Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
Zoul8485

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:42:54 AM

Apollo University videos is an excellent help for all clients. I think that without them it would be difficult for new customers to understand some of the nuances. Video do you plan to record throughout the development of Apollo?

I think the video is essential for raising customer awareness and for getting to know Apollo's features quickly, so it's vital that Apollo continues to expand the video list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:02:36 PM

When will the presentation of decentralised exchange take place? It seems to me that its launch can motivate large investors. I think that the transition to a new level of development of the platform will ensure the expansion of the list of exchanges.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:20:55 PM

I hope Apollo will be able to interest the governments of many countries with its functionality. Government interest can quickly raise the consumption of coins and trading activity.

Apollo has shown excellent performance. So I think that by evaluating the quality of the Apollo blockchain to create an internal government network for the Apollo initiative, several new regions can begin to search for solutions for their countries.
mishanya_p

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:45:16 PM

I read about competitions for Bitmart investors. For other exchanges, there are no current offers for Apollo holders and traders?

At the moment, only one exchange provides additional motivation for active trading of APL coin, but I think that you need to follow the update of information, there may be new offers.

I like trading competitions.More popularity is an excellent opportunity to attract new investors for Apollo. I want to know if there are any incentives for coin holders?
Alpinio

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:10:33 PM

The team promises to make December as active in terms of events as of November. It is interesting to know how new events will be able to interest new members of the Apollo ecosystem.
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:37:30 PM

Apollo is essential for African countries, and I think that because countries are ready for digital integration, blockchain will bring maximum benefit to the economic development of the regions.

I hope that the countries of Africa, not only the southern region, will cooperate with the project. The larger the project, the more profit Apollo can bring to early investors. I'm waiting for the new stages.

Apollo provided a great idea to innovate for government organizations among the global blockchain community projects. And I think that soon we will see a lot of interest in the submarine, thanks to its unique characteristics.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:05:36 PM

I think that the example of the development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency market for African countries will be indicative of all participants who are skeptical about the initiatives of Apollo. It seems to me that Lesotho will be a great continuation of the development of crypto in Africa.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

It seems to me that the team should hold more meetings with the global blockchain community at conferences. In Africa, hold a Conference on the blockchain?
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:52:17 PM

The APL coin has many unique characteristics, and I think it will be able to influence the opinion of new users after the team completes the development of all the functions of the platform, because Apollo simplifies the integration of blockchain into everyday life.

I read the opinion of different experts about the Apollo coin. If you evaluate all the advantages of APL, the team really creates a quality product that will help increase the number of new users of the crypto world.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:17:18 PM

I saw that Japan has now also introduced a decentralized network point to sell APL coins. I think the rapid expansion of the list of merchants is a great achievement for the project.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

The Apollo team has already announced which sectors of the state of Lesotho will be involved in the integration with Apollo blockchain technologies?I would like to know more about it.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

I see that the project has set meaningful goals for itself, and the result can make the APL coin much more popular than the current stable coins, but for this, Apollo must enlist the support of major partners.

If we're talking about reputable exchanges, I think Binance will soon be able to consider APL for a listing. The project is entirely actively developing, and this will contribute to the growth of the popularity of the coin.

There have already been several votes on listing APL on Binance, but the exchange is not yet ready to cooperate. I think they care about the volume of coin trading.

It is likely that Apollo should provide a higher trading volume so that the activity of traders can confirm the liquidity of APL for Binance. I hope new developments in the project will increase interest in the coin this year.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:28:52 AM

Progress on DAG Consensus Protocol is significant for new partners to have more opportunities to apply Apollo technologies and principles. And I see that the project team has achieved excellent results.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:57:30 AM

I read that Apollo decided to conduct an academic review and validation of some functions, involving academics from different universities. There are first the names of the universities?
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:23:40 AM

There have already been several votes on listing APL on Binance, but the exchange is not yet ready to cooperate. I think they care about the volume of coin trading.

It is likely that Apollo should provide a higher trading volume so that the activity of traders can confirm the liquidity of APL for Binance. I hope new developments in the project will increase interest in the coin this year.

I think that this will happen against the background of events that can develop for Apollo initiatives in different countries of Africa because now the project has moved to cooperate with new countries.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:51:53 AM

The Apollo team has already announced which sectors of the state of Lesotho will be involved in the integration with Apollo blockchain technologies? I would like to know more about it.

You can find all the information in the news articles about MOU with Lesotho. In short, I have read about Lesotho's import and export sector, which includes primarily diamonds, water, electricity, as well as remittances from workers and diamond mining and trading.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:19:31 AM

I will be interested to see the opinion of experts from different countries about the possibilities of Apollo for the application of new solutions in the field of blockchain technologies.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:49:57 AM

I saw that Japan has now also introduced a decentralized network point to sell APL coins. I think the rapid expansion of the list of merchants is a great achievement for the project.

I think the expansion of APL coin selling points will help to attract new customers and partners. After all, the coin is very convenient for quick payments for goods and services, and I think. That e-Commerce is interested in doing so will expand customer lists around the world.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:10:55 PM

I consider the APL coin the most promising among the new coins over the past year, and I think after the completion of all the platform prototypes, the community will be convinced of its effectiveness.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:31:47 PM

The APL coin has many unique characteristics, and I think it will be able to influence the opinion of new users after the team completes the development of all the functions of the platform, because Apollo simplifies the integration of blockchain into everyday life.

I read the opinion of different experts about the Apollo coin. If you evaluate all the advantages of APL, the team really creates a quality product that will help increase the number of new users of the crypto world.

There is a big promotion campaign to be done for the global application of the coin, but I hope that Apollo's success in African countries will help to see all the prospects for the worldwide market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: