Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5651 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:55:00 PM

Exactly, it's just my opinions, but right now ethereum is the biggest projects or i can say altcoin. ethereum is almost used by more than half of the projects that existed today
I think more than 70 percent of the projects. Ethereum blockchain is also my choice before but for a huge supply I couldn't support it for a very long time. Now my choice is Bitcoin, Binance coin and DIA tokens. Maybe DIA can take any position from the top 20-50 altcoins. Binance coins are also good for their limited supply. Top coins are the best but the maximum supply must be fixed.
Indeed, DIA has a good development project, but until now there is still no good news that can make the price go up, there must be more interesting developments, maybe the use of DIA in the community will have a good impact because more people will use DIA.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:33:11 AM

Indeed, DIA has a good development project, but until now there is still no good news that can make the price go up, there must be more interesting developments, maybe the use of DIA in the community will have a good impact because more people will use DIA.
DIA is one of the defi projects that I still hold until now, they have a well-known partner but still the price has not increased, it looks like his team must have other strategies to attract investors, and now they are holding an airdrop for DIA holders.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:43:32 AM

just like you, of course my favorite project is ethereum.

but to make quick profits, sometimes I choose other projects like Tron and Ten, and occasionally I also choose BNB or BCH.
so actually my favorite project always changes according to market situation.  Grin Grin
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:17:40 AM

My favorite project is Mantra DAO. Because Mantra dao is a very large community defi project. For now there are 71 million coins staked by the community, this is huge as the current circulation of the mantra dao is only 140 million.
You can buy dao spells at bithum, okex, uniswap.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 09:58:29 PM

I also think Eth is the best project. maximum Project based on Erc20 Eth. Currently i have seen many projects of which Cur project looks much better. Its much pottential token. Merj & stable coin news upcoming soon.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:43:05 PM

I see that there is a new bounty campaign - Free TON. Guys who wear the signature, how do you like the project itself, is it worth investing now or is it better to wait and take a closer look?

how can you say that is your favourite project when you don't know it is worth or not to invest ? if you believe that the project is good then you should have no doubt about it. i suggest you to invest in some projects that have been already interest a lot of investors in some years, not in the new projects that we don't know exactly what will happen with them in the next few weeks or months.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:04:48 PM

Have you heard about CryptoKitties? it's quite well known in the crypto market, it is under ethereum network, it did congest the ethereum network in year 2018 and the game is still popular up to this day, their devs made a new project with the same game with a twist in it, they now offer Yield Farming. the name of the project is KittieFIGHT. try to take a peek in it too Smiley
Personally, in don't welcome new strange project into my dwellings because sometimes she projects been renamed they don't perform beyond expectations. Kettiefight was in the market 2018 and now reinvented which shouldn't be seen as an opportunity but otherwise. Though the market still uncertain but investors should be more careful with such projects across board.

BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:12:14 PM

Cosmos Network. I like this project and i think that Cosmos ecosystem is awesome. Many promising project use Cosmos. I think Cosmos is greater than Polkadot. Cosmos is top 5 coin for me. Also Cosmos projects leading at incentivized testnet hype. I think that Cosmos ecosystem is mother for gems.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:13:20 PM

Personally, I really liked the Free TON project. He took the work of the team of Pavel Durov as a basis. I hope the developers will be able to implement this project at a high level and they will be able to implement their plans. I am ready to help them advertise their project wherever I can do it.

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:26:49 PM

current project favorite is waves, waves show nice recovery in fomo Defi,
they show that Defi can be applied to their platform well, and the results are positive, gravity makes things different and interesting,
try to understand Waves and learn them.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:48:31 PM

sincerely, these days a lot of crypto projects seems the same to me
It keeps feeling like someone figures out something new and everybody just wants to copy it until its no longer selling.
I think this is what is happening with DeFi projects and the same thing that happened with IEOs and ICOs
nevetheless, my best project at the moment is DIA project

IndianaJons

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:31:13 PM

sincerely, these days a lot of crypto projects seems the same to me
It keeps feeling like someone figures out something new and everybody just wants to copy it until its no longer selling.
I think this is what is happening with DeFi projects and the same thing that happened with IEOs and ICOs
nevetheless, my best project at the moment is DIA project

Everything new is well forgotten old and served with new sauce. Now the same ICO are being held as they were in 2017. The only difference is that now it is called a little differently, and there is also an emphasis on the development of DeFi projects. They are certainly good and very promising, but fundraising is almost no different from 2017.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 08:10:46 AM

my favorite project is the DOGEM apk from developer Caressen Chesster in Indonesia. with popularity as ranked on no 1 with 19 percent votes compared with the nearest of rank as dominating 15 percent and 12 percent.
supports the DOGEM Project if from Indonesia.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Jonyshake71

Activity: 372

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:11:03 PM

Ethereum and Tron, both of them is my favorite project among the whole altcoins.this is cause they are simple to use, continueously developing themselves, can store in wallet without any trouble and has less transactions fee facilities. trade volume also moving so fast. if its about make an investment on new altcoin, then i also have great interest on finance based projects.for example, defi tokens are now dominating the crypto market.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:41:58 PM

It was only two favorite project the could be rely on them this two is bitcoin and the second one is etherium they are trusted and worth to invest.
Those two are in the top in the market and tested in crypto world and the prices is worth to buy and holding until the time for them increasing the price. And we experience of what this two can do if the bull run comes. And actually there are more new project coming but we dont know yet on when they will be release on.
IndianaJons

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:50:36 PM

Ethereum and Tron, both of them is my favorite project among the whole altcoins.this is cause they are simple to use, continueously developing themselves, can store in wallet without any trouble and has less transactions fee facilities. trade volume also moving so fast. if its about make an investment on new altcoin, then i also have great interest on finance based projects.for example, defi tokens are now dominating the crypto market.

Seeing how you have chosen the two most popular platforms for creating new projects, I can conclude that you love to invest in new projects with the help of them and you can make money on it. I do not trust Tron because several times already I have lost all profits due to the fall in the price of this coin.

PancongStreet

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:02:09 AM

a good project is a project that can continue to grow indefinitely in my opinion
ethereum is indeed one of them because ethereum continues to develop its blockchains to make better blockchains besides this is one of the promising projects, in my opinion, BNB is very promising because these BNB developers continue to adapt to what users need and like

devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 10:18:23 AM

obviously in the first places there are bitcoin and ethereum but lately i am following with interest also tron ​​more precisely its token sun that can be mined now with a good profit, then eidoo where we hope the debit cards are coming soon and also the brand new altcoin wax for its nft collectible cards
Bitcoin-Pro

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 10:36:51 AM

BTC, Eth, LTC, BCH

they are top crypto in daily volume :
https://www.coingecko.com/en

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:08:34 AM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.

My favorite project is still Blockchain until whenever and coin from the blockchain project which I choose to be an investment is the same as what you choose, that is Ethereum, because in my opinion Ethereum is a project that has a good idea and of course Ethereum is very suitable to be used as a long-term investment (giving me a very big profit in the future).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: