like Eth and BNB.

BTC ETH TEN
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

The market has a life cycle, bitcoin became bearish again after its months of bullish. I always monitoring the chart of the bitcoin and I waiting to the chart pattern of market reversal where I can identify the right time to buy bitcoins.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:39:58 PM

Regarding altcoins, everything is quite simple. They have already fallen by 99-100% in price, little can happen worse than this, except that capitalization will go down to zero. Of course, it’s hard to even say approximately when there will be a rebound upward, but the fact that altcoins are at the bottom can be a good buy signal. The question is what goals do you pursue, because now you can make good money with a lot of dynamic coins, for example, such as DENT.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:02:19 PM

if I had to choose, I would rather buy a coin and wait for it for a long period of time, because if trading daily is very difficult, my group friends and I lose a lot recently in trading.
so yes buying for the long term is the best choice now, or not buying at all and waiting for market conditions to recover.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:29:45 PM

Its not always depends on the market sometimes its depend on specific coin which you want to enter. But mostly when market is too much bearish you can easily find a entry point. So yeah if market is bullish then you can buy whatever you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:05:33 AM

Altcoins have now fallen in price so much that they cost only a few percent of their previous value. In this regard, some on this forum expressed the opinion that they will not be restored at the previous price at all. Over time, bitcoin may give up its position as a leader and dominant in terms of price in this market. However, good altcoins will always thrive. Now it is still profitable to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and promising altcoins.
Before investing, you need to study carefully because the current market does not have many changes in prices and will certainly greatly affect your psychology. I usually choose to invest when the market is in a downtrend but always consider it carefully when investing because not every coin can gain good prices during this period. Lots of options at the moment but I recommend you invest only in the top 5 coins.

Almost all coins have gone through a correction so next year will be a good time to make a profit. This is just my own prediction and you should only consult this.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:42:03 AM

Im not sure if we are at the bottom already but those who are just joining crypto now will be the lucky ones because of how cheap altcoins have become since bear took over the market, its bad time for we that invested when altcoins are still costly and we have no choice but to keep waiting, i can't say i regret investing in altcoins instead of bitcoin, only time will tell

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:39:06 AM

yup! i think that's a pretty good idea.
i will do as you say, at this time part of the altcoin that i hold i have sold and bought bitcoin.
and now i only have bitcoin, BCH and ethereum in my wallet.

i hope the market will pump up and end this frustrating period.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: