Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
kntolluh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

How long will the testing of the Apollo Dex Mobile app last? Do I need to force an update after downloading an early version of the wallet?
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:06:23 PM

Apollo promises to change the entire cryptocurrency market and take the top 20. I hope we will soon have proof of what they say.
aqseobutti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:28:28 PM

I saw in the list of your partners authoritative members of the blockchain community. At this stage, you continue to expand their list?
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

During the development of the project, I had a double opinion about the prospects of the coin. But at this stage of Apollo's work, I'm more confident of their success. Much of the plan has already been accomplished.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:09:00 PM

What trading features can you offer for your wallet users?I'm talking about the possibility of paying for goods and services.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

The creation of a decentralized Internet is not yet fully clear to me. Is there more information to explore this part of your project?
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:14:18 AM

I was pleased to receive information about the Apollo Foundation MOU with the Ministry of communications, science and technology of the government of Lesotho. The Apollo project community will now be able to see how the Foundation's work is progressing in the private sector and government agencies.
MHZ_2018

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:38:14 AM

I'm awaiting the completion of the Apollo Dex beta. If you follow the description, it will be different from all available exchanges. But I did not understand how crypto assets will be traded directly.

The technical description of this exchange is on the website, but it seems to me that soon we will be able to work with this platform. This will allow you to see the quality of the exchange closer.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

Surely, new developments in South Africa will change the opinion of many skeptics. The Apollo initiative will be a breakthrough for cryptocurrency in this region.

If the development of the Lesotho region looks convincing in cooperation with blockchain technology, it will become an example for the rest of the countries. So Apollo will be able to increase its expansion.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:19:10 AM

I think it is not only for Lesotho that the impact of innovative blockchain technology solutions on the reduction or eradication of financial fraud and the introduction of new government management systems is important.Now I am sure there will be other participants in this region who are ready to use blockchain for the benefit of their state.
aqseobutti

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

What functions are your units currently performing in Klerksdorp? Or have companies started using your coin to pay for services?

Apollo's decentralized bank network locations allow APL to buy and sell, and the team has already been able to open three points of sale.
Yaha1998

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:00:46 AM

Latoken have listed your coin? I wanted to clarify this on the exchange site, but got on the update. It will be interesting to see APL on LATOKEN 2.0.

I see that the listing partner list allows you to buy a coin very quickly. And you can find good conditions for yourself, using not only Latoken.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:19:31 AM

The Apollo Foundation has now moved to an aggressive marketing campaign, and I can see that there are successes. Lesotho is probably just the beginning of the list of countries that will be represented in the MOU.
Yaha1998

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:37:30 AM

I see that there is an opportunity to use APLfor different countries, and this can simplify calculations between countries that often use digital payments.

For now, it's important for me to see the coin grow in value to understand the community's interest in the project. I'm interested in quick profits.

I still think APL can make a profit much more if you wait for the completion of the launch of all stages. It will be a good time for the most loyal followers.

I decided to hold my coins as long as possible. The first MOU with the Lesotho government is just the beginning of success and after the growth of the coin application it can bring me better profits.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

I understand that the project wants to achieve a rather big goal by making APL the national currency for some States. As an investor, I am interested in Apollo's great potential.

When the development of the exchange and wallet is completed, I think the governments of the countries will be able to see the effectiveness of Apollo very quickly

I am very interested in the outcome of the negotiations between Apollo representatives and African governments, and how the project will move, if everything turns out to be implemented.

Apollo Currency Signs MOU with Nation of Lesothois a great achievement, but I hope that the rest of the Apollo initiative plans will also be fulfilled. This is the only way the coin can get mass acceptance around the world.
Yaha1998

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

Is it possible to get acquainted with a concrete plan for the implementation of the Apollo strategy in the work of government organizations? Does it have an electoral voting system?
riefreerdeli

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

I have no reason to doubt yet that the team can implement the Apollo Foundationfor the solutions presented. It is necessary to be patient, and not to evaluate only the situation on the exchanges.
desrina07

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:54:34 AM

I understand that the project wants to achieve a rather big goal by making APL the national currency for some States. As an investor, I am interested in Apollo's great potential.

When the development of the exchange and wallet is completed, I think the governments of the countries will be able to see the effectiveness of Apollo very quickly

I am very interested in the outcome of the negotiations between Apollo representatives and African governments, and how the project will move, if everything turns out to be implemented.

Apollo Currency Signs MOU with Nation of Lesothois a great achievement, but I hope that the rest of the Apollo initiative plans will also be fulfilled. This is the only way the coin can get mass acceptance around the world.

I see that in addition to signing the first MOU, the Apollo platform continues an active phase of feature development.Apollo DEX will be able to confirm the success of the Apollo concept.
regearvershe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:16:11 PM

The Apollo Foundation has now moved to an aggressive marketing campaign, and I can see that there are successes. Lesotho is probably just the beginning of the list of countries that will be represented in the MOU.

I think that speaking at the last WCC conference will also give a great result to attract new Apollo users.
raweera

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:06:25 PM

What functions are your units currently performing in Klerksdorp? Or have companies started using your coin to pay for services?

Apollo's decentralized bank network locations allow APL to buy and sell, and the team has already been able to open three points of sale.

I'm not sure how fast Apollo's decentralized banking network will expand, but I hope it will spread beyond South Africa as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: