Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
risisado

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:34:18 PM

how does the company plan to make money? And will there be any VIP services for business?

I don't know what you mean exactly. Is it the promotion of products on the marketplace or what services are we talking about ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElenaBuffay

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:09:49 PM

Tokens will simply be as a means of payment.
But they also give ownership of a part of a piece of art. As I understand it, this will work through a smart contract.

The fact that tokens will give the right to own real objects of art is a huge plus. Since this should provide them with a lot of liquidity and we will not see a price dump.
laarami

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:39:16 PM

Tokens will simply be as a means of payment.
But they also give ownership of a part of a piece of art. As I understand it, this will work through a smart contract.

A wonderful project and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me when I have the opportunity.
Until await the news from team .

They have not yet announced the sales rounds, but in fact I see that this will be a global project and I wonder how much money will be needed for its implementation.
viahapmibo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

I wonder how the examination of art objects will take place?
Will you have your own team of experts ? it is very important that the platform was not fakes .
ElenaBuffay

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:29:01 PM

the platform will definitely be in demand as there are a lot of intermediaries in this market and fees often reach 40-50% of the cost of the object.
laarami

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:53:10 PM

Do you plan to use artificial intelligence in the work of this platform? It seems to me that this would be relevant for this particular line of business.

That would be interesting. But I would like to understand how the project will work. And for what it can be used at all.

it is very interesting what the platform will look like and whether you will have mobile applications ?
It is just important to understand how quickly the project will develop.
viahapmibo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

If there are famous art objects in the marketplace, I will be happy to invest in this. I mean something popular that will definitely grow in price.

let's wait until the launch of the marketplace. And also I would like to see information about partners who will be ready to support the project.

the marketplace will in fact be launched even before there are sales rounds and it is in fact worth the respect. Since it is very important for investors to see the result of the team's work.
This is my personal opinion.
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:07:34 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 03:19:40 PM by TILCOIN

Will you have your own team of experts ? it is very important that the platform was not fakes .

The authenticity of all paintings and antiques will be verified by a decentralized community of experts. The information about them will be
available through an online account, which will list the provenance data for the artwork (artist information, ownership history, past
exhibitions, expert opinions, etc.), and include a record of all your operations within TILCOIN.

it is very interesting what the platform will look like and whether you will have mobile applications ?

Plz follow our updates)

TILCOIN is the only token in the world which is reinforced by works of art, antiques and other assets owned by TILCOIN project. With the help of our specially developed platform and TLC tokens, everyone can invest in art!

What will happen to the paintings that are bought withon TILCOIN project?

We are planning to create a gallery TILCOIN in Zurich, which will be open to the project participants and everyone.

We are planning to organize master classes in painting, lectures on art, organize solo exhibitions of other artists and many other events.

In addition, we are planning to exhibit our works at international exhibitions.
Tilcoin's collection of art objects is constantly growing.

You can see the paintings of Russian artists, already collected in our collection, on the website https://mytilcoin.com/

Yurii_013

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:49:07 AM

It's a good idea to open your gallery and I looked at the works that are already on the site and was pleasantly surprised. In fact, I now like what the team wants to do for this market.
ElenaBuffay

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

how does the company plan to make money? And will there be any VIP services for business?

I don't know what you mean exactly. Is it the promotion of products on the marketplace or what services are we talking about ?

It seems to me that it is better to wait for the launch of the marketplace to draw conclusions as to how it will all work in practice.
risisado

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:51:57 AM

If there are famous art objects in the marketplace, I will be happy to invest in this. I mean something popular that will definitely grow in price.

let's wait until the launch of the marketplace. And also I would like to see information about partners who will be ready to support the project.

the marketplace will in fact be launched even before there are sales rounds and it is in fact worth the respect. Since it is very important for investors to see the result of the team's work.

in any case I am waiting for the launch of working prototypes but most likely I will buy tokens as the team is already showing good results which means that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity.
laarami

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

as I understand it the team wants to create a worldwide community which means that experts will be in each country and they will be connected to the platform. I think it's very convenient.
punknatanke1

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:54:13 PM

The main thing is that it will be beneficial for investors and for people who want to invest in the field of art but previously had no such opportunity.
SusieUrrabazo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:20:06 PM

the platform will definitely be in demand as there are a lot of intermediaries in this market and fees often reach 40-50% of the cost of the object.

Yes I read about it and that is why such a platform will be in demand as in this market there are transactions for millions of dollars and fees play a great role.
Tatymala

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

Do you plan to use artificial intelligence in the work of this platform? It seems to me that this would be relevant for this particular line of business.

That would be interesting. But I would like to understand how the project will work. And for what it can be used at all.

as I understand mobile applications will be but they will be launched much later, but this month we will be able to see the web version.
madelyn66

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

Do I understand correctly that there will be experts on the platform who will be able to receive a reward for their work?
ed22ed22

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

please tell me where I can see a list of all the services that the platform will have ?
you wrote about the fact that I can buy tickets for various events ?
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 12:12:26 PM

Do I understand correctly that there will be experts on the platform who will be able to receive a reward for their work?

correct. We will have internal experts and also external , for independent opinion

please tell me where I can see a list of all the services that the platform will have ?
you wrote about the fact that I can buy tickets for various events ?

full list of services will be avialible after the launch of beta 2version of marketplace platform

Dear friends, subscribe to our telegram chat @mytilcoin_official

Here you can get prompt answers to all your questions about the project!

ed22ed22

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:34:49 PM

I am glad that the project in fact has no competitors as the blockchain will allow to achieve the lowest fees in this market. At the moment there are a lot of intermediaries and fees reach 50%
litihinbmuzz

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:03:27 PM

as I understand the experts will be able to become a stable part of the platform. And it will be good as buyers will be protected from fake art objects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: