Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FC] Fuguecoin - Fugue256 hash, Launched! NO PRE-M! CPU/GPU minable!  (Read 122089 times)
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

Vote here!!!
Coinedup http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/213335/please_add_fuguecoin/  Grin
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dga

Activity: 737
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

I just released CrownCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526279.0

Many, many coins  Grin

Thanks for the warning.  I hope whomever picked up the 15,000 FC I just dumped at market price enjoys them.  :-)

Hint:  Stand behind your coin a little longer if you want people to take it seriously.  You put in some work and thought by not just cloning scrypt and using a new PoW.  Don't marginalize your work.

fugue (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:35:08 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

Thanks for the warning.  I hope whomever picked up the 15,000 FC I just dumped at market price enjoys them.  :-)

Hint:  Stand behind your coin a little longer if you want people to take it seriously.  You put in some work and thought by not just cloning scrypt and using a new PoW.  Don't marginalize your work.

I just want to create more joy to the community, And I know my job.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

I just want to create more joy to the community, And I know my job.
as long as it doesn't make morons do panic-sell on fuguecoin...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shurik29

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

Dev,what are your plans about this coin?
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:14:01 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

dude you created a panic sell

R.I.P Fugue Coin we hardly knew yee
dga

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

And if I were really evil, I'd go put in a big buy order now. :-)

fugue (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:20:26 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

I guess now miners coin will continue to outflow, Maybe too much of a good thing, huh?
dga

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

But, more seriously - I did it because I think the dev needs to be more attentive.  I meant what I said:  I like that this coin isn't another lite/doge/blah blah blah.  And Fugue, as a SHA competitor, is a hash function worth examining.  But immediately spawning a doge-to-the-fugue-litecoin creates a bad perception, and perception is important.

I'm not stopping mining Fugue.  But I did lock in my profit, which was probably a mistake, because the coin hasn't really settled into its groove yet and is likely to get listed on more exchanges and stabilize.  But I felt grumpy. :p

fugue (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

But, more seriously - I did it because I think the dev needs to be more attentive.  I meant what I said:  I like that this coin isn't another lite/doge/blah blah blah.  And Fugue, as a SHA competitor, is a hash function worth examining.  But immediately spawning a doge-to-the-fugue-litecoin creates a bad perception, and perception is important.

I'm not stopping mining Fugue.  But I did lock in my profit, which was probably a mistake, because the coin hasn't really settled into its groove yet and is likely to get listed on more exchanges and stabilize.  But I felt grumpy. :p

Thanks, I will do to be a better.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

So Mr Andersen is the culprit. When I saw the dump I thought it was cbuchner the major shareholder of Fuguecoin decides to cash out.
But he's so right, fugue. Your coin has much more future than many clone coins out there. You shouldn't create another clone coin because people will think that you don't take your coin seriously. That's the fastest way to kill a coin.
fugue (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

So Mr Andersen is the culprit. When I saw the dump I thought it was cbuchner the major shareholder of Fuguecoin decides to cash out.
But he's so right, fugue. Your coin has much more future than many clone coins out there. You shouldn't create another clone coin because people will think that you don't take your coin seriously. That's the fastest way to kill a coin.

I will use my magic on Fuguecoin, This would be great, but I'm still not finished, I canot say.
dga

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:46:49 PM

Many, many coins  Grin

Thanks, AizenSou - and I'm sorry for inadvertently creating a temporary drop.  I didn't really think about the small market size of the coin at this point.  The drop hurts me too, because I'm mining half on Nvidia, and Fugue is by *far* and away the best thing to mine on nvidia right now thanks to ccminer.  (And I'm still solo mining it - I've found two blocks since getting grumpy. Smiley  I assume it will recover pretty soon.

And dev, I appreciate your rapid response - I think that's exactly what Fugue needs right now, judging from many of the comments in this thread.

fugue (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:21:08 PM

OK, I have published my plan.
Atrides

Activity: 658

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:34:37 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:01:01 PM by Atrides

ATI miner is ready!

patched sph-sgminer:
https://github.com/Atrides/sph-sgminer

Don't forget to put "fugue.cl" and "fuguecoin.cl" in your working folder with sgminer!

How to use:
Code: (auto:0)
sgminer -I 25 -g 4 -w 64 -k fuguecoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1
--failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1

If you have more rigs or workers, you can determine the rig for better vardiff or detailed statistic. Use as username: WALLET . WORKER_ID (integer, any number)
To enable monitoring of your worker, use email as password
To disable monitoring, restart your miner without email as password.
In combine with WORKER_ID you can monitor your rigs separately.

sgminer -I 25 -g 4 -w 64 -k fuguecoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET.256 -p your@email.com
--failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET.256 -p your@email.com

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

Fuguecoin was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:03:12 PM

Hi i want to mine at Your pool any chance for windows compiled version ?

Thank You upfront Smiley

ATI miner is ready!

patched sph-sgminer:
https://github.com/Atrides/sph-sgminer

Don't forget to put "fugue.cl" and "fuguecoin.cl" in your working folder with sgminer!

How to use:
sgminer -I 25 -g 4 -w 64 -k fuguecoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1
--failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET -p 1

If you have more rigs or workers, you can determine the rig for better vardiff or detailed statistic. Use as username: WALLET . WORKER_ID (integer, any number)
To enable monitoring of your worker, use email as password
To disable monitoring, restart your miner without email as password.
In combine with WORKER_ID you can monitor your rigs separately.

sgminer -I 25 -g 4 -w 64 -k fuguecoin --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET.256 -p your@email.com
--failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3340" -u COIN_WALLET.256 -p your@email.com

hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:08:47 PM

OK, I have published my plan.

I like your plan and i want to make a little website for attract more people, but i don't found the font you are using for the Logo o_o

Are you using Windows OS and his fonts? or Linux/Mac maybe?

ps: tell me if you already work on a website home page.

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
Atrides

Activity: 658

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 10:09:57 PM

Thank You upfront Smiley
Sorry, I do not have Windows. Can anybody compile it?

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:12:03 PM

Ok i understand...please help good people...

Thank You

Thank You upfront Smiley
Currently not from me - I doesn't have Windows.

Can anybody compile it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: