Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5649 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:11:20 AM

I would probably have to go with Ethereum as well not because of its market dominance, but because of its upcoming features and flexibility of smart contract development, popularity, and efforts with the global developer community to bring about standards for these types of technologies
I want wake up for re investing again after failed many time with get lost always, right now I want to choose which one good altcoin for investing like ethereum. Best reason why have to invest with eth because have popularity and good development team and I can trust eth back again to higher price later with bitcoin always growing up, I know many people have left with eth during ICO was scam and less people invest using eth platform again.
You don't have the right plan for your investment. maybe you can choose short-term investments and daily trading. You can control the price you want. the most important thing is don't think about big profits first. if you are satisfied with the benefits, complete it and continue tomorrow. don't be too greedy to make money because you can lose your money.
I now prefer to invest in new exchange coins or some IEO coins in large exchanges such as binance for my daily trading. BCNX, ONE and BNB are coins that are now more focused for me to trade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:12:25 AM

I would probably have to go with Ethereum as well not because of its market dominance, but because of its upcoming features and flexibility of smart contract development, popularity, and efforts with the global developer community to bring about standards for these types of technologies
I want wake up for re investing again after failed many time with get lost always, right now I want to choose which one good altcoin for investing like ethereum. Best reason why have to invest with eth because have popularity and good development team and I can trust eth back again to higher price later with bitcoin always growing up, I know many people have left with eth during ICO was scam and less people invest using eth platform again.
until now I still entrust the assets that I have in ethereum. despite a deep decline, but I still hold it. I believe in the community and trust in ethereum will rise again. Moreover, ethereum 2.0 will be launched soon, I think this will be a stimulus for investors to invest in ethereum

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:18:02 AM

With the situation of the market lately, am finding it difficult to settle for a best project this days. I would no doubt settle for Bitcoin and ethereum which seems to be the most popular and highly held cryptocurrency in the world. I believe that holding bitcoin is a better option for those who are new in the cryptocurrency space.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:39:12 AM

there are a lot of projects that I think are good, but ethereum is still the main one. You are not wrong choosing ethereum to be the best coin project because it has been proven from the beginning of ethereum's launch until now.

adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:21:53 AM

Bitcoin and another close second is Ethereum, because there are so many ERC-20 tokens in existence and it's very convenient to store many tokens with the same wallet, combined with the fact that ethereum is more scalable than bitcoin and transaction fees are so low, Ethereum can also be gotten in all major exchanges worldwide so it's also easy to obtain, although I don't like it's price movement lately, but that's to be expected in this kind of market.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:38:57 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are still the choice of investors and day traders, there are many new projects and some of them are currently closing projects they have developed, having real products is no guarantee to continue to hold coins other than BTC, but there are still altcoins that can we see it has a daily trading volume and can be an option for long-term investments like Ethereum

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:51:03 AM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
My favorite today was Elrond network. It has have a very potential plan to make a solution of speed of transactions. It can produce 65,000 transaction per second in 4 shards. They are in main net launching but the date hasn't announce yet. But their promised was by the 4th Quarter this year lets wait.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:57:09 AM

The best one so far is still ETH and few privacy coins like veil but to say the truth we have many good coins in crypto space that can turn good in near future, my advice is to stick with coins that have very good usefulness

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:31:41 AM

My favorite project is MATIC, this is a potential project in 2019, many times it allows me to xxx my account in seconds.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:36:27 AM

I cannot say that have a good project on these day because of having some scam project always happen.
But as of now I seen some good project coming up and have so many bounty hunters participate.

Ill think this will be a start to be back some good project in the end of the year of 2019.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 11:36:32 AM

Once upon a time I held a lot of altcoins, and I think they are the best altcoins in this market. EOS, NEO, ADA .... that's one of the altcoins I have held. But after a year, it made me lose a lot of money, with me now only BTC is the number one, altcoin is a scam

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
faridrn

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:36:18 PM

although it is trade able in 3 market .Helios Protocol now is at early stage of development ,
its a self funded project , With incredible goals and plans for the future and a very well-known team that inspires confidence, in general I am sure that the project is good and I invite you to join. The benefit of this project are enormous and this should undoubtedly interest both investors and ordinary consumers.

For Daily airdrop & bounty : https://heliosprotocol.io/airdrops_bounties.php

JOIN HELIOS ARMY :   https://heliosprotocol.io/public_airdrops/helios_army.php#referral_discord_username=@azisjesika | HeliosProtocol.io#4818
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:00:29 PM

I think this year so far I have no favorite apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe I got tired investing and checking project, tried investing this year about 2 project, just a little amount also joined their bounties, but in return still they were scam, despite the fact that I did red their whitepaper, the team is visible and active in the community, they do have platform but still turned out scam in the end.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:07:53 PM

At this point I think you can consider OK OK tokens of OKEx, a leading crypto exchange today, with a complete crypto derivative ecosystem. However, their total market cap is currently only US $ 50m, quite small compared to Binance, or even Houbi or Kucoin. I rate OKEx higher than Binance, so I bought and kept quite a bit of OKB.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:11:09 PM

At this point I think you can consider OK OK tokens of OKEx, a leading crypto exchange today, with a complete crypto derivative ecosystem. However, their total market cap is currently only US $ 50m, quite small compared to Binance, or even Houbi or Kucoin. I rate OKEx higher than Binance, so I bought and kept quite a bit of OKB.
if the OKEx exchange can compete then it is possible that their tokens can grow for the price. Likewise with Binance, their tokens have good value and price in the market because of the use of their current burs. but it needs to be recognized that the OKEx exchange has a pretty good trust by the community

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cekerula

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

my favorite project right now is PGPay. they have a good concept, a positive team background, and a promising product. I think the project that I am taking part in now can produce good fruit someday, if you are interested, you can join us.
WhiteWhale367

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:17:49 PM

Hello all, if you are interested in long-term project, i would suggest Helios Protocol. Very good engineered new project, shortly, it is a token, developed on Etherum network 2019 and this month they launched Mainnet network and went on their way. The best way to shortly described it is to quote the sentence:

" An infinitely scalable cryptocurrency and smart contract platform based on DAG + blockchains. Helios Protocol is designed from the ground up to be futureproof with secure, high speed, and low fee transactions, and to enable truly decentralized and democratic applications."

The team is every day involved with community and this year they were presenting on WCC 2019 - Workshop on Coding and Cryptography , the details are on Helios Twitter

Official website with a lot of details and scientific WP-s is :
https://heliosprotocol.io/index.php

Project is community based and there is a promotion group called Helios Army. Its casual and informative group where every member can easily earn extra HLS doing basic promotion activities.
Here is my referral link and dont be a stranger to check the group out. As i said the project is very new and has huge potential to be in the top world crypto.

https://heliosprotocol.io/public_airdrops/helios_army.php#referral_discord_username=@Whitewhale#6020
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:09:29 PM

A big NONE! If the kind of project you are pertaining avout is ICO and bounties. What I'm only interested to is Bitcoin. I already learned my lesson after I invested to Electroneum last 2017 (as far as I remember) and I don want to happen again. Such a waste of money, strategy and most importantly time and effort Grin. So here's my simple advice, avoid new projects because most of them are scam at least futureless lol.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 07:41:19 PM

A big NONE! If the kind of project you are pertaining avout is ICO and bounties. What I'm only interested to is Bitcoin. I already learned my lesson after I invested to Electroneum last 2017 (as far as I remember) and I don want to happen again. Such a waste of money, strategy and most importantly time and effort Grin. So here's my simple advice, avoid new projects because most of them are scam at least futureless lol.

I can only agree with your post. I have done many bounties for small token amounts and the new projects don't get listed on any exchanges so selling the small amount of bounty is difficult. Overall, doing the bounty tasks was not worth my time and didn't amount to much useful cryptocurrency in my wallet.    Also, yes so many of the new projects are scams with poor development teams.  There are already many good projects that are relatively cheap and the development teams have proven they have "staying power".  Why invest money in a new scam coin that will disappear in a year when there are solid projects like TRX, VET, ADA, DGB and ENJ  all tokens that have future potential and some of these are a fraction of a cent to buy.  The days of ICO pump and dumps are long gone.  Good luck. 
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

I used to think Altcoin was a very unpleasant project because his bad management is not like Bitcoin and somehow I was interested in Energi.
Energi Coin, Their projects such as donations and yesterday have held earndrop. but strangely their coin did not plunge into it even up and up until I was a little sorry too quickly sell it under
Same, I also like Energi project and have received rewards from Airdrop. This project continues to develop quite well and has a high popularity so that many investors and traders are interested in joining the Energi project. for now the NRG trade volume continues to grow large, on the CMC ranking Energi is ranked 81. one of the achievements is quite good because Energi is a new project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: