Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TILCOIN – is an opportunity to invest in modern art on technologies of the XXI c  (Read 1857 times)
MackBrad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:02:33 PM

As far as I understand, the team will use several types of tokens. Where can I read more about your model and will you have security tokens?

if I understand correctly, the team will use several types of tokens.
but I will continue to monitor the work of the project and how it works. I wonder if the possibility of receiving dividends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neelsvenmaci

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:39:56 PM

An interesting project and I have not seen anything like it before. I’m sure that everything will work just fine and I will soon be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.
tina3440

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:11:50 PM

As I understand it, in a few days the marketplace will be launched. And such news from the team makes me happy. It will be as important to me as possible.
inkemgoldni

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:43:21 PM

What are the immediate plans for TILCOIN project?

TILCOIN project will occupy strategic territory in the growing art market, as it will become the main platform for providing guarantees to market leaders, galleries and individuals investing in antiques and works of art.

In this regard, we predict an increase in demand and value of the token when listing on the exchange and especially after the launch of the marketplace platform, where the TLC token will be the main exchange unit.

Even before the end of the first quarter of 2020, we are planning to:

- launch the art marketplace platform;
- work on the trading floors;
- add the collection of art objects;
- launch an online newspaper;
- start charitable activities;
- open art space or galleries;
- work on the insurance policy of the TLC token.

In order to always stay up to date with TILCOIN project news, do not forget to visit our website https://www.mytilcoin.com

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1912/6d/46595895cb5f.jpg

I am impressed that the platform will have a lot of useful features. It seems that it will be very convenient to use to get any services in the field of art.

The main thing is that no one has offered anything like this before. All the same, it will be very important and I'm sure that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Apparently, the platform simply will not have competitors
TILCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 08:25:19 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 12:36:06 AM by TILCOIN

Do I need to go through the verification process in order to buy tokens?
And do you have a whitelist?

Plz follow our news. We will report these details later.

Nowadays, the Internet is becoming the main tool for searching and sharing information – according to statistics at least 95% of market players trade using personal mobile devices. Moreover, 95% of all auction houses in the world are present on the Internet – and in 2005 the figure was only 3%!

The impact of the Internet on the modern world has become irreversible. Thanks to it, a generation of "silver surfers" appeared in the art market – more than 50 collectors, who are now the main group of buyers in the art market. This generation prefers to use the Internet and social networks as the main forum to explore the art market with their mobile gadgets that perfectly complement their lifestyle.

However, when it comes to the Internet, there is always the question of the security of transactions carried out with its help. Fortunately, investing in works of art with TILCOIN, you will no longer have cause for concern – each TLC utility token is registered in a European jurisdiction and is associated with the exact work of art or a fragment that the buyer has decided to purchase. The owner of this fragment in the future will be able to sell it on the internal exchange and, eventually, on the external exchange, setting his own price for it.

With TILCOIN it becomes easier to get closer to real art!

💻Read more-on the website https://www.mytilcoin.com/

How did the art investment market develop?

The rapid increase in the number of buyers of works of art occurred between the post-war period and 2015 – their number increased from 500 000 to 70 000 000 people. It is also interesting that their average age has decreased significantly during this time. Geographically, the number of buyers has increased significantly in Asia-Pacific, South Africa, India, the middle East and Latin America.

All this demonstrates the process of transformation of financial capital into virtual and its separation from the production sector of the economy.

TILCOIN project keeps pace with the times and combines real works of art with virtual investment tools for the most efficient profit-making. The acquisition of an art object or its fragment on TILCOIN platform is supported by a smart contract that guarantees the fulfillment of all obligations. The owner of the art object can print it in any darkroom or order this service on Tilcoin portal for an additional fee.

More information about TILCOIN project - on the website https://www.mytilcoin.com/.
Blackdna2

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:13:42 PM

I have not seen any information regarding the white list, but I think that I will be able to buy tokens in the near future. At the initial stages, in any case, there should be any discounts, I'm just sure of it.
fu_you

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:43:00 PM

so far, there have been no announcements regarding the sales rounds. and for this I do not know what bonuses can be obtained, but the fact that there will be a demand for tokens is unambiguous.
torfgrounrictha

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:12:00 PM

As far as I understand, the team will use several types of tokens. Where can I read more about your model and will you have security tokens?

but I will continue to monitor the work of the project and how it works. I wonder if the possibility of receiving dividends?

art objects grow in value every year and never fall. So you can expect a good income in the long run.
ali3btc

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:58:22 PM

me too, now I wonder how it will work with this model and I really don't know now.
But as I understand it, tokens will be used as a means of payment within the ecosystem.
hubrub

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:29:43 PM

Now the project essentially has no competitors. since I have not seen such applications on the market. And using smart contracts to buy art objects will be insanely important.
please tell me the team already has an account on github ?
I would very much like to understand this now.
gulnazlbt

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

Tell me who some of the artists have supported you now ?
I mean in this market it is quite difficult to move forward and how are you going to do it?
pinteavesve

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:22:43 PM

Now the project essentially has no competitors. since I have not seen such applications on the market. And using smart contracts to buy art objects will be insanely important.
while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about the work of the project.
let's still wait for the launch of the platform.
as it seems to me to advance in this market will be quite difficult.
ponttenmecon

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:46:25 PM

You just need to invest in popular art for a long time and it will allow you to get the maximum profit.
amstamcoba

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:14:49 PM

it is too early to draw any conclusions and I am sure that the project will soon be launched. I mean, more can be said only after I see the first working prototypes .
pinteavesve

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:37:41 PM

how are you going to protect the marketplace from counterfeits and how will the delivery be organized?
I'm interested in understanding all the technical aspects .
hubrub

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:01:50 AM

I have not seen any announcements regarding dividends but investing in art objects will be very profitable for the long term . And the main thing is that it can be done really safely thanks to some features of the platform.
gulnazlbt

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:26:35 AM

An interesting project and I have not seen anything like it before. I’m sure that everything will work just fine and I will soon be able to buy tokens for me in the near future.

the idea itself is certainly worth attention but how the team will be able to implement it is a completely different question.
I would like to learn more about the work of the team for me.
ali3btc

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:51:28 AM

As I understand it, in a few days the marketplace will be launched. And such news from the team makes me happy. It will be as important to me as possible.

the marketplace will be launched in Q1 2020.
at the moment we are waiting for announcements regarding the sales rounds and I am also wondering when the listing will be on the exchanges. how does the team see it?
amstamcoba

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:14:33 AM

In fact, I have not seen that someone has previously tried to tokenize this business. I wonder do you already have competitors or not yet ?
fangmichui7

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:38:12 AM

Where can I see more information about the team?
and when does the team plan to take part in any public events ? It would be very important to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: