Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
P2Pooler

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:03:03 PM

Hey! I just saw that I have 0.57451812 XSV confirmed on the leetpools from my hours of mining before I gave up. Will sell my account with the confirmed coins for only .005 BTC. PM me if you want it!

So, you have given up, and you try to scam someone into buying your XSV above the current market price by selling them your account (which means you don't have to pay the transaction fees required to send to an exchange).

You have the nerve to call the developer a scammer?  What a hypocrite.  

How about this, I am offering a 1 XSV bounty to whomever identifies all of the obvious trolls in this thread.  I will xfer it to you via the internal transfer system @ Atomic-Trade, so that you get the full amount of the bounty (no transaction fees).  You can earn an additional XSV by clarifying why each of the people you have identified in this thread are trolls (supported with quotes/motives).  

If you have given up, as you say, why are you still wasting your time here?
Wow, exactly when did I call the developer a scammer? You are just one of the shills. You know for a fact that the developer has an order with a printer? Then you must be rather close to the project, or you don't really know and just believe everything you read? There is nothing wrong with the other poster asking for proof of that. How about a copy of the print order that could be verified with the print shop. Ya right! Oh by the way I gave the account to a00r for nothing because they asked me nicely. Call me names all you want you can't make me cry.

You called him a scammer here:
You are either a fool or in on this scam.
+1 There are at least 3 shills in this thread. Can you find them all?

I'm not sure why you are so upset.  But if you seriously have memory loss to this degree, I would recommend a visit to the Dr.

What makes you think I am upset? I'm having a great day! You might want to visit the eye doctor as well, that was from "scam exposer".

So, correct me if I'm wrong, what does +1 mean?
Doesn't that mean that you agree with what scam_exposer said?

Quit contradicting yourself.

LOL I am not contradicting myself, it is just quite a stretch for you to claim someone called someone else a scammer because they +1 a comment.

I was actually +1'ing him calling you either a shill or a fool. HAHAHA  Which you are...both!

Here we go again.  Another grown man calling people names.  Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.  Grow up.

If you don't like it here, leave?

Umm didn't you call me a scammer and a hypocrite? But you are above? If you don't like my comments, just click ignore. Thanks!

Those aren't names.  Those are labels based on facts.  You tried to make selling your account above the XSV market price seem like a great deal.  You have no credibility.  

And I have no problems with your comments.  But if you continue to make them, I will be glad to set you straight.

It doesn't look like the person I gave the account to is going to take it, so just give me your XSV address (dbt1033) and I will send you the .57 for the misunderstanding since I am such a hypocritical scammer (based on the facts).
P2Pooler

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

OK guess he just wants to call me names, question my credibility, then not accept a gift...so....

Free Money!!!! First come - first takes!

http://xsv.leetpools.net/index.php

Login: free_xsv@gmail.com
Password: min34fun
PIN: 4669

From your hypocritical scammer P2Pooler (based on...well you know...the facts as presented by the eloquent dbt1033)! Enjoy!

And with that, I'm done with this thread, coin, pools, and shills.  Cya and Good Luck!!!
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:21:20 PM

Looks like Atomic-Trade has most of the volume for this coin!  And higher buy prices Smiley

SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

Spread your hashrate! We are working with the pool that had 40%-45% of network hashrate, they have since closed their registration. We now need some miners to jump into other pools
a00r

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:40:51 PM

OK guess he just wants to call me names, question my credibility, then not accept a gift...so....

Free Money!!!! First come - first takes!

http://xsv.leetpools.net/index.php

Login: free_xsv@gmail.com
Password: min34fun
PIN: 4669

From your hypocritical scammer P2Pooler (based on...well you know...the facts as presented by the eloquent dbt1033)! Enjoy!

And with that, I'm done with this thread, coin, pools, and shills.  Cya and Good Luck!!!

ty kind sir
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

Network Hash & Price continues to increase
0.001-->0.007btc in past 8hrs

I am expecting 0.01 with 24hrs
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:32:54 PM

Spread your hashrate! We are working with the pool that had 40%-45% of network hashrate, they have since closed their registration. We now need some miners to jump into other pools
blockheadi13

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:47:53 PM

Anyone who have been mining over 24 hours and still almost zero coins confirmed?
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:54:55 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 02:23:07 AM by masterkiller

XSV has been added at Coin-Swap.

XSV/BTC
XSV/DOGE

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 01:17:23 AM

Coin-Swap has been added to SiliconValleyCoin.com. Thank you!
laterbreh

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:45:15 AM

http://XSV.LeetPools.net has OPENED Registrations

Fermin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:00:59 AM

NEW SURPRISE REWARD: 1 xsv per 1 Mhs for all who mine in our pool for the next 24hrs(Starts from your mining start time). Starting from now onwards. All current miners in our pool will automatically enrolled in this New Reward, So no need to re-register. We may close entry to this new scheme at any time after putting an announcement post here. So be fast.

REWARD DISTRIBUTION:
Our cut off time for Coin Rewards to miners who stick with us ends in the next 4 hours.
After the end of the below the cut-off time miners need to send me a pm(Don't post your details here) the below details to me.
Timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140322T08&p0=136&fg2=9acd79&msg=XSV.EngineersPools+Reward+Cutoff+Time&csz=1

Username or Email:
XSV Address:
Hash Rate:
Mining Start Date & Time in our pool:
Mining Stop Time and Date in our pool:
Requirements: Min 24 hrs in our pool. For early starters its 12hrs.
We will verify the details from our logs and will send coin rewards for all valid requests.

"REWARD OFFER ENDS IN 4 HOURS"

We welcome you to our pool. Spread your hashes.
Join our pool NoW!
http://xsv.engineerspools.com

Mining Settings:
stratum+tcp://mine.engineerspools.com:3335
Port: 3335

Good reward!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:11:32 AM

wow great!!!
EngineersPools

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:29:29 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 01:29:46 PM by EngineersPools

NEW SURPRISE REWARD(New Reward Scheme Started): 1 xsv per 1 Mhs for all who mine in our pool for the next 24hrs(Starts from your mining start time). Starting from now onwards. All current miners in our pool will automatically enrolled in this New Reward, So no need to re-register. We may close entry to this new scheme at any time after putting an announcement post here. So be fast. PM me your username and hashrate after pointing your miner.

REWARD DISTRIBUTION(Old reward scheme closed):
Send me a pm(Don't post your details here) with the below details to me.

Username or Email:
XSV Address:
Hash Rate:
Mining Start Date & Time in our pool:
Mining Stop Time and Date in our pool:
Requirements: Min 24 hrs in our pool. For early starters its 12hrs.
We will verify the details from our logs and will send coin rewards for all valid requests.

"XSV COIN REWARDS"

We welcome you to our pool. Spread your hashes.
Join our pool NoW!
http://xsv.engineerspools.com

Mining Settings:
stratum+tcp://mine.engineerspools.com:3335
Port: 3335

http://engineerspools.com/xsv/img/xsv_intro.png

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:53:07 AM

Ok. We all know this is a scam. Only greed makes anyone here to pretend it isn't.

A coin that is using the name one of the wealthiest communities in America and companies behind it can only be a scam.
These people already embraced bitcoin as a tech innovation. They don't need XSV to remind them they can invest in cryptocurrencies and use them!
There is no innovation on this coin. The only difference on this coin is the 8 min block time with a low block reward of 35 coins with a total supply of 35 million coins. That makes 12.5 million coins that were premined. With a 90 block confirmations to mature the coins this makes the perfect combination made to be hard for the miner to dump this coin which is going to speculate the value of this coin to be very high BUT though it is hard for the miner to dump it is not for the premined coins holder!
Now, the scam goes like this:
-There should be at least 5880 blocks mined till the 25th of April. Date that the maildrop was announced.
-Of this 5880 blocks, 205800 coins should be minted through mining.
-There is already alot of speculation around the price but even the price stays around on the 0.02 BTC = $12 USD margin at current market price, that would make those 205800 mined coins be worth $2.469.600 USD. If this would be the case the premined holder would be helding 150 million dollars.
-Now, even if he only dumps the exact same coins that were minted he would be a 2.5 million dollar millionaire!
-And i am only talking on the low speculative price people asking here to cover mining costs. Imagine if it goes 10x that price before the maildrop. This guy would be holding 1.5 billion dollars. Nice scam for a couple of hours of work of cloning a coin and setup a website!
-Well, the conclusion here is that people can shout scam. But even if this is all clear to everyone, the fact is people don't care if this guy is going to become a billionaire as long they get a piece of the pie!!!
-Cold harsh truth in this new old wild west style goldrush to the cryptocurrencies.

Best

Hi, Buddy.. LOL.. You are also called Buddy. We are perfectly matched!!!

From the written English, I strongly believe that the SiliconValleyCoin developer is a Mainland Chinese. LOL

Hence, it is not surprised that XSV developer is scamming people by making use the name of Silicon Valley. LOL

Hey.. Have the XVS Dev provided any evidence to prove his real association with Silicon Valley?

This is exactly the same case as HongKongCoin (HKC).

There is one more common point between XSV and HKC. Both can be traded in Bittrex.com right after launched!!!  Grin
EngineersPools

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:28:20 AM

XSV Diff lowered to 10. Mine fast Join us. Earn Free coins (For all)
EngineersPools

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:57:39 AM

New Reward Scheme Started
1 xsv per 1 Mhs for all who mine in our pool for the next 24hrs(Starts from your mining start time). Starting from now onwards. All current miners in our pool will automatically enrolled in this New Reward, So no need to re-register. We may close entry to this new scheme at any time after putting an announcement post here. So be fast. PM me your username and hashrate after pointing your miner.
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 08:41:34 AM

http://XSV.LeetPools.net has OPENED Registrations

You have been re added to the list! Thank you.
dwolfx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:55:48 AM

Its almost impossible to make an account on atomic trade without starting a support ticket.
I used 4 different emails trying to get confirmation emails to make an account , how are we supposed to trade this coin?

After a support ticket, I was able to get an account confirmed. . . but its just a silly lengthy process just to make an account on a small exchange.

Leetpools!
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 09:29:51 AM

Its almost impossible to make an account on atomic trade without starting a support ticket.
I used 4 different emails trying to get confirmation emails to make an account , how are we supposed to trade this coin?

After a support ticket, I was able to get an account confirmed. . . but its just a silly lengthy process just to make an account on a small exchange.
I will speak to the admin of Atomic-Trade, thank you for letting us know about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: