Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to go crazy again once Bitcoin reaches 20k?  (Read 3341 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:46:35 PM

Is it possible that we see another altcoin season, if Bitcoin breaches the all-time high and go above 20k? Do you find a direct correlation?
Well for me it all depends how bitcoin will tackle or how roughly that pump and dumps could be. Because we don't know if the majority will stay in bitcoins or will take some moment to let the money flow into other altcoins. For me it is much better for the altcoins to pump but if not then let it be.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:52:25 PM

We all need to understand the fact that altcoin run is not dependent on BTC hitting $20k. It is largely dependent on BTc being and stable and BTC dominance being reduced. If BTC dominance is high, even if BTC hits $20k, Altcoin season might come and altcoin will not run, but as soon as BTC dominance is reduced altcoin will  have a crazy run
Bitcoin is a king and the well-known in cryptocurrency. the king must be bright so the followers (altcoins) can follow
if the king isnt good enough, how the follower would be good enough too?

IMO, when bitcoin goes to crazy, many people will entry in cryptocurrency so it can boost cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and altcoins)
adncoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 11:26:25 AM

Experts say that it isn't expected so, since one of the things that brought the alt season in 2017 was the surge of new investors who believed Bitcoin was priced too high. This time, it might not be the same. The market is more mature now, and if Bitcoin reaches 20k, then they will think it is bound to reach even more, as many bulls have already made ridiculous predictions, with John McAfee even saying he will cut his manhood.

Nevertheless, everything is possible with crypto, and no one can really be 100% sure about the market in the future.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:27:38 PM

It is possible, but BTC reaching 20k again is very far from now.
Right now it has to recover from the severe downfall it has faced lately once that happens, than maybe we are looking at something decent.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

Right now it has to recover from the severe downfall it has faced lately once that happens, than maybe we are looking at something decent.

it could actually happen faster than you realize, i myself was amazed at how prices had grew today. 12 hours ago prices was about to drop to $8k but go up to $9300 right now. $20k could be reach without you realizing that we are there. this is why its ideal to invest earlier or simply keep trading your BTC to grow it. altcoins could go crazy as OP said but even when BTC don't reach its ATH, its still going crazy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:05:19 PM

anyway, altcoins will definitely get the season again and we won't know when it will happen but at least with bitcoin, anything can still be achieved and to reach a new ATH we should at least be more patient so that we will remain motivated to make investments if we believe in the cryptocurrency season will come again in the future

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:05:50 PM

it could actually happen faster than you realize, i myself was amazed at how prices had grew today. 12 hours ago prices was about to drop to $8k but go up to $9300 right now. $20k could be reach without you realizing that we are there. this is why its ideal to invest earlier or simply keep trading your BTC to grow it. altcoins could go crazy as OP said but even when BTC don't reach its ATH, its still going crazy.

The problem is, you don't want it to be an almost instantaneous thing. You want it to slowly climb up to $20k and even higher. If it does it almost instantly, there will be a major correction and the $20k price will not hold for very long. If it happens slowly, it will stay near that price or even more for a while longer.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:28:48 PM

Is it possible that we see another altcoin season, if Bitcoin breaches the all-time high and go above 20k? Do you find a direct correlation?
This can be a real one since the price of altcoins usually goes in harmony with bitcoin. Altcoin season usually occur when bitcoin goes high so it is best that we invest on the top altcoins whenever bitcoin is going high. We can really see a direct correlation between the two. If we are going to observe carefully the correlation between bitcoin and altcoin, so in result with these, we should always observe the price of bitcoin before investing on altcoins to see if it is really worth it and it is a good time to invest.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:33:12 PM

The topic is an obvious one. Of course altcoins will go crazy again once Bitcoin reaches $20,000. Forget those doomsayers that say all altcoins will die, there is only one coin, Bitcoin. As long as nothing is still massively used by the masses, it's any coin's ballgame.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:54:05 PM

The topic is an obvious one. Of course altcoins will go crazy again once Bitcoin reaches $20,000. Forget those doomsayers that say all altcoins will die, there is only one coin, Bitcoin. As long as nothing is still massively used by the masses, it's any coin's ballgame.
They are honest if they say that altcoins will die but they have to be specific that few of those will. It cannot be denied that there will be altcoins that are about to die whether there will be alts season or bitcoin's bull run.

They're bound to die because of their developers that are no longer interested of working their project up to this point. As for the other altcoins, it's true that many of them will also get along with bitcoin's pump.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

Not always altcoin is in continuous bearish line, there will be a time for altcoin to return to the altcoin season, but I can't predict exactly when it will come. It is possible that altcoin is still traumatized by the event of the price drop for Bitcoin in 2018. So to get back to altcoin season, have to see the movement of Bitcoin, say when Bitcoin hits 20K, maybe altcoin feels safe to return to its season. So the correlation for altcoin will return to its season if Bitcoin really does recover.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:58:48 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 12:28:00 AM by TriplexXx

I think the cryptocurrency market is somehow connected from bitcoins to altcoins because mostly when the bitcoin price is halving the altcoins market is down and by the time when the bitcoin halving is over the altcoins market will respond. I have no doubt if the bitcoin reaches $20k the altcoins price will grow as well
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:03:04 AM

Not always altcoin is in continuous bearish line, there will be a time for altcoin to return to the altcoin season, but I can't predict exactly when it will come. It is possible that altcoin is still traumatized by the event of the price drop for Bitcoin in 2018. So to get back to altcoin season, have to see the movement of Bitcoin, say when Bitcoin hits 20K, maybe altcoin feels safe to return to its season. So the correlation for altcoin will return to its season if Bitcoin really does recover.
Altcoin only increase if Bitcoin has a large stability in this market because the large volatility of this coin often directly affects the profit of investors so before investing, take a little time to analyze BTC. I am sure the altcoin season will soon occur in the next few years but I don't know exactly because the crypto market is now very difficult to predict and often change unexpectedly.

In my opinion you should choose some good altcoins to start right now because a lot of opportunities are waiting for you this time around. If you have great faith, do not ignore because many altcoins are at very good prices to invest and completely earn high profits.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:15:54 AM

It could happen but then the question becomes when bitcoin is going to surpass the previous all time high? And that is a difficult question for which no one has the answer, many are predicting this will happen at the end of this year or during the next halving but if it does not happen then when we are going to see an altcoin season? I believe that after the crash of 2017 and 2018 many of those which believed in altcoins lost so much money they do not have the means to keep supporting their favourite coins and this is showing in the lack of demand.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:08:24 AM

this might happen altcoin will get its position back, but it will not be the same as in 2017 where almost all altcoins have increased, I predict only the top altcoin will increase and for shit coins many will die when bitcoin touches the price of $ 20k again.
be careful investing in altcoin which is used only for pumps and dumps because you can get trapped and lose money.
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:20:43 AM

Yes, I read a lot of analytics on the neironix.io and there people write that now altcoins are greatly oversold, especially in relation to bitcoin, so I think that it’s real, when bitcoin grows to 20,000, the transition from bitcoin to top altcoins will begin and then we will see a new season of altcoins.

https://neironix.io/
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:53:03 PM

this might happen altcoin will get its position back, but it will not be the same as in 2017 where almost all altcoins have increased, I predict only the top altcoin will increase and for shit coins many will die when bitcoin touches the price of $ 20k again.
be careful investing in altcoin which is used only for pumps and dumps because you can get trapped and lose money.
Shitcoin will even die before bitcoin reaches $ 20k because before this milestone, bitcoin needs too much capital to go up, which leads to heavy bleeding altcoins, especially shitcoin when the value and support for these projects is too low. The altcoin top will probably increase as you say but I agree that this increase will not be too high because this is not 2017, the altcoin top right now is very passive, regardless of the recovery of bitcoin, altcoin top is still moving at a very low level, cannot be appreciated

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

the possibility of that happening is indeed very large. but it depends on how trade trends occur. if all that happened and pumping bitcoin in a quick time, I don't think it would make altcoin follow suit. As happened this year, there was no big increase in Altcoin. even some have not changed because of the bitcoin pump because of the very high bitcoin dominance. so chances are what you say can happen when bitcoin grows with a market that also supports to form a stronger price and is not easy to experience correction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

No assurance still that same thing ould happen just like before. Bitcoin was the indicator of the market price increase way back 2016 and 2017. I m not saying that it is impossible, of course there's a possibility since Bitcoin is the biggest crypto but since we are lacking assurance, be mindful of your decisions which are based on such expectations and assumptions. Keep in mind that we are sstill currently facing difficulties with the market behavior.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

I feel that altcoin season will come as we can see in the market right now although it's slowly to reach high price of bitcoin and always have correction. Its possible that altcoin season will be grow again, a little more patience because some speculate that halving will come next year so it's time to buy, save and hold. Although some of thinking that altcoin will be die when bitcoin hits a highest price because everything now rely to what's will demand in the market but still its not wrong to believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: