Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
ManhHoangThai784006

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:42:02 AM

I would like to see the team at various public events that will be associated with art.
I think you'll be able to find support from big investors.

Yes I am sure that it will be possible to get support from major investors if the platform will be known objects of art.

I am sure that there will be support from large investors, but the main idea is to open the market to ordinary people.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ed22ed22

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:14:06 PM

in what format are you going to cooperate with museums and galleries ?
This would help to develop the project and make it more popular.
litihinbmuzz

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:30:49 PM

as I understand mobile applications will be but they will be launched much later, but this month we will be able to see the web version.

this will give me more trust in the project team. Judging by how many scams are on the market for me it is very important. And I love that you run the alpha version before the sales rounds start.

in mid-December we will see the first working prototypes of the marketplace. After that, it will be possible to make a decision about investing.

it is very important for me to see what the project will look like before buying tokens. But I have to say that I will buy tokens anyway as they will be provided with huge liquidity.
fedin2019p

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:59:37 PM

Are you planning to make an app for Android and IOS ?
Still, it would be very convenient for users.
maszain828

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:57:00 PM

I am amazed at the functionality that the platform will have. You can buy tickets for various events and make it as convenient as possible. It will be interesting.
ldy62325

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

I haven't seen anything like this on the market at the moment. And because I am sure that the project will be in demand. As for me, the team took a good niche for business.

I have not seen anything like this on the market and therefore I am sure that the project will be in demand. In fact, at the moment they have no competitors.
yastranyy

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:19:19 PM

It's a really interesting idea. It seems to me that no one has tried to tokenize this business before and therefore they will be able to become pioneers in this market.
rianaastenvil

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:44:51 PM

You're right as many people as possible should know about this project. Only in this case in the future the platform can become popular.
yastranyy

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:18:27 PM

At the moment, users can buy fragments of pictures that are presented on your site? Or is it presented as an example?

You can buy them now but I do not understand how it will work if at the moment you can not use tokens as a means of payment.

The token economy has not yet been launched, but as far as I understand, the team will be able to quickly implement the project and it will not take very much time.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 05:00:02 AM

I like the idea of the project. If it is implemented, it will open access to this market to millions of people. It's still good business.

Thanks so much!

We are currently working on a Web version. Versions for mobile platforms can be developed only after the web version is ready. Please follow our updates and if we decide to make an application for mobile platforms - you will immediately know about it.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Do you know that the art and antiques markets are growing steadily from 8% to 10% per year?

This means that the presence of such items in the investment portfolio can bring the investor income in the tens or hundreds of times more than the average medium-term income from standard investments for a period of 3 to 5 years.

Art and antiques markets are a harmonious combination of the stability of traditional values and the opportunity to significantly increase the capital. For centuries, people have always invested their money in works of art and antiques.

However, such investments have always been quite risky, as over time, many investors have discovered that the works of art they had purchased in the past were fake. This leads to the immediate loss of almost all the money invested by the investor, since the resale value of such an art object is a negligible fraction of its original price.

However, we have found a solution to this problem!  TILCOIN project is beginning to reformat the art and antiques markets, and thanks to our efforts, you will be able to plunge into the sublime world of fine art with minimal investment and a full guarantee of authenticity.

More information about our project – on the website https://www.mytilcoin.com/.
ManhHoangThai784006

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:55:12 AM

Do you know that the art and antiques markets are growing steadily from 8% to 10% per year?

I didn't know the price was going up so fast. in this case, it can be a very good way to get passive income.
sandcircmontni

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:39:27 PM

Judging by the map which is on the site you are planning to open a headquarters in Moscow. Tell me, please, when will this happen?

apparently everything will depend on the development of the project. But in the future, offices should be in many cities. This would help to make the project as popular as possible.
valar123

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:13:12 PM

It's a really interesting idea. It seems to me that no one has tried to tokenize this business before and therefore they will be able to become pioneers in this market.

Yes here you are right and I have not seen anything like this on the market before. While I just explore the project and to monitor the activity of the team.
itanarje

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

in what format are you going to cooperate with museums and galleries ?
This would help to develop the project and make it more popular.

I am interested in this and I think it will be one of the best ways to promote the platform.
dwia_pursari

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:00:15 PM

You're right as many people as possible should know about this project. Only in this case in the future the platform can become popular.

A lot will depend on what the platform will look like and on a good marketing company. People all over the world should be aware of this possibility of buying art.
topkrunclimchi

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:30:47 PM

as I understand mobile applications will be but they will be launched much later, but this month we will be able to see the web version.

this will give me more trust in the project team. Judging by how many scams are on the market for me it is very important. And I love that you run the alpha version before the sales rounds start.

in mid-December we will see the first working prototypes of the marketplace. After that, it will be possible to make a decision about investing.

it is very important for me to see what the project will look like before buying tokens. But I have to say that I will buy tokens anyway as they will be provided with huge liquidity.

It is also very important that we see the work of really successful artists on the platform. In this case, there will be a lot of people willing to buy such works.
credosunsa

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:00:28 PM

Hello everyone! please tell me sales will start in December ?
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 03:31:28 AM

Hello everyone! please tell me sales will start in December ?

Plz follow our updates.

What is TILCOIN?

TILCOIN is a unique international project at the intersection of the traditional and digital art industries, which reveals the potential of blockchain technology.

As a part of  TILCOIN project, we are creating a global arts and antiques education and investment platform that provides:

Ø decentralized provenance algorithm;

Ø an easy and affordable way to invest in authentic art objects;

Ø the largest database of galleries, museums and their collections.

With TILCOIN project we want to make the art market more accessible, liquid and efficient! We strive to introduce art to the masses and stimulate the development of talents in painting, sculpture and graphics.

Read more about  TILCOIN project on the website https://www.mytilcoin.com/.

topkrunclimchi

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:30:13 PM

I am amazed at the functionality that the platform will have. You can buy tickets for various events and make it as convenient as possible. It will be interesting.

there will really be a lot of functions. And this will make payment with tokens even more convenient and will increase the demand for tokens.
drakZZZPT

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:58:16 PM

I am sure that in any case it will be implemented. But this will require investment. Much will depend on how much money the project can attract.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: