Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MMA talk - PFL, Bellator, KSW, ONE...  (Read 14069 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:24:57 AM

I am not surprised that somebody failed to negotiate with Ngannou Cheesy I wonder what Ngannou really wants if money isnt on prime place. Ability to be signed for promotion and still act as a free agent? I think promotions wants him to fight under MMA rules only, but he really wants to get that boxing money fight and MMA promotion to cover all of his insurance and medical stuff. Like if he is injured in a boxing fight, he gets the purse, but MMA promotion pays for his recovery.

P.S. Ngannou isnt active for a year already. The clock are ticking for him Cheesy He is 36 already. One day he will wake up and become Derek Chisora Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 12:49:18 PM

I am not surprised that somebody failed to negotiate with Ngannou Cheesy I wonder what Ngannou really wants if money isnt on prime place. Ability to be signed for promotion and still act as a free agent? I think promotions wants him to fight under MMA rules only, but he really wants to get that boxing money fight and MMA promotion to cover all of his insurance and medical stuff. Like if he is injured in a boxing fight, he gets the purse, but MMA promotion pays for his recovery.

P.S. Ngannou isnt active for a year already. The clock are ticking for him Cheesy He is 36 already. One day he will wake up and become Derek Chisora Cheesy

Ngannou must have been asking too much. It sure not just money. It not like ha hadn't fight in the past where he got paid below 500k but hes doubling down to bet that he can get higher offer.

By this time he had upset 2 MMA promotions. Hes chance could juet be in boxing. He shoukd start trashing Fury, if he wants to get noticed. Chatri sound very modest for someone to be in this industry.

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:19:11 AM

The situation with Ngannou is confusing. There are less and less promotions that can afford him (not just for one or two fights) and where he can find a good opponent. UFC doors are closed for him forever. OneFC have cancelled all negotiations with Ngannou. Presidents of Bellator and Bare Knuckle Fighting told that they are not interested in Ngannou anymore. PFL is only one who is left. If he fails to sign a contract with them, then his career looks like to end anytime soon.

In boxing he is interested only in fighting against AJ, Tyson Fury and Wilder. However all of them sign contracts to fight with other opponents. Which means he wont fight them in 2023. The clock are ticking for him.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 01:47:37 PM

In boxing he is interested only in fighting against AJ, Tyson Fury and Wilder. However all of them sign contracts to fight with other opponents. Which means he wont fight them in 2023. The clock are ticking for him.

I think his chance is only in boxing this time because there would be no more MMA associations interested in him because if they want to, they already sent him a hard-to-be-rejected offer. I'm sure he will be fine in the boxing industry but he really needs to know his place before getting the big fish he needs to prove himself first and this is not to make him feel less important because he really needs a warm-up fight before he can take those big guys because he need to get used in boxing first and fight some opponents that are decent so that he can also get decent money when they fight.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 11:58:21 PM

This is not helping him at all, Francis Ngannou wants a payment that is for the champion in the other combat sports, likely demanding that he wants this much is not a good choice, for him no Combat sports company wants to file a contract, and he still wants that boxing fight even though no one wants to fight him anymore, it is clear as day that his stunt to leave UFC is a failure,

I think his chance is only in boxing this time because there would be no more MMA associations interested in him because if they want to, they already sent him a hard-to-be-rejected offer. I'm sure he will be fine in the boxing industry but he really needs to know his place before getting the big fish he needs to prove himself first and this is not to make him feel less important because he really needs a warm-up fight before he can take those big guys because he need to get used in boxing first and fight some opponents that are decent so that he can also get decent money when they fight.

I really feel sorry for him, but he is such a pain that dealing with him is not really negotiable, it is just a one-sided negotiation where Francis Ngannou wants others to just listen to him, and not the other way around which is not the way it works, now boxing with him I truly doubt his capability with boxing,
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 07:40:50 AM

In the internet, there is an information, that deal between Ngannou and OneFC failed, because Ngannou wanted to have place in board of directors, and OneFC has offered him only 20million contract.

As Ngannou is so boxing oriented, most probably we gonna see him in PFL, and he is going to have boxing fights there. Like a boxing fight between mma fights during event. Jake Paul is with PFL also, so it make sence that there are going to be boxing fights during mma events.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:26:05 AM

@YuginKadoya. I reckon if Conor joins bare knuckle fighting, this will certainly help increase their viewer ratings and also increase their viewership on pay per view. This will imply good business and more money hehehe.

Presently there is low interest on Conor in MMA after his losses. The UFC might not anymore want him to be a main event in a pay per view and Conor does not accept fights where he is not the main event. I speculate Conor to sign in BKFC and in 1 year, he will hold shares and become part owner of this organization hehehe.

Also, One FC might sign Francis Ngannou according to this article.

ONE Championship CEO Chatri Sityodtong has shared interest in signing Ngannou and revealed on the The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani on April 26 that they will meet in Los Angeles on April 29.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/news/one-championship-ceo-chatri-sityodtong-reveals-hes-meeting-with-francis-ngannou-this-weekend

Every combat sport, he would go to, will surely be a hit, that is the power of hyping a promotion Conor McGregor surely has some charisma and knowledge in doing it, and pretty much he surely knows what he is doing,

Sad to say Chatri Sityodtong is backing out in signing Francis Ngannou, the idea for Francis Ngannou to be seen inside the ring or octagon is really blurred, I really don't know what is the matter anymore is it on Francis Ngannou's problem or the promoters problem because there aren't enough details about it, but here is the Article, ONE Championship: Chatri Sityodtong details Francis Ngannou contract demands

I am really anticipating that fight and for me, Demetrious Johnson deserves the win, on their 2nd fight Demetrious Johnson doing a great job, and if you look at it DJ seems in control of Adriano Moraes, so for the following fight that is about to happen I will still go with Demetrious Johnson, he seems OK with Adriano Morae's ground game, and so pretty much I am good it betting with Demetrious Johnson, and on that training video with Cejudo both of them are getting ready for each of their fight

While Henry Cejudo is getting ready in facing Aljamain Sterling which I am really doubting Henry Cejudo if he can get Aljamain Sterling that is also good on the ground, so this could be an interesting fight,

I am for Demetrious Johnson as well but we really don't know if Adriano Moraes has changed ever since that interval, but maybe he is now good with his takedowns or grappling but I really don't worry much in fact I am excited about this and for both guys that doesn't got any other fight yet but their rematches is kind of we don't really know their growth it was the best in my opinion,

Everyone is brutally destroyed in bare knuckle fights win or lose, they need to take a break and heal for many months after they finish fights.
This is extreme for me and I dont think it is worth of money to break down your body like this.

it is worth the watch but not for all faint-hearted for me bear-knuckle fights are just OK it is surely brutal because there are no certain gloves for the fighters but for me gloves or no glove it is still the same, in this Bare knuckle there are just no gloves but the effect is still the same in my opinion,

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 11:43:10 AM

Everyone is brutally destroyed in bare knuckle fights win or lose, they need to take a break and heal for many months after they finish fights.
This is extreme for me and I dont think it is worth of money to break down your body like this.

it is worth the watch but not for all faint-hearted for me bear-knuckle fights are just OK it is surely brutal because there are no certain gloves for the fighters but for me gloves or no glove it is still the same, in this Bare knuckle there are just no gloves but the effect is still the same in my opinion,

It's a growing sport and BKFC is spearheading it. I seldom watch them but KOs and TKO are indeed common. Cuts are very common as well, probably because they don't wear gloves.

I remember there was a claim before that bare-knuckle fights are safer than boxing and MMA. I haven't heard of casualties too but this should be due to their fights having shorter numbers of minutes per round and they have fewer rounds as well compared to boxing. Although I would like their rounds to be a little longer like 3 minutes per round. Without boxing gloves, hands are lighter so it will be faster and the impact will have more damage. But fighting bare knuckles can be prone to break hands.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:24:42 PM

~
Sad to say Chatri Sityodtong is backing out in signing Francis Ngannou, the idea for Francis Ngannou to be seen inside the ring or octagon is really blurred, I really don't know what is the matter anymore is it on Francis Ngannou's problem or the promoters problem because there aren't enough details about it
Chatri offered him $20 million guaranteed and it is a fact that even the UFC offered the highest amount for a Heavy Weight fighter and Francis Ngannou backed out of the deal from the UFC, so money is not the issue. Like i mentioned in another thread there are reports that claim that Ngannou asked for a seat in the directors board in OneFC which is ridiculous and hence they cannot meet those demands and backed out.

Imagine Conor McGregor demanding to be a part owner of UFC because he brings the most views to fight again  Cheesy.

~
As Ngannou is so boxing oriented, most probably we gonna see him in PFL, and he is going to have boxing fights there. Like a boxing fight between mma fights during event. Jake Paul is with PFL also, so it make sence that there are going to be boxing fights during mma events.
Bellator and OnceFC backed out and PFL is the only organization that is left and his leverage to negotiate is not that great considering there are not many MMA organization that would accept his insane demands.

I am certain that none of the boxing promoters will give a guaranteed purse worth millions to someone who is making his boxing debut and there is no boxing contract in place as the top boxers are busy with their fight schedule. Only possibility is, he might wait out until someone offers a deal or he might be doing exhibition bouts.
Apocollapse

Activity: 980
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:45:04 PM

I remember there was a claim before that bare-knuckle fights are safer than boxing and MMA. I haven't heard of casualties too but this should be due to their fights having shorter numbers of minutes per round and they have fewer rounds as well compared to boxing. Although I would like their rounds to be a little longer like 3 minutes per round. Without boxing gloves, hands are lighter so it will be faster and the impact will have more damage. But fighting bare knuckles can be prone to break hands.
Bare knuckle is just like a free fight in street Cheesy

I think it's more safer than boxing because the probability to have a serious brain injury or die is less, boxing is a known sport where it's ruined many boxers life. There's another stupid sport by Dana White, it's power slap. Unlike other sport where you can choose to avoid or minimizing taking damage, this sport make you have no way to avoid it lol.

I still wonder how this sport can get accepted by the regulations when it's really risky.

owengtam09

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 11:47:51 PM

In the internet, there is an information, that deal between Ngannou and OneFC failed, because Ngannou wanted to have place in board of directors, and OneFC has offered him only 20million contract.

Francis Ngannou doesn't really like small amounts end of the story, this is getting worse for him, and if he doesn't decide in making a move his career will just go to waste, I really don't know what is his problem but if he doesn't like to fight with a $ 20 Million Contract then I though no one is willing to make that kind of a deal and be the risk in the end,

Well he can be more boxing oriented with PFL but he is well-known in the MMA community If PFL doesn't get him to fight for an MMA event I really think PFL doesn't get so much of Francis Ngannou the full package for his career if he's just going to fight for boxing only fights and will just ignore the MMA ones,

I am really anticipating that fight and for me, Demetrious Johnson deserves the win, on their 2nd fight Demetrious Johnson doing a great job, and if you look at it DJ seems in control of Adriano Moraes, so for the following fight that is about to happen I will still go with Demetrious Johnson, he seems OK with Adriano Morae's ground game, and so pretty much I am good it betting with Demetrious Johnson, and on that training video with Cejudo both of them are getting ready for each of their fight

While Henry Cejudo is getting ready in facing Aljamain Sterling which I am really doubting Henry Cejudo if he can get Aljamain Sterling that is also good on the ground, so this could be an interesting fight,

If Henry Cejudo was his trainer I really think he still has that quality touch, but both fighters didn't step inside the ring for other fights they only want that rematch, they didn't see what have changed in their opponent which is a good thing, that means the other one got to surprise the other one, but yeah that faints from Demetrious Johnson was exposed to be fixed by Adriano Moraes, if he got a counter to that then this might be a bad take for Demetrious But DJ, could also capitalize with that and have a change of style,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 01:55:50 PM

I think it's more safer than boxing because the probability to have a serious brain injury or die is less, boxing is a known sport where it's ruined many boxers life. There's another stupid sport by Dana White, it's power slap. Unlike other sport where you can choose to avoid or minimizing taking damage, this sport make you have no way to avoid it lol.

I still wonder how this sport can get accepted by the regulations when it's really risky.

Bare knuckle isnt a street fight at all Cheesy At least because they have wrist tapes and some kind of rules Cheesy Doubt that is safer than boxing. Boxing has a cumulative damage, the result of punches will reveal itself with years. Bare knuckle - results are visible instantly Cheesy  But power slap is really more dangerous. In boxing or bare knuckle you at least have chances to dodge or protect yourself. In slap - it is a direct damage. It is super risky, as the edge between doing a slap and crippling a person is very small.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 04:41:51 PM

For this week I'm pretty sure Robert Soldic will win his fight in ONE championship. And I would bet under 1.5rounds. I have been following this guy for years and he should be already in UFC and he had their offer, but the offer from ONE was so good that it made no sense to go to UFC at this moment.
notblox1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1266

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 04:59:02 PM

Bellator and OnceFC backed out and PFL is the only organization that is left and his leverage to negotiate is not that great considering there are not many MMA organization that would accept his insane demands.
Guys Ngannou already made a verbal agreement with PFL trust me. Wink
This will be one of the best MMA deals in history and he wanted for all fighters he fights with to benefit from this deal.

For this week I'm pretty sure Robert Soldic will win his fight in ONE championship. And I would bet under 1.5rounds. I have been following this guy for years and he should be already in UFC and he had their offer, but the offer from ONE was so good that it made no sense to go to UFC at this moment.
Soldic is amazing fighter and I think he is absolute favorite against Kadestam bandit, I dont remember this guy doing anything special.
Odds on Soldic are very low so I dont think it is worth taking a risk betting on him and I cant find this week ONE event anywhere in crypto betting websites.
This is surprising to me because on same card we have a big fight between Demetrious Johnson and Adriano Moraes.
I just found this card is available afteral on Betnomi website:
https://betnomi.com/sports

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:00:14 PM

~
This will be one of the best MMA deals in history and he wanted for all fighters he fights with to benefit from this deal.
The difference here is verbal agreement which actually means nothing if you are a business owner. When PFL thinks that other promotions are after him, then Francis Ngannou will have the leverage to negotiate. With every major MMA promotions backing out of the deal Francis Ngannou does not have a choice other than signing with PFL and as a owner will you negotiate the same when all the major promotions are after a hot prospect or you play hard ball to squeeze the profit.

And then his expectation to fight a major PPV in boxing which is highly unlikely to happen in the near future as Tyson Fury and Usyk will be facing and Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua are in talks and those match up might have two or more fights in their agreement, so he might need to wait another couple of years and by that time the aura behind him will be over as age is catching up as well as he is already 36.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:45:02 PM

Bare knuckle isnt a street fight at all Cheesy At least because they have wrist tapes and some kind of rules Cheesy Doubt that is safer than boxing. Boxing has a cumulative damage, the result of punches will reveal itself with years. Bare knuckle - results are visible instantly Cheesy  But power slap is really more dangerous. In boxing or bare knuckle you at least have chances to dodge or protect yourself. In slap - it is a direct damage. It is super risky, as the edge between doing a slap and crippling a person is very small.

This power slap sport is indeed more dangerous if a participant becomes too active considering it does not need 8 to 10 weeks of serious training. While the slap impact on the face is not as hard as a fist, it is sure to land. I am not a medical expert but pretty sure being hit in the face even if there is a little distance from the upper side of the head can cause serious brain injury long term. Maybe in the future, the sport won't get approval from sports commissions anymore when there are proofs presented or when their athletes grow old and will show some of its effects.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 07:57:38 PM

~
The difference here is verbal agreement which actually means nothing if you are a business owner. When PFL thinks that other promotions are after him, then Francis Ngannou will have the leverage to negotiate. With every major MMA promotions backing out of the deal Francis Ngannou does not have a choice other than signing with PFL and as a owner will you negotiate the same when all the major promotions are after a hot prospect or you play hard ball to squeeze the profit.

And then his expectation to fight a major PPV in boxing which is highly unlikely to happen in the near future as Tyson Fury and Usyk will be facing and Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua are in talks and those match up might have two or more fights in their agreement, so he might need to wait another couple of years and by that time the aura behind him will be over as age is catching up as well as he is already 36.

This verbal agreement is not something to rely on. Every promotion is just weighing the worth.
PFL contract will also prevent him from fighting in boxing which means Ngannou is losing his chance in boxing. And Jones is not around again so there is no chance for that big fight as well. The dream of millions in every fight is not coming true for him.  2 years is just too long for him to wait and money is drying up. It didn't end well for him still.

owengtam09

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 11:37:06 PM

Yes, that Slap competition is a real banger for some but has also gained much criticism, and many have vaguely said that it is utterly stupid to bring it up and running again, which is why it is a good thing that it is not returning ever again you can barely see the damage in the face of one of the contestants his face was swollen so much it will burst, so it is fairly a good thing that it is abruptly stopped with just 1 season, if I am not mistaking, for me it has real danger getting some damage taken by those slaps, unlike with boxing and the MMA where fighters can evade uncertain damage to the head,

I haven't seen any article yet regarding this but I am trusting you but I am sure provided proof will surely suffice and enough, but if it is a done deal then Ngannou's career is safe, or just averted in getting down, I just wish he stays longer and this could be a big break for PFL because many fans of Francis Ngannou will surely rejoice to see him again inside the cage, or even his haters will be delighted aswell,

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 12:46:37 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2023, 01:04:04 PM by YuginKadoya

It's a growing sport and BKFC is spearheading it. I seldom watch them but KOs and TKO are indeed common. Cuts are very common as well, probably because they don't wear gloves.

Well, I think because the damage is not Suppress so much with the gloves so the referee does see immediately the damage whenever it is a cut or bump that bleeds, and the referee would stop the fight immediately, I guess the fighters often take caution on their movements and their strikes just to limit the damage from them and to their opponent but surely at the heat of the fight they will never fully control their strength,

Chatri offered him $20 million guaranteed and it is a fact that even the UFC offered the highest amount for a Heavy Weight fighter and Francis Ngannou backed out of the deal from the UFC, so money is not the issue. Like i mentioned in another thread there are reports that claim that Ngannou asked for a seat in the directors board in OneFC which is ridiculous and hence they cannot meet those demands and backed out.

Imagine Conor McGregor demanding to be a part owner of UFC because he brings the most views to fight again  Cheesy.

That was crazy I really think what Francis Ngannou wants is life stability for his family I really think he is the breadwinner of the family and they are all looking up to him to get them out of poverty, even though it is not direct money they are talking about it is insane the position he wants would surely still talking about the money he can get after ONE FC approves to his demand and it was really crazy, I really don't know what Francis Ngannou wants but it is not worth it,

If Henry Cejudo was his trainer I really think he still has that quality touch, but both fighters didn't step inside the ring for other fights they only want that rematch, they didn't see what have changed in their opponent which is a good thing, that means the other one got to surprise the other one, but yeah that faints from Demetrious Johnson was exposed to be fixed by Adriano Moraes, if he got a counter to that then this might be a bad take for Demetrious But DJ, could also capitalize with that and have a change of style,

The good news is Demetrious Johnson won the fight even though it was a decision win it was a dominant win for Demetrious Johnson It was a boring fight and it is because of Adriano Moraes he keeps on clinching against Demetrious Johnson so much that he looks like he doesn't want to fight at all, it was a boring fight in my opinion, but the great fight in this event was the Co-Main Event the Muay Thai fight Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Edgar Juarez Tabares was more exciting than with the Main Event,
owengtam09

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 03:50:29 PM

The good news is Demetrious Johnson won the fight even though it was a decision win it was a dominant win for Demetrious Johnson It was a boring fight and it is because of Adriano Moraes he keeps on clinching against Demetrious Johnson so much that he looks like he doesn't want to fight at all, it was a boring fight in my opinion, but the great fight in this event was the Co-Main Event the Muay Thai fight Rodtang Jitmuangnon VS Edgar Juarez Tabares was more exciting than with the Main Event,

It was really a boring fight you are right, Adriano Moraes doesn't really know what to do and what he can answer Demetrious Johnson with, and you are right all he do was Clinch it's like he is just surviving Demetrious Johnson the entire fight I don't really have words for it, but many have expected that this is going to be one good fight to watch but as the fight progress it was nothing like their 1st and 2nd fight Adriano Moraes don't have an answer against the faints of Demetrious Johnson,

Well, Moving forward right now the brother of Leon Edwards is having a Main Event match in Bellator and it is,

Bellator 296: Mousasi vs. Edwards

Date & Time: 05.12.2023 at 12:00 PM ET
Promotion: Bellator MMA

MAIN EVENT
Gegard Mousasi VS Fabian Edwards

CO-MAIN EVENT
Mansour Barnaoui VS Brent Primus

MAIN CARD
Thibault Gouti VS Kane Mousah
Douglas Lima VS Costello van Steenis

PRELIMINARY CARD
Saul Rogers VS Davy Gallon
Jose Augusto VS Simon Biyong
Kyle Stewart VS Gregory Babene
Tim Wilde VS Chris Gonzalez
Bourama Camara VS Romain Debienne
Oliver Enkamp VS Luca Poclit
Denise Kielholtz VS Paula Cristina
Steven Hill VS Nicolò Solli
Fabacary Diatta VS A. Romero Rodriguez
Asaël Adjoudj VS Georges Sasu
Brett Johns VS Marcirley Alves
Sarvarjon Khamidov VS Kevin Petshi
Yves Landu VS Piotr Niedzielski

Info was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/97267-bellator-paris
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: