Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
darapharba

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:45:05 AM

I was interested to hear that some companies have already started using the coin to pay for services.APL can thus quickly become a sought-after coin.
Cryptotradingpro

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:21:01 PM

When will the project finish building Apollo DEX? How is testing going?
debedisi

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:42:21 PM

If I may, I would like to know the terms of the annual competition for the Apollo community.

At the moment, the conditions for new competitions have not yet been discussed. I think we should wait for more information.

I have not yet participated in the project competitions. I hope that I can support the project in this way. Will it be announced in the Telegram?
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:41:29 PM

I think the project will have the support of the government as they are working with representatives during the development of the project in the early stages.

We are talking about signing a MOU. If all goes well, APL will have some support, I think so.

it would be cool, I think, and the support of the community and investors and new partners will make the Apollo platform and concept very popular.

I think Apollo's innovative solutions will become known very quickly in different corners if the Apollo initiative in Africa can confirm the effectiveness of decentralized cryptocurrency on a state scale.
debedisi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:15:49 AM

I think Apollo's innovative solutions will become known very quickly in different corners if the Apollo initiative in Africa can confirm the effectiveness of decentralized cryptocurrency on a state scale.

I read the road map of the project, and saw a large list of African countries that will be able to become part of Apollo. Their successful accession to the blockchain will be an example for new countries.
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:36:39 AM

If I may, I would like to know the terms of the annual competition for the Apollo community.

At the moment, the conditions for new competitions have not yet been discussed. I think we should wait for more information.

I have not yet participated in the project competitions. I hope that I can support the project in this way. Will it be announced in the Telegram?

Yes, the main information about recent events is presented in Telegrams. I saw that the activity of the community there is very high.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:46:34 AM

I am more than positive that this project is hiring newbies to hype this thread. Also, they haven't answered one question at the very first page, is McAfee really part of the team? You mentioned that in your whitepaper.
 If this will gonna be the norm here in this thread, noobs continuing to bump and post anything positive for the project, I don't think this will last long. It means, they really don't have real supporters in the forum, the reason why they need to utilize the services of fresh to new accounts.
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:55:07 AM

In all the African States with which the Apollo team negotiated, they received approval for the application of innovative technologies in their States?
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:03:41 AM

I am more than positive that this project is hiring newbies to hype this thread. Also, they haven't answered one question at the very first page, is McAfee really part of the team? You mentioned that in your whitepaper.
 If this will gonna be the norm here in this thread, noobs continuing to bump and post anything positive for the project, I don't think this will last long. It means, they really don't have real supporters in the forum, the reason why they need to utilize the services of fresh to new accounts.

There is no need wasting your post here, you and I know Apollo team are way more active in their telegram group than here on forum, between a project that has already develop so much this past months, why will they pay a couple of newbie with bad post to bump their Ann thread? It is pointless to even think it, if you have any question visit their telegram group and see if you won't have an answer. Tongue

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
debedisi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:36:18 AM

I was interested to hear that some companies have already started using the coin to pay for services.APL can thus quickly become a sought-after coin.

Has this information been officially submitted? I would like to know the names of these partners.
easybitcoinonline

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:56:13 AM

Has Apollo DEX already received feedback from its customers? I would like to know how the team assesses the success of the beta version.
xetra72

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:13:24 AM

Will Apollo ATMs be installed in different countries or only where the coin will be used as a payment solution?

I think for the coin to become in demand as a payment instrument, the team needs to ensure greater distribution of ATMs in different countries.

I would like to see a large list of points on the interactive map, in which the coin will be actively represented to pay for services and goods.

It depends on how the coin will be perceived for payments in real life when paying for goods and services. I think the team is preparing a big expansion plan.
easybitcoinonline

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:09:26 PM

I understand that the project wants to achieve a rather big goal by making APL the national currency for some States. As an investor, I am interested in Apollo's great potential.
debedisi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:49:42 PM

I saw that a large number of investors support the development of the project. The community will be interested in decentralized exchange and I think Apollo will be successful.

After studying all the documents, I realized that APL will be able to take a worthy place among the stable coins that are popular among users of different services.
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:08:51 PM

I see that there is an opportunity to use APLfor different countries, and this can simplify calculations between countries that often use digital payments.
xetra72

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:45:36 AM

The Apollo team initiates an important process for the day-to-day use of cryptocurrency. ATMs will be able to increase access to the API of many customers. Up to this point, I have never seen such a big plan to implement a decentralized currency.
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

I saw that a large number of investors support the development of the project. The community will be interested in decentralized exchange and I think Apollo will be successful.

After studying all the documents, I realized that APL will be able to take a worthy place among the stable coins that are popular among users of different services.

It is too early to talk about high performance indicators without an implemented plan. The team is now continuing to develop and I am waiting for more evidence to be presented that the African government has accepted the Apollo initiative.
easybitcoinonline

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

I see that there is an opportunity to use APLfor different countries, and this can simplify calculations between countries that often use digital payments.

For now, it's important for me to see the coin grow in value to understand the community's interest in the project. I'm interested in quick profits.
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:48:42 PM

I saw the video that Apollo offered with the University series . I hope this will help to convey the main points to new users, because the project wants to involve as many new people as possible.
debedisi

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:19:04 PM

I understand that the project wants to achieve a rather big goal by making APL the national currency for some States. As an investor, I am interested in Apollo's great potential.

When the development of the exchange and wallet is completed, I think the governments of the countries will be able to see the effectiveness of Apollo very quickly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: