Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5649 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 12:45:47 PM

Okay,if I have to talk about my favourite project I have to make a list. And in top of the list belong to bitcoin. After that I can maybe choose some big budget coins like cardano,eth,matic,link. Then I pick some small or mid cap coins I really enjoy this part. And in this mart I am in one project called vite. They have two coins vite the main coin and vx their exchange coin. Vite is already listed on binance. They are growing big bit by bit. And I think in few years they would b very big. That's it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:10:17 PM

Of the recently released projects on the market, I like DAI the most. I read today that Binance launches DeFi staking of this project. And the project itself is very interesting to crypto-enthusiasts.

There is a great opportunity with the information you have given everyone here. it is not wrong to see what you say is true and share with what will happen next.
Just don't take this information as a call to action. Everyone determines the risks and benefits for themselves when investing in a particular crypto project.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 10:04:44 PM

the new $SAND is doing quite well:
https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/the-sandbox/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
AnwarDah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 09:02:55 PM

These days, I find ProBit projects to be the best!! The last two projects were extremely successful. You can buy tokens at a huge discount!! They are now working on a new one. Check their link out, you will not regret it https://www.probit.com/en-us/exclusive
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:33:48 AM

Well aside from Bitcoin I like large supply coins like XRP and XLM since they one of the very active with their development and implementations these days. Shifted my taste from my previous all time favourite coins like Ethereum and Cardano.

mine is BNB, Binance does a great job engaging their users by offering a coin that powers the Binance Ecosystem. BNB can be used to pay transaction fees, credit card bills, travel expenses, and much more. Learn about its uses, support options, and burn mechanism here

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:21:36 PM

These days, I find ProBit projects to be the best!! The last two projects were extremely successful. You can buy tokens at a huge discount!! They are now working on a new one. Check their link out, you will not regret it https://www.probit.com/en-us/exclusive
That's really a joke, how do the projects listed in Probit be the best? I have seen many projects listed there, but the price dropped many times and there was no liquidity. Looks like you're just trying to promote this bullshit exchange

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:25:34 PM

Of course I chose the project that I support now which is Covir, Covir developments always look good and their planing exchanger can be said to be huge
Enthusiasts has started to add a lot and a little advice from me If you have money try investing in Covir, I am sure it will provide profit

Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:35:14 PM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.

Currently etherium is ranked 2nd on the coinmarketcap ranking for price $ 395.04, Market Cap $ 44.39 B, total supply 112.37 B, and a volume of $ 9.08 B. Certainly makes Etherium a very popular project and has strong community support.

The etherium development team who is always active in this development will have a good impact on future prices. then investment in etherium is the right choice.

For projects other than etherium, which in my opinion a good development is IDENA, the volume of growth for 30 days has increased, and the price in 30 days has increased by 375.2%, this is really interesting to keep on eye and be recognized as a powerful newcomer coin.

On the other hand IDENA carries the First Proof of Blockchain technology in the world.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:19:55 PM

bitcoin, ethereum, tron are my favorite projects till now and I also still have all the coins in my wallet, for new projects can't be favorite coins because at any time they can disappear

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:53:14 PM

being the most favourite and the most popular is not easy, there are many processes that must be passed to prove that it is a superior project. So far, the project that I like the most is Ethereum, so many innovations have been made so that it has become the inspiration for the projects that followed. The market position is strong, and look how wide the Ethereum ecosystem is.
For new projects, I am very interested in Tachyon https://t.me/tachyoneco, one of its products, VPN, is quite popular. The project development is promising, supported by a proactive team.
While other projects that are popular today are definitely DeFi and yield farming, but they need to be careful and in-depth analysis before joining. Many projects are formed from small teams with minimal funding. Its development is stunted, not optimal, so it is prone to bugs.

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:10:07 AM

ETH is indeed a favorite coin of many people, because the short and long term investment prospects are clear, but lately I have also been interested in investing in BNB, because I think it is a good coin to trade.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 11:37:14 PM

For me, my favorite is ethereum, ethereum platform is spreading wider everyday and there are alot of developments this year which shows the team are still in their best shape. I believe in the future of Ethereum, reasons i can't stop bagging more eth everyday.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 03:56:10 AM

I still choose bitcoin as my one and only favorite project ever made knowing how many competitors are in the marketplace but it still manage to out ranked them for many years and still counting. Also, we have seem how great it is for making the biggest bull run on the history of cryptocurrencies that makes it the most favorite coin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
ashkhr90

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 12:34:33 PM

Hello Guys
Check out this new project if you have misse onto likes of $doki and $comb

Project Name : Game of President
Token Ticker: $GOP
Basically a kind of game or more precisely Voting project
400 ETH is the amount in presale and there is airdrop also

Join Discord https://discord.gg/UxQkbA4

and get whiteliste for their presale otherwise you wont get allocations

Twitter: @gopcoin

Note: DYOR always
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 12:36:13 PM

For only profit point of view, YFI and YFII are my favorite nowadays. I havent seen such coins in crypto market that make sharp movement so often with such high volumes. they give really good opportunities for daily traders.

turn the page
Chramichsw

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:09:08 PM

My favorite project these days is BTC,it also always my number one since the day i walk in crypto world.It creats such beautiful crypto world and i also make profit from hold BTC.In addition to this,i like ETH too, the results indicate that ETH did not let me down these days.

Has Ethereum ever let you down?

But what about now, at the moment, when its network is completely overloaded, the commissions are frantic, did this project really let you down? It seems to me that now everyone was disappointed in Ether.

At the expense of Bitcoin, we can only admire and remember it, but at the moment there have already appeared projects that look much better, which have much better organized all the same functions, project activities.

But, here everyone has their own opinion, so I will not advise someone something.
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 01:56:21 PM

The recent project that interests me is LAMDEN. They just went out to the mainnet last month and already have several dapps launched on that blockchain. What I find good is that it has an extremely fast remittance speed, can allow people to write smart contracts and tokens in 100% python and fix bugs quickly. It is better and easier than the solidity of Ethereum.

sharos

Activity: 551
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 02:37:16 PM

I will put first on my list of favorites project is Tron, Ethereum, Bitcoin.

I can describe one reason for being on my list of favorites.

Now a days, we face crazy ETH transuction fees. I Don't know why gas fee increasing and don't know when It will be same as before. But, I recognized smart contact through Ethereum.

Transuction fee in tron is really comfortable. In this respect, I will put the tron ​​far ahead.

Bitcoin in my favourite list because, everything with bitcoin is perfect. From my site, Bitcoin is perfect cryptocurrency project.
Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 05:57:45 PM

What is your favorite project these days?
I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha
What do you mean by project? Is it bounty or coin? If you mean coin than Bitcoin is my favorite project. If you mean bounty than there are some good bounty project ongoing now. Such as JACS.tech, YOUengine, ASLAproject, Bintex futures, Poolz, Crowdsale Network etc.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 06:10:08 PM

For me now, expectations are big with the projects I am with.
Among that DIA data based, cartesi building linux infrastructure fro blockchchain, Sheng a wellness platform and multivac which will launch its mainnet soon.
Let's see how these will perform long way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: