Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You want to get rich, don’t pay taxes, don’t get married, don’t use bank, and...  (Read 4407 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

To become successful does not mean your life will be miserable, if you have money everything follows.

This is the hard truth in today's world. Nowadays everything revolves around money and humans are behaving like machines. Emotions and loyalty has no place in the society now and everything revolves around money. And the importance of money increases with every passing generation. Now the upcoming generation will be even more money-minded when compared to the current one.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:40:12 PM

-snip

hahaha, LOL.

Don’t pay taxes: then i will get rekt on the jail because it, and it will cost more than didn't pay the taxes

Don’t get married: then i will get rekt by my people who know me and clearly think me its no more than crazy people, and i am sure will die because depression.

Don’t use bank: the only reason i am using a bank just for saved my little tiny money. never think to using their stupid service like a debt etc.

Don’t invest: just for rare thing in the world, such as gold,btc.

Finally, don’t get a job : yes that true .
the only way to becoming rich just have a your own business , not an employee .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:50:40 PM

This is the opposite of other rich people, they get married, they pay taxes too they use the bank. if you are rich this is not a problem, and if you don't do everything you will be in trouble.
married, you can't live forever alone you need a companion, don't care about the state of rich or poor, if there is someone who accompanies you, you will be happy.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:38:12 PM

Hopefully it's easy to do that but actually imagine how lonely your life if you didn't get married for sure you will feel miserable when you get old since you will leave for yourself alone and no one will lift you up when you cannot get up due to sickness and also not paying taxes will not get you rich since avoiding that will make your life more harder since the government will chase you up and put you in cold cell.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:25:04 PM

To become successful does not mean your life will be miserable, if you have money everything follows.

This is the hard truth in today's world. Nowadays everything revolves around money and humans are behaving like machines. Emotions and loyalty has no place in the society now and everything revolves around money. And the importance of money increases with every passing generation. Now the upcoming generation will be even more money-minded when compared to the current one.
Agree! If you want to be rich, work hard for it, life is not about full of suprises that when you do nothing , still you can  get everything that you wanted. It is not like that. Force is needed in order for you to get that money and become rich, without doing anything that is illegal. Dont sacrifice your dignity for jist only temporary things that can be get by hard work.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:27:31 PM

Agree! If you want to be rich, work hard for it, life is not about full of suprises that when you do nothing , still you can  get everything that you wanted. It is not like that. Force is needed in order for you to get that money and become rich, without doing anything that is illegal. Dont sacrifice your dignity for jist only temporary things that can be get by hard work.

Working hard is not enough, there are lots of people out there who were working hard, just like the vendor in the street, but are they successful, no, maybe some of them but in general no, why? Because they are contented with their life, they don't believe in their selves that although they were just vendor they can still be successful, sad reality, but if we will not change our mindset no matter how working hard you are still you can't be successful.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:24:43 PM

Working hard is not enough, there are lots of people out there who were working hard, just like the vendor in the street, but are they successful, no, maybe some of them but in general no, why? Because they are contented with their life, they don't believe in their selves that although they were just vendor they can still be successful, sad reality, but if we will not change our mindset no matter how working hard you are still you can't be successful.
Working hard wont really be enough thats why it would be needed to have that smart part or shall we say work smart if you do like to improve in terms of financial situation.
You cant somehow point out or conclude that they dont think off on how to improve yet there were circumstances or situation where you dont have any choice but to deal into your
current condition because you dont have a degree or history of education.Its the sad part of reality.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:49:37 PM

Don’t pay taxes: govt love taxes! It make them super super wealthy and make you super super poor, govt don’t care if you starve to dead tomorrow, that’s your own fault to be basement dweller, govt rather spam their tweeter with non sense China FUD.

Don’t get married: get a traditional marriage and get a nasty divorce, your wealth immediately split into half! It is no brainier why marriage is a trap in the modern lifestyle, and your lawyers won’t help you to get rid of divorce, you’re doomed! We know Jeff Bezos can buy the best lawyers on the planet to fight for his rights, yet the status quo court decide to prejudice all is his fault to get into marriage at the first place, you horny you pay the biggest price! This is justice! Smiley

Don’t use bank: Why! We all know bank is a very good investment! You get zero risk while you get a stable fixed deposit income! But why don’t use bank? Because we’re all fooled! We getting so poor today all due to bank! It’s bank fault! We’re all in huge debt!

Don’t invest: Banker love to sell snake oil investment advice! Of course it’s full of moral values to be a decent human being, get a job, get married and invest in well diversified portfolio! Because business create value, we invest in business, and it is the only “real” economy, people who invest into anything else is not investing into real economy! Fuck it! Business itself is a virtual existence, it is an illusion, nobody can touch business, and it can create a lot of value today, by tomorrow it would be just gone and disappeared into abyss! Who the hell buy into this snake oil advice “business is the only real economy” is too dumb to be get rich. Smiley

Finally, don’t get a job, because jobless is not a fake news, govt keep spreading fake hope that we have 0.000001% jobless rate, while many under employed staff wandering around the streets.
Some of the things that you mentioned are not really optional, unless you are rich from the moment that you are born you have to hold a job at some point during your life to get some capital, and if you want to at some point stop working then you need to invest and for that you need capital, however I agree that many of the investment options that we have are fake but investing in something like bitcoin is a great option for people like us.

Paying your taxes is no really that optional either you have to do it whether you like it or not, using the banking system is optional but it is going to be very difficult to not use it from time to time, the only element that you bring that is truly optional is to get married and I kind of get your point, too many people get married without really thinking about the long term consequences of that decision

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

Well, they are rather curious tips, but they can be justified. The point is that to get rich without a job and without using the banks, the only thing that comes to mind is to be a drug trafficker or a robber.
I don't know if it's a good idea ... Smiley
Perhaps the author of the post meant spiritual enrichment? I think that it is impossible for a person to give up those things that the author says, because they are all a chain of full life and no one will give them up.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:01:06 PM

Well, they are rather curious tips, but they can be justified. The point is that to get rich without a job and without using the banks, the only thing that comes to mind is to be a drug trafficker or a robber.
Perhaps the author of the post meant spiritual enrichment? I think that it is impossible for a person to give up those things that the author says, because they are all a chain of full life and no one will give them up.
If you want to be rich without married, don't pay taxes and don't use bank I think what for we are looking much money every day, we need enjoy what achievement what have we got so far, keep enjoy with our destination plan have schedule, maybe if hard working and get much money but never enjoy we have waste our time looking for achievement but not enjoy with our family.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:14:23 PM

Finally, don’t get a job, because jobless is not a fake news, govt keep spreading fake hope that we have 0.000001% jobless rate, while many under employed staff wandering around the streets.
What, then, to do?To go to beg?Your conclusions are not entirely correct.There is, by the way, a different kind of work. Both physical and requiring a mind. There is also remote work. Where you can work for yourself.
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

I think you can still become rich even if you pay taxes, got married with children  and using bank.
Me and my wife bowed to help each other i want to live a happy life and money is not important.  If you choose to become rich with those ways your life will be miserable.
===
True, I can get rich by paying taxes get married use bank invest in the DOW and get a job!! But not you!! You can’t get rich by doing what I do!! Smiley and you want to know da wae??

===

Being miserable and not having too much fun, sometimes facing four walls in a large house is something someone will face when they do these jobs because as you said, marriage and emotions are a feeling that we all want to feel, rejecting this special gift in exchange for wealth, I don't feel worth it, it's even a punishment for us. In addition, paying taxes and using banks, one is our responsibility and it will support us as we age, one is to help us make transactions in the technology age, I do not understand how we give up these things when it is so necessary

===
That’s all very subjective too. for feeling, I swear that’s a vast difference opinion between people with social status, gender, cultures, some of them really don’t need that emotional feeling, some of them want it real bad. Do you think you have the guts to accept whatever I may think about all that crazy rants, that’s flooding all over the tweeter, those uncontrollable emotional outburst full of rants attention seeking tweets? They might be jaw dropping at first glance, make plenty of senses for many people, and may even covering something that share the same sentiment with our feeling too, but it quickly get bored, and...yes!! It was the same with anime, I know some anime are themed around that, and that’s some anime for the psychopaths, and it attract many young audiences too, because why? Because the stress! Kids these day know how to handle stress, they harm themselves to gain stress relieve often time, some go as extreme as amputated themselves too, kids can get away with stress with this strange behaviour, but it wouldn’t be any lucky for a grown up adult, when they try to do the same, they would be quickly to be judged by their action and labelled a social defects, for them to be treated as “normal” they need to do whatever sjw told them to do, when they try to do anything funny, something like don’t pay taxes, don’t get married, don’t use bank, don’t invest and don’t get a job, they are quick to be prejudged the welfare rats, anime are ahead of time for all these! Amazing! We are all but living behind the shadow of anime show, and we don’t even know why! And nope we’re not living in a matrix, they’ all wrong, those idiot think it’s matrix are too part of the anime show.
===

===
Yeah that’s mundane to think of drug and robbery, but we all know most of these druglords or robbers are still living with their parent and still part of the basement dwellers too, why didn’t they’re independent and can afford all the best thing? They should have afford private yachts, private jets, private resort and all that suitcase full of US dollar!! The life of thugs!! You ask me why I know that?? Because I read some books and know that? Because I’m too lazy to quote the books that I read that tell me that? Because all those books are bored to death to want to read them again?? But thugs life is tough!! No way can the thugs get rich.

But the answer lie on the internet itself, plenty of money generated from it, I’m watching all the time.
===

Becoming rich has its own importance and family holds its own value in the life of a person. Comparing both does not make any sense because none of them can replace the other one. What would be the use of all the money when there wont be someone that it can be spend on. It is so unlikely rather against the nature of a person to stay alone. Even if somehow pulls it, the world happiness will become unknown to him.
===
I can fathom someone can deliver happiness from paying taxes, get married and have kids, use banking service, invest and working for corporate ladder, that’s probably what 99% of the cool kids who leave the schools doing anyway, that’s also what the 99% receive their happiness, that’s also a lot of generalisation for me to refute when I go against this group of people. But that probably not for everyone, especially not for the remaining 1% who would only enjoy life by doing everything completely disturbing and oppressive. And I’m not calling any specific person by the name, it is all up to everybody due diligence.
===

-snip

hahaha, LOL.

Don’t pay taxes: then i will get rekt on the jail because it, and it will cost more than didn't pay the taxes

Don’t get married: then i will get rekt by my people who know me and clearly think me its no more than crazy people, and i am sure will die because depression.

Don’t use bank: the only reason i am using a bank just for saved my little tiny money. never think to using their stupid service like a debt etc.

Don’t invest: just for rare thing in the world, such as gold,btc.

Finally, don’t get a job : yes that true .
the only way to becoming rich just have a your own business , not an employee .

===
Puppy didn’t pay taxes why puppy are excluded from being jailed??

Puppy didn’t get depressed whynobody think puppy is crazy??

Puppy has no bank and never need one?? Why nobody build a bank for puppy?

Puppy didn’t invest! Puppy just mine it!! Either mine gold or mine btc.

But puppy didn’t get a job, puppy also don’t have a business, puppy is still poor. Smiley

===

This is the opposite of other rich people, they get married, they pay taxes too they use the bank. if you are rich this is not a problem, and if you don't do everything you will be in trouble.
married, you can't live forever alone you need a companion, don't care about the state of rich or poor, if there is someone who accompanies you, you will be happy.

===
Really? If my points are all valid, we shall see those result in the next decade, I’m sure it would be a norm in 2030 onwards Smiley you probably would thank me for these insight that’s dated ten years ago!
===

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 01:55:17 PM

I think that the author gave an example of too many restrictions to lead to wealth, because if you evaluate all these restrictions, then in my opinion a person lives and makes money just to give himself the opportunity to do what the author is trying to limit.  Of course, we can say that you do not need to marry, because you can find a simple girlfriend, but it seems to me that even a friend can be much more expensive than a wife.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:17:04 PM

Indeed, this is like living in the modern world.  Everything uses money.  Maybe the OP can consider staying in the jungle and become a farmer. LOL. You cannot spend your whole life chasing money for wealth, marriage is a choice you can make at any age and regarding paying taxes in my opinion is important, the state cannot guarantee the lives of its people without any assistance from public taxes.  It's selfish if you demand a lot from the country but don't want to contribute taxes.  Tax is important but the amount that needs to be considered so as not to burden.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:29:20 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 03:06:18 PM by Cherylstar86

Indeed, this is like living in the modern world.  Everything uses money.  Maybe the OP can consider staying in the jungle and become a farmer. LOL. You cannot spend your whole life chasing money for wealth, marriage is a choice you can make at any age and regarding paying taxes in my opinion is important, the state cannot guarantee the lives of its people without any assistance from public taxes.  It's selfish if you demand a lot from the country but don't want to contribute taxes.  Tax is important but the amount that needs to be considered so as not to burden.

You have a point on that mate but to be happy is to make your own way by doing the most precious thing is to love with your partner for the rest of your love. I understand practically on the OP's point but being in love, we have an inspiration towards as we live in this planet earth.

Having a lot of money is the most comfortable way of living but being just having a lot of money without any inspiration makes so desperate due for the various things is so easy as you can have you want and needs in life, likewise everything is no challenges and leads to very boring life and that's the most reason of those people commit a suicide as they want to challenge the death.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:01:07 PM

I think that the author gave an example of too many restrictions to lead to wealth, because if you evaluate all these restrictions, then in my opinion a person lives and makes money just to give himself the opportunity to do what the author is trying to limit.  Of course, we can say that you do not need to marry, because you can find a simple girlfriend, but it seems to me that even a friend can be much more expensive than a wife.

Well said because wife can adjust for even when you do not have amount in wallet but girl friend or friends will not stay with you but family and people whoever commited with you will stay with you always.
Then this topic not more relevant to cryptocurrency economics.
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:07:16 AM

===
Nope I believe in fairy tales, I think it would pay off one day, as long as we have strong faith!
===

Some of the things that you mentioned are not really optional, unless you are rich from the moment that you are born you have to hold a job at some point during your life to get some capital, and if you want to at some point stop working then you need to invest and for that you need capital, however I agree that many of the investment options that we have are fake but investing in something like bitcoin is a great option for people like us.

Paying your taxes is no really that optional either you have to do it whether you like it or not, using the banking system is optional but it is going to be very difficult to not use it from time to time, the only element that you bring that is truly optional is to get married and I kind of get your point, too many people get married without really thinking about the long term consequences of that decision
===
Of course none of them are easy, they have constantly make it very hard for us, there is so much for them to gain, by telling you to follow that rules, while they hide on the corner and watch you failed, and they could get their share of benefits out of this plan.
===

===
That’s right, friends, wife, all of them are expenses, even the govt cost us money to run, bank also cost us money, does it matter wife or friends who has least lesser expense? I think it’s very subjective, you’re going to buy into the unknown, and you won’t know the truth until you’re deep into the world of no return, I’m referring to obligated to engage in that matter as ridiculous as marriage, tldr not going to go deep into the matter, seem to be it’s a topic that would bring the entire thread to the drain with that.
===

You have a point on that mate but to be happy is to make your own way by doing the most precious thing is to love with your partner for the rest of your love. I understand practically on the OP's point but being in love, we have an inspiration towards as we live in this planet earth.

Having a lot of money is the most comfortable way of living but being just having a lot of money without any inspiration makes so desperate due for the various things is so easy as you can have you want and needs in life, likewise everything is no challenges and leads to very boring life and that's the most reason of those people commit a suicide as they want to challenge the death.
===
Puppy have a lovely life!!! Puppy get married!! TLDR!! OMG!
===

Well said because wife can adjust for even when you do not have amount in wallet but girl friend or friends will not stay with you but family and people whoever commited with you will stay with you always.
Then this topic not more relevant to cryptocurrency economics.

===
You may some point! Your views of economy, it’s the one the mr president obsessively endorsed!! Sanction!! Bank Cartel!! AML! KYC! PermaBan!! Imprisonment! National security act!! Did I missed something?? I think it’s it, more restrictions! The economy that restrict everyone but the mr president to do whatever, the lockup economy! If that’s the economy, everyone shouldn’t allow to make a thread here, we’re all silenced, no complaint, no fighting, no petition!
===

It's because he didn't sign a pre-nup, if you sign one that clearly outlines each others financial situations, and things end up going sideways, you should be fine.

Pre nuptials are not legally binding where I'm at. Courts can recognise them but they're free to overrule them.

Married, in this life it is necessary and important, to control your money spent and give encouragement and encouragement from your wife.
Conversely if you are not married you become poor with your uncontrolled wastefulness.

Balls. I've never been married. I never will be married. I've seen what happens when people turn on each other. Before that happens you'll have wasted untold amounts of productivity, energy and money and after it happens you waste even more and it's all for nothing.

I can't be bothered with relationships any more. When I was it felt like I was being drained, not enriched.

===
It actually take me a while, I didn’t know what to say about this revelation, frankly it’s a long while, because it’s too brutal, many would simply try to ignore that, they still have strong faith in their fantasy land, the Disney land’s ending, fairy tales are the only force that keep them moving, they think their hard work would pay off one day, they pay taxes, they believe the fairy tales would one day appreciate their faithful action, they get married, believing that they would soon get to the fairy tales ending, may be one day, very long journey to that very day, they use bank, believing the snake oil banker promise them will be rewarded handsomely, one day a long journey! They invest, believing the fairy would come to them and free them from the world full of snake oil! They get a job, believing... Oh believing the old school teaching!! Your school teacher tell you to be decent student! Didn’t them!? Fairy tales! But why? Why dafuq everything is distorted!? Everything has a two face!! Look at that, pay taxes, get married, use bank, invest and job, the downside always outweighs the upside, it is always you on the loss for doing everything they told you so, the snake oil, they would tell you more when you feel lost! More snake oil! More lies!!

===

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:54:59 AM

All these things OP have mentioned, avoiding them is never going to make you rich, so your list is a joke. Every rich man I know and even the ones we know today as the world's richest men, none of them got to the position they are today by avoiding to pay their tax or avoiding to get marriage, etc. But they are still rich. It's hard work and grace that will get you to the top and not all these things you have written here.

And as for people getting a divorce and losing half of their wealth, well that's their business. Marriage isn't something you jump into, the process should be step by step unless you will end up getting married to the wrong person and when you do, at the end you're still going to divorce.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 11:31:42 AM

All these things OP have mentioned, avoiding them is never going to make you rich, so your list is a joke. Every rich man I know and even the ones we know today as the world's richest men, none of them got to the position they are today by avoiding to pay their tax or avoiding to get marriage, etc. But they are still rich. It's hard work and grace that will get you to the top and not all these things you have written here.

And as for people getting a divorce and losing half of their wealth, well that's their business. Marriage isn't something you jump into, the process should be step by step unless you will end up getting married to the wrong person and when you do, at the end you're still going to divorce.
their taxes can already be measured from companies / jobs that continue to generate profits within the stability limits.

You can explore their story, whether while still working in the small initial scope they paid taxes or not. For some reason, avoiding it for a while is right in the context of preparing something bigger, but if it is purely for hedonism then it is indeed not justified.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:20:23 PM

Don't paying your taxes is just going to help you in getting a step closer to going to prison. Paying taxes makes your country strong which directly benefits whatever you are doing as there will be development all around the country and that will increase number of jobs, the economy and the value of money that you hold and potentially the money that you are going to make in the long run.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████