Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market currently being manipulated?  (Read 1853 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:46:24 PM

yes we can't see the whales, but it doesn't mean there is no whales
we can't know exactly what strategy does whale use, but it doesn't mean it can't be detected

there are a sign in the market that show whale behaviour, if we are strict to see in the market
i.e before pump and dump scheme happened, the volume increased so heavy
I don't expect the whales to come anytime soon and put their money on the market now. let alone to pump without a reason that would benefit them. they come to profit not only to provide benefits for those who faithfully wait for the market to pump again. by the way what sign do you see in the market?

Whales are there and waiting for the right moment. Any quick price change by more than 10% is manipulation. Do you think several hundred investors arrange the same hour to sell their BTC? Of course not. This is one whale that uses bots to make a huge number of transactions in short intervals, which causes panic sell to focus on cheaper BTC. Later, the price increases and slowly sells what he bought cheaply.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:41:58 PM

To me, it seems like the market is moving its usual state. An up and down movement, just relax and be patient i know this is just a temporary fall. If the market has a dump before the jump then this is it but don't just expect too much because there is nothing in particular that would make the market to pump beyond $9,000 at this time. You may think it is being manipulated but this is how the market move.
Yes, it is true that the Bitcoin market has no purpose, manipulations happen, of course, but in such a size that it can not significantly control the price component, each of the major players “pulls the blanket over himself” rocking the boat, into which thousands of smaller players are afraid to go down.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 03:19:26 AM

usually before the pump, the market always falls. and today I see the market experiencing a decline, especially for bitcoin and several other big altcoins. in recent days bitcoin may be able to hold above 9k, but in the end it still falls.

then I wonder if this is really the downfall before the pump?
considering that soon we will enter the end of Q4 2019, and in Q2 2020 bitcoin will be halving. so now is the last time the Whales buy cheap btc. that's why the market was deliberately manipulated to make the price of bitcoin go down. and after that they pump slowly to look like market growth.

so what do you think, is my thinking wrong?

Yea and yes
You are right, most financial market are manipulated
And crypto market is Heavily manipulated

The reason why i say so is because you can easily see that crypto market investors/holders are really fragile
A 400 btc dump can trigger a 10% price drop chain effect in less than 12 hours

How do we counter manipulation?
One of the only way to counter it is to push the crypto market cap higher
You can see that the reason why currency pair is not easily manipulated by even 1% is because the marketcap is too huge to be manipulated
They might test the market reaction by minor spike but they would not be able to control the price single handed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: