Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5649 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:44:47 AM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
IMO Bitcoin may be the best option in the current situation. The oncoming halving has already begun to show itself in the price increase. I guess it will be over $15k next year and this increase will be enough for all of us. Ethereum itself is good, but it is also dominated by the Bitcoin. That is why we should hold on tight from the head.
I think the increase that will occur is the property of all markets in the next year. it doesn't only happen to bitcoin, but we all will see altcoin pumping up because of the halving effect. we will wait for his journey at the end of this year.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:19:54 PM

2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
ETH remains my favorite blockchain project , and I'm anticipating ETH 2.0 since I already bought more ETH in preparation for staking. I really think the migration to POS algorithm will bring a new dawn for ETH. My second best project which currently is highly undervalued in my opinion is PUNDIX.  NPXS price keeps dumping and I think it has prospects in future notwithstanding. What if they gain mainstream adoption for their Point of Sale device, you know what that means right. Please note that what I wrote here is strictly my opinion, and not an endorsement for any coin, thanks.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:40:00 PM

My favorite coin is XLM. This is the first coin I have besides bitcoin in 2014. They give it for free  Cheesy
What I like the most is XLM is very useful in micropayments. You can transfer money easily from anywhere at very low cost throughout the world. This is very helpful for our family or colleagues who are in need of money quickly without intermediaries when they are on overseas.

Yes Stellar XLM has been my favorite as well and it has a real quick transfer time which makes it easier to use, apart from payment transfer it has helped me to earn good amount of profit during bull run and post bull run as well. As of now it's not upto the mark in terms of value but sooner or later it will bounce back and many merchants will adopt it as well.
Yes, I also profit a lot from XLM  Cheesy
If you look at the chart today, XLM has gone up by 20-25% because they burned around 55 billion XLM out of 85 billion available to be destroyed. I am very sure that XLM will continue to develop into the top 5 cryptos later.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 12:42:19 PM

All projects that have high potential are certainly very good for investment and a lot of us choose to invest in bitcoin and etherium, because the project is very good for the future and we will definitely get huge profits and everyone will be sure with but we cannot predict whether this can happen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:51:13 PM

yeah my favorite project is eth like you, lots of projects built on it, it has been very effective in applying blockchain technology, I believe that with it improving day by day, it will be applied a lot on projects in the world, then you want to buy eth also pay a high price ...

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:22:52 PM

All projects that have high potential are certainly very good for investment and a lot of us choose to invest in bitcoin and etherium, because the project is very good for the future and we will definitely get huge profits and everyone will be sure with but we cannot predict whether this can happen.
Profits can happen if the price we invest can be good, although investors choose to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, if the price drops, obviously they will suffer losses, so the profit can only occur when the price of coins or tokens that we invest has increased.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

KAVA is my latest favourite project because it's from binance launchpad. Every project that from binance lauchpad is must be the greatest from the greatest because they qualified the best project that can held in binance launchpad. And also the result was so great, the price pumped right after it enters the market and the demand still big eventhough the price is already tenfold. I think every binance IEO project is worth to join
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:27:53 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin that I ever seen, so I'll choose it and maybe it always be.

Other than that, I really like what Satoshi did. He just let bitcoin be expanded by someone else and he kept himself anynomously. I might open my mask when the project that I create is successfully be used/be interested by many people but he is not.

I think this had indicated that he really wants to change the state of the world without having to be known by others or even become the richest man of all time, but if you look at the project that recently came out I think there are other things like wanting to be famous and being a rich man when the project was successfully received by everyone.

2ether
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:32:10 PM

Of course, Ethereum is the best project on the market right now and our team is actively working to improve it, very soon you will see something more promising than just Ethereum.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:40:05 PM

I always choose projects that have high volumes like bitcoin as an investment place now. with high volume, the coin will be able to compete and survive in the market. I consider bitcoin as a favourite project lately because the only bitcoin can give us huge profits.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:57:26 PM

Ethereum is also my choice.

The ethereum project has helped us to quickly create our own coin without the need for blockchain. But it also helped scammers make it easier for them to steal our hard-earned money. Hopefully ethereum give some action to this problem to get investors back on their platform and to recover from their current decline.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:14:58 PM

of course the most favorite project for all crypto investors is bitcoin. and for my next favorite project I choose ripple and binance coin. I chose Ripple because the price is currently still under $ 1, but with Ripple's technology, we can send and receive universal cross-chain payments. while BNB with its commitment to burn 100 million BNB tokens can prevent BNB from inflation. so that both of these coins can develop rapidly and have high prices in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 02:57:00 PM

I am also always interested in the etherum, xlm, and xrp projects. but they are old coins and development for new features I think is still slow, but I always believe their future. I am actually interested in the projects of the new exchanger, which are yobit, bitforex, probit, and binance. I don't know what is special, but I always like new things.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:28:20 PM

I love responsive coins like bitcoincash, litecoin, Ethereum etc, they are always ready for bitcoin movement, once bitcoin surge in price they sharply respond to the movement and add good percentage to their present values

cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:34:17 PM

You and me have the same thought in choosing the ethereum project as a favorite project, in addition to ethereum, litecoin is now also an alternative coin that you should also try to make as a favorite altcoin, Because, in my opinion these two altcoins are almost identical and very suitable to be used as a long-term investment, especially as far as I know if Litecoin has a very limited supply of coins and of course this makes Litecoin price movements will tend to be very stable when cryptocurrency experiences market price fluctuations.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:36:26 PM

I like looking for those hidden gems in the small cap market, even one or two every time. Ofcourse I would like to accumulate more BTC but I like deflationary coins and ones that spit out some nice juicy extras. I plan on procuring some NEXO tokens to get dividends to offset nexo loans, EUREKA COIN, because ther eis a buy back and burn policy coming, just like what happened to Biance, but on steroids, which could sharply raise the price of this much undervalued blockchain coin and am looking at NEO, ONT and soem other Chinese projects to collect the gas from etc as they are POS, kind of. I also have a big bag of APX, so hoping if that kicks off in a few months, I can be sitting nicely again and can help my family.  Mnay people need help nowadays with health issues etc.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kunotcoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:41:49 PM

Ethereum was and old coin already, and it has prove a lot why it was called the King of smart contracts, But if you are referring to a new project, I think Tecracoin is one of the good project to date out there it was proven that they are backed by real product called Graphene Tech. a science base technology that very useful today. that's why i watch these project closely.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:33:35 PM

I haven't found any new project to add in my favorite list, so, I am still stuck on Bitcoin and Ethereum! Bitcoin is the pillar of the crypto industry, without it, we can't imagine the crypto market! This is a true example of decentralization! There is no owner of it, a coin leading by people!

Ethereum is the biggest platform where many other good altcoins rely on it! This coin still has many ways to go to get the real price! Besides these, I want to give a space for BNB, LINK, XLM, ONE coin!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

I haven't found any new project to add in my favorite list, so, I am still stuck on Bitcoin and Ethereum! Bitcoin is the pillar of the crypto industry, without it, we can't imagine the crypto market! This is a true example of decentralization! There is no owner of it, a coin leading by people!

Ethereum is the biggest platform where many other good altcoins rely on it! This coin still has many ways to go to get the real price! Besides these, I want to give a space for BNB, LINK, XLM, ONE coin!

You might want to read about One coin here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:25:45 PM

i think ETH ,ADA,TRX these are really big and my favourite project these days.they are recovering and i think end of the year these coin will reach a good position Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: